The Salem Witches

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: The Salem Witches

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:52 pm

"My thoughts exactly.." He said drawing his sword. "But there's also a risk at what she might do if we don't let her finish the potion but on the other hand is it worth seeing that old crone a young girl.. Oy choices, the choices.."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:01 pm

"ughh....Men..."Sarena groaned. "I say we take her down, then figure out whats going on."

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:02 pm

"You act like being a male is so horrible. Your the one with the crossbow so why don't you shoot her.." He thought for a second. "Can't she hear us?"

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:05 pm

The Mayor's daughter walked into the doorway. "I'm here grandmother what do you want?"
"Ah, Christina, please sip this potion." Said Elanore, ignoring the hunters. Christina took a spoon and sipped the potion. She turned a pale blue and fell into a wooden chair. Elanore turned to the hunters, "What makes you think you could kill me? I am THE devil's wife! I am the one who created all those feeble witches that you've slain!" Elanore turned back to her grandchild and began to suck some of her youth.
Elanore began to glow white and what emerged from the light was not a crone but the most beautiful woman. her hair was a long wavy blonde, her eyse were that of the clearest blue, her skin was so soft and she seemed to be perfect. "Do not challenge my power!"

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:07 pm

"How the hell should I know or care?" Sarena replied. "Risking Lord knows what to see her younger is stupid though. anyway...."

00c:i didnt kill her cus i dont know if im allowed...MAndy?

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:09 pm

OOC: I'll let you know, we have to have a big fight scene first.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:11 pm

"....Damn my male instincts.." He sighed and slapped his forehead. "Well she still does look rather good though you have to admit it." He said nodding his head as he looked at Elanore. "Am I going to go to hell for that one?"

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:13 pm

ooc: didnt realize where this was going, alright.

"Well that answers that." Sarena said gruffly. She wanted to fire, but she couldnt. Instead she put her crossbow on her back and brought up a dagger. "Now what, we dont want to harm this child...But if she is who she says, I really dont care who else gets hurt...." Sarena knew if this was truly the master witch then she had a duty to do.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:16 pm

"You obviously kill the child anyway and the witch, if there is a witch dead on the ground and the mayors daughter they'll jump to conclusions. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that, a bit to harsh."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:20 pm

Sarenas eyes were glowing pure white now. Her hair turned a ghostly shade as well. She was getting extremely angry with the situation. The hunter who was so reluctant, and the Arrogant witch responsible for her parents death., "If you dont want a death on your hands, then leave before I have three on mine..." She growled.

Postby Nameless » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:21 pm

"Oh shut up." Ezekiel sighed. "If your going to attack her, your welcome to try." He focused his grey eye upon Elanore. "But I suggest we quietly back out of here before we get our asses handed to us."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:26 pm

A burst of power siezed the room, Sarena burst out in a new form, a werecat. She raised a claw the size of an iron. She swung down at the witch,and backed to see what she had done...

Postby Karuma » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:15 pm

"Excuse me Reverend... I believe a witch claiming to be the most powerful is acting up... Little do all those claiming ultimate power know that power can be taken or misdirected." Kalma wandered out into town, drawn to the hag fighting Ezekiel and Serena.

"Hello. Uh, is this witch doing anything wrong? If she is then she will die. If she is not, then I'll ask you to leave her be."

Postby Tacky_Hillbilly » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:13 pm

Eric saw Kalma walk out of the Church, and on a whim, chose him to follow. He followed silently, using his skills as a thief to stay out of sight, while appearing as natural as possible. He smiled as he saw Kalma heading for the strange house.

"Whoever did that must either be a very stupid Witch, or very unlucky normal Human. Either way, just gotta watch. See what these new ones can do. If they are a threat, they might go to sleep one night, and wake up aboard a ship going down the river."

Eric smiled. He avoided killing when he could, a dislike for blood, coupled with a desire to avoid vengeful popoulous fueling it more then human compassion.

"Anyways, lets see how they deal with whoever it is. Probably they're just as of fools as the rest."

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:24 am

Kalma sensed Eric's powers the moment he began to tail him. Such a young witch. "Excuse me, I need to go speak with annother witch." Kalma walked out and confronted Eric. "Hello there young witch. Don't try to hide it, I can sense all witches. And don't try your powers on me, they will only point back onto yourself. Behave and you won't be hurt."

Postby Mandy » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:23 am

OOC: I'l wait until everyone gets to the hut.

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:16 am

Mandy wrote:OOC: I'l wait until everyone gets to the hut.

*OOC*
You mean so I can't just smoke Elenor in about five seconds when she begins to fight us?

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:12 pm

She was passing into the woods now, some gentlemen were trailing her or so she though. Luceria jumped into the trees and hid, watching them pass a little after her.
It was a fact that she was scared of the dark, so there presence was sort of welcomed, thus she started trailing them as a form of comfort (if anything was going to attack them, they'd get it first) until the lead her to the dispute in the woods.
Luceria wasn't going to jump into battle...chances are if she got involved she'd be killed along with the other witch. So she hid in the shadows, watched an waited. Let the hunters do their job.
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:29 pm

Eric looked at the Witch Hunter, suprised. This one was something else. He had just identified Eric as a witch, without having to investigate or anything.

"Not going to be hurt? Not likely. I've seen what your type does to innocents who you think are witches."

Eric looked at the fellow hard, and sent a bit of his pwer at him, not enough to really do anything, just a test.

"Now that you have full blown witch in your grasp, why stop? If I have to die, frankly I rather it be quick then by being burnt alive."

Eric was stalling to see if what the fellow had said about his powers was true.

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:49 pm

"Don't be alarmed. I am not a hunter. I am a defender. While the church tells me to kill any witch I find, I only protect the innocent from bad witches. If you are a good witch, I leave you alone. However," Kalma used his power to nullify the sleep magic tossed at him, "I would advise against using witchcraft on me. While an ordinary human could possibly hurt me, witchcraft cannot."

Postby Mandy » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:21 pm

OOC: everyone has to get to the hut so then we don't have all these different stories running at once and everyone is on the same page.

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:14 pm

Kalma returned to the hut and beckoned Eric to follow.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:29 pm

Eric shrugged. It didn't seem like he was about to burnt at the stake, so he was happy. He followed Kalma into the hut, resolving to run like heck if one person even showed signs of wanting to burn him...

Postby Nameless » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:35 pm

Nameless blinked, turning around, spotting Kalma and Eric, his grey eye looking the mover before he sighed and turned around again. "So, how does a small hut like this fit so many people.."

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:37 pm

"Oh... It seems annother witch is nearby... In a tree this time..." Kalma walked out to look into the trees where he spotted Luceria. Heh, cute one this time. Manipulating her wind power to his own use, he floated up into the tree to greet her, "Excuse me miss, my name is Kalma, any chance I could learn your name?" he said with a smile.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing