Assimilation IC. Instigation.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm

-Tartarus-
Lerazeon was caught a bit off guard by the snakes. However, he didn't plan on letting it happen again. As the snakes coiled around the spear then began to freeze up. He swung the spear upwards, cutting through many of the snakes, and then swung around himself to cut up even more, each frozen over where they were cut. He turned, and saw the large middle head of the beast coming at him. Turning his spear vertically, he stuck it between the teeth of the mouth of the beast. He pulled up his bow, and one by one several arrows formed in his hand which he shot into the mouth. Still holding the bow in one hand, he grasped the spear in the other and yanked it out, then flew backwards, waiting for retaliation.
For the Greater Good

Re: Assimilation IC. The Cogs Churn.

Postby smileyblacksun » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Valhalla

"parionid old fool, even if he has a reason too be..." Hela thought. Odin seemed wary, but then agian, when was he not.

Odin's sudden delclaration to the end of the meeting forced Hela to take her champion and return to Hel, but she was not dispirited, she still had a few tricks up her sleave.

Hel

Hela paced around the circle she had marked into the floor, stopping to light a candle or chant some phrases. William sat by, watching wairly. He didn't understand what Hela was doing, or why, so he asked: "What are you doing?"

"Odin said I should prusue my own intrests..." Hela said with a smile. "Taken in context that means halting the spread of this new force. So I'll send you and Garmr to Midgard. You will do all you can to aid the Einherjar, that Odin will undoubtibly send to halt this force. Garmr will be sent to watch you, and run small errands for me." That last bit seemed to bring out a rather sadistic smile from Hela, but William appeared not to take notice...
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Nyvyan » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:10 am

Cerberus roared at the impalemt of arrows. Fortunately the arrows where small where he was big. It would take more then that to take the beast. The middle head reared back and the left head shot forward, jaws snapping at the Angel.

Hades's grin spread. "You'll never be rid of the darkness" His voice bellowed around the chamber. Suddenly the black stone around the angel's feet swirled. It wrapped itself around his feet and ankles, binding him in place. The angel would then feel nothing short of an explosion on his back from the fork of Hades. Hades himself was still invisable thanks to his helmet.
Last edited by Nyvyan on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby Mellow » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:27 am

Shu Han, Chinese Heaven

Shu Han smiled. He had made it; Buddha had rewarded him for all of his hard work in life. He was in bliss now. Nothing could make him happier.

But in his joy, Shu Han felt a bit uneasy. Something was happening in the plane of the gods. What was it, perhaps? Curious, he approached one of the individuals; a young man, 20, maybe 21, chatting with one woman. "Excuse me, young man, but has anything happened which has put the gods in unease? When I got here, I felt a slight negative aura in the air." he asked politely. Though he had barely ever interacted with others in his life, Shu Han was still thought how to properly conduct himself in front of others.

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Tartarus.

In response to Hades coils, Jaxiel simply struck the blade of his sword straight through, cutting them in half. When Hades went to strike, Jaxiel saw his presence at the last instant, thanks to the luminesence of the Furlahar. He swiftly struck the spear with his sword, lobbing off the pronged tip.

"Give in, knave. You shall not claim victory." His divinely inspired senses allowed Jaxiel to keep track of Hades as he flittered about the chamber. "If you insist on hiding, I shall have to draw you out! Seraphic Radiance!" A glorious light shone from Jaxiel's visage, illuminating the entire chamber. It was enough to not only blind Hades (and all around), but it gave shape to the dark god's figure. Jaxiel struck the instant Hades was spotted, dashing forth and striking the helm from the idol's head with his blade. "This trinket shall not aid you." He lifted it from the ground and made it vanish in a flash of light. "Now, fight like a brazen lion, not a cowardly rat."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Heaven.

The young man replied: "I care not for such matters. I live in bliss, and such bliss brings ignorance. It does not faze me."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spaceballs » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:14 pm

-Orthius, Northernlands-

Orthius looked over the hill, the barbarian village could be seen nestled in the center of the valley. Waiting a moment, he then yelled "FOR ROME!" after which the army swarmed the village. The barbarians, having thought their own forces had one the battle, were startled as they awoke from their sleep moments before blades were jabbed into them.

Torches were thrown, and the village became engulfed in flame. A few barbarians, less than 200, managed to escape the slaughter as the Romans did battle with the village defenders. Eventually, the flames reached the village temple, and the shrine of Odin slowly turned to ashes......Rome had won the battle.
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

My Deviant Art page. Image

Postby Aura » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Golden Kingdom

- Michael -

"We are, Tetatron; the True Light will shine over their head, and inside their hearts", replied Michael as he stood straight now. "I shall go to inform Gabriel about my decision, and then I'll head towards my destination." Before he ended, his precious golden armour had appeared on his body, while a long sword rested on its sheath at his waist, and now his six wings resting comfortably on his back.

- Gabriel and Michael -

The archangel only nodded with a sweet smile on her lips the whole time. It wasn't her intention to force a tough gentleman like this to act different for her, so Gabriel decided to stop pushing, as good willed as the pushing was. "Ah, here he comes", mentioned sonly after, as the six winged Seraph appeared in front of them, his arm or shinning with a dim, yet powerful light. "I've received the orders to assist to the peace negotiations in Asia", announced, giving Gabriel a small bow; the female archangel had a few moments to compare both of the men there, finding them quite similar, at least in a way. Then he turned towards Run. "As for you, I'm glad to see we can all come to an understatement. Since the message is now delivered, I think you have fulfilled your duty. Return now, or stay here as long as you want; I'm sure Gabriel would be more than willing to spend some time into doing something else than napping." Now there was a child-like, bright smile on his face, making it even more beautiful. As for Gabriel, she could only give Michael the kind of look an older sister could give to her mischievous little brother. He was right, though; apart from Run's visit, Gabriel hadn't "seen" anything the whole day, so she wasn't expecting to deliver anything, at least not immediately. "Well, let's not force him to do anything Michael; I wish you a successful journey though."

That said, the seraph vanished in silence, his armour giving some golden shines before simply disappearing, leaving the two alone again.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:13 pm

~~{Golden Kingdom}~~

Run nodded and looked about. "As you wish. At present, I do not have any obligations or plans, like yourself." He offered yet another very faint smile, this one less forced and more sincere. He lifted an eyebrow and formed his helmet into his armor, making the chest plate larger upon his frame as the mass of silver and gold melded into the armor. "What would you like to do? We are in your territory after all, so your choice in this matter would be best."

Run likewise had realised just how similar he and the other angel had been. The seraph seemed rather combative in abilities and somewhat like himself in the attitude towards battle. But if that were the case... He's a fighter. Fully armed... Run stopped thinking, shaking his head. They wouldn't do such a thing. Not with only one entity. Even they could be that arrogant about their own skills.
Demon of Elru

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:50 pm

-Tartartus-
As the head shot torwards him, Lerazeon flew higher into the air and reattached his bow to his side on his belt. With a few flaps of his wings, he sent many sharp, glowing feathers at the heads and back of Cerberus. Hoping that distracted it, he shot downward and flew between the legs of the beast, swinging his freezing spear at the legs, and then shot upward, trying to cut the tail off before flying higher.
For the Greater Good

Postby Nyvyan » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 am

-Tartarus-

Hades was bristling with pure fury. Not only had the damned creature destroyed his spear but had stolen his helmet. Hades flexed his hands "Guess I got to do this the old fashioned way" he mumbled to himself. He clicked his fingers and his wooden staff appeared in his hands. He blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to regain his blinded vision. When he could see the angel he swung the staff at chest height whilst at the same time he made a pillar of rock fire up at the angel at waist height.

The attack succeeded in distracting the beast. He managed to fly under the huge creature and slash his legs. The creature roared as the wounds froze. As the angel made for the tail however he discovered that it was a huge snake. The snake struck at him quickly and powerfully.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby Mathias » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Tartarus.

As Jaxiel was immune to his own Radiance, he was easily able to see Hades' assailments. He thusly teleported to a point a distance behind Hades.

"How pitiable. I shall end this, now. Holy Blast." He held out his right hand and a massive sphere of white energy amassed around his appendage. Once it had gathered to an extreme circumferece, he released it in a beam which shot straight for Hades. The blast was all-consuming as Hades was completely overcome. As the blast faded, Hades' flesh was severly charred and his own energy expended. "You are strong. Most would have vaporized."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BobSagat » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:46 am

Golden Kingdom

It broke through the clouds as a swarm.

A desert.

Every grain of sand being carried up into the sky by a convenient wind. For a moment it was a tidal wave, rising even above the clouds, prepared to come crashing down upon the Christian haven.

It did crash into the "ground," but it didn't blanket the entire heavens, rather a small patch of the Golden Kingdom, just enough to fit one Desert God.

Set slowly formed from the sand, his animal-head, a mix of fox and wolf, looking at the angels as well as the Buddhist Emissary, Run.

The rest of his body formed and then, without a single movement from his lips, he spoke.

"How coincidental. Set was just about to talk to this God, and instead Set finds Run. The Run that Set was intending to speak to afterwards. Now what could Run be doing here?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:18 am

~~{Golden Kingdom}~~

Run slowly turned away from Gabriel. He eyed the twisting sands and rising desert lands, seeing what was happening and knowing right away where this new entity was from. "Set..." He began thinking back, trying to remember how long it'd been since he'd met any of the Egyptian gods. And, of course, Set was one of the few Run had actually felt the need to take an interest in.

Run shook his head, eyes closing as he listened to set speak. "Still speaking in such a manner..." He mumbled to himself. "I am here to speak with the angels on behalf of My Lord... But what would the desert's reprsentation of war be doing here? Why wouldn't someone else be here in your stead?" Run crossed his arms, not bothering to reform his helmet. As things stood, he wasn't here to fight. Whether with or against the angels, it didn't matter. He wouldn't be fighting today, seeing as the negotiations hadn't gone underway yet.
Demon of Elru

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm

-Tartarus-
Lerazeon quickly changed birection to try and avoid the snake, but it still bit the bottom of is wing and some of it rammed into his back. He flew away from it, and inspected his wing. Content it wasn't injured, he flew torwards the large snake tail at a blinding speed, and cut at the snake, hoping to cut it off around halfway of its total length. He he failed he would try again, and f he did or when he did, he would would try in inflict a wound in the side of the beast.
For the Greater Good

Postby Nyvyan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Hades body was racked with pain. He fell to his hands and knees. He looked up at the Angel with his charred face, glaring pure hate at him "I... am.... strong... I... am... the god of... the underworld... I am HADES!" He yelled in defiance. He knew in his head this was the end of him. He thought of his wife. She was spending the season with her mother. Would she miss him? Despite what people said of them he did love her.

The snake hissed in defiance as the blade slid down it's underside. Cerberus leapt round, each of the three heads lashing at the angel one by one. The spear blade just missed the huge beasts side.

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Tartarus.

Jaxiel waved his hand before the fallen god. Golden shackles appeared around Hades' wrists and ankles, linked together by golden chain.

"These restraints are blest by the Lord, Himself. They shall not be broken. We shall hold you here, idol. Your senseless life shall be spared."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BobSagat » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Golden Kingdom

"Set is here for the same reason you are, Run." The desert God began moving towards the angel, Gabriel, expressionless. "But if you are wondering what Set in particular is doing here instead of one of the more peaceful Gods... Well, it's very simple," Set raised his head, pure black eyes staring at Gabriel, his tone completely flat, "If the talks are not productive, then Set has another message to deliver. A message more fitting the God of Chaos and Violence."
2pro

Postby Aura » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Golden Kindgdom

Gabriel watched in silence, her serene stare looking at the new deity that had appeared. She was, actually, a bit surprised. "Oh, Set, I was not expecting you to appear so soon", spoke in her usual calm way, as she gave him a warm smile. "But I guess I can only hope to foresee part of the coming events, and with you being such a magnificent deity, your destiny isn't something I should be able to predict so easily." The truth was she had expected the desert god to appear way after Run, but somehting on her sights had made her doubt a bit; she knew now that she made a little miscalculation.

"Yes, I know about that message", said Gabriel as she seemed to become a bit more serious. "But, I must assure you, the peace talks have no reason to go just fine." the archangel moved towards Run now, stopping right next to him. "I offer my apologizes for not telling you; it seems things moved faster than I expected." Gabriel was pretty sad about that, mainly because now she may not spend some time with Run. She looked up at Set again.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

Thunder Temple

Michael materialized not too far from the Thunder Temple, and flew quietly towards the destination for the peace talks. The moment he had left the Golden Kingdom, he was sure something else had happened there. It was Run though, but a new prescense almost made him turn back. However, he had a mission to acomplish, and Gabriel was over there; the acrchangel might not be the fitest to fight, but she was certainly a great talker, and had some tricks that would assure her safety.

He arrived Thunder Temple soon after.

Postby BobSagat » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Golden Kingdom

"Peace talks? Set is not here to join in your peace talks. Set has come to speak to your God." No expression of sadness, joy or rage would ever pass over the desert God's face, but his voice would always betray his emotions. And now it was beginning to boom. "Set has come to speak from one Deity to another, not to lesser beings, especially not angels." His voice grew quieter and he turned to fully face Gabriel. "Set does not demand that your God immediately appear before Set as if this were Set's kingdom. Set is not so disrespectful. But do not waste Set's time with petty messengers and errand boys. These matters are most urgent and Set will only agree to meet with your Most Powerful."
2pro

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 am

Golden Kingdom.

"No one speaks to Our Lord directly but I." shot a voice from behind Set. Metatron stepped forward. "I see we're overwhelmed with visitors. What is it you wish to say, Set?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunder Temple.

A presence watched from the shaded ceiling of the temple as Michael entered. The presence chuckled to itself with glee.

"So you're the emissary? They must be serious to send one of their greatest." shot the voice, in an almost facetious tone.

Tartarus.

Noticing that Lerazeon was still engaged with Cerberus, Jaxiel brandished his blade at Hades' nape. "Call off your mutt."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nyvyan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:28 am

Hades cursed the angel as he was bound by the shackles. He didn't flinch as the blade was pointed at his neck "And why would I do that? You may not kill me if I do, but I shall not surrender to you scum!" he spat defiantly. Suddenly his expression changed, as if he was calculating odds "Maybe we can come to an agreement?"

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 am

Tartarus.

"Fine, here are your terms: acknowledge Our Lord as yours and we may set you free. If you do not, you shall remain here as a prisoner."
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nyvyan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 am

Hades sighed. That was not the kind of deal he expected. He doubted a counter offer would work against these people. His best hope would be to agree. He could always advance later one but from these shackles he was useless. He pretended to look defeated "Well you drive a hard bargain but I agree" With that he glanced to cerberus "Down Boy!" He yelled.

The beast stopped. All three heads looked at Hades. Slowly the beast led down, bowing it's heads.

Postby BobSagat » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 am

Golden Kingdom

"Set has nothing to say to the likes of you..." Set turned his head towards the latest angel. "Unless there is something terminally wrong with your God, then Set sees no reason why He should be hidden away. In the meantime..." Set's voice turned to ice, "Don't you dare insult Set with some messenger boy."
2pro

Postby Mathias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Tartarus.

"Very good. Now, we shall keep you in a deep chasm of this abyss. Angels!" No sooner did he say that did a small band of angels appear, armed with spears. "Escort the idol to the deepest crevice in this realm."

One of the angels grabbed Hades' chains and the troupe led him into the darkness.

"Come, Lerazeon. We must take our leave of this vile pustule." And with that, Jaxiel disappeared in a flash.

Golden Kingdom.

"It is for your protection, my brazen friend. The mere sound of His voice would rend the mightiest god asunder." Metatron cautioned.

At that instant, Jaxiel reappeared.

"What are these filthy wretches doing on our sacred lot?! Metatron, Gabriel, you allow this?! Begone, fiends!" Jaxiel swung his Furlahar at Set and Ao.

"Halt, Jaxiel!" Metatron demanded, "They are guests in God's Kingdom! Show them courtesy!"

"Courtesy?! We are at war with these idolators and you wish to show them hospitality?! I'll not stand for this! Lerazeon, ready a legion! We shall assail the Asgardian realm and show these blasphemers the Wrath of God!"
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing