Maximum Ride: Kidnapped IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Maximum Ride: Kidnapped IC

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 pm

In the Darkness of a huge storage room… only the bright light that covered Fangs dog cage was the only light in the room. There were many cages in the huge room. Max, Fang, Alex, Tuomas, Jason, Hect, Ray, Kanga, Lawrence and Charlie were all in large dog crates.
The others; Jimbo, Matt, Luna, Lyca, Robin, Black (Who Max called Kitty) and Alice, were in smaller cages, because of their smaller sizes.
Akira and Levetain, are the smallest ones so they are in little carry crates that are moved from the lab to the storage room.
Lawrence had his wings bound because of the strong power of them, while Fang, Lyca, Alex, Tuomas, Ray, Jason and Charlie were all shackled by their wrists. Kanga was shackled by her ankles. Alice has a large brown sack covering her claw arm. Matt, Jimbo, Black, Luna, Robin, Max and Hect were the 7 who weren’t restrained in anyway, Hect; as he is simply not the type to fight back. Jimbo, Black, Luna and Matt aren’t the strongest so a couple of scientists can hold them fine without a problem. Max simply does as she is told… but has never told anyone of her hidden power; it is all part of her plan.
Each cage had a meter of space between them. Cameras are placed in this room to look over the experiments.

Max had constantly thought of a way of getting out, she considered all of the other surviving experiments powers and she had decided a plan. She didn’t want to put the young fragile ones like Charlie in danger, but they were going through life that was worse than death at the moment, she wanted out, the taunting of the scientists as they tried to break her spirit, but she refused to give in. One day she was going to feed the scientists their own crap… as she had hidden a little secret from them.

As Max started to finalise her plan she discussed it with Fang, her best friend. They spoke so low it was no louder than a breath.
The plan was decided. Fang was to be released from the shackles that held him, he would disappear into the shadows created just outside of his cage and Fang would go to the room with all the televisions and put all the scientists in their to sleep… It was the best way. Then all the other cages can be opened… and the experiments… will run free.

“Kitty, can you unlock Fangs Shackles… we are getting out of here” She said in a low whisper. “Don’t make too much noise… stay calm…” She looked at Fang and he nodded silently. She looked at the other experiments, one Nod meant silence.
Last edited by Mystery Girl on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Maximum Ride: Time to Escape IC

Postby Caim » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm

-Black-

Her car-ears twitched slightly in disbelief as she slowly turned around in her cage to face Max, or at least as well as she could. It took Black several seconds before she recovered and silently nodded back at her winged friend. "U-um..s-sure, but...are you sure this will work...?" her voice cracked slightly as she whispered. The the human-feline hybrid was rather infamous for her near-blind optimistic tendencies, but even she had caught on to just how impregnable the security of 'The School' was. Escape seemed to be impossible, but...Max was as smart as she was nice..maybe...maybe it really was time for their escape...? It only took one quick look around the storage room to cement her choice of action. The shackles and cages were grim reminders that staying wasn't an option...countless experiments just like them had died in this place before, and unless they acted, their fate would be the same...

Black's ears lowered to show her resolves as she nodded and began to concentrate on the locking mechanisms of Fang's shackles. For once she was thankful for the tests the scientists had put her through...without them she would never have been able to be precise enough to manipulate the small gears within them. A silent 'click' echoed through the room as Fang's shackles became undone...all he had to do now was exit his cage...
------------------

-Alex-

For the tenth time in the past hour alone, Alex violently struggled against the metal shackles that bound her wrists and kept her trapped in one of the far corners of her cage. She may not have had the strength or "special" powers of the others, but that wasn't going to stop her from simply sitting around, waiting for the next torture session to begin! The brown bag that prevented her from using the spines on her arms was a mark of shame in her eyes, one that had to be removed...

"Ugh...dammit!" Alex hissed as she flung her whole body into trying to escape the shackles...futile or not, there really wasn't that much else to do.

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 pm

~Jimbo: All Caged Up~

Freedom. A word that Jimbo had learned to respect. The idea of freedom, was like heaven withen this hell. He had been here since birth, trapped as nothing but an experiment for the demons who call themselves scientists. They will pay, they'll all pay. Once he gets free of this hell-hole, he'll make sure they'll regret ever putting their slimey hands on any of them. One person at a time, starting with the guy who's in charge of this prison. Problem was, he had absolutely no idea who was in charge, never got a glimpse of him. Although he did always see that weird kid, the kid who always stood by the scientists while experimenting. That kid...the very memory of him was a blur. Who was he? That was something Jimbo had given up finding out long ago. He determined...that it didn't matter who the kid was. If he hanged around with the scientists all the time...he was the enemy. But what about friends? He didn't have any, the experiment had been too busy trying to escape, he didn't even bother making friends. That didn't mean he reconized the experiments though. Especially Max, the bird girl. See he as well as everyone in that little room were special kids who all had one thing in common, they had animal DNA implanted in each and every one of them. He, himself, had the DNA of a monkey. Normally most people would be excited to have the heightened senses of such an animal, Jimbo hated it. Not only was he treated like an animal but he was espected to behave like one. Nothing more than a pet, if they gave him an order, he was expected to follow it. No matter how much he hated it, he had to, because if he didn't he'll put his life, and everyone around him's in jeperdy. And that wasn't going to happen. So the monkey boy had no choice but wait for his time to come.

His time has come.

He gave Max a single nod in response to her own, before rumaging around his cage for something very important. If he was going to escape he needed some tools, so why not use the ones he stole. He had been hiding these tools for a long time, saving them for an important occasion. This counted as an important occasion, because now he would be free of his cage. He couldn't help it, but he had a bad fear of enclosed spaces. Why did they have to put him in a small cage, why not a bigger one like Max or some of the bigger experiments? Of course...the bastards didn't care about how he, or anyone else felt. That made him even more anxious...the bastards. He looked at the array of tools in his hands a bit nervously. An operational knife, a small hammer, an army swiss knife, a screwdriver, a wrench, and a couple safety pins. All of them he stole some time or another from unsuspecting employees of the "School", all of them would prove useful. Especially that swiss army knife, which he stole from a guard a few months ago, maybe with such a tool in his grasps he should throw away the others, but then that would be careless. Careless was what exactly what some of the others were being, especially that reptile girl what was her deal anyways. They were all restless, but wasn't making noise jeperdizing the espcape plan. Of course, he shouldn't espect less from a lizard woman. He grunted and put the tools in his pockets, making sure that the wouldn't fall out...especially the swiss army knife. That was his most prized possesion. The monkey boy then grabbed hold of the cage's bars with both of his hands, grinning ruthlessly while staring at the cat girl, his soon to be freer of his cage. 'Come on little girl...free me from this prison...'
Last edited by sam4books on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Max nodded to the girl. Fang grinned in the bright light, leaned towards the shadows caused by the bright light and the bars, and touched it. He dissappeared and reappeared in the darkness heading for the only door. He managed to get to the door of the security room. A couple of silent chopping motions against the human necks and they were all unconcious, and no alarms.

Fang scanned over the chart for the next shift.... ]"Two hours..." He murmered. Max was determined to get money and documents so they could survive for a while. Fang had nothing against stealing. He searched the pockets of the scientists and pulled out wallets and all the money he could get, putting it in his pockets.

He grabbed the keys and went back to the storage room. "We are out of here..."

Max grinned. "How long have we got?"

"Two hours." He replied.

Robin looked out across from her small cage. "Are you sure?"

Lyca nodded and grinned. "Fang get me out of here?"

Everyone could here scratching a whimpering from the small carry cages. Akira was restless.

Max gazed around. "Everyone stay calm... we are heading straight for the exit... I want to get you kids out of here before we do anything else... I want freedom."

Fang went round and opened each cage, letting each experiment out. all of those strange creatures. Fang undid each of their shackles as well... if they had them.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:27 pm

While everyone in the room had carried on their conversations Lawrence remained quiet. Half of it had something to do with fear of the others themselves (He had never been this close to the other kids) the other half had something to do with his confused state. "Why would they put me in here?he thought looking around. With....these guys.....And why are my f***ing wings tied?. On his face was an odd mixture of puzzlement and anger. He put his hands on his temples in frustration. He suddenly heard the jingling of keys, and looked up, there he saw the caged door opened by the black winged one, Fang. He suddenly froze up, not sure what quite to do Should I get out? They might catch us, and I don't know what they might do....Aha! I will just tell them they kidnapped me once they found out who I was....if they catch us that is...." He smiled wryly while climbing slowly out of the cage. As he slowly scanned the room he remembered who everyone was again. "We certainly have a motley group". He turned to Fang the one who had opened his cage and uttered the first words he had said during this short incident, "Ummm, my wings...." he pointed back towards his bound up wings, "I can't reach them..."
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby TsunaXionus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 pm

[Caged]

-Alice-

Alice was staring at her claw arm wrapped in a brown sack. "Freedom? what is freedom" she whispered to herself. She looked at max with a blank face in which could not be read until she gave a nod showing that she's with them. she looks up at the ceiling of her cage and then looks at black. she once again looks at her claw and tries to rip the sack but her human strength cannot. she closes her eyes and whispers to herself " freedom is what seperates heaven from hell" she looks towards max and says "lets out of here" in a soft voice it sounded like a request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Levetain-

he hissed in his cage as a snake would he looked towards the cat who is setting them free and then he quickly draws back and cowers. He thought to himself "damn...it why a cat of all things why a cat...". Levetain thought to himself "but i must get out...so i have no choice.". He went towards the end of the small carrying case he was trapped in and used his telepathy to communicated with the others and said in a voice that sounded a bit like he was scared "cmon...c-c-cat...will y-y-you...le-le-let m-me out."

___________________________________________________________________________________
[Cage opened]

-Alice-

Alice was free and even though her face was still blank everyone could tell that she was happy to get out of her cage. she walked towards fang and said "". She said "now could someone help me get this sack off".

-Levetain-

As soon as the cage was open he charged out and his long winding body was shown cover in white feathers. he was hovering in front and the telepathic voice said "thank you very much".
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Wins2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm

-Jason-

Jason would be unable to enjoy the freedom he was to receive all day previously the scientist had continually used different forms of torture that day leaving him weak and hurt, he could barley move his body. Jason’s smelled of burnt flesh and blood stained the inside of his cage the things they did to him were awful, things that can’t even be described anyone who knew what they did to him would wonder how he was still alive. He was unconscious he was having a nightmare his words in the dream were heard by those around him as he spoke aloud. Darkness all around there was nothing there but him, then out of the darkness a lion appeared it spoke to him “You are one of us give in to your instincts,” a scared expression appeared his face he began to slowly back away “No, no I’m not like you I’m still human” and so he ran through the darkness. He couldn’t escape the lion whose face appeared all over repeating “Give in, give in, give in,” and he continued to run “No, no, NO!” The lions face appeared again much larger it's mouth opened and covered Jason saying "Give in," he awoke to Fang unlocking his shackles and he pounced on top of him screaming “NO,” he caught himself just before he attacked Fang with his claw he stood up scared of himself; backed away and fell to the floor still weak from torture. “What am I,” he thought looking at the ceiling before he lost consciousness.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Lawrence suddenly felt someone untieing his bound wings. "Uhh thanks" he turned around and was about to see who it was when he saw the Lion man thing "Ahh what's his name....Jason, yes" fall to the floor. He then frowned, turned around and walked to the corner and sat down. "I suggest someone get him, we do not have a lot of time..." He sighed, "Oh boy, this is sure going to be fun." he said to himself. "I wonder why those scientfic idiots didn't have enough security, this is quite, quite strange for the......no could it be? this? Is it a test? Another test? Why me too? F*** his face immediately furrowed into a nasty frown. He then put his hand to his face. Ohhhhhh.....
Last edited by Slipslash on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm

~Jimbo: Free~

Finally, finally he was free! It felt good, like a part of him was released from its confidements. He immediately got out of his cage, flipping in the air a couple of times with ease on top of one of the other experiment's cage. Grinning he surveyed the group. They all were nothing but circus freaks, like him, but an interesting group none-the-less. That Fang guy was good with his fingers, snatching the "School" employee's wallets like that without waking them. The way he sort of melted into the shadows was pretty impressive too, he sure was an interesting one. His eyes twinkled with mischief, he was now free to do what he wanted, he didn't need these guys. Or did he? The Fang guy had money, which he would need to survive, and that cat girl had a natural ability for lock-picking. He didn't want to admit it, but staying with this group would prove useful in the furture. The monkey boy stretched his long hairy limbs for the first time in awhile, yawning lazily. Ah well, they shouldn't be a bother. Rubbing his dark-brown eyes with his feet he said, "You guys whine to much." With that he looked at the boy complaining about his bounded, then at the scorpian girl. Unbelievable, he was stuck with a bunch of losers. He sighed and shrugged at anyone, "Why must I be the good guy? Oh well, can't be helped", with that the monkey boy leaped behind Lawrence and begin working on untiying his wings. In mere seconds he successfully untied the fellow, and stepped back with the look of triumph. Then he remembered the scorpian girl, and shrugged, "Sorry, your on your own. Helping bird boy here is too much favors for one day. If you need mischief, then call me." He then returned to his original spot on top of the one cage, yawning yet again while scratching his back with his foot. "Man...how long was I in that cage anyways?"

That's when the attack happened...Jimbo's eyes widened in shock but he didn't rush to help either of the two boys. He just stood there with an open mouth, still scratching his back. The attacker was half lion, and fierce too. That boy would especially be useful if he didn't tear everyone apart first. Strange, how chaotic the kid's animal instincts were. Well, he was a lion after all, the "Kings of the Jungle" they were called he heard. What was a jungle anyways? Once again the monkey boy shrugged, "Ah well, can't save everybody."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby ER_ode » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

-Shackled by ankles-
Huddled in one of the smaller cages, Kanga tapped on the shackles that bound her ankles. Again and again, the pessimistic girl tapped on them, making clinking sounds around the room. A tune of sorts some developed, three fast taps followed by a slow tap and then an even slower tap. Over and over, she tapped. There was no point in trying to break the bonds that held her, they were too strong and the others were already on the move. And even if she broke the chains, the cage would still hold her in because of the insufficient room for a kick strong enough. So the kangaroo/ human hybrid waited. Soon, a satisfying click woke her from the silence and her shackles were undone. Hopping out and stretching out, her joints cracking and muscles loosening, Kanga asked, “The lion boy coming with us? Cause he’s sorta big ya know.” Of all the times one of us had to no to sleep. Excellent. Walking towards the sleeping lion-boy, Kanga crouched beside the fallen Jason and poked the boy. “Wake up.” Though having leaving him behind would insure a few minutes in case anyone goes after us.

Location: On the computer...Wondering if he should return to his old roots...

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Luckily Jason was the last one to be let out and Fang stayed on the floor for the moment. "Thanks Jason." He murmered as he stood up.

"Ermmm... someone get Jason up... We need to get out of here." Max called in the room in a loud whisper. The group were collecting around Max. Lyca and Robin were standing in the group... Akira walked over to Jason, she licked his face.

"Come on Jason... you can rest when we are out of here" Fang said, nudging the male with his foot.

Postby Wins2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

-Jason-

Jason could feel the poking of Kanga and the nudging from Fang who he almost killed but what really woke him up was the cute little Akira licking his face. He looked at Akira “Thanks” he said to her he was weak his fur stained with blood he tried standing up but fell to his knee, he was breathing heavy he looked up at Fang “I’m sorry Fang I couldn’t control myself.” He managed to stand up on both legs but his body was weak he wouldn’t be able to move fast, he didn’t want to slow everyone down but he would try his best. “Alright I’m ready let’s go,” he walked over to Max’s group limping in the process, he was so tired but freedom was just around the corner.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Lawrence, finally took his hand off his forehead. He then got up and walked up to the group. All right if it's a test they want, I will give them the results...

"Ok, Who here is the heaviest? And No Im not going to lift you up , I can fly with a lot of weight." he nodded towards Max, who was the unanimously elected leader Who voted on this?." I can also, if you guys want, lift more then one person....it's not a problem..." They haven't even asked me for a name....but I guess getting out of here is more important..

Postby Icerider » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Completely oblivious to everything that had happened until he was nudged, Matt woke with a start and instantly backed into the furthest corner of his cage, bearing his long teeth in a silent snarl as his eyes adjusted. What he saw stopped his snarl, but his mouth still hung open for a moment before it snapped shut with an audible click.
"Wha'...Fang?" he asked, confused. "What's happening? Who else's out? What are we doing? Is it something good?" He crawled out onto the floor and looked around while stretching - his joints popping as he reached full length for the first time in 3 days. "Max?" Are we going somewhere?" His eyes fell on Jason, lying on the floor with Akira standing next to him, and his eyes widened. "What happened to Jason?"
Just call me Ice

Postby Mystery Girl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Akira smiled. "No problem" She smiled at the lion. She jumped into Fang's arms. She couldn't fly but she could jump really high for her size.
Fang nodded. "No problem...." He leaned closer and whispered. "Max tries to kill me all the time..."
Once the group was all together, they gathered next to the door. "I'll be at front... Fang at the back... Kids in the middle..." Max looked at Fang and then at Jason. "Jason you stay near the back with Fang"

Robin looked at Black. "Walk with me?" She asked, holding out her arm.
Lyca looked around and chose to walk in the middle.

"Lawrence, Jason is the heaviest... I'm not expecting to fly out of here so how about we just get out of it" Max said.
Lyca looked at Matt. "Shhh... we're all getting out of here..."

Postby Icerider » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 pm

"We're getting out? Now?" Matt's eyes widened with maniacal hope as he took his position and began following Max. "We're getting out! Out of this hell! I'll be able to see the sky without cages in the way! YES!" he thought, almost bouncing on his toes as he walked, making no sound except for his breathing and his beating heart - which he thought everyone must be able to hear, it was beating so hard.
Just call me Ice

Postby ER_ode » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

-Finally leaving…Why didn’t we do that earlier?-
Smiling dryly at the thought actually being able to escape, Kanga just manage to listen to the fact that Fang got injured by lion boy. And the fact that he seemed alright, even saying that Max always pushed him to life/death experiences, made Kanga roll her large eyes. Typical, boys always being macho and stuff. Following the group and sighing as she followed the orders, Kanga began to, out of habit, list all the things that could happen. “Storm, security guards, twister, traps, recaptured, sickness.” And on she went, following the group and listing all the bad things that could happen.

Location: On the computer...Wondering if he should return to his old roots...

Postby sam4books » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 pm

~Jason: Finally...~

The monkey boy took his place in the line near the back, wearing a bored look on his face. He was finally gonna be free of this place, why was he so doubtful? Here was so close to tasting the sweet taste of victory, and he wasn't even enthusiastic about it. Okay, he was atleast anxious and maybe a bit excited, but not as much as the cheetah kid. So why? Was it because he knew how futile their attempt was, just look at the possibilities the kangaroo girl was listing. There was a good chance that would happen, he knew. He tried before, so many times...always failing in the end. How could that Max girl be so sure that this plan would work, did she not know of the danger they were in, or was she just stupid? This was all so worthless...he was with a bunch of birdbrains. He snorted, 'I better get something good out of this, risking my butt for a bunch of kids...' The monkey boy stared at the Avian girl at the head of the group. This whole place was stupid. "Well, isn't this just great? An entire group of freaks looking out for one another in hopes of freedom. Yaaaay. Aren't we all just one big, happy family? Look at us, heading off into the unknown like a sorry bunch of heroes, what fun~" Jimbo let out a harsh laugh as he followed the group as they ventured towards their doomed. This escape plan's gonna suck.
In passing

Postby Caim » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

-Alex-

Her golden eyes narrowed furiously at a certain monkey-boy's outburst. As much of an asshole as he was, Jimbo's words weren't her concern as he loudly voiced how low he held them all to be and just what he thought of the escape plan. Alex quickly concluded that her simian "ally" was either extremely cynical or extremely stupid...current evidence served to indicate a mix of both...great! Either way, it didn't matter...he had to be silenced. Alex's hand was literally a blur as it wrapped itself around Jimbo's hairy throat, her claws teasing his flesh as they passed fractions of inches over it, just a little more pressure and he would have been poisoned...

"Shut up, you stupid ape..." Alex hissed, tightening her grip somewhat to cut off any loud sounds the moronic monkey might make that could further compromise their escape...suiperior strength or not, he would be dead in seconds if the reptilian flex even a single finger...surprise close-range assaults were alex's speciality after all!
-------------------

Black

(following the others...nothing to report >.>)

Postby Glacier » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Mystery Girl wrote:Fang went round and opened each cage, letting each experiment out. all of those strange creatures. Fang undid each of their shackles as well... if they had them.

- Luna and Hect -

Luna was a light sleeper, so the recent commotion caused her to stir. From what she could gather, a plan for escape was afoot. She'd had about as much of this place as she cared for, and given this perfect opportunity, she pushed her small cage door open once Fang had moved on to the next caged creature. She was too fearful to talk to anyone directly at the moment. She stuck to the shadows as she crept over to Hect's king sized cage door. If she was about to escape, she wasn't going to leave him behind. She pried the door open and walked inside. She saw images of pain and suffering. Hect was having a nightmare. Even in his sleep the painful tremors didn't stop.

She was becoming overwhelmed, but she understood his pain. She walked up to him and pawed at his lustrous black shell, and whimpered a bit. Her small yelps stirred him awake, and he looked to her wondering how she even got into his cage. She told him about the others' plan to escape tonight and that she was going with them. He nodded to her, and she led him out of his own cage.

Postby Scrambles » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 am

Despite his cage being unlocked and his shackles removed, Tuomas did not budge from his cell. The thought of bringing down the wrath of the scientists on himself was a terrifying thought that restrained him more then the shackles ever did. "They is gonna be mad at me....I doesnt want any more experiments..." Tuomas said, his voice shaky and filled with fear. He sat in the back of his cage, curled up in a ball, shaking and crying.

Postby Mystery Girl » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 am

Lyca looked over at the cage that Tuomas was in. The boy hadn't budged out of his cage. She moved over to his cage. "come on Tuomas... freedom." She pulled on his foot. If the male wasn't going to move he would be left there. "We're leaving with you or with out you" She said pulling on his foot.

Max had opened the door. "No ones going to be near this section for about an hour... but we might have to fight some erasers on the way out?" She paused. "Stay and continue to be experimented on... or leave and have a chance of freedom..." With that she walked out of the room, the first step, was slow hoping not to set off any alarms... It didn't seem the scientists were ready for this, an escape of this magnatude. Quickly 15 of them set off... Lyca was still tugging on Tuomas' foot... while Fang was waiting with Akira in his arms...

18 other experiments to save... that was Max's plan

Postby TsunaXionus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 am

[Free...well...mostly]

-Alice-

Alice was too busy working on how to get the sack off... after a while it came off... Alice looked at Lyca who was tugging the leg of Tuomas. She started wondering what are am I waiting for honestly I have to get a move on. Alice started to follow Max.

-Levetain-

Levetain went to check what was the matter when he entered the cage he said "those ears... those claws... its a dog... oh s***" he charged out quickly and caught up with the others... he seemed very scared... he was shaking...but he was still able to follow the group.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 am

~Jimbo~

'Touchy...eh?' Jimbo thought as claws inches away from the vital nerves of his throat. He wasn't really surprised by the sudden outburst of the lizard boy, he already provened himself to be the impatient type. What was with reptiles and surprises anyways? Now, a little story about monkeys. Not only do they have opposable thumbs on their hands, but on their feet too. It's a little advantage they have over humans, because they have the uncanny ability of having a few tricks up their sleeves. Jimbo was tempted to calmly push the arm out of his way, but that comment about him being an ape ticked him off. "Okay, first of all my dim-witted friend, I'm not an ape, I'm a monkey. Apes don't have tails, and as you can see I obviously have a tail. Second of all, you're one to talk after all that noise you made earlier. Third of all, way too close for comfort. I can practically smell what you had for breakfast this morning, and you ever heard of dental hygene?" He lifted up one bare foot and grabbed hold of Alex's clawed hands. "By the way, you shouldn't insult my intelligence when you don't even do your homework, and you call yourself part reptile?" He then began pulling Alex's clawed hands from his throat, using all of his strength. It would take awhile, but hey atleast it'll save him from sudden death. He wasn't going to lose to some reptilian bonehead.
In passing

Postby Nyvyan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 am

-Charlie-

"SHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!" Could be heard below Jimbo and Alex. When they looked down they would see the small figure of the seven year old Charlie looking up at them urgently with his clawed finger pressed against his lips "Max said we need to be quiet!" he whispered in that over loud way young boys do, fixing his bright blue eyes on the two. Without any further words the young boy turned on his heels and skipped happily down the corridor towards the middle of the group where he had been told to be. "I'm a good boy" he commented to himself happily.

-Ray-

Ray took his place neer the front of the group, walking along with his black leathery wings folded close to his back and strangely, with his eyes closed. His breathing was deep and rythmical, like he was sleeping almost. In truth the boy was sending out a sonar like pulse with each breath, allowing him to see further and better than almost anyone else in the group, especially in the dark, dimly lit corridor. The irish boy walked along uncharacteristicly silent, keeping his attention focused on 'hearing' his surroundings. Every so often however a barely audible chuckle escaped his lips as his eyes flickered open to focus on the behind of their great leader, a cheeky smile appearing in his lips before he closed his eyes again.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Next

Return to Role Playing