Elemental Academy *OOC* Dead. Kaput. Finito. RIP.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:32 am

Aneri wrote:Yep, Zath has to come around and give the final word ^_^

And I know a Steve! I know two. They tend to be awesome people :3


cyborg902 wrote:Steve heheh its like a Joe everyman name that’s why I like it
Thanks guys. I wonder if I am what you think I am.
Image
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Wherever I please
Gender: None specified

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:38 am

Yey... w00t I'm in... and just after I join PPGD fan is in here....coincidence... I think not... lol

Can't wait for this to be open... and thanks for being interested in my character... She's based on me
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: ...Wouldn't you like to know
Gender: None specified

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:09 am

Mystery Girl wrote:Yey... w00t I'm in... and just after I join PPGD fan is in here....coincidence... I think not... lol

Can't wait for this to be open... and thanks for being interested in my character... She's based on me

And I'm here as well.
But I'm not sure if I'll stay.
Image
Nowhere man please listen.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Nowhere land.
Gender: None specified

Postby cyborg902 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:58 am

man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: canada
Gender: None specified

Re: Elemental Academy *Sign Ups OPEN!*

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:30 am

Mystery Girl wrote:Yey... w00t I'm in... and just after I join PPGD fan is in here....coincidence... I think not... lol

Can't wait for this to be open... and thanks for being interested in my character... She's based on me
...Yeah, you think that. >.>
Image
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Wherever I please
Gender: None specified

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:39 am

cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities
Image
Nowhere man please listen.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Nowhere land.
Gender: None specified

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:41 am

nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities
This is a good example of your grammar being good, why not give it a go?
Image
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Wherever I please
Gender: None specified

Postby Mystery Girl » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:59 am

Yeah Go for it.... I'm english and My grammer isn't perfect... but that might be from all the slang I hear
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: ...Wouldn't you like to know
Gender: None specified

Postby k-hallowseve » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Don't worry about it, Nobody. No one's perfect--I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi and I know I make plenty of mistakes (I'm usually just a stickler in my own writing; I don't warn anyone else about theirs unless it's really atrocious).

If you aren't sure, just run it through a spell-check (Word or what-have-you). You'll have plenty of time to think about your message and compose it accordingly. You'll do fine. :)
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Female

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:51 pm

k-hallowseve wrote:Don't worry about it, Nobody. No one's perfect--I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi and I know I make plenty of mistakes (I'm usually just a stickler in my own writing; I don't warn anyone else about theirs unless it's really atrocious).

If you aren't sure, just run it through a spell-check (Word or what-have-you). You'll have plenty of time to think about your message and compose it accordingly. You'll do fine. :)
Good, atleast you didn't say "Nobody is perfect". XD
EDIT:
Oh, forgot I have that line as my title. xD
Last edited by nobody on Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Nowhere man please listen.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Nowhere land.
Gender: None specified

Postby k-hallowseve » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:53 pm

lol Yeah, I made a point of not doing that.
I'm not dead! I'm getting better... >.>
----
Þæt fram hám gefrægn Higeláces þegn
gód mid Géatum, Grendles daéda•
sé wæs moncynnes mægenes strengest
on þaém dæge þysses lífes
æþele ond éacen•
----
Elemental Academy CS #1, #2 | X Institute CS #1, #2 | Totem RP CS
The wandering hobo.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Location: North Carolina
Gender: Female

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Then it's settled, no one's leaving. *should've went with the original pun* Unless Zath feels obligated to wait another month...
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17528
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:04 pm

Well I really have no idea when it's going to start. Most likely when I get all the stuff written up that I promised I'd write up.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:04 am
Gender: Male

Postby cyborg902 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:49 pm

nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities

I just want to say this I use Microsoft word to check for grammar im a forum cheater ^_^
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: canada
Gender: None specified

Postby nobody » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:54 pm

cyborg902 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities

I just want to say this I use Microsoft word to check for grammar im a forum cheater ^_^

I use google spelling checker.
Image
Nowhere man please listen.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Nowhere land.
Gender: None specified

Postby Cloud3514 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:24 pm

nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities

I just want to say this I use Microsoft word to check for grammar im a forum cheater ^_^

I use google spelling checker.


I'm lazy, I just use the spell check built into FireFox.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: The Middle of Nowhere
Gender: Male

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:08 pm

Cloud3514 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities

I just want to say this I use Microsoft word to check for grammar im a forum cheater ^_^

I use google spelling checker.


I'm lazy, I just use the spell check built into FireFox.
I do the same, but it's got American versions of words not English so I don't change those mistakes.
Image
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Wherever I please
Gender: None specified

Postby Cloud3514 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:35 pm

PPGD Fan wrote:
Cloud3514 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:
nobody1111 wrote:
cyborg902 wrote:man it would suck if people all started to leave before it even starts

so you should stay

I'm just not sure in my grammar abilities

I just want to say this I use Microsoft word to check for grammar im a forum cheater ^_^

I use google spelling checker.


I'm lazy, I just use the spell check built into FireFox.
I do the same, but it's got American versions of words not English so I don't change those mistakes.


Though ironically, it uses the UK Google as the default homepage.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: The Middle of Nowhere
Gender: Male

Postby Zath » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:43 pm

*takes out GM hammer* must I use it to punish you spammers? ^_^
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:04 am
Gender: Male

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:33 am

Zathroth wrote:*takes out GM hammer* must I use it to punish you spammers? ^_^
Well some of us want to know if we were accepted in the RP yet. *points to self* Like me.
Image
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 am
Location: Wherever I please
Gender: None specified

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:09 pm

and Me
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: ...Wouldn't you like to know
Gender: None specified

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:48 pm

and me three
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
Gender: Male

Postby cyborg902 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:51 pm

The rp wont start up this weekend right? And if so I can’t im away tomorrow and Saturday on a hockey tourney
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: canada
Gender: None specified

Postby Mystery Girl » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm off school for the next 2 weeks... w00t
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: ...Wouldn't you like to know
Gender: None specified

Postby Zath » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:33 pm

Sorry guys, I have some stuff keeping me occupied for at tops another week, so if my CoGM Karo would be so kind, she has the full power of judgement/rejection/acceptance in my place.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:04 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests