Assimilation IC. Instigation.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby BobSagat » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Golden Kingdom

"WINGED INSECT!" Set shouted, voice amplified a thousand times, "YOU MEAN TO IMPLY THAT AN INSIGNIFICANT BEAST SUCH AS YOURSELF IS ABLE TO STAND BEFORE YOUR GOD, YET SET, THE DESERT, IS TOO WEAK TO EVEN BE IN HIS PRESENCE?!"

Another angel appeared then, this one wielding a strange blade, shouting nonsense.

"SILENCE, BUG!" Set commanded towards the hostile angel and turned his eyes toward Metatron, sand already beginning to pour from his fingertips in exponential amounts. "SET HAS NO MORE PATIENCE FOR YOUR INSULTS AND STALLING! EITHER BRING YOUR GOD BEFORE SET TO APOLOGIZE FOR HIS DISCOURTEOUS SUBJECTS OR DIE!"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:57 pm

~~{Heavenly Kingdom}~~

Run looked to Gabriel when she began chatting with Set. Noting her slight disappointment in his arrival, surely she'd actually welcomed his offer to keep each other company. "If you would like, once things are settled, I would keep you company." He offered another smile, letting her know he'd happily visit whenever she wished.

Run lifted an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest plate upon the arrival of Jaxiel. "... Bit too zealous... But your fear of us is too blatant." Run stated in response to the outlandishly disrespectful attitude of Jaxiel. "I highly recommend a bit of discipline with your troops, angels... He could get himself destroyed acting so brash and foolish."

Run looked away, feeling the metal running through Jaxiel's weapon. Whether it be earthly or celestial, metal was metal to his power and still realmed within his control. The weapon posed no chance of fear for Run.

Added after 6 minutes:

Run's eyes then looked over at the desert deity, seeing his fury beginning to rise. This was the problem with Set: he seemed to be easily tempered at times. Bad enough he was very proud, with someone insulting him and belittling him, things were sure to go badly.

But, Set's problems weren't his own. So, Run stood still as the cloud under his feet began moving, pulling him somewhat further away to keep him as the neutral party in the scenario. While he did possess some inkling of respect for Gabriel and found her company somewhat more enjoyable than some of his followers, he also respected Set as a fellow god as they both seemed to share many qualities.

But the negotiations between their forces had not ended. So he had no obligation to aid anyone. The diplomatic solution for him was to merely observe.
Demon of Elru

Re: Assimilation IC. The Cogs Churn.

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Golden Kingdom.

Jaxiel thrust his finger at Set. "HOW DARE YOU! I SHALL LOB OFF YOUR TONGUE AND FEED IT TO YOUR PRECIOUS SCARABS! NONE SHALL INCITE MY WRATH AND SURVIVE!" He pointed his blade straight upward, towering over his head. "COME AT ME, SHOULD YOU DARE! I'VE JUST DEVESTATED A MIGHTY GRECIAN IDOL AND I'M RARING TO STRIKE DOWN AN EGYPTIAN!"
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Assimilation IC. Instigation.

Postby Aura » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Golden Kingdom

"SILENCE"

Suddenly, the whole area the three angels, Run and Set were occuping was engolfed in what looked like a golden cube; they had been just set into Gabriel's no harm space. Any kind of damage that any of the beings there could cause on others or on themselves was now completely nullified; they were all harmless now. Apart from that, nothing else changed. Gabriel was serious now, her four wings shinning fiercily as she stared at Jaxiel, and then towards Set. "This is the land of my Lord, and I will not allow you to disturb His peace." Then she looked at Jaxiel. "Good Jaxiel, do not draw your weapons here, and even less against a guest. This is not what our Lord wishes!" Gabriel then looked at Run, and she was now truly ashamed of the whole show they were pulling there for him. "I am so sorry you have to watch this, dear Run; we angels are usually a bit more tolerant with others", commented as she scolded Jaxiel with her stare again.

She looked at Set again. "You do wrong in understemiting us angels; we are, in fact, the ones that carry alone the name of our Lord, and so we need to be capable of dealing with His enemies. If you had any chance of metting with Him, now it is gone, so please, I'll ask you for the last time to leave." With the golden cube surrounding them, Gabriel looked a lot more decided to take action, but she was a pacifist, and if it could end there, she would be glad to leave Set free to leave.

Thunder Palace

"I'm nothing more than a servant of my Lord", said Michael as he entered. "Show yourself, so we can have a proper conversation." There was no hidden meaning on his words; the seraph was actually expecting to talk face to face with whoever was already there.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 pm

-Golden Kingdom-
Before he could move to finish off the beast, Jaxiel had gotten the idol to call it off. He was a tad ashamed that he couldn't beat it before Jaxiel beat the greek god, but it was too large to mount an effective single death blow. But it mattered not, only that they had taken the realm in the name of the Lord. When Jaxiel returned them to the Golden Kingdom, he looked at the two there who were not angels. Almost immediantly, Jaxiel tried to start a fight. Lerazeon sighed. Luckily Gabriel had taken care of it. He looked at all those there, but stood there for a second, watching. He walked closer to Metatron, and spoke to him quitely. "Should I still ready a legion?"
For the Greater Good

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Golden Kingdom.

"CURSE THEE, GABRIEL! HOW DARE YOU THWART ME?! I FIGHT IN GOD'S NAME!" Jaxiel cursed, "THESE ARE NO GUESTS, THEY ARE INVADERS WHO SULLY OUR GLORIOUS REALM WITH THEIR BILE!"

"The Asgardians are still despondent. War with them is inevitable. A legion should be prepared, for the future." Metatron replied to Lerazeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder Temple.

"Ah-hahaha! You speak boldly, 'Right Hand of God.' Very well, I shall present myself." Hanging upside down with his tail wrapped about a beam, emerged Sun Wukong. "Now that you see my pretty face, let's pour some tea and chat!"
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nyvyan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 am

Hades was silent as the group of Angels led him through his realm. His mind was thinking rapidly. No one could find out about his submission. It would end very badly for him if they did. And what of his wife? He pondered countless theories and plans. He suddenly looked to one of the angels, smiling with his charred flesh "Oh, someone will have to feed Cerberus while I'm gone"
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby BobSagat » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Golden Kingdom

"Let it be known," The flow of sand had stopped, but it had already created a rather large pool at the God's feet, "Set came here with only a message. Set, the Desert God. And Set was refused. Let there be no misunderstanding, who initiated these attacks and who let their minions run loose waving swords." He gave a brief glance to Jaxiel. "So allow Set to deliver the alternative message, 'I will kill you all.'"

And then the Egyptian God vanished, falling through the clouds as if he had been sucked away by quicksand.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Mathias » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Golden Kingdom.

"IT IS I WHO SHALL SLAY THEE!" Jaxiel yelled down as Set sunk beneath the clouds, "THE CATS SHALL LAP YOUR BLOOD FROM THEIR MILK BOWLS!"

"That is quite enough, Jaxiel." Metatron scolded, "Your aggression is proving to be a nuisance." With a wave of his hand, Metatron removed the barrier Gabriel had placed. "Now, have you succeeded in securing the underworld realm from the Grecians?"

Jaxiel regained his composure and sent his blade away with a flash. "I have. The idol known as 'Hades' is being held captive within the realm."

"You were not asked to take prisoners -- only to claim the land."

"The brute would not back down, even after pleading with him. I had to restrain the hellion for the sake of my safety. And Lerazeon's, of course."

"...Very well. I shall relay this to Our Lord." With that, Metatron flew away.

"As for you," Jaxiel pointed to Ao, "Shall your hideous face disgrace our Grand Kingdom again, it shall be the end of you. Now, come, Lerazeon, we shall off to Asgard!" he proclaimed.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 pm

~~{Heavenly Kingdom}~~

Run shook his head and sighed at the display. "You ask me, you and Set would get along, if you both weren't so zealous and proud." He stated in response to Jaxiel before shrugging his broad shoulders and turning back towards Gabriel.

"Well, with that, it looks like we both have free time once again. If you would still like the company." Run stated with a slow bow before looking at the feminine angel once again.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aura » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Golden Kingdom

Gabriel sighed, relieved the whole problem was gone...at least for now. "I must ask you to try to understand the others. As angels, we are the ones that must act in the name of our Lord, not like the others, whose Gods reveal themselves. I know sometimes it can be difficult, but our intentions are far from being...as violent as some of us make them look." But, she couldn't keep worrying for that anymore, or it will build up in her, and that would only cause her problems.

"Yes, it seems we have some time", added with a bright smile, as she looked at Ao. "But it seems like the current situation here may not be the best. I could always scort you to your country, if you think I'll be allowed to visit it."

Thunder Temple

Michael smiled, following the sneaky Sou Wukong. "Ah, tea; I find delighting some of the mortal's brevages, and I think tea is one of them", commented, apparently calm with the other's prescense. "So, tell me, am I the only one who has arrived? Messages didn't seem to take too long to reach their destinations."
Last edited by Aura on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Run nodded a bit, showing his understanding of the situation. "No worries. All gods have their preferences. Some are untrusting. Others merely are just shy. Whatever your lord's reasons, I'll not pry or belittle." He then lifted his head, further commenting. "As for that one... It's fine. All societies have their less respectful dinizens."

Run then looked to Gabriel and offered a smile as she asked about joining him on his way home. "I'm sure everyone would be pleased to met an angel in person. So it would be perfectly fine for you to accompany me, Lady Gabriel."

Run then began to ponder about calling her Lady. He wasn't sure about the rules and guidelines of their society, so he was hoping that he didn't just accidentally speak an insult. Run extended a hand for Gabriel as the cloud beneath him began rising to seperate from the rest of the clouds around it, perfectly large enough to seat two as Run stood upon it.
Demon of Elru

Postby Spaceballs » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm

-Rome-

Before the mighty gate returns one of the greatest armies the world had ever known, the ranks of soldiers marching forward in victory as they are led by Orthius. Times will soon change in Rome......times will soon change....
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

My Deviant Art page. Image

Postby Mathias » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 am

Thunder Temple.

"You and I are the only ones. Why? Do you not feel comfortable with me alone? Wa-hahaha! And this is no ordinary 'mortal beverage,' it is a tea of the gods!" With a wave of his hand, a teacup adorned with blue dragon decor congealed in his palm. With a wave of his other hand, appeared a glass flask containing a green elixir. He poured the elixir into the teacup and very gracefully hopped to the ground and handed the cup to Michael. "Drink up!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Kingdom.

"How could Metatron side with those fiends?!" Jaxiel contemplated aloud as he and Lerazeon made their way to the troop quarters. "It confounds me to no end. What say you of the matter, Lerazeon?"

Egypt.

"Thoth, I fear Set will make trouble for us." Nephthys expressed her concern.

"I am afraid you may be correct. Should I inform Lord Ra?"

"He will not share our concern. We may have to take matters into our own hands."

"...I shall have to concur. I leave this matter to you, Queen of the Dead."

"I shall not disappoint." She promptly disappeared through a black vortex.

"I pray you do not."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:40 pm

-Golden Kingdom-
Lerazeon walked along beside Jaxiel. He expected such a question would likely be asked. "Well, they were guests. You can be quick to begin fighting. While one can never have too much love for the Lord, one can have too much love for fighting." He kept up a steady pace as he spoke, holding his spear up to keep it from hitting the ground. "However, they will have to be dealt with eventually, and perhaps sooner is better then later....."
For the Greater Good

Postby Aura » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Golden Kingdom

"Ah, Lady; how galant of you", commented Gabriel, apparently not miding the title at all; she even seemed to like it. Truth was, the archangel was probably one of the friendliest celetial beings of Heaven, taking in count her job was to communicate with others, so her usual aproach to nearly everyone was an informal, cheery way. The archanagel hel Run's hand, allowing the cloud to lift her. She could fly by herself, but it would be rude of her to negate Ao's display of courtesy. "Shall we go, then?"

Thunder Temple

Michael drunk slowly, taking his time to taste the tea. "Wonderful", sentenced at last, giving an approving nod at Sun. "But I've grown very fond of the tea made by with the mortal's technique; you need to gather the proper herbs, boil the water, and maybe add sweetness to it. And even then, I remember making several dreadful brevages while learning." The seraph smiled, remembering his first experiments with tea. However, he quickly became formal and serious again, his whole attention on Sun Wukong. "As much as I'm enjoying you prescense, it would be better if others would show for the peace talks."

Somewhere with lava, not really that far from Lucifer and Co.

The figure lifted it's head, a human-like shape being defined against a rising ave of lava. He was close, apparently. However, it's interest didn't last long, and the figure was soon after staring at the depts of the volcano.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm

~~[Golden Kingdom}~~

Run smiled a bit more pleasantly now upon hearing her words and seeing her accept his invitation. "I know this isn't the same as flying yourself, as you're more accustomed to. But this is my only means of transport, I'm afraid..." He then thought of a slightly amusing idea. "Unless you would like to travel by more...aquatic methods."

Run began thinking as he stood on the cloud with Gabriel. Would she really enjoy travelling around on the back of a giant whale? Or maybe she'd enjoy feeding eels... Run shook the thought away. For now, he'd merely enjoy her company as he sat down on the cloud, patting the space beside him for her to sit if she wished. The cloud began moving, though not too quickly at first so as not to knock Gabriel unbalanced if she were to sit.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mathias » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Olympus.

Zeus sat upon his throne in ponderance. His cheek propped against his fist as he wondered to the point of dozing off. He was suddenly shot alert when a loud ruckus shot from the next room. From the room entered a short, portly fellow.

"Dionysius, what is the meaning of this rabble?"
"Do I need an excuse to party, My Lord?"
"I suppose you do not. However, I am a bit weary, so please keep it down."
"Weary, Lord?"
"Yes. I am contemplating the predicament we are in with the angels."
"Those infected pigeons? I suppose they are cause for alarm. Having seized Tartarus, and all."
"What was that?! Seized Tartarus?! But how?!"
"They overwhelmed Hades and took him prisoner, Lord."
"Why did you not tell me sooner?"
"It was not my job to, Lord?"
"You inebriated buffoon! I should smite thee!"
"Forgive me, Lord Zeus!" Dionysius cowered and trembled.
"If only there were some way to lever the odds in our favor...I know! The Chronos Stone!"
"The Chronos Stone, Lord?"
"Yes, with it we could alter time and prevent the angels from rising to power!"
"We could, but..."
"But?"
"Lord Hades has...the...stone..."
"YAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! No matter. You, my epicurean friend, shall sneak into Tartarus and retrieve it."
"But the angels are guarding the underworld. How would I get in?"
"There is a mountain on an island in the southern hemisphere. At the foot of the mountain is a cave leading into the underworld."
"The southern hemisphere? But there is naught there, Lord."
"Ah, but there is. I would not expect you to know of it. I shall have Poseidon ferry you there. Take with you another god for aid."
"Yes, Lord!"

Thunder Temple.

"Wahaha! That is no ordinary tea! It is mixed with herbs powerful enough to incapacitate even the gods! Wahahahahaha!"

Wukong hopped about with glee as Michael began to feel woozy. His eyes became heavy before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Unknown.

Nephthys appeared before Set.

"What crimes have you committed and what plans have you for the future? I demand you answer my whims!"

Golden Kingdom.

"Aha, Lerazeon, the time is at hand! Our legion assembled, we shall now rain down upon the filthy Asgardians!" Jaxiel proclaimed.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aura » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Leaving Golden Kingdom

- Gabriel -

"This feel niiice." The pretty archangel was sitting on the cloud, her arms extended behind her, her golden hair waving with the wind. She could've just flew there by her own means, and even transport Run with her, but there was no rush right? Also, it was nice to travel by someone else's means from time to time.

"So, tell me, brave warrior, how is this country of yours?"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

~~{Leaving Golden Kingdom}~~

Run smiled as he sat, legs crossed, upon the cloud and seated to Gabriel's right side. He lifted his chin, looking over to her and offering a sweet smile. It was odd that when he first arrived, he was all serious and expressionless. But now he seemed to be quite contently enjoying himself and the company.

"It is doing quite well. There are times of civil strife between mortals," Run looked out to the stretching sky as their speed began to increase and the clouds started to fly by as they zoomed past, "but as with all creatures, conflict seems to always be inevitable. But my Lord and my brethren all work to see that the majority of our lands stay fertile, our people stay content, our waters remain pure, and all animals live in silent harmony with nature... It is quite the lovely and wonderful land, if I may speak of it so proudly."

Run turned his slender eyes rowards the elegant lady to his side. "What of your own contry and territory?"
Demon of Elru

Previous

Return to Role Playing