Assimilation IC. Instigation.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Assimilation IC. The Cogs Churn.

Postby Mathias » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Jade Court.

"Very well, god of the west. Make way for Europe and grant them these terms: 'We wish to negotiate peace. Please send an emissary to Thunder Temple in India to meet with our representative.'" the emperor instructed, "Be certain to use utmost courtesy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valhalla.

"If this warrior bears such bravado, make use of him for your own deeds. Brunhilda shall provide all that we need." Odin declared.

Postby Nyvyan » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Hades smiled mischievously at Athena "As much as I'd love to I have duties to attend to. See you around." With that he snapped his fingers and burst into fire. When the fire died down he had dissapeared.

Hades appeared in the main room of his realm where his huge ivory throne sat. He sat down chuckling to himself. He two pronged fork and his staff stood propped against his throne. He led back and glanced accross at the slightly smaller throne next to him. He sighed. It would be many weeks before he could reclaim his wife.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm

~~{Jade Court}~~

Run nodded, his head kept low as he still bowed. "As you wish, My Lord! I will act towards them with the utmost curteous nature." He stood up and turned, immediately beginning his walk towards the western edge of the large room from whence he came. Slipping his helmet back upon his brow, the fanged visor resembling the maw of a feline beast, further representation to his name as the White Tiger.

As Run jumped from the west side and down towards the Earth below, the other kings all looked about. Guang closed his eyes, thinking, knowing these situations called for him as the leader. He rulled over the largest territory, and with their various abilities making the four more or less equal otherwise, this one factor decided that he would be the head of the kings when needed. So, he looked around to the others and nodded to them, signalling for them to remain and await further news with the court.

Meanwhile, below, Run had begun his journey to the west, having landed upon a blanket of clouds. Being that the Dragon Kings controlled storms and most weather, the soft forms were an easy mode of transportation for the couple of them that could not fly. He looked down, seeing his altitude let him easily gain great distance in a short time. He only hoped that the angels would not act hostile to his unannounced arrival.
Demon of Elru

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:51 pm

Mathias wrote:Golden Kingdom.

"It is you who is the first to speak, Lerazeon? Then so be it. We shall depart without hesitation." True to his word, Jaxiel disappeared in a flash of light, bringing Lerazeon along. That same instant, the two appeared before a cave deep within a dark wood. "This is the gateway to the realm of Tartarus. Come along, Lerazeon. I trust you are not frightened of the dark?"

With a calm face, undisturbed by the travel or where they had appeared, he took a step forward. He he took a good look around at his new surroundings. Still holding the spear at his side, but ready to react to danger, he spoke in a calm voice to his ally. "Naught will I fear while on a mission for the Lord." He took a step torwards the cave, then another. "Would you like to lead the way?"
For the Greater Good

Postby Mathias » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Tartarus.

"How humble of you to ask your superior to lead." Jaxiel stepped into the vestibule. The luminescence of his blade lit up the area. "We must seek out this land's 'master' and wrest control from him."

Jaxiel led the way through the dismal scene to a river.

"Come, Lerazeon. We shall take flight." Expanding his wings, Jaxiel flew off over the river.

Postby Nyvyan » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:04 pm

As the angels flew accross the river a old man watched then from the other side, standing in a wooden boat. The man grumbled, climbing out the boat onto the land. He patted the huge muzzle of the left hand head of a huge three headed dog that was lying on the ground infront of the doorway.

The old man stepped through the door. "My lord, we have some unexpected visitors." He announced, bowing his head. Hades looked down at the man bemused "Really Charon? What do you mean?" The old man seemed to fight for the words "They are humans flying on wings like a birds" Hades leaned back in his chair, thinking for a few moments. He smiled his dark mischievous smile "Well make sure you great them and show them in. And mind your manners Charon" The old man nodded, backing out the room to await the angels.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby BobSagat » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Mathias wrote:Egypt.

"Set? You dare ask of us to be false to our lord? Surely Ra would peer through such a farce..." Thoth questioned.

"Perhaps, or perhaps not. If you simply do not tell him, he cannot know you are lying. He is most disinterested, already. I think it not an issue." Nephthys rationalized.

"You make sense, Nephthys. Very well, Set. We shall leave this in your hands. Be forewarned, however: should any treachery be afoot, the frightful wrath of Ra shall be upon thee!"

"Set does not fear Ra." The God turned his back on the lesser ones. "Set believes in Ra. Ra shall see the need for this war soon enough, but that is 'soon,' not now. Distract Ra is all Set asks of you. Set is only the vanguard, hopefully that will be enough to crush this budding faith." He turned his head to look at Nephthys and Thoth, his face almost like a mask in its stillness, but his voice harsh. "If not, then Ra shall be the least of our worries."

With that last bit of heresy Set disappeared into a million grains of sand, the wind taking him wherever it would.

He would know what to do when it stopped.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Mathias » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Valhalla.

"This meeting shall be adjourned. Prepare yourselves to defend Asgard." Odin ordered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tartarus.

Jaxiel noticed the ferryman disappear as he crossed the river.

"He most surely went to warn the leader. Prepare for confrontation." Jaxiel prompted, his mighty Furlahar always at the ready. They passed the river and came upon a gate. "A barricade? Why is such a thing a necessity in the likes of here?"

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:17 pm

-Tartarus-
Opening his wing, Lerazeon took flight, flying to the side and slightly behind Jaxiel. He looked below at the river, and then to what Jaxiel was talking about. "Perhaps to keep in the souls they have taken. Though, that might also be the job of that beast." He pointed at the large three headed dog in front of the gate. So then, shall we see if they are willing to surrender?"
For the Greater Good

Postby Nyvyan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:17 pm

A huge monstrous dog that had three heads also stood. The tail of the great beast was a long snake and down his back were snakes that formed a mane of the creatures. As they entered the beast stood up and growled. A voice sounded from behind it "Down boy, it's ok" The beast looked back with one of it's heads. It stepped to the side to let the guests past.

The gate opened slighty and the old ferryman slipped through. He eyed the two intruders suspicously but forced a smile "Greetings, My master awaits you." He said politely and turned to go back through the gate "Follow me please" he said simply.

As he led them through the gate they found themselves in a huge cavern of black stone, on the far side stood two massive ivory thrones. One sat empty but the other was occupied. Hades was dressed in a plain black robe fastened around his waist with a black belt. A black greek helmet was sat on the left arm of the throne while propped up against the right was a wooden staff and a two pronged fork. Hade sat casually in the throne, smiling mischievously at them "Welcome to my domain. May I know the names and buissness of our guests?" He asked polity.

Postby Fellguarde » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:04 pm

“Come on… you… you wonderful women. Say something, eh? Come on…”

He stank of alcohol, and every second that went by seemed to illustrate just how immensely intoxicated the man was, his fingers twiddling, arms waving, and legs struggling to keep him barely upright. The two Valkyries didn’t quite know what to make of him. He was obviously a scholar, or at least an educated man – perhaps even royalty – for he spoke the language of the land as though he’d known it from birth, despite the golden skin and white hair that no-one upon these shores was born with. But he didn’t dress like a scholar, and even less like royalty. For starters, he didn’t even have a shirt, something that begged the question of what exactly he had been drinking, because it had obviously made him numb to the biting cold. The baggy trousers that covered his legs looked like they had seen better days, held up by a cord of rope, and his footwear was as nonexistent as his top. The only other thing he wore was a globular, foreign-looking flask tied to his hip, from which drifted the smell of some exotic ale. He was fair, though – in fact, they’d have gone so far as to say that he was beautiful, far more so than any man they’d ever taken to Valhalla.

Even more peculiar were the surroundings they had found him amidst. They were on the coast of Denmark, the snow laced with the blood and flesh of dead and dying warriors. It had been a minor feud between settlements, nothing of true importance, but it was a battle nonetheless – so why was this man standing here, as if at ease in his own ale-house, merrily bathing in the after-effects of gratuitous drinking, without even the merest scratch upon his golden body? He stumbled forwards a little, raising an arm as if to support himself upon one of the bewildered Valkyries’ shoulder. She backed away, disgusted at his conduct before a maiden of Valhalla but too surprised to cut him down. The man squinted quizzically at her. His eyes were forges of light.

“Say… are you, uh, are you… are you, perhaps… frigid?” He giggled and moved closer, breathing a satisfied stream of alcoholic miasma. “You can ‘ave some of this if, if, siff, it helps…” a hand tapped at the flask at his side. “It’s called sake, ‘s… is’ from somewhere far away, far faaaar, away, where they’re all. So. Small…”

Apparently unable to retrain himself any longer, he released a long, impressive cackle. It was followed closely by a groan.

“Listen,” he made a beckoning motion, although he seemed undeterred when they refused to move. “Listen, I’m not a, a, a one-woman-man, you see? Hmm? Haha. And there’s, two, of you, uhuh. So that’s perfect, isn’t it!?”

In his current state, that probably did make sense to him. It didn’t amuse his audience much, though, and their bafflement was quickly overridden by anger.

Dishonourable knave, we’ll have you head for such”-

“Waitaminute, or moment, I s’pose…” he forced himself even closer, scrutinizing them, until finally a look of vague realization spread over his features. “I know who you are! I know! This is… grand… don’t think I, I’ave, I’ve met your types before… hey, listen, hey… listen…” he winked conspiratorially, but overdid it somewhat and ended up looking somewhat as though there was a muscle-spasm wracking his face. “Let me show you something… funny…”

He staggered away from them, sifting through the bodies strewn through the snow, until with a victorious yelp he managed to pry a sword from the hands of on very decapitated Norseman. Taking the blade in both hands, he swung his head back dramatically, and plunged it straight through his chest. It didn’t seem to bother him so much, at least, not in any life-threatening way. He unleashed a roar of laughter, almost keeling over.

“Look, look…” he lost his breath amidst the laughing for a second, before composing himself to speak once more “…look, I’ve died gloriously on the battlefield! Take me to Valhgalla or Garhalla or whatever you call it…”

He brought the flask to his lips, sputtering as he drank.

Postby Spaceballs » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:49 pm

-Orthius, Northernlands-

Orthius dodged a ballista bolt that crashed into the soldier behind him by mere inches. As he rose to his feet, momentarily stunned, an axe founds its way into his back, cutting through bone and flesh. In that moment Orthius lost his breath as he collapsed as the barbarian behind him ripped out the axe, and then turned about to decapitate another roman soldier.

Darkness filled Orthius' sight, one darker than he had ever seen. However, it vanished as something swept it aside. An armored figure appeared before him, a warhammer grasped in its armored fingers. The being spoke to him.

"Warrior.....cut down in your prime......your gods have betrayed you...grown arrogant with power.....they have not come in your hour of need...but I have....serve me and I shall aid you...you need not answer....your thoughts are enough."
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

My Deviant Art page. Image

Postby Mathias » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Tartarus.

Jaxiel extended his glorious blade at Hades. "Silence, fiend. Our sacred handles shall never grace your vile ears. In the Name of Our Lord, the One True God, we claim this realm. As it is rightfully His, you shall bequeath ownership or face extermination." His tone mighty and commanding, his brilliant sword never once trembling. "Be forewarned: This is no trial. You shall offer no pleas."

Postby Aura » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:51 pm

((Michael never got an answer Math))

Golden Kingdom

- Gabriel -

As Run passed by the clouds, a melodic voice called him. "Ah, I was expecting you, dear Run." The archangel stood, her bright wings opening a bit behind her back, as she floated slowly towards Run. "A peace message is always one we are happy to accept." Of course, Gabriel had no way to know Run was coming, and even less about the contents of the message he was carrying, but that was typical of Gabriel; she seemed to always be one step forward the events. "But, I still need to hear the message properly, so I can spread the good news."

Postby Nyvyan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:11 am

Hades raised an eyebrow at the arrogance of the being before him. The god smile turned darker. He picked up the helmet in his left hand and with his right grabbed the two pronged fork. He rose and decended from his ivory throne "Well that is a nice message, I can tell you have been practising that for a very long time." He took a few steps forwards and whistled. The gate behind them burst open as the huge form of Cerberus crashed through, snarling at the offenders. Hades took three more steps "Now here is your warning. This is my realm, I defeated the titans to get this and I will not bow to your false one god" He taunted, knowing that he would provoke an attack from the fanatical being. He raised his helmet towards his head, hovering a few inches from his scalp, ready to drop the helmet neatly onto to his head and activating its power should the need arise. The god of the underworld then pointed his own weapon at the angel, mocking his stance "Now I suggest you leave or face extermination, be forewarned: This is no Trial. You shall offer no Pleas."

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:11 am

-Tartarus-
Wings folded, he looked as Hades advances torwards them. He held his spear torwards him. He turned torwards the giant dog as it came through the door, but turned his head back at Hades as he spoke in a cold voice. "Mock us all you like. Defeat is still your only end. If you shall not relinquish control to the Lord, the True God, we shall have to take it." He unfolded his wings, which shone with light, and he talked to Jaxiel. "You can face him. I'll deal with the beast." With tht, he flew swiftly into the air, and then dropped onto the left head beast faster then it was likely to react. He stabbed his spear into the head, and no matter much it injured or didn't injure it, ice would form around the blow.
For the Greater Good

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:10 am

~~{Christian Kingdom}~~

Run turned his head and uncrossed his legs moving to stand up as to show respects. As he should; he was here to be mannerly as a representative messenger. Insulting them would be disasterous. So, his hands removed his helmet and he stepped forward from his cloud and near Gabriel.

"My Lord, the Jade Emperor, has requested that our forces make peace so that none are needlessly lost. For negotiations, My Lord has sent a representative of the courts to the Thunder Temple in India." Run was now bowing to show further respects. Of course, here he was just an outsider and stranger. He held no roles of authority among these angels.
Demon of Elru

Postby Spaceballs » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:19 am

-Orthius, Northernlands-

As Orthius floated in the darkness, he was suddenly engulfed in light as the figure spoke once more.

"You have chosen wisely, warrior.....now you serve me, one of the elder gods, Nergali......serve me faithfully, and you shall be rewarded.....but betray me.....and you shall suffer beyond your darkest nightmares."

With that, Orthius found himself back on the battlefield. Rising to his feet, he grabbed his blade, which began to glow, along with his armor. Turning about, he came face to face with the barbarian who had killed him. Raising his axe, he swung it as Orthius swung too. His blade sliced through the axe as if it was paper, and found its ways through the skull of the barbarian.

As the barbarian fell, Orthius rose his blade above his head, inspiring moral in his allies. With a yell, a pulse of light burst from his blade and fell over the battlefield.

To the barbarians horror, the ground tore open, revealing armored skeletal warriors who quickley fell upon them, brutally tearing and slicing them apart, and they were followed by a massive serpent made of black sand and eyes like two burning fires.

The serpent tore through the barbarians, stripping them of their very flesh and turning their bones to dust. Within moments the battle was won, the undead vanishing into the earth as the serpent burst back into its hole, followed by the sand created from the dead barbarians.

Orthius watched as his fellow romans chanted his name and raised their blades in honor of him. They had one.....and now Rome would rule all.
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

My Deviant Art page. Image

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 am

Aura wrote:((Michael never got an answer Math))

((An answer to what? He didn't pose a question...))

Tartarus.

"Very well, Lerazeon. Tame that mongrel, whilst I punish this cur." Jaxiel remained expressionless as he continued to speak, "I know not who these 'Titans' be, though they must be miniscule threats if they would fall to the likes of you."

Maximizing his wingspan, he jettisoned toward the chamber ceiling. At its apex, he brandished the Furlahar. "Purifying Flames of Divinity, cleanse this befouled knave in His Mercy." From the tip of the sword, a twister of flame emerged, expanding as it spiralled down, encasing Hades in its scorching walls. Upon touching ground, the vortex closed in until it clung to Hades' form. He was most assuredly trapped.

Postby Nyvyan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:41 am

The spear never made contact. As the angel csame towards the head the snakes that made up the mane of the beast wrapped themselves around him, biting and englufing him and the spear in their slithering mass. The left head bowed as the middle head made to bite the angel, the snakes releasing grip mere moments before impact would happen.

Hades roared in a manic laughter "Fire? I swim in fire!" He yelled. As the flames obscurred him from view he placed the helmet on his head, becomming invisible. He lifted his hand and became encassed in a dome of black stone, protecting him from the flames.

Postby Mathias » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 am

Tartarus.

"Hiding in the shadows, fiend? Dare come near me, and my brilliance shall illuminate your presence. I shall be so bold as to humor you." He dropped down to land. Standing fully erect, he waited patiently for Hades' assault.

Postby Aura » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Golden Kingdom

- Gabriel -

"Please stand, in the very end, you and I are very similar; we both carry messneges where they are needed to be delivered", said gabriel as she came closer, her delicate hands on Run's shoulders, motioning him to stand straight, a simple smile on her face. She could tell the dragon was trying to be as educated as possible, while the archangel was expecting to meet someone a bit more friendly. Well, there was nothing to do about.

"India, you say? Very well, I'll communicate this to Michael, who I'm sure will be willing to be useful in the peace negotations. Who knows, maybe I should go myself. Please wait a few moments." Gabriel turned away, her eyes closing as her expression relaxed, a white light surrounding her. On the zone when Run had met Gabriel weren't any other angels, but if he had seem others he would've noticed that most of them suddenly stopped doing whatever they were doing, and rose their heads, their eyes equally closed as the message flowed through the skies, directed to Him. A few seconds after, the shine disappeared, and the archangel turned towards Run.

"Done. You can wait for an answer if you want; it shouldn't take too long."

- Michael -

The seraph was quietly singing in a low tone when the message reached him, and soonly after he knew that the Lord had got it. As Gabriel said, he was more than willing to take part on that, but if it was his Lord's will, he will stay away of it. So Michael waited quietly, expecting to recieve a message if he was assigned to the peace negotiations.

Postby Mellow » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:54 am

Shu Han, in bed at home

As he rested on his bed, Shu Han was staring at the outside. His door was half-open, allowing the light to flow in. Shu couldn't help but reminisce about the past.

He had spent his entire life studying that he had neglected his time for socializing and rest. He didn't have any companions, all his family was dead or living far away. He was alone in this big house of is.

But Shu did not think he had wasted his life. He had devoted his life to his work and livelihood. Surely Buddha would reward him for all his hard work? As he thought about this, Shu felt himself getting weaker and weaker. I....I think I'll just take a short nap for now......I'll resume work in the evening..... he thought as he closed his eyes. Yes, just a short nap. He should be allowed that for today at least.........

The following day, Shu was found dead in his bed. He was given the proper burial rites before he was buried in his house; those who knew Shu said that he'd have preferred it that way.

Balder, in Odin's Court at Valhalla

Balder had been silently listening to everything which was going on, taking in all pieces of information. Although he was not as battle hardy as most of those in his pantheon, he made up for it with his brains. It was said that he was the wisest of all the Aesir and it was true; no one could ever disagree.

When Hel came, Balder could not help but cringe a bit; he still could not get over that.......condition of hers. The condition being half of her body was a corpse. He could not help it; he was a god of beauty after all. But he did not let that affect his judgement.

It was true that they needed as much warriors as they could right now to prepare for the coming battle, but it was likewise true that accepting help from Hel would bring negative consequences in the future. If they were to survive this battle, they would have less living followers who would be willing to sacrifice their lives to the gods. Vice versa, Hel would be able to gain more warriors just by letting them die an honorless death out of battle. It would be best to decline her offer; whether or not she wanted, Hel would have to fight against that one-god religion and its followers if she wanted to live.

When Odin had declared the meeting over, Balder stood up from his seat and made his way out. He wanted to find a quiet place to compose his poems; he could not gather warriors for battle like the valkyrie, but he could incite his followers into battle with his battle-hymns.

Postby Mathias » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 am

Golden Kingdom.

Metatron approached Michael as the seraphim sung with the Grace of the Lord.

"Seraph Michael, Our Lord wishes you to attend a peacable negotiation with the gods in Asia. However, you shall not be peacable. They must be shown the True Light. Are we at an understanding?"

Chinese Heaven.

Shu Han awoke in an absolutely beauteous garden. There were maidens and men alike, flittering about, enjoying their existence. In the distance, Shu Han could see the Jade Emperor's palace, in all its lavish splendor.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am

~~{Golden Kingdom}~~

Run looked up as Gabriel placed a hand upon his shoulder. Then the other hand was placed upon his other shoulder. His pauldrons shined brightly under Gabriel's radiant presence. "Apologies... I'm usually accustomed to working with military forces. My fellow King, Ao Shun would have likely been the best to visit to provide enjoyable company."

Run waited, watching, observing the flashing lights and the passing clouds. Things were very peaceful, to be certain. But it all seemed a bit odd to Run... There wasn't anything but graceful beauty and serenity in sight. But perhaps there was another area where better situations were located.

Run then looked up as Gabriel finished the message. "I'm fine with waiting.' He offered a soft smile, though it was obvious he was forcing it in an effort to appease Gabriel.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing