The Salem Witches

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:22 pm

Kalma was walking through the town. He was employed by the church to hunt witches. He himself was a witch, but those idiots believed he was a holy man because he could stop the powers of other witches... What he didn't tell them was that he could increase the powers of other witches as well... They wanted him to destroy witches for no reason... He would only destroy evil witches... The good ones did not need to be destroyed.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:24 pm

Vincent started looking around the store for the flower he needed for his potion making.
"Hmm... where is it..."
Vincent took another drink from his flask of Cola. Then he returned to carefully examining the petals to see if they had the right properties for his experiments.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: The Salem Witches

Postby Nameless » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:26 pm

"Thank you." He said paying her. "And no I'm not threatening you, I'm just warning you. I may be a hunter but you seem to be taking care of that child, and you haven't done anything wrong so there's no need to kill you. And I won't tell anyone else." He closed his eyes for a second then opened them, slowing down time to the extent that he could walk away without being noticed then resuming it to normal speed once infront of the church.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:29 pm

Luceria sends some leaves circling around him, smiled and walked back into the shop.

(edit:i'm retarded today can't form a normal sentance)
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Nameless » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:41 pm

((nyah so sad))

Ezekiel walked inside the church, not noticing the leaves and set the flowers down in a vase, on a table. "Now if only there was a witch that I could kill around here.." He sighed and looked at his empty flask. "Guess I won't be making another potion.."

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:42 pm

((oh nice, the blood of withces is it?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:46 pm

Vincent took a bundle of flowers all of which were of the rare variant.
"I'll take these."
He stuck his hand into his pocket searching for money.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:48 pm

"Are these for a girlfriend?" Lily commented holding her hands out to take the money.
Luceria entered smiling, but it was obvious something had happened to her, she was a bit edgey.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:50 pm

"No. They aren't..."
Vincent handed her a single coin made of pure gold. Then messed Lily's hair up a bit with a kind smile.
"I hope that's enough."
After saying that he walked out of the store and began his walk home.

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:55 pm

Kalma walked into the church. "Anyone here? The church higer ups told me that this town had witch problems."

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:00 pm

As Sarena headed to the town center she saw two people walk into the church."hmmm.....theyre is something...about them..." She said to herself. She decided to see what was happening. After walking another couple minutes she walked into the church. "Anyone here? The church higer ups told me that this town had witch problems." said one man. "I am here now. You are a hunter?" Sarena responded.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:00 pm

OOC: skip down for the post
Last edited by Mandy on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:05 pm

Vincent entered the church for his daily prayer when he heard Sarena say something about hunters.
"Someone said something about a hunter?"

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:07 pm

"OOo pretty" Lily giggled and manipulated it in her hands watching the light reflect off the yellow metal.
"Have a nice day..." Luceria waved, and looked over Lily's shoulder. "What do you have there..?" With a gasp, she popped her head out the door. "Thank you!"

"Can we keep it?" Lily smiled, innocently. It didn't dawn on her that would essentially be stealing from the woman that was kind enough to allow them to sell to her.
"No give it to miss smith. Like a good girl...and I'll buy you a new dress..." She didn't have the money to, but she'd find a way.
Miss Smith came out hugging Lily. "This is three months pay!" In the end it resulted in a raise, and the hiring of Lily for her amazing power of cuteness.

(Insert time jump just for me I suppose) Later than evening after work, she treated Lily to supper, bought her a new dress, and sent her home...to a place she wasn't wanted. Right when she walked in, her father was screaming at her for this and that. Truelly pure nonsense like not putting her shoes all the way under the bed and what not. Luceria witnessed all of it.
A fire burned in her heart, her eyes narrowed, Lily wept. "That's enough! Stop treating her like a useless spec of dust!" Wind burst into the house.
She had no control over that, a pure fluke of her powers. "I..I mean... just leave her alone." Luceria threw her pay for the day on the table, hoping he'd take it and go to the pub and drown himself in booze giving Lily a night of peace.
"I don't need your charity!" He threw it back at her, hard... hitting her in the face. Lily ran at her father, pounding on his side. He threw her across the room.
Picking up Luceria by the neck. "This is my house, this is my daughter. If you ever show your face around here, I'll have you killed..." She threw her on the floor outside.
Her irises started glowing, the wind pickd up, and there was pressure in his chest. "The wicked will be punished...."
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:08 pm

(wait 4 people in church now right?)

"I did." Sarena answered, "Why?"
Last edited by Cali Defender on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:08 pm

"Hunter is such a vulgar word. It makes it sound like witches are nothing but animals. I am simply a defender of the defenseless. I don not actively seek the witches, but instead stop them from hurting non-witches."

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:11 pm

"I hate any who would use the powers of witchcraft." Sarena said fiercly. "My parents were killed because of witchcraft."

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:12 pm

"You are too quick to judge. Not all witches are savage monsters."

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:14 pm

"Do not lecture me on witches. If i ever meet a witch who is truly a good person i will not be so quick to end there fate." Sarena paused, "But i have not. so spare me the lecture."

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:17 pm

OOC: I guess i'll have to repost the Elanore Drearie scene since no one has noticed.

IC:Suddenly a cold hush came over the town. Everyone became quiet and stopped what they were doing. The barking of dogs, the cry of babes, the chirpping of birds, it all stopped. Everyone turned to look at what was coming from the woods. And there, it was Elanore Drearie. She walked through the market place keeping to herself. Her walk was limp, like she had a peg leg that was too short. She leaned onto her walking stick and searched for what she needed. She spied a salesman selling a pig and two hens. Elanore went to the man, "Give me that pig and those hens." The man shivered and shook with fear. He gave her the animals. She extended her hand and dropped some coins on the table. The man dared not touch the vile currency. Then Elanore left, the town went back to its business as if nothing had happened.
Last edited by Mandy on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:20 pm

He took a few steps back, holding his chest, and with that his lungs expoded. He became limp and was sent crashing to the floor.
Lily witnessed it, and ran to Luceria, crying. She didn't want it to be that way, but she knew there was no other choice.
Luceria was crying too. It wasn't the best feeling in the world to kill someone. During the moment, she lost her sense of self and lost the sense of her powers...She felt like a hypocrit.
Taking Lily home, she prayed that no one would find out who caused his death, thinking it was just because he was an old drunk...

(for stories sake... investigate))
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:34 pm

"I do not deny the chance of a good witch in the world... but I am the on the same level as the other, I have yet to see one. I too am a witch hunter of sorts, but I am no servant of the law nor am I hired by the church. I seek to hunt down the witches that cause this town trouble and hope to remove them before more innocent people die. And I only kill when I am certain, I am no idiot who kills on the first cry of witch."
Vincent took another drink from his flask of cola and opened his ears to the comments of others.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:43 pm

"You my friend may call me Sarena." Sarena replied. "And you are?"

Added after 1 minutes:

(200TH POST!)

Postby Karuma » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:57 pm

"I am called Kalma. If I see a witch casuing trouble I stop them. But if they mind their own buisiness they are let alone."

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:01 pm

"huh. a fair enough way of dealing with them." Sarena said giving kalma a strange look. "I trust nobody in this world however, the human soul is evil. Not everybody is evil, but there souls are."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing