Omegaville RP: Afterworld

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Omegaville RP: Afterworld

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:10 pm

Sometime after the disaterous events of 'Megaville', the people of Earth had begun to rebuild...From the ashes, a new city christened 'Omegaville' arose... Some believed they could live without incident this time...

Some things never change and it was never determined just what caused those unique people to be gathered before the apocylypse...but this is the world as we know it.
People festering on the streets in their decrepit residents. This is the type of place where you'd be killed for a hotdog. Kill or be killed; the law has quickly settled in. It was complete anarchy.

The rich has maintained/built fortresses to keep the 'insects' from desturbing their new habits of surviving. Shortly after all of this, experiments started to take place to find a way to remedy this horrible way of living, aided by none other than Dexter. 'Giving the poor purpose' they claim to be doing whilst trying to reclaim the world they once knew, futile or not.
The robots and powerpuff girls alone weren't enough anymore, they fight on infront of the portals merely buying time before the inevitable...
Yes, beings from the Netherworld seized the opportunity to advance their territories and have begun to pour out into the living domain and set there eyes on the holyrealm. Right now, they search for it, but have yet to find the key they search so desperately for.

Is there a way to save humanity from themselves and the creatures of the darkness? First we have to find out how to survive.

This is the rule part of the ranti-ness... Gotta keep some order ya know?
Please...No posts under one sentence... throw a little filler and random descriptions; add a little depth if ya can.
Try not to get too long winded unless it's called for, if someone's been out for awhile or is a little busy it'll save us and them on the recap.
No God mode, unless you're a god and oked it with me or Kalma.

This is recomended crap:
To keep it in the ppg doujin universe, I'd encourage that everyone is to take an original and unoriginal character. This could help add to the plot in the long run. I know alot of people like their originals... but then we loose the basis, and that's not a good thing for keeping it going. You don't have to always use the other one, but it makes thing more interesting instead of relying on one person.

Here's the basic shank-down of character description.

Name:
Physical description: (hair color, height build ect)
Mentality: (personality good and bad)
Powers: (if any)
Backround: (their history)
Allaince: (good, bad, or nuetral)

Any questions or comments, feel free to pm meh.

Players:
Meh - Head GM ((everything must be passed by me))
Prof_iridium - Vice GM ((if not me, then her))
Kalma - GM ((if not her, then him... cuz he's a little too impulsive *hug*))
Ranmah
Rayven
ShiroX
Nikki
Miho
Verec
SmileySun
Jason
BobSagat (?)
yalborap2
Imp

*New* Because there are so many players in her as it is, I request that no one is added unless approved by me... If I don't respond in 3 DAYS, then Prof_Iridium may make the judgement. Story ideas can be sent to any 3 of us...
Thank you.

~management x.x

Last edited by Shebum Devi on Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Karuma » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:03 pm

I think I should clarify what it means to have an original and an unoriginal character.

You make a character like you normally would, then you pick some character that would make sense existing in the world of Bleedman's PPGD...

Oh, and Shebum said no Halo guys... (Except for Alex if smileyblacksun joins us.)

Also, this is about 6-7 years after the end of PPGD RPG I... Which means that we all know the eventual fate of that world now has to be an apocylyptic catclysm...

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:16 pm

Name: Jenith
Physical description: Brown hair in a really long braid now, bangs parted to one side to hide her freaky grey eye, green normal eye. Wears a tattered short sleeve trenchcoat, fishnet shirt and stockings magenta tube top and a black skirt with big black ass kicking boots with magenta soles.
Mentality: Good natured and sweet with a sense of violence when needed.
Powers: her little ghost pets have taken actually human and demon form and serve as a her guardians. Had the ability to see the netherworld, but it almost has lost it's purpose since the worlds are almost mergered
Backround: Survived the end events by her pets alone... family and friends reside as dead... she couldn't heal them... there wasn't enough life force to be tapped due to all the dead bodies.
Allaince: Good with evil tendancies

*side character*...either gaz, or devi

Now a leader of a small survival group, she begins her migration from the corner store(or what's left of it) to the hide out/ the abandoned church. No one really pays any notice to her except for a few pervs and Omega make quick disposal of them with the implosion of there brains...
"Hi guys, I'm back...with some ramen noodles" Things that could survive the end of the world, cockroaches, cher, and ramen noodles.
A few of the younger kids scurried over ready to chow down... and met with disappointment when they saw they weren't prepared. "Well you have to boil them first... you're lucky I found anything... it's like dawn of the dead out there." Spoken as she wiped some blood off her jacket.
Jenith assigned everyone jobs to prepare dinner.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Karuma » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:57 pm

Name: Kalma

Descript http://www.deviantart.com/view/12852975/

Mentality: Unstable Mind

Powers: Half-Demon Strength, Healing Sword, Flight, and Speed (Speed and flight are usually combined to look like teleporting.)

Background: After Peorth gave her life to keep the cataclysm from destroying the planet itself, Kalma became distraught... His insanity was slowly returning and it would only be so long before it slipped away completely.

Alliance: Good for now, but slipping towards Evil.

Extra Character(s): Vash the Stampede and Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Last edited by Karuma on Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Verec » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:17 pm

(Well should Larshaephak be making a return apearance? Obviously he won't be the same 'loth you knew. Ultra instead of Oro.)
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:23 pm

((Hey I'm open to anything... whenever you guys are ready))

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:29 am

Hey umm... can I join here...

Name: Jason/Bob/George

Physical description: His hair colour now changes accordingly to his active personality. Muscular build, wears a leather jacket (the kind that go down to your knees), black jeans

Mentality: Evil with a twist of good

Powers: Manipulation of fire, immunity to fire, creation of fire, almost anything to do with fire, drawing strength from voodoo dolls.

Background: Many years after being last seen in Megaville that he left he had gone back a new man. Partially twisted towards evil after learning his cruel past of massacre and evil he went forth in anger killing all in his path. Soon after he calmed down and settled down in his old house where he set up his investigations and bounty hunter H.Q. He would take jobs from various people to assasinate, steal, find information. He would almost do anything for money.

Ever since the incident that caused him to leave Megaville-- Nikki breaking his heart-- he had all but given up on love. Now a cruel person he kills relentlessly and without mercy. He has gained much more control over his powers since finding out his past but has yet to find out how to activate the power that killed his planet.

While he dwelled in the near by town. He had been corrupted after finding out his past a was taught the ways of voodoo. A master of Voodoo he can control many more things and even draw strength from others making him truly powerful.

Weapons: His Large sword (maybe a tad smaller then Cloud's), crossbow, voodoo dolls.

Alliance: Whoever he's working for

What ja think? And tell me if I can god-mod. And don't worry I would only do it when real necessary (e.a. planet destruction level).
I tried to put a dark twist on my char... how is it?
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: Omegaville RP: Afterworld

Postby Verec » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:43 am

Name: L'PhaK the Utlraloth
Physical descripiton: Tall humanoid, Glowing prizmatic eyes, no mouth, hair, ears or nose. Black skin and an egg like head.
Mental description: Bitter about his mission to remain on Earth. A keen mind has let him thrive in the years since the endgame. His detailed knowlage of the events leading up to the appocalypse baffles all those who were there.
Powers: In additon to a small army of mooks and construction workers, L'Phak is a powerful warrior, skilled with his morphing silver sword. His magical power is also great and lets him easily conjuer fireballs and energy barriors. His psychic power is mainly telepathy.
Background: What is known: When things first started going downhill, one of the first portals was ripped open by this being. His power was sudden but he apparently had been here the whole time. He was apparently trying to escape but no sooner had he passed through his portal then he was sent back, charged with some mission. Since then he has been gathering troops, allies and resources. His efforts at construction are incredable, he has suspended a large sphere in the air over the ruins of the school. And even more amazing he keeps bringing in excavation equipment and robots to dig in a pit. The rumor is that he is planning to build a fortress more than twenty miles high, and a mile or more wide at the base. The pit is being dug to anchor the foundations. What is not known is that L'Phak is Orri, Orri evolved and changed in a single potent burst of evil. The change is so drastic that has made him impossible to equate with his old self. When he tried to wrench open reality, he was confronted by those who had made his race. They ordered him to make the world a hellhole that would eventually shift into thier home plane. He resents their control over him and plots to instead defy their orders and transofm the planet into a fortress world that he can use to make a stand against the rest of existance.
Secondary charecter, Aku or Trigon?

Additional minor notes; L'Phak has ammased a number of trophies which proclaim his power over many enemies. These trophies include the head of Megas(Coop's car), a couple of 'magic wands', some of the Fenton ghost gear and most ominously of all a single Katana that never leaves his side. If reports are correct this is the same blade wielded by Jack, indicating that somewhere along the line L'Phak defeated the Samurai.
Last edited by Verec on Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:20 am

Name: Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Micelle

Physical description: about 6’5,â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Prof_Iridium » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:23 pm

OCC
Is this a futuristic Megaville then?? Is it alright if I play? <:)
Kalma, check your PMs btw.
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:54 pm

Oh right my erm... secondary char.
Name: Gizaier

Physical Description: He looks like This. He's the smoke breathing dude.

Mentality: Evil

Powers: Demon strength ,reflexes & speed, turn people into dogs with his breath (limited use), has urns that summon his own personal attack force, commands legions of Darklings

Weapons: His breath, fists, two longswords, minions.

Origin: Mahoujin Guru Guru

Background: After his humiliating defeat by Ju Ju, Gizaier and his minions were sent to hell. During the attack unto Megaville he managed to slip out a became Lord Giri representative there.

Alliance: Lord Giri/Hell/Evil
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Prof_Iridium » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:22 am

Name: The Rowdy Ruff Boys

Physical Description: Teenage versions of themselves, wearing more 'adult' versions of their Project Rowdy costumes. (I'll draw a icture sometime soon)

Mentality: Chaotic Neutral

Powers: depending on which boy you fight, however they all posess various levels of superhuman strength, flight, agility, speed, and can shot out blasts of energy.

Weapons: Themselves

Origin: PPG

During the last final attack against the evil powers that be, the boys, begrudgingly helping the PPG & company, were still no match for the eventual outcome of the world. They've grown up quite a bit, and thanks to training they've received (and continue working on) they're more of a threat now than they were as kids. They currently have been stealing large amounts of chemical X whenever they can...and Professor Iridium, their mentor, is assumed dead.

Alliance: Themselves

Name: Professor Iridium

Physical Description: Iridium is currently in a sort of frozen animated status, in a containment tube similar to what the Rowdy's were first in during project rowdy. She's connected to several moniters and sensors all watching her 'activity'. Other than that, she looks like she's sleeping peacefully.

Mentality: Asleep, was good right before frozen.

Powers: Known powers before containment, superhuman flight, speed, agility, and could produce blasts of energy like the RRB & PPGs but at an adult level.

Weapons: Herself (and even when she wasn't using her powers..she was scary too!)

Origin: Original Character

In an effort to stop the ungoing apolcolypse, Professor Iridium was part of a final resistance against the evil powers that be. However, in an effort to protect all of those she cared for most dearly, Iridium overexerted her powers, resulting in a massive coma. She at the moment is unable to be revived, but is kept alive through minor transfusions of Chemical X into her system.

Iridium, unlike the PPG & RRBs was part of a secret project known as Experiment B. Iridium and Brisbane were the only two people in the Facility who had knowledge of the project. In the experiment, Chemical X was pumped into Iridium's bloodstream. While the Chemical's effects were extrodinary, the longterm overuse of her powers caused Iridium to faint and be out for days. Scientists on the project realized that this was because Iridium's body had become dependent upon the Chemical to continue basic function. Thus, any major use of her powers required an immediate transfusion of the Chemical. It was the only secret she kept from the Rowdys and those around her.

Alliance: None atm, under the care of the Rowdys.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:47 am

I'm in. apocalypsy stuff is good.

name:Shotoken.
Age:somewhere in the hundreds(he is 128 in the current main PPG roleplaying thread. I'm not going to do the math.)
Physical description: Due to the strange ways demons from his home age, he currently looks no different than he does in main PPG RPG thread. average height, somewhat muscular, spiky hair with three red streaks, spikes all going back, three red streaks in hair, eyes are pale red with pupils a swirling mass of white and blue, etc. etc.
mentality:chaotic neutral.
Powers:can sprout large dragon-esque wings, turn into large humanoid dragon, also uses jutsus and knows some martial arts.
Weapons: A bigass(five feet long) sword known as the akurabe, that was forged in the fires of hell and rinsed in the rivers of the gods. The blade is forever balanced between good and evil, and shotoken can temporarily alter this balance(think of it like ikaruga. holy, it'll tear through evil, evil will tear through holy, balanced will work decently on both of them.), although this takes a lot of energy.

During the final attack, shotoken fought alongside the rowdy's, having been their martial arts instructor for some time now. As they developed and he was stuck in his current state due to his demonic nature, he has become less of a teacher and more of a peer to them, although in the end he could still probably kick their asses.

alliance:himself and the rowdy's.

Anything else ya want?

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Karuma » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:37 am

Ok...

Verec: Good.
Jason: Good.
Smiley: Good.
Iridium: Good.
Yalborap: Good.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:20 pm

Name: Shiro Wong

Physical description: Stands at an even six feet. Has a slightly muscular build. His hair is exactly like it was when he was Lumenias, except with three strands instead of five. His eyes are now more of a dark gold color with a slight hint of orange.

Mentality: Nice and friendly to strangers and allies alike, but usually quiet since he's often lost in thought. Sometimes becomes very enraged just by the name of his so-called "dark version".

Powers: Super strength, speed, agility, Advanced Plasma Generation -- can now create things with plasma energy -- and his hovering ability evolved into flight, but it's still not as fast as what the RRB can do.

Backround: After spending time to become close to the RRB, Lumenias thought of them as brothers. But when the conflict became heated, a person from his past arose. Amidst the fighting and death, Lumenias rediscovered his memories and his powers returned after he killed the girl who had taken them in the first place. But, he could not sustain his form in the new world, so his powers split in two halves. When this happened, he reverted back into his old form, Shiro Wong.

Alliance: Stays with the RRB, and still thinks of them as his brethren.

Secondary Character: Gabriel Faus

Powers: Has all but one of Shiro's powers. In place of Shiro's APG(Advanced Plasma Generation), Gabriel uses Cellular Control, which allows him to reshape his limbs or entire body into nearly any weapon or object he wants -- this includes things like guns and cannons.

Story: Was the father of the girl who took Lumenias's powers, and was, at one point, a second half of Shiro's mind. Being nothing but a tyrannical psychopath, he lusts for nothing less than carnage and bloodshed in his schemes for control of all worlds.

Mentality: Psychotic. His greatest joy comes only from suffering and pain, and even laughed when his own daughter was killed before his eyes -- even went as far as to rip her head off and offer it as a trophy to her slayer.

Alliance:Allies with none, but uses those who could help him obtain power.

(Hope this is fine.)
Demon of Elru

Postby BobSagat » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:21 pm

I'm completely new, but I'm all for Forum RPGs... I'm in.

Name: Kurent
Physical Description: Exactly 6 feet tall, is lanky and skinny, has light blue hair, and one pink eye, and one light bluen eye.
Mentality: Originally Kurent was just an easy going happy guy, however after the Apocolypse Kurent completely changed, and became extremely insanely evil.
Powers: The ability to manipulate lightning, and even become a current of electricity.
Background: Kurent, was an honest hard-working Serbian immgrant in Megaville, however after witnessing the horrors of the Apocolypse, killing and fighting for scraps, and being dragged away by scientists to be experimented on, changed him forever. The scientists, tried to make Kurent into a super-soldier, by giving him and other people that were dragged into their lab, super powers. All the other experiments came off without a problem and the other subjects were as perfect as can be. However, Kurent was unfortunate, he was decided to be the leader of the "super-soldiers", the scientist tried again and again to endow Kurent with the power of electricty, by quite literally electrocuting him to death. Finally, Kurent was endowed with the power of electricity however, lost his sanity, and killed everyone in the lab. Including his fellow test subjects. Free of his captivity, Kurent wandered around in Omegaville, and finally decided to overthrow, a fortress created by the rich. He lives there doing as he pleases.
Weapons: Carries, many, many, many, many, thumbknives, which when added with electrical current, become extremely deadly.
Alliance: Insane and evil, however shows small traces of the good that was once in him. Occasionly he will do a good deed, just for the hell of it. He is insane anyways...
2pro

Postby Verec » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:04 pm

I will get my hands on the manuel of the Planes again, I need the Ultraloth's EXACT abilities.
P.S. Kalma do you aprove everyone who slaps down a few sentances?
Last edited by Verec on Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Karuma » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:24 pm

Shiro: Good.
Bob: Good.

Postby Nikki » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:39 pm

Oh, oh! I wanna join. (Even if you guys told me about it yesterday. XD)

Name: Nikki Kino
Physical description: Long, silver hair. Dog ears on head.
Mentality: Can we just say she's unstable?
Powers: Half-demon powers (claws, ect.), along with psychic powers and powers similar to the PPGs.
Backround: She killed her family when she was only 8. She moved next door to Sensei Jack, and actually lived peacefully with her friends. She used to blame the Rowdyruff Boys for their death, but then realised it was all her fault. She tries her best to forget, and just stay happy with her friends.
Allaince: Neutral.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby BobSagat » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:30 pm

Uuuh... My character is evil... He'd probably do three good deeds in a month, while commiting a thousand bad ones...

Evil... EEEEVILLL!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Prof_Iridium » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:32 pm

OCC
Evil characters are ALWAYS AWESOME!!
SheBum> When are we going to start? I can't wait to get going with this. *excited*

Postby BobSagat » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:46 pm

Evil characters are godly... It's why I'm always playing as one... In Fable... In Forum RPGs... In life... It's all good fun...

*cues dramatic evil music*

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:42 pm

OOC: *shrugs* He probably was saying your character was good enough to participate.
Demon of Elru

Postby JackSpicer » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:47 pm

i will join.

name:Raphael Strife
physical description:has long hair in a ponytail,has horns,also has a third eye known as the jagan.
mentality:pure evil.
powers:super strength,flight.
background:once,raphael was good.but after an event 5 years ago, he seeks revenge to destroy the one who broke him.his past is unknown to even him.
alliance:just his 2 friends.
extra characters:Sesshomaru and Rex Raptor.
Last edited by JackSpicer on Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the strife will end all time...

Postby Karuma » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:04 pm

Bob, by good I mean it is ok for the RP.

Jack: Good, but learn some grammar.
Nikki: Good.

*NOTE* Even if I say your ok, SheBum might have other thoughts...

Next

Return to Role Playing