The Salem Witches

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Salem Witches

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:18 pm

"Good." He said simply. "I fell asleep though after I put them in the church so I'm not sure what happened after that." Ezekiel took out his flask and drank it, even if the potion wasn't complete it would still have some limit against his powers. "Although it's been really boring around here, not an evil witch to be found so far, and I'm not about to start go preying on innocent ones. That goes against my style."

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:23 pm

Rubbing her hands on her knees, she felt dirty. Did she loose her innocence with the slaying of Lily's father? No he desearved it. I'm...like a vigilante..., trying to tell herself that it's ok, but was it? "That's respectable. I think you guys have them running scared. I've heard the church has been hiring themselves a small fleet of hunters."

You could hear Lily stir within the house in the form of little sniffles.
No!...go to sleep, she winced.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:25 pm

"yeah? Maybe it does scare the women and children...but at least it gives re-assurance somebodies hunting down the true threats!" she sneered back looking at the captain of the police."Godd day gentleman" She said as she walked off. She wandered around town some thinking about the days events, And realizing something big was going to happen. She soon noticed it was night time. "O...where did the day go?" She said quietly, as the villagers were turning in for the night. As she walked back to her hut for then night she caught something, a strange wind. She looked up to see a young lady hovering over her house. "Another one? perhaps not, perhaps a hunter." She focused for a second but could not decide, then she saw a man jump up on the roof and start talking to the hovering lady, she jumped. Sarena watched for a second, Making her desicion. She was indeed a witch, and he was.....what was he? It didnt matter. Sarena Drew up her crossbow and took aim at the witches head. The 10 pound bolt would drain her skull instantly. As Sarena struggled with keeping the heavy crossbow up she remembered the words of Kalma. Perhaps, she judged too quick. She put the bow on herr back and after casting another look with her silver eye she walked off through the dark forest.

(ooc: srry this was directed to before the conversation started, srry if it seems outa place.)

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:27 pm

"Ah but that fact in itself scares me. Most hunters have a personal vendetta or just bloodlust against witches and will kill no matter what their personality is. It also seems a bit odd that all the witches would just up and leave, makes me think that their banding together or something." He drank from his flask again. "No matter how many hunters are in this town an army of witches is still something to fear.. And I think that girl who runs the shop with you might need you now."

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:36 pm

That's right, he doesn't know, no one does, no one will. Taking one quick look at the sky she smiled. Luceria summoned the wind spirits sending her to levitate a few inches off the roof, the breeze sent her hair to dance wildly. She was something to look at. "I hope to see you again...and I hope you'd become something of a trustworthy friend...but I understand business is business..." Then she was gone, nothing but a flurry of petals.

You could hear her voice, muffled consoling the little girl. "It'll be ok. I won't leave you, I promise."
"What if they find out? I'm scared"
"There's nothing to worry about..." What she wanted to say...was 'me too'.
Then she set her back to bed.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:40 pm

Ezekiel nodded and hopped down off the roof and continued his walk through the town, coming to the outskirts. "Well nothing like a trek on the outskirts of town.."

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:48 pm

A huge amount of smoke was coming from the outskirts of town. This was no ordinary smoke, it had a strange green tint to it. The smoke could be seen from any point in the town. It came from the direction of Elanore's hut.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:50 pm

Ezekiel looked towards the direction of the smoke and examined it with his grey eye. "Witch.." He muttered softly before walking over to the hut and knocking on the door. "Excuse me, is anyone home?"

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:53 pm

No one answered, there was just faint chanting from a cracked voice.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:56 pm

"Oy, time to be rude." He said checking to see if the door was locked and walked inside. "Sorry, I'm not normallyone to disturb people like this and barge into their house I was just wondering-" He looked up after he closed the door and sighed. "Oy."

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:05 pm

"Why did you come in... No one commmes innnn!" She sounded like she had gone daft.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:07 pm

Nameless blinekd and stared at her. "Well this is about to freaky for me so if you beg my pardon, I'll be slicing your head off and taking what blood is left in your body thanks." He said drawing his sword from the sheath on it's back, the magic runes inscribed upon it glowing. "Out of sheer politeness from this rude incident I'll give you five minutes explain what the hell your doing before I kill you."

Postby Tacky_Hillbilly » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:11 pm

Eric noticed the smoke, but had learned that in Salem, unless something threatened oneself, it was best to leave it alone. Some witches were like him, just using their powers to survive. Some tried to save the world. And some were fairly nasty.

"And I don't know where I lie."

Eric finished the last of his bread, smiling as he did. It had been good, better then most food he got.

"Now it's time to go spy on the witch hunters."

Eric spied on the Hunters for several reasons, curiosity being a large one. It was also convienent, as if they ever got around to investigating the incidents caused by him, he could always direct their attention somewhere else. Eric adapted the daft look on his face, and walked over to the church, leaning up against it's side. One of them would come out soon, and he would keep an eye on them.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:24 pm

"Hah! Whyyy do you point thhat thingg at meee? I amm too ssstrong none of your trinketsss shall work!" As she said that Nameless's sword turned to rust.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:33 pm

Nameless stared at his sword, the runes glowing upon it once more and it returned good as new. "Oy this is going to be repeatitive.." He sighed and sheathed his sword. "Alright aside from the freaky way you talk and the fact that you made my sword rust, I'm guessing your quite the witch, so would you answer my question about what your doing now?"

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:42 pm

OOC: gotta go, damn school and spanish class.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:05 pm

Sarena was almost home when she saw the odd green smoke. "Now what the hell is going on?" she mutterd. Peering into the night she could hardly seethe hut of what was probably another witch, and as she watched the man she had seen earlier talking to the witch on the roof entered. "So he too is a witch then, must be if he spends so much time with them."Sarena whispered. She headed off to the hut and hid beneath a window like hole to listen what was going on.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:41 pm

(to serena) "I ssseee you! Come out you rrrat!" Elanore turned back to Nameless, "You shalll seee sooon enough!" She went back to her chanting.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:03 pm

Sarena came in through the wall, kicking anything in her way out of the way. "you, hag! what is your buisness?" She said as she pointed the 10 pound bolt of her crossbow at her skull.

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:31 pm

Luceria was humming a sweet little melody as she performed her typical nightly routine of spell casting and potion making for her work. She wasn't able to get to sleep. Not tonight.
Suddenly came a deep chill riding on the wind and traveled down her spine. "??? Something's wrong..." She put the book she was reading from down and looked out the window. Noticing a foul green aura emiting from the outskirts of town in the woods, "It's becoming less and less safe here. I fear that I must take action soon." That's when she took her dagger carved a protection rune on her door and set forth into the woods.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:05 pm

Elanore stopped chanting and the smoke turned from green to a claming blue mist. "Put your feeble weapon down and watch as I shall become young again!" Mandy said this in a regular voice that sounded like a beautiful maidens. She began to cackle and awaited for her youth to come to her.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:19 pm

"huh....i dont trust her...do you?" Sarena asked the man in the door way.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:32 pm

The mist makes it hard to see, but no one needs to see what happens in the cabin right now.

On the other side of the village there was a rustle in the Mayor's house. The young daughter of his was being drawn outside, towards the blue cabin.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:47 pm

"Well she's obviously psychotic, I say we kill her, destroy that potion and get the hell out of her." Ezekiel said sighing. "Can't help but be curious as to what she's doing."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:51 pm

"Same....theress no signs she is truly evil, just crazy....Better not to take risks...." Sarena said still holding the crossbow at the witches head.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing