***The Wasteland RP***

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: ***The Wasteland RP***

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:25 pm

"Trojan srojan my ass" Gabe muttered under his breath.That had put him in a bad mood,so he went the armory to take his anger out on a tree he then got the biggest gun he could find,went outside of the building,and procceded to shoot the crap out of the bigest tree he could find,
unfortunatly big guns make alot of noise..and for a whole 30 minutes the noise of a giant railgun could be herd through out the base
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Karuma » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:54 pm

Joe put on sound dampening earmuffs, picked up the plasma cannon and walked outside and blasted the second largest tree as a test.

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:17 pm

"I was going to blow up that tree!" he shouted at Joe..."Stupid Trojan Horse thingy!"He said as he started on the third tree.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:30 pm

((You know the story about the trojan horse, ya? A gift but a big screw you to the unsuspecting victims))

"Where is that thing?" Venes peeked behind every corner looking for the weapon on the loose.
Tear curiously followed the gentlemans heat signia and witnessed them blowing up trees. The way she flowed through the air was like she was submersed in water or at 0-Gs.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:33 pm

(OOC:Remember that gun Im shooting aint silenced It's LOUDenough so everyone in the base can hear it)

"Wow looks like I used up all the ammo on this thing."He then growled under his breath at Venes who was walking by.then something came to his mind,why does he have a Trojan following him.He went inside to ask Joe if he knew anything about it,he'd prefer not to ask the person who was the sole reason why he had been destroying trees.

He went inside the lab and found that no one was there."oh well I think ill wait"
Last edited by Slipslash on Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:06 pm

00c: Everyone in a cladshell excludin Aria is in NT cladshell right?*

Aria monitored the bay doors, upper and lower. All the sudden a voice blared over the intercom, "Special Weapons convoy as-56, We need entrance immediately." Aria replied, "I can let you in after a 1 hour cool down period from last convoy and a 1 hour de radiation shower....please ho---" She was interrupted, "No time, weve got precious cargo, indespensible. we need immediate access." He barked. Aria cleared all proper docs with the upper authorities. Then she replied " alright, move convoy into preparation bay 3a, then remove cargo truck with your "precious cargo" and follow the guard into the emergency cleansing bay." The voice replied, "Yes maam, thank you." Aria just sighed, i wonder what the cargo is even. Curiosity got the best of her and she logged in to the rostwer for secret intelligence. She typed in the code given to her..."no....NO!!!" She screammed, hitting the emergency alarm station activation. This was serious, "Captain, we have wastelanders in the cladshell, repeat: Wastelander raiding party n cladshell." Bwooop----bwoooop, The entire city exploded in alarms and panic. The raiding party disboarded there truck and started clearing the way for assault suits. 3 large robotic looking structures walked out. Combat ready armor, about 9 feet tall. "Holy hell, Get as an avril, stat." A solder yelled. Thats when something that shall forever be engraved in the minds of Cladshell security officers, The convoys rear vehicle slammed into the outer bay door. A tremendous explosion ripped the wall out, "holy shit...." Was the last thing the bay commander got out before sprayed apart by a minigun. The rest of the nearby guard met similar fates. ALL CLASS 3B AND HIGHER OFFICERS PROCEED TO BULLET TRAIN STATION I, the monotone computer voice echoed the cladshell walls and buildings all over the city. Everyone knew what it meant, but couldnt do anything to stop it. A very large assortment of soldiers from the wasteland poured in along with three conoy vehicles. "Oh My God.....this is not happening, it is immposible." Aria couldnt move, a nearby soldier grabbed her and put her over his soldier , "Come on lady, there isnt much time!" He yelled, all the higher ups were being evacuated. They arrived at the bullet train station and Aria had regained some sense. They boarded quickly, as the train was building power already. The final magnets slid into place and the train darted out of the city. It headed quickly to the Dublin Cladshell....

Postby Slipslash » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:16 pm

OOC: I didnt quit get that last OOC part ,tomany spell. errors

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:34 pm

OOC: sorry, i meant, Everyone is in New York right, unless there from the wasteland.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:05 am

yup every one is except Jay_of_mana I think.cept

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:08 am

OOC: I'm in China ../. So yeah, I'm not at new york... hey caligula, you're aware that the contenents and islands are slowly drifting appart until the crash into each other right? Well can you say that has already happened for the sake of easy access on ground (because I doubt they have planes in service). Just wondering.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Slipslash » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:22 am

Gabe examined the plasma cannon while waiting for Joe"herm it looks like it's missing the ammmo clip compartment."he took out the plasma luancher and incerted a 600 Vh-12 laser with magnefing Glass 4 inches thick "there we go!"he said as he admired the gun that had origanally been 3ft ,but now was 5ft.

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:45 am

Jay_of_Mana wrote:OOC: I'm in China ../. So yeah, I'm not at new york... hey caligula, you're aware that the contenents and islands are slowly drifting appart until the crash into each other right? Well can you say that has already happened for the sake of easy access on ground (because I doubt they have planes in service). Just wondering.

yeah, that makes sense, remember. entire oceans and continents have changed other ways too. in modern terms. nukes are deady enough to wipe out probably all ofeurope. in 950 something years....dont even wanna think into it. so basicaly yes and earth is all in ruins. Cladshell transport is done by caravan and in emergency, bullet trains. so the continental drift thing is perfect.

Postby Karuma » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:08 am

*OOC*
Are those badguys invading NY then?

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:50 am

OOC: No Kalma, those guys are invading Berlin.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Karuma » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:05 pm

*OOC*
Ok... Good... I don't feel like having to modify the plasma gun to fire dome incinerating things.

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:30 pm

"Yes, It is indeed rumored to be in old Siberia, however the radiation in that area is enough to eat away an official Military Cladshelll convoy in mere seconds." The Missionary looked at Chertun," Im willing to find away, no matter how long it takes. Thank you Father, ill be on my way now." Chertun mounted his horse and began galloping up towads the north. To his rifht there was a very large sea, and beyond that, Africa, Europe, and then Asia. but right now it didnt matter, he had a long way to go. After two more days of Heavy riding he finaly arrive in the icey, frozen plains that were once new york. He could see the NY cladshell, only 50 miles away. He would camp here for the night though.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:50 pm

Kalma wrote:*OOC*
Ok... Good... I don't feel like having to modify the plasma gun to fire dome incinerating things.

No I modified the plasma gun(read my last post)

Postby Karuma » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:50 pm

*OOC*
How did you do that when I took it outside?

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:38 pm

Jacob was bounding through the streets, his colt held out in front of him. he was three rounds short in the gun and the wastlanders were three less. But he needed to get to the access bay, he needed to get to his armor.

Jacob dodged patrols, and one of the battle suites, and finally found the bay his armor was in. a squad of guards were putting up a fierce fight, but were losing. He crawled round behind them and got into the bay via a air vent. activating his armor he tore the bay doors in two.

The guard first though the wastlanders had got behind them, but were relived that the mech was friendly. A guard that seemed to be a officer spoke. “Wastlanders have taken the main docking bay, were outnumbered and out gunned! Can you give us cover while we pull back?!â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:04 pm

U went back inside remember?

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:21 pm

ooc: Jacob is in NY right? or somewhere else?

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:22 pm

Caligula wrote:ooc: Jacob is in NY right? or somewhere else?
OOC: He's in Berlin. His convoy came just before the attack.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:25 pm

ooc: cool, The major officers and higher ups just got the hell out in bullet train. the rest of the city will probably fall and be destroyed until its a junkyard castle, another monument to destruction by the wastelanders.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:28 pm

OOC: Noooooo. I was gonna us the bullet train to get the sururity guard, and Jacob out! "Hold the train!!!!"

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:34 pm

OOC: well maybe u can use the tracks *hint hint* they werk on the same principals as rail guns, *hint Hint*, if no we can say you made it before launch and anything else you post is pre launch. kool?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing