The Salem Witches

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:06 pm

My name is Vincent... I'm a rogue witch "hunter". It's nice meeting you..."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:08 pm

"Yes. It is nice to meet you all."

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:14 pm

"likewise...i suppose" Sarena answered. "meow..". "And this is my cat, and only true friend, May."

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:16 pm

The reverend walks into the church. "Ahem. May I help you?"

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:17 pm

"No, Father. I was just leaving." Sarena replied as she walked out the door. She decided to go over to the town center and check with the mayor.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:21 pm

"Yes... I must be off too."
Vincent walked over to the end of the church and gave his prayers. After he walked ouut and started back towards his home.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: The Salem Witches

Postby Acktoo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:32 pm

Ari stepped out of the cave she had been living in for the last week to get some fresh air. Out in the open air of the forest, she stretched her arms. She was rather bored, so instead of lighting random plants on fire, she decided to visit the town. But, before she went, she called back into the cave: "Hey, Aramis, I'm going to the town. See you later."
"Oh. Okay," came the answer from the cave.
Ari started to walk forward.
"Wait! You can't go to the town!" Aramis called out.
Ari turned back to the cave. "Why not?"
"Because! Because you have never been to a town before!"
"What's the problem?"
"You don't know? Oh yeah, you don't. They burn witches at the stake in towns! Just for being what you are, Ariana!"
"Hmmm. I'll just not use my magic, then."
"It's not that simple. You have to at least change your clothing. That orange dress and hat will stick out in a a crowd. Do you really want to go?"
"YES, Aramis."
"Okay, fine. I'll go steal you something from town. Just wait here."
"Fine. I'll just light some more scrubs on fire or something."
"Yeah, you do that."
From out of the cave flew a skull. The skull was not beige or white, as most skeleton heads should be-it was the color black, and covered in some type of visual aura, causing it to hover.
"Bye, Aramis."
"I'll be back," Aramis, the flying black skull said as he left.
"Wait!"
Aramis turned around.
"What?"
"What if they burn you?"
"I'm already dead-it won't bother me. Bye!"
So, Aramis flew to town.
Too good for you.

Postby Tacky_Hillbilly » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:36 pm

Eric walked through the town, smiling as though he were daft. He had been doing the same thing every day for a number of years, so no one seemed to notice him any more. Which was the way he wanted it anyways.

"Let's see, need to find some food."

Eric walked into town, choosing a house Randomnly to break into. The people in it just went to sleep, and when they woke up, one of their windows had been opened, and a loaf of Bread was gone. Eric ran, heading for his traditional hiding spot under a nearby bridge. He knew this would be chalked up to Witches, but no one ever suspected little Eric Granthen was responsible. And what was it to him if some other saps got burned. He needed food to survive, and ifhe tried to beg, others would beat him and steal his earnings.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:46 pm

(ooc: flying skulls? thats f* crazy. :fuckedup: )

Sarena walked up the steps of the town center ignoring the comments made by a few townsfolk nearby. As she opened the door a cold wind blew in and she walked forward with a shiver. "Mayor? Mayor I must speak with you." There was no reply. "What the hell is wrong with this town today?" Sarena said quietly to herself. She looked around for a while and saw nothing. "Oh well...." She walked back outside and saw a mysterious looking woman walking through town. Time froze... nobody moved, the birds in the sky stood still, and leaves hovered where they were. For a split second Sarena saw everyone in a state of perfection, not one evil deed occured. She saw everyone simply living there lives. Then her eyes sat upon the mysterious women walking through the town. Time continued, everyone walked and went on with there lives. Sarena stood in shock and stared at the woman, a witch, pure evil lurked in her. The witch spun around and stared at Sarena, she had felt her gaze and knew who watched her. "It is one of them" Sarena whisperd..." You are the reason my parents are dead!!!" She screamed suddenly to the witch. That got peoples attention. a crowd that was in the town square spread out so there was a clean way between the two women. "Now you will pay..." Sarena sneered....

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:58 pm

OOC: Hey no god modding Elanore!

Elanore looked at the hunter and cackled. Then she walked back to her hut.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:59 pm

(ooc: whos god modding who?)

Postby Acktoo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:07 pm

Aramis had just made it to town. Now, he could either steal some clothes from a person's house, or steal them from a store. he decide to go with the latter. Aramis stealthily flew from building to building, hiding whenever a townsperson went past. He then made it to the store, and flew in.
"Hey, this isn't a store! It's a church!...Oh shit."
Too good for you.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:14 pm

OOC: I had Elanore leave already. You brought her back to the town. but whatever.

Postby Acktoo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:25 pm

ooc: flying skulls? thats f* crazy. :fuckedup: )

OOC:Let me run you through my other characters in the other RPG: A talking velociraptor anthro, a synthetic human who's the daughter of a midget ninja alien, the midget ninja alien mentioned previously, a sadistic, psychotic midget military general alien, a human girl related to the talking velociraptor. Not a suprise for me to come up with a flying black skull is it?
Too good for you.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:33 pm

(ooc: swearing in a church, you son of a bitch. lol.)

The witch laughed, "you? what will you do?" She asked as she cast a fireball straight towards Sarena. Sarena sidestepped and the fireball flew into the town center. " Better than that " She laughed, as she drew a dagger and ran toward the witch. "Hraughh!!" The witch screamed as she barely moved out of the way. Sarena responded by bringing the dagger around as she fell to the ground, and knicked the witch's left arm. "this has all been very fun deary, but now it must end." The witch said as she readied a fire bolt toward Sarena. The firebolt splashed against the cloak che was wearing, "Aggh!!" she could feel the pain but the cloak had protected her. however it was only a onetime use. the magic shield dropped and the cloak dwindled away. Sarena was still wearing somewhat baggy pants, like a pirates of the high seas, and a blouse cut off over her stomache, with no sleeves. A strange outfit for someone not of the maritime areas. "She is a witch too.." "I always knew it" "Shes probably with that witch there" the townsfolk murmured. "After i kill you ill take your belongings, to pay for that cloak." She cast the dagger into the witches side. "What is this? a toy?" the witch jested as she tugged it from her side, but it wouldnt come out. "yes. A toy." and with that Sarena tore the dagger into a million pieces with a simple spell. The witch howled in pain but she was not finished just yet. "fool, you have forsaken this whole town.". Sarena smiled, "You havent the power to destroy the ground you lay on." The witch cast another firebolt this time at the town hall. The fire splashed over the doors of the building. "Are you quite done?" Sarena asked. "I-I-I dont understand...." the witch stammered. "Of course you dont. That was a blessed dagger, your powers are almost nothing, and now..." She brought up a fist and hammered it down into the witches skull. with that she cast an ice bolt towards the door and cast out the main fire. she took all things of value that were not damaged and took them back to her hut . The town stood in awe, not daring to follow or acuse Sarena of witchcraft, not now. Normal life resumed and the witch was left in the mess that was once her body.

Added after 1 minutes:

no not really acktoo, and mandy that wasnt your witch dont worry, i dont mess with other peoples characters like that.

Postby Nameless » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:36 pm

Ezekiel blinked, he had been sleeping for all too long. He sighed and shook his head, standing up and leaving the church. He scratchedh is head. "You miss a whole lot of things when your asleep then I guess." He would have to find a real witch to kill soon to make his potion so it would keep his time powers in check soon or end up lost in time. "Oh well." He continued to wlak around the marketplace, looking for ingredients to form his potion.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:21 pm

Sarena sat in her hut looking at the possessions she had stolen from the dead witch. A cape of sorts, 30 gold pieces. Not much of value, some herbs mostly. "Ah well. Thats one more witch responsible for my parnets deaths dead". She looked at her calcinator again." Still nothing. oh well".

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:14 pm

"Ah, reverend," Kalma pulls out a letter bearing the Pope's seal, "I have been sent here by Rome because of increased numbers of witches showing up around here. They dispatched me to seek and destroy."

Kalma however had no intentions to seek and destroy. While most hunters needed to build a case and find evidence to track a witch, Kalma merely needed to be near a witch to sense it. Thus, if he were merely on a seek and destroy mission as a killing machine, every witch near him would be destroyed by their own crafts.

Kalma however had a fondness for witches that were good. And he had been known to flirt with the cute good ones. Sarena was wrong... She had met a good witch... And even talked with him... Maybe I'll beable to meet someone cute here...

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:22 am

"Hello, I am so very glad you came." The reverend then lowered his voice to a small whisper, "You see, we have a very powerful residential witch. She is the one who inducts new witches into the house of Satan. She may be hearing us now with her strange powers."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:19 am

(ooc: no school for me today, snow day, unforunately i have school tommorow till the 24 th. i hate my school system.)

"I dont know, something strange about that kalma fellow. Probably nothing though." Sarena said as she looked over her supplies." Im out of chokeweed spore again? May! Get in here. your not supposed to eat this stuff." The cat walked in weakly. "A stomacheache? you deserve it, you know better." She waited a second then picked up the cat and carried her outside. "Come on lets go back into town. I can pick up my chokeweed spores and you can get a nice look by the doctor. After arriving in town and picking up her supplies with no trouble, Sarena walked over to the doctor and upon entering the dwelling saw the mayor, town police chief and the doctor standing over a corpse. "Miss Sarena, thank goodness your here." The doctor proclaimed. "Why what is it?"She asked. The mayor replied,"Its that old drunk, he died and we cant for the life of us figure out why. I think its witchcraft." The police chief chimed in,"After the mess you made in town square of that witch we were hoping you could tell us what you know. Sarena looked over the body. The chest in particular caught her attention, it was swoolen badly. "Whats wrong with his chest here?" She asked the doctor. "Im not sure, could be many things. poison, suffocation, a trap; though that seems unlikely as no assassins would be interested in an old staggard man like him." The doctor replied. Sarena took out the chokeweed spore she had picked up and sprinkled it over the corpses ches, "Neewa sthay mesa" There was a small flash and the skin turned clear to show inside the body. All four wheeled back. "Wh-what ? How could this happen?" The police chief stammered. "Witchcraft, it must be." Sarena said airly. The lungs of the corpse were completely destroyed, as if theyde been popped. "Cant say the old bastard didnt deserve it, but this is still murder." The police chief stated, "Which reminds me miss Sarena, heres a small reward for the witch you slayed in the town square." He handed her a pouch of gold. "I thank you sir, now i must be on my way." She headed out the door and looked around town.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:12 am

"But, you must not do things like that so publicly." The Mayor interjected, "It frightens the women and children"

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:14 am

(ooc: was that directed to me?)

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:51 am

As Lily slept, she sat outside...on the roof. With wind, comes levitation. Not an easy spell to cast, not only because of the concentration that goes into the spell itself, but the concentration to view any witnesses in the dark. It seemed clear and for reasons unexplained to any future spectators that she was sitting up 20 feet off the ground without a ladder.
The stars were beautiful and set her in a peaceful mood despite what just occured...she killed him...
Some tears streamed, but she continued to look to the heavens forcing a smile her legs swinging over over the edge.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:08 pm

Nameless walked through the town, hunting for witches with his grey eye. "Boring and peaceful night then, looks like I won't be filling my flask for a while." He sighed, he bought the other ingredients for his potion, but all he needed was a witch's blood to make it complete, which was one of the reasons he became a hunter. He looked up and noticed he was by the flower shop and noticed the air was different and moving up, he looked skywards and spotted Luceria, jumping onto the roof lightly beside her he blinked. "Hello there, star gazing or just sad about something?"

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:13 pm

Her eyes widened. Ezekial spooked her in more ways than one resulting in her bolting across to the other side of the roof like a scared kitty."I... like the stars" Articulate isn't she? Wiping her tears away, it'd be conspicuous if she didn't play it cool so she invited him to sit with her. "how...how did the flowers world out?" Frivilous small talk. Luceria curled up into a ball, her eyes peering up at him and felt sick inside.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing