Omegaville RP: Afterworld

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:03 pm

OOC: Yeah yeah. Didn't check over it before posting.

Anyway, spelling aside, it's kind of for the best if she helps.
Demon of Elru

Postby Naur » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:10 pm

(refresh my memory what is it he's wanting help with again?)

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:15 pm

OOC: Fight Gabriel, Nekora, Him, Mojo(who has a modified version of this universe's Megas), an evil Coop(with a mech he says is much better than Megas), an evil Kiva and her mech, and an entire army of mechs that the evil Coop is bringing over to help dominate this universe.
Demon of Elru

Postby Naur » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:46 pm

(.....ok.........she may help with that o.O)

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:50 pm

OOC: *grins* Yeah...I thought as much.
Demon of Elru

Re: Omegaville RP: Afterworld

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:05 pm

Alex sighed at Shotoken and Butch‘s bickering. “Any ways, Boomer, one of the main reasons I called was to find out if you guys know a mage.â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Prof_Iridium » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:23 pm

Brick blinked and shook his head snapping out it. "Huh? No..No I'm alright. I've been sleeping all day..so I'm not tired just yet. Anything..I can do to help?"
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:41 pm

((Welcome back Iridium... sorry about last time. And sorry I wasn't here when you went on at tuesday, was watching anime >.>))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Prof_Iridium » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:43 pm

Boomer blinked. "Mage?...Oh..one of those people that has a stick, waves it around and does magic?" Boomer thought for a moment. "We might...there's a girl here called Raven that Shotoken brought.. would she work?..Oh wait..hold on a second Alex."

Boomer looked at Shiro. "Brick? Brick's at the temple... I think they sent us a message letting him know he was okay..he's just resting. It's one of his 'alone' moments..but we haven't heard from him in a bit actually.."

"Hey Alex, it's Boomer again, you still have that sword L'phak gave you? We think we might have found its owner.."

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:02 pm

(OOC: :devil: heh heh heh.... that gives me an idea Iridium...)

"OH, why yes, actually if you feel up to it, Rayven was going to be cutting firewood out in the shed. If you feel up to it, you could help him with that." Minako said with a smile and a very slight, almost impercievable blush when she mentioned Rayvens name.

"But don't push yourself to hard. You did just recover." She added, before bowing and gliding out of the room.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:52 pm

OOC:hey, anybody still alive?

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:11 am

((I'm still here. >.>))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Verec » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:10 am

Yo, I'm still here, waiting for an oportune moment to get going.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:08 am

OOC: And I'm just waiting on everyone to get up to L'Phak's base so I can start Gabriel's war. (And, I'd like to have all the Rowdies included in it. I mean all three. Wanna know why? Too bad, just gotta wait to see why.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Prof_Iridium » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:05 pm

OCC
Rayven> Oh dear oh dear. ^_^;;; You just LOVE conflict don't you?? ;P ;) *L*

Shiro> I'll try to get Brick up there ASAP.

Brick slightly frowned. "I'll be fine...it stopped raining anyways." He then just turned around with his back to Minako and went towards the woodshed.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:06 pm

OOC: Nah, no point in rushing Brick over, yet. Gotta wait for the others to finish their bit with reviving Terra, anyway, so you and Rayven have enough time to finish whatever it was you had planned.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:16 pm

(OOC: As I said before, Rayven's powers might assist in The revival of Terra, Being that he has all these powers over the elements. But then again, thats you guys call.)

As Brick approached the shed, there was the sound of wood clattering into a stack. Then a momentlater, the sounds of Wood being tossed into the air, a loud "Kiyah!" And then the same sound of Wood falling into a pile again.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:06 pm

[color=olive]“Kick ass, can you tell me where you are? I’ll be right over.â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:57 pm

OOC:this must LIVE!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:59 pm

(OOC: I've been telling you guys that Iridium-sensei is the Lifeblood of this RP.

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:46 pm

OOC:quick! get me a liter of iridium, stat!

in all seriousness, you're right. we need iridium.

Added after 5 hours 42 minutes:

shotoken calmly leaned against a wall, thinking.
'this whole mess is going to be a lot harder than anything we've faced...except maybe that one fight...'

shotoken's thoughts travelled to a fight long ago. it had happened back when he was revisiting the naruto-verse; he had good friends he had left behind there, and he wanted to check up on them. when he got there, he found things weren't exactly good. sasuke's body had been taken by orochimaru, and sakura had died in the process. even now, shotoken thought of her as a fool, to get between that sick bastard and his main goal.

---flashback---

shotoken growled, forcing the rubble up and off of him. he was younger than present day, although it wasn't obvious, considering he had recently stopped aging. blood lay along the ground, corpses of shinobi all around. naruto could be seen barely able to stand, and what at first appeared to be sasuke wasn't even winded. of course, it was that bastard orochimaru...shotoken walked forward, his eyes glowing with an unholy rage.
"I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna bring you back from the dead and kill you again, then I'm chasing you down to hell so I can kill you again...."
shotoken put one hand on naruto's shoulder, who promptly collapsed, exhausted. moments later, shotoken's hands went into a mess of hand seals, finally ending with the demon seal.
"demonic eye technique: COPYCAT SHARINGAN!"
three small blue commas formed a spiral effect around shotoken's pupils, mimicing the true sharingan.
orochimaru:"do you truly think such a pitiful copy can handle itself against the real thing?"
shotoken:"I don't need the real thing...I've got the demonic advantage..."
with that, shotoken quickly whipped out a kunai, jumping back while throwing it. orochimaru effortlessly blocked it by throwing one of his own, lunging forward in the process. of course, shotoken was prepared. landing from his backwards jump, he immediately ducked low and did a few hand seals.
"katon: gokyaku no jutsu!"
breathing in deeply, shotoken shot a huge fireball from his mouth, which went straight for orochimaru, who did several hand seals and released a water ball, the two cancelling eachother out.

over an hour later, the two were barely capable of standing. both were exhausted, and running out of options. shotoken made one last lunge forward, pushing all of his energy into it. this final move was just fast enough that orochimaru didn't prepare a jutsu to stop him in time. shotoken skidded to a stop right next to orochimaru, ducking low. time seemed to slow down, as shotoken began to speak.
"you just lost...copycat adaptation technique: DEVIL'S LOTUS!"
kicking orochimaru into the air, shotoken jumped up and gave him one more kick, getting above him. with a roundhouse kick in midair he shot orochimaru hurtling towards the ground, but grabbed him before he could get out of his reach, and spun rapidly, flinging him into the ground and landing a moment later by kicking orochimaru in the chest very hard. it sounded like something cracked, but shotoken couldn't be sure. he passed out mere moments after delivering the final blow.

the official report later stated that orochimaru was forced into a coma. various scans of his mind through the bloodline jutsu shintensen showed that sasuke and orochimaru seemed to be fighting endlessly within the realm of the mind. it is thoerized that whoever wins this fight will gain control of the body, but none can be sure. until then, sasuke's body seems to be in suspended animation, never aging.

---end flashback---

if one was capable of reading shotoken's emotions, they would see anxiousness, nostalgia, concern, anger, pain, just about every emotion one could feel at once. it was rather odd.

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:56 am

OOC:LIVE DAMN YOU!

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:22 pm

(OOC: Dammit, I'm starting to get impatient....)

Gabriel looked at the gate, seeing A large, black mech walk out, a single red eyes staring at him from its head. "Ah, he arrives." After that, a large platoon of shining mechs followed after Kiva's.

Coop came down from his machine, walking toward Gabriel. "Sorry we're late, had a little more trouble finishing off the Irken than we anticipated."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Yeah. We didn't think they'd actually think they could fight back." Gabriel and Coop laughed at the thought for a second.

"Well, glad to hear they lost, anyway." He then looked over, seeing no others had followed. "Uh... Where's the rest of your army?"

Coop smiled and pointed up. "Right there."

Gabriel looked up, and blinked for a moment out of shock. Then he gave a whistle, staring at the fleets in space above. Placed in orbit around the giant asteroid, there were hundreds of battleships, all with flaming decals on the sides. They were vast and numerous, literally surpassing two hundred as even more continued to appear through a larger warp gate. When all had finally come, Gabriel smiled at his armada of over five hundred battleships. But then something happened he didn't expect. The pride of Coop's entire army appeared. This ship was a monster, easily larger than all of the others combined. It reached out for miles, and threatened to destroy the asteroid by just tapping it with one of its sides. But the ship became intangible just as quickly as it arrived, making certain it didn't cause any harm as the vast fleet floated within the outline of the gigantic ship.

Mojo and Him just stared, stuck in awe of the power that just joined them. "... Daaaaaaamn!!" They said in unison, still struke by the awesome size of it all.

(OOC: Sending in all of them is out of the question. This is war, and Gabriel's not fighting just L'Phak's people. He's sending Kiva with a good amount of them to take out the Irken without mercy, and to enslave every planet they come across along the way. Really, Gabriel's only bringing about five ships with him.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Nikki » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:14 pm

(.............Should I have quit this? I mean, I'm WAAAAAY behind. x.x)
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:35 pm

OOC: it was actually a lack of Iridium that killed it.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing