T.P.E. IC: It all comes together.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

T.P.E. IC: It all comes together.

Postby zenieth » Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Sunday, 31st December - 11:25 pm - Full moon/starless/ snowing

Anzentaru Hanabira is sparkling in bliss. The streets are paved with stalls all carrying ancient paper lantern that give the entire town and almost other worldly glow. Amongst the various stall, the ones who's lives will be most changed are having the greatest day of their lives. Everything is perfect, the food, the music, the art, everything.

As everyone enjoys the coming new years, the men of the town are preparing fireworks to be set off at midnight to the dawn of the new year. Snow has begun to lightly fall upon the tops of the stalls and enka music fills the alley ways. To everyone's eye's a multitude of things pass them bye, acrobats, hired for the day juggle and twist through the streets, drunkards rally together in a carol of their good fortune, skaters and punks even partake in their own special way by performing for the little children.

Bliss, that is all that can be said of this day, it is total bliss. You can find nothing wrong with the day, everything is perfect, the music, the aroma, the festival itself seems to be tailored to be your very paradise on earth. As you look to the sky, you wonder how this day could be any better. This is the beginning of your story, your tale, and the tale of those around you, has finally begun, what mark will you leave in this bliss? Or should I say this Pandemonium.

GM notes: alright rpers, just to let you know, there is no interaction at this current point in time, all npc's you interact with are entirely nameless and will not be identified later. Have fun the best way you see fit with your characters. note that once I felt enough posts have been placed I will move the time forward again.
Last edited by zenieth on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bene Bene Grazie

Re: T.P.E. Prologue: We desire what we learn to fear the most

Postby Leopardess » Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Akiyo wanders around town, taking everything in with big, shining eyes. She loves this; every year, she's seen wandering around, madly sketching everything new, and this year is no exception. A big smile is plastered to her face as she run around, trying to see everything before it's all over. Even the sky is cooperating with this picture of beauty; the delicate snow starting to fall over everything, the full moon seems even more luminous than usual, giving everything a silvery bright light. For once, her wanderlust has been quenched by all the new things about in the town- the juggler with all her bright balls, her assistant coming in and juggling them at the same time she is, and also adding other items, some to strange to be identified but all beautiful; the acrobat high up, on a thin, almost invisible wire, framed by the moon... And all the pretty things there are avaliable to buy have already caused her to spend all of her allowance, and now she just windowshops and sketches everything she sees...
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby sam4books » Fri May 29, 2009 3:33 pm

~Naoki Yasuhiro: The Skater's Corner----Zippidy-Do-Dah-Dumb~

In the midsts of drunks, jugglers, acrobats, clowns, tourists, and the locals there was a small skater group on the block performing for a bunch of kiddies. The small group was in the midsts of a much larger group of skaters from all districts of the small town, but this group came straight from the Hazumi District. They had two wooden planes set up as slopes taken straight from the slums. Most skaters would launch themselves into the air and perform daring stunts, sometimes they would grab a couple garbage cans and lay them next to eachother to increase the difficulty. And even more, some really daring skater would lay right in front of the slopes as the skater performing the stunt neared the ground. This was a big hit for the kiddies, and amazingly enough no one got seriously hurt. Maybe a few bruises here and there but nothing too serious...yet. On the sidelines with the group of skater on-lookers waiting for their turn on the slopes was a single dude with a stereo who would put on theme music for each individual skater to make things more interesting. Usually it was classic rock or punk rock....sometimes even heavy metal, which of course wasn't really popular with the adults and of course they were made to play songs more "kid friendly". Who knew why though, the kids obviously didn't mind, maybe their parents were overprotective. They had this space away from the jugglers and acrobats, which gave them more room to skate. It was highly recommended that you weren't in the streets while the skaters did their stunts, that is unless you want to get a big gash in your head. All of the spectators were advised to stay on the sidewalks away from the skaters and with the waiting performers. The one's waiting on their turn would often give out free information about the art of skating to the youngsters, sometimes even pointing out certain stunts that might appeal to the little tykes' interests, all in hopes that atleast one of the little kiddies might have some skating spirit in them. All skaters shared one hope more than anything, that adults would finally get off their backs, and see that they can be model citizens also. Yeah, like that would happen.

Yasuhiro was amongst the group of skaters, most of them were his neighborhood buddies, while others he would see now and then at the skating rank. Of course he hadn't performed yet, the dude with the stereo claimed they wanted to save the best for last. The guy even had a theme picked out for Yasuhiro's turn. He sure did hope it wasn't anything too flashy. At his side was none other than his really annoying sister who was bouncing around screaming for some cotten candy. He didn't have enough money to afford cotten candy, or anything at this over-priced festival for that matter. Man, was her screaming getting annoying, good thing those skaters crank up their music to the fullest blast, otherwise he'd have a headache by now.

"Big brooooother! My knees hurt! And when are you going to get me some cotten candy?!"

I swear, Yasuhiro would've probably smacked his little sister if his buddies' weren't around.

"Hey little dudette, I got some spare change in my pocket. If you want, I might be able to buy some for you."

Random skater dude to the rescue. Of course Yasuhiro was a bit suspicious at first, but then you have to remember his reputation as "The King" or something like that. Not only did he have to be at events like this, but he also had to trust his fellow skaters. "Thanks dude, I thought she'd never stop complaining."

"No sweat man, I got a kid sister at home. Alright little dudette, lets go get some cotten candy before they run out." With that, his little sis went trodding along with the other skater dude. It sort of made Yasuhiro jealous, especially when she treated the total staranger with more respect than him. What was he? A pile of trash? He might as well be, he hadn't changed his clothing in atleast two weeks. He really is a lazy guy, no motivation whatsoever...not even to change his clothes. And ever since he moved to this small town, his motivation's been dropping lower and lower. He hasn't even touched his drumset for atleast two years. That and he's been stuck taking care of his little sister lately due to his big brother's new job. In fact he wasn't even supposed to be here. His mother went of for the festivities around eight and ordered him to stay at home with his sister. However that darn reputation kicked in once one of his buddies rushed into his house telling him of what the skaters were up to. And well....he was pretty pissed, because he had to drag his lazy butt out the door to a place crowded with people, and worse yet he had to bring his little sister with him since she only insisted like twenty times! His mom was most likely around anyways, getting drunk like she always does, and maybe putting the family into even more debt. Just what the lazy guy needed.

So in that "blissfull" moment, Yasuhiro was staring at the folks who brought their kids to watch the skaters. Alot of them looked so well off....it was depressing. And to make things worse, it was a full moon. And I don't know about you, but that full moon seemed like rotten business. But this envious soul took no note of it.

(OCC: If the first paragraph was too much, tell me and I'll change it. Please and thank you!)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:56 pm

{Viktorya Cossacks}

_Cafe Somewhere_

Viktorya sat in an outside cafe, in a white metal chair with a metal table that had a grid pattern. On the table, steaming in front of a plate and a tea cup. What type of tea that was brewed was unknown to Viktorya, but she didn't really care, she was waiting for someone. She wore a black jacket with yellow trims and used the hood to conceal her face from others, the shirt she wore underneath was black and so was the black except the bottoms were folded out revealing the inner yellow of the pants.

She reached to grab the tea cup with a black gloved hand. Before reaching her lips to take a sip, Viktorya takes a moment to absorb in everything. The drunkards having a good time by singing drunken songs, the stunt defining jugglers with their balls and their dangerous knives, and the high flying and out of control skaters performing their entertaining, but risky tricks. She finally drinks letting the hot liquid flow down in her throat, warming her body as she snow gently falls.

The tea cup is set down again on the table back onto the porcelain plate and Viktorya continues to watch, saying nothing, and continuing to wait.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby lyca » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 am

Sunday, 30th December - 11:30 pm - Usagi Masumi

Tonight would be a good night. This is the thought that passed through Masumi's mind as she surveyed the excitable crowd. The moon was full, making the crowded streets and stalls aglow with it's comforting light, gratuitously accompanied by the decorative paper lanterns. The people were out en masse, filling the streets to the sidewalks, and filling the air with joyful chatter. Carts of delicacies, games and wares lined the street, people bouncing from one to another, buying stylized paper masks and noisemakers, snacks and decorations, you name it. Masumi beamed. All the performances and shows were spectacles to behold, and the food. . . 'Oh the food,' Masumi shuddered, biting into the last dumpling of her dango. The food was exquisite. Masumi was a sucker for festival food, and dango was easily her favorite. This was made obvious as she lay down the stick to complete a second row of six, Masumi rubbed her gloved hands together, looking up. A light and dainty snow was falling, and with nothing but the crowd for warmth, Masumi suddenly regretted her choice of skirt. 'Maybe I should've gotten one of those pretty kimonos after all. . .' She thought, but shook her head. 'Nah. . . You wouldn't catch me dead in one-a' those.' She sighed, the white wisp of her breath fogging her view as she looked back down at the crowd, a small frown on her face. Funny that people could be so happy in a place like this.

Anzentaru Hanabira. The city with no people.

Masumi stood, brushing off her skirt and stretching her stockinged legs. She had climbed a nearby building to get away from the bustle, so she could eat away her well spent allowance in solitude. She missed the heat the crowd brought, she thought as she rubbed her jacketed arms, but the privacy was second to none. The second reason she had made her way to the top of the town, she remembered as she readjusted her striped scarf, was because Apparently, there was going to be some trickers jumping off a nearby rooftop to the ground below to show off to the crowd. The street arts had always held a special fascination in Masumi's mind, if not always in her practice. 'Well hope they come soon,' She thought anxiously blowing into her hands and rubbing them in front of her mouth. The fireworks were only a half hour away. Masumi looked down at the fence she had used to climb up. "Ah, I'll have to catch'm later." She said, jumping down to balance on the fence before leaping to a stone wall, then the fire escape. She shuffled back into the crowd a few moments later, trying to find a better spot for the light show, thinking, 'Too bad you couldn't make it today brother...'
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 am

~Natsu Blodsfell~
Nastu stalked through the lanes and avenues of the festival, one arm crooked to carry a plastic bag full of the spoils taken from his conquest of the festival games, the other holding a skewer which Natsu was giving a dangerously good go at eating as well as the yakitori it was supporting. Despite his apparent good fortunes from the festival, Natsu was sporting what could be described as a half scowl as he navigated the roving crowd. He let go of the skewer while holding it in his teeth so he could brush the light covering of snow off of his hat, hopefully staving off the almost inevitable cold or flu that would come with having both his feet and his head cold and wet. Mentally, he wondered if maybe he should have just stayed home, but quickly dismissed the thought.

What I really want is somewhere to freaking sit, he thought, his scowl deepening in frustration, where I wont run the risk of getting hassled by drunks or god forbid, other people. Natsu weaved through the swarm of human bodies easily, though it helped that his regular pace was about twice as fast as others. After a few minutes of searching for a few minutes, he found a free bench between to stalls, and promptly lay across it, partially because his legs were tired, but mostly to discourage anyone else from trying to sit with him. From his vantage point, he could watch all the people making merry in the streets, gawking at the jugglers and other street performers, gorging themselves sick on the food, walking drunken and aimlessly through the streets, and suck horribly at the festival games.

As Natsu watched, he couldnt help wondering to himself just what it was these people had to celebrate anyway.Seriously, he thought, I mean not that long ago a whole town full of people disappeared without a trace. They should put up a memorial or something, but instead they throw a party. His face twisted in a almost perplexed expression as he pondered this.And on top of that, you almost never hear anyone talk about it, unless it's in reference to those rumors goin' around. It's weird.
Natsu caught himself in midthought as he shifted on the bench away from the rowdy crowd o stare at the sky. Maybe it wasnt so weird after all, just normal human egotism...' It aint about me, it aint my problem'. For that matter, it wasnt his problem either, so he really didnt have much reason to worry about it. He reached into the bag of game prizes, sorting through them and every once in a while dropping one to the ground beside him with a bored exclamation of "Junk," or "Crap."

Natsu gave a sigh, closing his eyes briefly. Just seems like bad luck to me.

Postby GnSz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 am

Beyond Curfew
Ton, Lahn

Oh, the festival. So many lights, so many people, too many vendors to choose from. Oh how the Viet boy was just wondering, why was he here?

"Onii-san!"

"Aniki!!"

"Haiyaku!!"

Oh yes.

His younger siblings wanted to go.

Lahn chuckled deeply as he looked down at the two kids pulling at his sleeves, both of whom were lightly bundled due to the brief snowfall, winter being a lovely season out here. As they tugged and led him on in the crowd, he felt a strange unease, despite the happiness that seemed to be brimming here. His mother was at another vendor to give a preview of her culinary finesse, while his stepfather . . . well, he was handling the unpacking as well as the setting up at home. And so he was made babysitter.

Course, he didn't at all complain as they reached the skateboard exhibition.

"Hey . . . we can't see anything from here . . ." whimpered out Haruhi, her milky brown eyes watering slightly. Her twin brother Kazuki was also . . . starting to tear. With that, Lahn smiled softly as he bent down and scooped them both up.

"Not like I'm gonna let ya two not see a thing. Ya got front seats right here!" Lahn set Kazuki onto his shoulders, allowing the young boy to piggyback, tiny hands placed on top of Lahn's bandanna-ed head, while Haruhi was allowed to sit in his arms, her tiny fingers clinging onto her older brother's jacket. "There we go, how's it now?"

He was met with silence as they continued watching the skateboarders, whose little tricks and such had caused quite the crowd to appear. But he was fine with that. They were enjoying themselves, and he as well.

Postby Mimic » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 am

Nothing Ventured, Nothing gained.
Hisoka, Kazuki

Parted clouds swirled across the face of the full moon as dazed black eyes glanced upward to the starless sky. Small flakes of snow drew down raining lightly over Anzentaru Hanabira, the city with no people... Or rather, now, the city that had come back to life. Lanterns hung high over the streets below each shining perfectly as Men and Woman walked along the streets wearing winter kimono bearing unique patterns and designs as they admired the festive atmosphere. Children ran along, weaving and ducking through the sea of people, all crowding along the row of endless game and food stands all lined along the lanes. Laughter and meaningless chatter meshed with the distant music playing from different areas along with the cheers and "ah's" that passed the lips from audiences watching the festivals shows. The game stands were particularly crowded. Parents stood by and watched their children play while others competed against one another for the prizes sitting on the shelves. Kazuki smiled His eyes drifted back down to his surroundings. Kazuki blinked once before he held the small white ball tighter in his hands. He glanced beside him eying another boy who was glaring at him with an aggravated look.

"Oi! There you go spacing out again when its your turn," the boy grumbled tossing his own white ball in the air. "I brought you here for a reason, not to have you stare at the stupid sky! if you keep that up roomie then your gonna lose!" He teased catching the ball in his palm with a grin.

Kazuki raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Careful now Hiro... getting cocky at this point is just begging for bad luck," Kazuki sighed looking to the target before him. Kazuki gripped the ball in his hand drawing his arm back. His muscles tensed as he eyed the center of the target. With a small grunt Kazuki lashed his arm forward releasing the ball letting it go. Before he knew it the ball hit the dead center of the target lighting up the lights around while a loud obnoxious bell rang signaling his victory. Hiro's jaw dropped at that moment as Kazuki chuckled darkly. "Well now, look at that... bulls eye," he grinned turning to Hiro and letting out his hand. "And here I thought you were the ace pitcher for a base ball team once. Heheh... What a joke. Pay up chump. Twenty bucks... as well as taking on my chores for a whole month."

Hiro grumbled slamming the twenty dollar bill in Kazuki's palm turning away with a snarl. Kazuki shrugged smiling. "Better luck next time... loser," he said exaggerating on his last word as he walked back into the crowd moving away from the game stands. Heheh... well that was one way to kill time. That idiot is always looking for ways to compete... He nodded his head looking back up to the sky. Too bad... I would've rather spent the night on the roof by myself... but he just had to drag me here. Hm... but it is weird. First starless sky I've seen since I moved here. Wonder if its a sign... Moving past a small groups of girls Kazuki made his way toward a dumplings stand. The sweet aroma caused him to inhale to release a careless sigh. "Tch... who cares. At least I'm out of chores for a month," he beamed looking to the woman. "One please," he said sweetly leaning on the counter giving the old woman the twenty dollar bill. It was unlike Kazuki to be in such a crowded place. He never took much interest in community events... yet he found the whole thing enjoyable. For the first time in a while he was having fun... the night was just perfect.

Postby zenieth » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:50 am

Taizen, now eating an ice cream slowly just couldn't get the taste of that random girl he kissed out of his lips. "Damned calamari lips", he said somewhat disgruntled as he despised the taste of octopus. Even despite that failed endeavor Taizen had enjoyed himself immensely, the food, the games and especially the music had kept him enthralled all night. He had finally gotten accustomed to his white as snow kimono and was heading to the concert in the middle of town. Taizen's baby brother and aunt were long asleep and he had the whole night to experience the bliss of music around him.

"Such serenity is fleeting, yet how I love it so.", he said walking up the main street.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, 31st December - 11:59 pm - Full moon/starless

At this point in time everything around you seemed to be slowing down dramatically, you could notice it in this minute that seems to drag on for eternity. The people who were hustling at extreme speeds seemed o be moving slower than anything you had ever seen. Lights had begun to slowly shut of one by one as you look about a town that has obtained an almost surreal setting.

As you look to the sky the moon seems to be illuminating brighter and brighter yet the darkness appears to be growing ever more fully.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 1st, January - 12:00 am - eternal black
As the final second rang out and the new year began, everything around you faded from existence. As you look around all you can determine is pure darkness. The room that you are now held in is impossible to distinguish. You can not fathom it's size nor shape, merely that it envelops you being.

As if you are in pure darkness with naught to hold onto the moon which you believed lng to have gone as the rest of the world had shines down upon a singular position. At that very point is a ambiguous figure in a chair. As you try to see if there is any thing else in the room you soon find that every turn you make returns your gaze back on the figure.

The figure being totally unrecognizable save for a chesire smile that was as bright as the rays of the moon. The figure twisting it's head said in a voice that was eerily familiar yet long forgotten, "Welcome."

Gm notes: make posts responding to each time stated. I request that yoou at least have your character show some sign of interest as this is far from the normal for any person.

And with these helpful worlds. "Welcome to eternity"
Last edited by zenieth on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby GnSz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:48 pm

-What's . . . going on? Part One-
-Sunday, 31st December - 11:59 PM-
-Ton, Lahn-

Lahn felt something, or rather, saw something weird happening. Things were changing, becoming distorted as the seconds passed. People moved slower, dragging by and around him, the lights of the street began to fade away . . . and the weight that he had on his shoulder, and in his arms, began to grow light. But that one he noticed not, as the moon above began to glow bright.

It caught his eyes, and caused him to squint, before blinking, thinking that perhaps his colored contacts had gone and go faulty. But no. The moon continued to shine brighter and brighter, and Lahn began to feel everything around him turn distant. As if all the bustle was now nothing more but a whisper in his ear, the elements of nature no longer strong . . . the physical burdens that he had upon him were suddenly alleviated. That was when he noticed that time had begun to stop. That was when he noticed, that he could no longer feel the warmth of his siblings.

And so He whispered out softly, as if, trying to call out. "Haru-chan? Kazu-chan?"

There was no answer as the final second passed.

========================

-What's . . . going on? Part Two-
-Monday, 1st January - 12:00 AM-
-Ton, Lahn-

Nothing was around.

Nothing above.

Nothing below.

Side to side, he could tell not where he was. Was he not on the streetside, watching the skateboarders' exhibition? Was he not with his younger twin siblings, both of whom had complained of not being able to see the skaters' stunts? Were they not with him not a moment ago?

So why was he alone?

Or so he thought.

Moonbeams shone upon a single person, who seemed to project a sense of comfort in the presence of this darkness. That person's smile was so wide and as curled as the crescent moon shone through black. Lahn could not keep his gaze away from the individual, feeling . . . as if it was unnecessary to look for anything else. The dread he felt not long ago was now fixed with a feeling of . . . estranged curiosity.

And as the person spoke, Lahn swore he felt his scar sting. But . . . that was nothing, shaking his head, the boy's eyes remained on that person, that person who seemed to bring forth the weirdest feelings of nostalgia and caution. He took a step forward, his thumbs in his pants pockets, his fingers lightly pressed on the fabric of his jeans. His bandanna hid his furrowed brow, his dark green eyes locked.

"Welcome? Nice hospitality when there's nothing around, dontcha think?" Lahn stated calmly and with a feinted smile, glancing around, as if trying to keep his attention on, but not directly on the Cheshire grin the person possessed. "Course, I'm gonna be rude: where the hell am I?"

Postby Leopardess » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Akako, sitting on a rooftop, gazing down at all the festivities, was very happy indeed. Her sketchbook was a whole inch fuller with sketches, so she'd always be able to remember this night. She munched on a piece of sushi- one of her favorite foods- while watching random people frolicking under the starless sky. When the sushi was gone, she sighed contentedly, and layed back, just letting her mind wander over all that she had seen today.

When everything began slowing down, she knew that was a sign of the people growing tired, and the night would end. She still felt energetic, probably because she was so detached, so she made no move to come down. She glanced up at the sky, and saw that bright, bright moon- impossibly bright. Quickly, she grabbed her sketchbook and tried to convey that- not only the brightness, but the effect of not illuminating anything, just accentuating the darkness. After that was done, she glanced at the watch her parents had her take, and it read 11:59... one minute to go before the New Year would start...

Then, suddenly everything faded to an empty, sterile white of nothing, before becoming a complete blackness. She had the sense that she was in a room of some sort, rather than being out in the open, but how she felt this way she could not tell, for she literally could not see anything. She became aware of a beam of moonlight, though, illuminating a distinctionless figure, in a chair of some kind. She then turned around, wanting to try and see more of her surroundings with the moonlight, but then she just found herself staring at the figure again. After a couple tries of this, she gives up and sits and studies the figure and it's huge, bright smile (it seemed like the figure had already had that smile for eternity, though she hadn't noticed until now...). Right after she had decided that this was all a weird dream, possibly induced by bad sushi, that smile uttered a greeting- "Welcome". That voice was so familiar, but she couldn't remember who's voice that was... With confusion, she decides to try and make sense of this utterly bizarre dream, to see if this dream figure will answer questions. For right now, I'll treat this as real... she mumbles to herself, before addressing the figure. Could you please tell me where we are? And what the purpose for me being here is? She says all this while racking her brains, trying to figure out why this figure's voice was so familiar... it was on the tip of her tongue, but it wouldn't come out! Most frustrating...

Postby Mimic » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:05 pm

What the hell...
Sunday, 31st December - 11:59 PM
Hisoka, Kazuki

Kazuki leaned against the counter of the stand. He could feel something in the air shift. A force began to pull at all sides around him. Glass like eyes drew up to watch the distorted figures of people stretch out before him. Slowly the bright colors of their garments smeared into black like heavy ink soaking into paper dripping unevenly, forming into utter blackness around him. Kazuki blinked some but still the people around him deformed slowly while the lights of the lanterns began to fade out and the blots that were once the city streets of Anzentaru Hanabira melted into darkness. However as darkness developed around him shimmering strings of moonlight drew down forcing Kazuki to draw his head upward to the sky.

Despite the thick blackness forming around him Kazuki felt at peace. Worry, fear and concern seemed to melt away from his mind as the Moon shimmered brighter and brighter. The seconds ticked by, dragging the moment to allow him to feel the end of time. He Felt everything grow further away. The meshing sounds of the festival now was drowned out by sweet silence. His body was being swept away now. His limbs felt light and his mind numb while his breath passed his lips in soft cool breaths. Am I...Falling? But time was up. The final second drew and Time had stopped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell... is going on?
Monday, 1st January - 12:00 AM
Hisoka, Kazuki

Darkness... pitch black darkness. Nothing before him, nothing behind. Yet in what he mistook for complete darkness sat one other person with him. Kazuki stood straight looking the ominous figure from head to tow as the moonlight shined down onto the strange being. The figure was odd to say the least. He could not make it out. It's smile spreading out from ear to ear while its gaze seemed to draw him in. He could not look away, yet something told him not to. So he stood there silent with a frown curving his lips. He felt caught in the presence of the being before him but his anxiety faded. The moon light was so pure and radiant making the atmosphere soothing in a sense.

"Welcome,"

The figure's voice, too, was odd. It was so familiar to Kazuki however nothing in his memory could identify it. The tone was enough to spark back all his feeling, his body then tensed with annoyance and caution while curiosity flooded his thoughts. A sigh passed Kazuki's lips and with out dropping his eyes from the sitting thing before him he took a few steps toward the moon light. After a couple of paces he stopped his features now holding a agitated expression. "Welcome? Heh... to what?" he chuckled shoving his hands in his pockets feeling the smooth fambric slide against his skin. His wrist now burning for some reason causing his fingers to twitch. "Mind telling where the fuck I am and how I got here for that matter?" he asked bluntly with a touch of annoyance dripping in his voice.

Postby lyca » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Usagi, Masumi-Where are the Fireworks?

'Ooooh, it's almost time!' Thought Masumi excitedly as she bumped through a group of kimono-clad families. Her snug leather jacket and the mass proximity of warm bodies had done wonders at keeping the cold away, now only biting at her exposed nose, turning the tip of it a cherry red. Other people were beginning to look up, anticipating the spectacle about to unfold. "Hmm. . ." Thought Masumi aloud as she reached into her pocket for her phone. 'Since you can't be here big brother, I might as well get some video of the fireworks too.' Masumi had been taking videos intermittently throughout the festival, of her favorite shows, favorite booths, and anything else she counted worthwhile, adding a snarky commentary of course. She grinned as the red light turned on, giving a little wave as the first of the fireworks bursted, throwing a glowing pink flower into the sky and inspiring a cheer from the crowd. "Lookit' what your missin' onii-san!" She cooed into the back of her phone as she turned it to point up to the sky. Masumi smiled as the firework hung in the sky. but after a moment, he smile began to fade. Something was wrong.

The fireburst hung in the sky a little too long. Masumi looked up from the camera screen to the sky. And saw the trail to another firework making it's way up to the sky much too slowly. In fact, thought Masumi as she cast a confused eye around the crowd, everything was slowing down. The cheers, the people, the flickering lights even the lightly falling snow was now stuck in midair. It looked as if she was viewing them from under water, everyone moving sluggishly, and sounds becoming distorted. "But. . . What?" She whispered, befuddled by the situation. "What's going on?" The phone all but forgotten in her hand, Masumi chewed her bottom lip looking back up at the firework. Something was definitely off. Her eyes widened as she saw the now starless sky. The moon, which had been bright and full before, was now freakishly large and bright. Masumi's eyes watered at the sight and she turned away. 'what's happening?' she panicked. 'I haven't taken anything,' She thought hurriedly as the lights around her began to wink out, one by one. She must've been spiked. Fear seized her, freezing her in place as the wall of darkness overtook her rushing toward the ever brightening moon as if it was sucking away all the light. And as she stared at the shining disk in the sky with tears in her eyes, it disappeared. Plunging her into total darkness. In her last breath she pleaded, begging hopelessly,

"No. . . Please no. . ."
Usagi, Masumi - . . . Where am I?

Masumi shook her head. The moon had reappeared, bright as ever. Blinking, she looked down. Everything else had not. She was still standing, which meant that she hadn't passed out or been knocked unconscious. "But how?" She asked, turning about and rubbing her eye with her free hand. She looked down at herself, everything seemed to be normal, even her pink phone was in her hand. But she still had no Idea where she was, and the dead silence was pressing in on her ears like earmuffs.

"Welcome." A voice called suddenly.

"Ah!" squeaked Masumi in surprise, looking up at the seated figure. In her confusion she hadn't noticed the figure sitting in the chair only a few feet away. He was the only illuminated by the moon. A shaft of silvery light falling on he and his chair. It was a man, sitting cross legged, jaw resting comfortably on his hand as he sat patiently, as if nothing at all was out of place. The angle at which the light fell on him prevented Masumi from seeing his features, long shadows falling over his eyes and nose. The one thing she could see as he tilted his head was a freakish and uncannily wide smile. Masumi shuddered.

"Who are you? Where am I?" She tried to say in a demanding voice, that instead came out shaky. She drew her arms up to her chest defensively, looking around the room. There was nothing there, only the figure, sitting beguilingly in the seat in front of her. The silence was broken by her own breathing and the tinkling of the charm on her phone. Masumi had manny questions, What was this place? And where was everyone else? But above all that was the growing fear. Save for the unknown man, Masumi was completely alone.

Postby sam4books » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm

~Naoki Yasuhiro: Am I Dead? PART 1~
~Sunday, 31st December - 11:59 PM~

It all started when the music stopped playing, or atleast in Yasuhiro's point of view. The last person was almost finished with his stunt, and he was told he would go next. He had his yellow skateboard ready and everything. Then the music stopped. Was it that time already? Yasuhiro had looked to the one with the stereo as if to say "Is it time?". That was when he noticed the dude with the stereo was still headbanging to AC/DC, only more slowly. It was like watching a tape of somebody partying in slow motion. The skater turned his attention to the performance, in hopes he was just imagining things, but sure enough the skaters had seemed to be hulting to a stop in midair, with children cheering in the slowest motion possible. It was like watching the matrix, and it was enough to easily pinpoint the guy's flaw in his positioning. Something was definately up.

And then things slowly went dark, one by one the lights went out. Was there a blackout or something? But why was everything so slow? What was happening? Is he dying? Is this how it feels to die? Everything going dark, time slowing down...but shouldn't his life be flashing before his eyes.

Light, a big bright light, coming from the moon. He had to be dying, it was the only logical answer. No, it was too late. He couldn't die yet. Sure, it would be a nice relief from the burden that is life. But why now? What did he ever do to deserve this?

'Well....its not like I'm going to Heaven anyways...'

This was Yasuhiro's last thought before he fell into darkness.

========================================================

~Naoki Yasuhiro: Am I Dead? PART 2~
~Monday, 1st January - 12:00 AM~

A room, a dark room full of darkness. Death seemed to be the only logical answer for this sudden change in scenery. That or he was dreaming. But Yasuhiro was never a livid dreamer, it always put a burden on an otherwise enjoyable rest. Or atleast that what he believed. Who in the right mind would want to control what you do in a dream anyways? Just sit back and let the dream do what it does. Why bother changing the way things work? It just makes everything worse. So it couldn't be a dream. Otherwise he couldn't be able to move his on limbs with concious thought to check if he was dreaming. Yasuhiro even began to pinch himself, and no matter how much he pinched his skin it became aparant he was correct. This was definatley not a dream. So death HAD to be it. That was the only logical explanation. But even that didn't explain the feeling of pain when he pinched his skin. So what was it? Why was he here, and how did he get here? Was it just his imagination? Was he really back at the skater's block and was just imagining being in a dark room. If that was so....

....Who was that figure sitting on the chair?

The figure had been there the entire time it seemed, and Yasuhiro only just noticed it. It looked like the figure was the only one there. Maybe he really was dead, and the figure had died too, but why out of all the thousands of people that day each day was he stuck with this guy? And he was smiling at him, like he knew more than him. The guy was smiling the chesure smile which could only match that of the chesure cat from Alice in Wonderland. It was a good book, and the movie was okay, maybe this guy was a big fan of the feline, or did he really know something he didn't? That wouldn't be too surprising, since when did Yasuhiro pay attention in class? Still, that smile was way too creepy, and once the skater boy got that chill down his spine, he just HAD to turn away. No such luck, he only found himself to be staring straight at the smiling figure. What the hell was this bull? Yasuhiro turned his head again, the same thing happened. Okay, either the guy was going insane, or this room didn't exactly follow the laws of science. That pissed Yasuhiro off. He didn't mind being in a room with some guy he didn't even know as far as he was concerned, but when the room defies the laws of science that was enough to agitate him. So the dude do what any normal person would've done, close his eyes and hope that when he opens them he will wake up back at the skater's block and realize that it was all some whacked out dream. No luck with that one, once Yasuhiro opened his eyes the smiling man was the only living thing to meet him. No skaters performing daring tricks, no excited kids, no worried parents, and he was still in that stupid room. Seriously, whoever built this room wasn't really good at architecture, and why was there a single chair? What, the guy who made the room didn't have an extra buck to actually buy another chair in case there happened to be stuck in there. Speaking of which, what happened to the door and the windows. How the heck did he get in there? How did the strange smiling dude get in there? They didn't invent teleporters yet did they, like in Star Trek? Hey God, beam me up, I'm with a scary stranger here that won't go away. Of course Yasuhiro will never say that, but hey. Desperate time call for desperate attempts at humor. However, once you think about it since when does rooms that defy all things logicall need a door. Yasuhiro figured that here you could walk through walls if you wanted to.

"Welcome."

Okay, creepy smiling guy, sitting in a chair while your stuck standing in some God forsakened room without doors or windows, welcoming you to practically no place at all. Did the skater dude hear this right? And the voice, the voice, was so freaking annoying. Yasuhiro didn't know where but he was certain he heard that voice before. Did the guy used to be his mother's brother's cousin's boyfriend's father's aunt's long lost best friend or something crazy like that?...Nah.

"Okay dude, you obviously never hosted a party before. First off, no one gets away with welcoming a guest when they are sitting in a chair while the guest is standing. Not cool man, not cool. Secondly, if your going to try and be friendly, atleast tell me your name, or nickname, or something I can call you since I'm obviously gonna be here for awhile. And last but not least, where the hell am I and how did I get here?"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 am

{Natsu Blodsfell:...Whut?}

Natsu finished sorting his fair winnings, pulling another bag out of his pocket to store the rejects in. He really had no plan for them, but figured he could pawn them off on someone or at worst just dump them somewhere if need be. He sat up, placing the bags beside him on the bench as he chewed his yakitori, pondering his next move.
It took him a moment to notice in his contemplation, but Natsu gradually became aware that something wasn't quite right. As he looked out into the crowd, he watched as the people seemed to slow to a crawl in mid-motion, moving like the bullets in one of those action movies. Natsu rubbed in disbelief turning his gaze to watch a juggler lob a small red ball into the air only to have it rise ever so slowly from his hand, then seem to hang in midair as it started it's decent downward. " This is screwed up..." said Natsu, slightly freaked out as he pulled the yakitori out of his mouth to stare at it suspiciously. " Did someone spike the chicken? Am I tripping balls?" Natsu waved his own hand in front of his face, but unlike everything else, it appeared to be behaving normally, ruling out the possibility that he was just on a bad trip.
He looked towards the sky as the moon began to shine brighter while conversely everything else began to grow darker and darker. His heartbeat sped up, Pounding in his ears as all at once everything seemed to go out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, 30th December - 12:00 am

Natsu whirled around as he suddenly found himself in a pitch black space, then struggled to keep his balance as he realized he couldn't distinguish the floor.
Or the walls.
Or anything else for that matter, save for a lone figure sitting in a chair, given definition by a stream of moonlight that shone down on it like a spotlight that failed to cast it's light on anything else. No matter how Natsu turned, the figure always remained in his sight, only adding to his confusion.
His heart drummed a upbeat cadence on the inside of his ribcage as he tried to keep calm.
Stay calm Blodsfell. You're just trapped somewhere, alone, with some shadowy figure which may or may not be a ghost, or a monster, or a ghostmonster bent on devouring your flesh and/or soul. No need to freak out. Oddly enough the thought seemed to help a bit, but Natsu couldn't help but flinch when the Figure spoke, the moonlight reflecting glaringly off it's far too wide smile.

"Welcome."

Natsu shivered, but regained his composure, Quirking an eyebrow at the figure. " Uh, yeah. Nice place you got here, very...um...moonlit." he hazarded, referring to the only distinguishing characteristic he could see. He stood staring at the figure for a seconds before blurting out, " My god, who the hell is your dentist? You could get a job as a lighthouse with those teeth."

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 am

{Viktorya Cossacks}

_11:59 to 12:00_ A new year ?

A waitress in front of Viktorya's table tripped. " What the hell?" Viktorya questioned watching the plates, food, and tea cups falling slowly to the ground. The expression of surprise was slowly forming on the waitress's face as she realizing that she was falling, but as she was moving slow, Viktorya on the hand remained the same.

Viktorya raised her tea cup to her mouth to take a sip. Only everyone around her was moving at an abnormal pace or was it just her, she wondered. The shine of the moon was growing brighter and darkness was slowly engulfing the area around her or was it really swallowing her. Viktorya stood up from spot dropping her tea cup.

There was no crash as the tea cup faded into darkness just like everything else leaving her in a dark abyss of nothingness. She takes a few cautious steps, thinking she fall at any minute in this seemly endless darkness. Thoughts raced across her head as she tried to make sense out of all of this, but nothing she thought of made even remotely any sense.

"Welcome"

A voice from behind greeted Viktorya. She turns around, but the only thing she manages to see is a bright grin, a grin illuminated like the moon. The voice behind the smile brought about an creepy sense of deja vu.

She looks around, but now the only thing Viktorya sees is that figure's creepy smile. " Welcome to what? And who are you?" She questioned.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby zenieth » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am

Sunday, 31st December - 11:59 pm - Full moon/starless

Taizen moving through the people gave little notice to their gradual slow down, that is of course until he had reached the concert stage. The band playing seemed to be going wild for everyone yet Taizen knew something was off at the speed, the sound itself was moving slower than possible, cheers seemed to fade and the crowd around him began to fade into naught more than a blur surrounding him. The band still retaining some form was now at a snails crawl til they too blurred away.

"What the hell", Tazien whispered to himself turning to see the rest of the festival only to find that it was slowly fading away into the darkness. The stalls were no longer definable and the lights amongst the street had all dissipated. Lastly of all the people, their bodies moving so slow it was almost a blur for him moving so much faster to see such things.

"Best not to move.", he thought calmly if he was passing out or dying that he'd try and slow it as much as possible, yet he couldn't seem to keep his mind focus as it felt like there was a glare that never ceases even in this darkening world. True enough the moon shone far beyond what was normal anymore and then there was black.

Darkness, darkness, darkness, everywhere darkness and to Taizen's chagrin there was no sound to accentuate it. He was uncertain what had happened to him however he knew that he was somewhere else, somewhere that was uncertain to him, maybe even uncertain to his very world. Looking up he saw the figure less man say 'welcome'. The man's voice resonated almost as if it tried to awaken something long forgotten in his soul and yet he just could not grasp it.

Taizen needed to know who this man was and attempted to walk closer however he soon found himself moving in place and not getting any closer. seems that I'm stuck in the audience of a man or woman whose voice is so familiar yet their face is lost to me., he thought. Standing and looking straight at the person he said coolly, "You gonna tell me something or what?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the figure's smile did not falter at the many questions that were aroused to it and even seemed to take a slight bit of glee in certain actions of frustration or fear, even the act of comedy could not seem to play off what it truly signified in that person's mind."I'm certain you all have various questions you wish to be answered." the figure said waving it's left hand off as to give acknowledgment.

"Where are you?
When are you?
How are you?
Why are you?
Who am I?
or possibly even more importantly Who are you?", he said with an essence of taunting nature in his voice. The pure white eye's that stared at you seemed as if they were gateways to eternity and as if they knew all you faults and fears and sins.

"I believe the first I shall go over for you. Where are you?" he said in his almost grandeur demeanor. "Where are we all in life? are we not constantly on crossroads to varying futures or inevitable ends?", he continued. "We are neither here, nor there, good nor evil, left nor right, sane nor insane. We stand at the very apex of our lives and at the same time the edge of our complete destruction. The truth is that you are both everywhere and at the same time you are nowhere." He finished calmly placing his fingers together to look at you.

As if not waiting for your response he continued on, "For the second question, When are you?", he seemed to wave it off as uninteresting. "Such things as time are trivial and merely hold humans to a set period instead of allowing things to flow in progression, there is naught that need to be spoken on the subject of a thing such as time."

"AH!", the person exclaimed in joy now for the question that intrigues me the most. "How are you? how are you here?" the person pondered putting a finger beneath his chin as if in thought. "These cross roads that make up life are truly wondrous things as they lead to infinite outcomes however no matter the many outcomes, such things never lead here. I doubt you know how you got here as truth be told you seem lost beyond comprehension, you may even just cast this away as a dream, however I find this simple question to give the greatest answer. What or should I say who allowed you here?", he said calmly taking a breath to continue to think or at least give the air that he already knew. "Are you the project of intrigue for that which no man can comprehend or has a person gone so far as to intertwine that which should remain separate? Either way such things can only lead to further events and untold happenings, I find this current happening to be enjoyable don't you?"

"Now why are you? you are not merely here by chance after all we have unlimited cross roads and it appears that this is the one you have been sent upon. That which lead you here did not choose you merely because you were there at the time, rather you were there at the time because subconsciously you knew you'd be chosen." the person said the smile of his curling even more and he asked quite whimsically, "Not moving to fast to comprehend am I." the figure seemed to lean forward to which should give you a better look at his face yet to no avail as the light not only seemed to reveal him yet at the same time conceal the person. "You have the traits that few in your world possess, You feel it don't you that tug within you very soul the beat that seems to resonate as my words echo toward you. You're looking hard to find the truth in the universe and have the will to obtain it, yet at the same time..." he lifted one hand almost like a scale, "You have those faults that which causes you insanity, lust, dark thoughts to cloud and twist you judge meant and to grasp that will would only prove to further excel the brilliance of you madness to your destruction or destruction of all around you." he seemed to be saying the last bit with some glee in his voice and his head seemed to tilt over as if analyzing your very soul and resonating it's meaning through you.

Standing finally the man bowed low before you not taking it's eyes off for a minute. "The last two questions I feel you need to find the answer on you own, so then shall we get down to business?"
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby sam4books » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm

~Naoki Yasuhiro: Dark Room----The Riddle~

The more the smiling man talked, the more confused and frustrated Yasuhiro became. First off, the guy was taunting them. Spitting back questions like a parrot, even though some questions he didn't even ask. He didn't even completely answer his question when he asked "where" he was. All he heard was some sort of philosophy on life. And where did the "all" at the beginning come from. Wasn't he the only one here, or was the guy specking in a technical sense? Could it be that he wasn't the only one getting a taste of the smiling guy's speech. Was he in some sort of pocket dimension that worked like a one way internet connection. There was other people there, you just couldn't see them? Or everyone was experiencing the same thing at the same time only in different dimensions that were somehow connected? 'Quantam physics.....why the hell did it have to be quantam physics?'

After Yasuhiro's brain had it's fair share of Riddles here's answer to the first question he got bombarded by the answer to the third question. It was a riddle, or atleast it seemed to be a riddle. And the guy obviously liked riddles. "Who or what brought you here?" Definately riddle material, and something Yasuhiro couldn't answer. However from what the skater could comprehend, the figure seemed to be saying they were fated to come here. But who the hell made it so he was destined to be with some guy with a freaky smile? Was destiny so cruel that she had to pluck him out of a moment where he was actually enjoying himself? Why couldn't she have picked him up during a time where he wouldn't have cared? Like during English? He didn't know what drugs this guy was on, but this was totally NOT an enjoyable experience. More like the total opposite. And there was the "Why he was here?" bit. He wasn't sure weither the answer had proven the destiny bit, or just gave an entirely different suggestion? Either way, he was having a "What the fuck?" moment. He was pretty sure he didn't know he would be chosen for anything. If he had his way he wouldn't be chosen in the first place. At that moment he wanted to find whoever the heck chose him to be in this sorry excuse for a pocket dimension and give he or she a piece of his mind. And Riddles here probably knew that person was and wouldn't tell him. Snotty little bastard.

When the guy paused and asked if he was moving too fast Yasuhiro only shook his as if to say "No, go right ahead and confuse me more". And then the smiling man leaned forward and such a way that made Yasuhiro want to push him away. And then, the man said the strangest thing ever, something that completely pushed away all other questions he might of had at the moment.

He didn't realize it before, but he DID feel something. Something like a void in his very being, just trying to make sense of the world, like how he was desperately trying to make sense of that moment. This guy....whoever or whatever he is could see inside him. He couldn't exactly explain it but it was almost like the smiling figure was looking into his soul. Was that even possible? Whatever it was, the guy was starting to creep him out in more ways than one. He was far too correct on many counts, and although he had never (or atleast as far as he was concerned) lusted after something before, there was that small chance he might be going insane, and maybe he had some rotten thoughts here and there. No, he couldn't let this guy freely tell him his faults like he was in some sort of purgatory. He may have stalked him for most of his life (by then Yasuhiro would have believed this man to be a stalker), but he didn't know anything....did he? He had to be wrong, it wasn't like he could prove anything anyways....right? Well, he knew one thing and one thing only; he was gonna be here for awhile. So, what was next on trhe schedule of abnormalty?

He was about to find out.

Yasuhiro slowly lifted lifted a finger as if to make a point, breathed in sharply, and said "You sir, are one weird dude. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think I want to know. My head hurts too much as it is." The skater put both hands into his pockets and looked at the man as if he was trying to figure him out. "But if you want to make my brain ache even more than be my guess. Whatever floats your boat. I just want to get this over with so I can sleep."
In passing

Postby Leopardess » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am

-Akiyo, Confusion-

As the figure started to talk, Akako asks herself We all? There's others here? Akako looks around, but as before, she always seemed to turn to the figure. More confusion was piled on top of her dream-like uncertainty by the figure's mysterious monologue, babbling on about a bunch of philopsophy that had nothing to do with anything, as far as she could tell. Then, at last the figure said "so then shall we get down to business?" and Akako burst out with Business? What business could you possibly have with me? Don't give me philopsophy, even if this is a dream- give me something that I can see, that makes sense! while rising. Near the end of her tirade, she was right in front of the figure, shaking in fear from it's eyes, white voids that saw everything dark in her, but still brave, still thinking of this as a dream, so thus she was free to act without any real consequences, because hey, she could always wake up right? She clung to her newfound certainty that this all had to be a dream, nothing like this could happen in reality, and even if it could, there would be a definite reason for it all, and the figure refused to give a straight answer...

Postby TheMaddness » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

{Natsu Blodsfell- Yawn}

Natsu's mood was quickly turning from nervous curiosity and wonder, to the much more common one of boredom and annoyance. Without warning, the grinning thing had launched into some sort of Deep metaphorical tirade, answering, or at most half answering questions natsu didn't even ask, and was fairly sure he wasn't interested in. When it finally stopped, groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose, before returning his gaze to the figure.
" You know, when you were quiet, I just wished there was something to break the silent atmosphere, but once you started talking, I just wanted you to shut up. I didn't ask for a existential lecture. If im looking for anything, I'll find it myself, I don't need you or anyone else's help. So now, if we have any buisness to start...then go ahead and start it." He concluded, with a hint of a challenge in his voice.

Postby lyca » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Masumi listened to the seated figure as he spoke in riddles and contradictions, with an ever deepening frown. If she had been kidnapped, she didn't think it would be to change her outlook on life, but considering the alternatives it seemed this might be something worse. The figure shifted in the shadows, somehow only letting the light falling from the glowing silver disk above create an even more obscuring silhouette. "Ok. . ." She said letting out a long sigh and bringing up a finger to shake at the stranger, "Look, I dunno' how I got here, but since you're outta' yer' head, I think I'll leave." She turned on her heel, about facing and trotting away from him. Well, at least she thought she had. As soon as she opened her eyes it seemed she was walking toward him. "Whuh'?" She chirped, stopping in confusion and throwing a glance over her shoulder. He had disappeared. She shot a glare at the man with the Cheshire grin and whirled about, this time dashing away. It was only a moment before the same thing happened again.

Masumi closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She wasn't asleep, she was sure of it. But this sort of thing was impossible. There was no escape from this eerie prison. It was surreal. She opened a green eye, letting out an angry breath through her nose. There was no way this was possible, she thought, but then her pounding heart skipped a beat, her eyes widening. His hinting at the surreal and his own inhuman nature had just clicked into place. She remembered where she had been taken from. The city of Anzentaru Hanabira had dissappeared with all inhabitants only a few years ago. Had this happened to them as well? Had they been spirited away instead of simply disappearing? Masumi's face contorted into a mask of rage, her usually serene countenance now frightening. "Business eh?" She snarled, Balling her hands into fists at her sides, nearly crushing the pink phone she still clutched in the right. 'Yeah I'll play alright. . .' She thought. Whatever this place was, she was going to escape. Now, this was personal.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 am

{Viktorya Cossacks}

" You seem to favor dodging the question, don't you?"
Viktorya remarked being annoyed by the grinning guy's mannerisms. From her impression, he seemed to be the kind of guy that answers questions without answering anything, saying things without saying anything, a very troublesome guy. " To answer and to not answer, you are either completely useful or useless." Viktorya said.

" And no, I don't think so." Viktorya commented in a rather harsh tone of voice when the grinning man asked her feelings on the subject. None of this was really enjoyable to her, it all seemed like a bad dream that Viktorya hoped she would wake up from and very soon. " Its all really very fucking troublesome." She added " And what I feel is annoyed than anything else, you've said tonight."

When the grinning man look like he was bowing, Viktorya sighed and said " If it leads to straight answers and a way out of here, then yes, let's get to business." Hoping that this business would be lead to an actual discussion than a lecture.
More Robots

Postby Mimic » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Who gives?
Hisoka, Kazuki

Kazuki raised an eyebrow to the ominous being before him. His voice pure echoing like soft ripples in the air. Kazuki's face was somewhat bored. His lips thinned into a straight line while his eyes remained bored and unaffected. But even as boredom coated his very being he found himself still somewhat annoyed and slightly worried. Is this hell? Where the fuck does this idiot get off giving me a lecture,Nodding his head he kicked the thoughts from his head. Still his black eyes were fixed on the smiling creature before him. True he was annoyed but even as the odd being spoke some of it rang a familiar truth. As the pure voice egged on Kazuki sighed growing tired of it's rocky answers. "Look pal... I can honestly say that non of that shit matters to me," he spoke after a moment.

Kazuki took a step toward the moon light his eyes not drawing from the being. "I can care less about why, who how or when... All I want to know is the location of the nearest exit. Anything else that isn't related to that is nothing but bullshit to me," Kazuki nodded. Closing his eyes now Kazuki allowed a smile then to grace his bored expression. "So if getting down to business means your showing me the door then, yes, lets. Otherwise enough of the games and tell me straight up what you want from me," His voice was now tense looking up for a reaction.

Postby GnSz » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 am

-Eternity of Darkness-
-Ton Lahn-

Eyes of white made Lahn shiver, inward cold streaking his spine. Despite his own clothed demeanor, the solid-built boy could only close his eyes. Whether it was to break the line of sight between the being's eyes with his own, or due to the itching of his contacts, no one would know. Emotions were easy for him to control, at least, because of his years of portraying the right ones at the right time.

Lahn could not however refrain from letting out a hefty, and almost condescending sigh. Eyes lazily opened, thin slits revealing brown eyes covered by green contacts, while a single hand went to adjust his bandanna. The faint brush of fabric against his built up scar allowed him to feel a strange comfort, and soon he smiled.

"Why answer the questions? Ya look like ya know all that's in my head. Dunno if it's needed, especially when something tells me that reason ain't gonna do shit for me here," he shook his head, his black hair brushing softly against his eyelashes, that smile still worn, "I say we get down to business. Watcha got for me?"

Postby zenieth » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Taizen took every word in not letting a single one pass his ears, this being whoever it was knew both how to give information and hold it back entirely. The sound of his voice seemed to echo ever more deeper into his very soul. He could not help but be enticed by the words and his "host's" eyes that seemed to go on for forever.

"You truly are an ugly soul you know that.", Taizen said with a suck of his teeth. "However since your sound can touch even my soul I'll listen to you even if it's just for a while so make this business important, I kind of like being in places where there is more than just black and black." Taizen was smiling as he seemed to like this proposal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The figure getting up from it's bow seemed to morph ever so slightly in appearance, before each of them rather than just an ambiguous form it was now a silhouette of some one, they knew the form yet they just could not put their tongue on it either. The person now smiled as it's voice had become ever more clearer saying almost beautifully, "Have no regrets"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ton Lahn - Who are you really?

In an instant the figure had disappeared from Ton lahn's view and had reappeared leaning against his back, the being was so light as if he was there, yet so heavy it was like his presence would engulf Ton entirely. "Who are?" the figure asked remarkably. "Do you even know who you truly are, is what you show others outside the true you or is it what you show family? Do you even know if you can tell which is which anymore?", it asked seeming to peer into his soul. It wrapped it's arms around his own almost sliding into his body. "You feel it don't you, that doubt in your very core, you try so hard to be caring to those two little ones, but do you actually care? maybe you are that punk that doesn't give a damn or maybe your that heart felt big brother, Something tells me you want to know oh so much or is it that you don't." The voice began to get more frantic and wild and was coming up from his inside rather from the being. "Maybe you just don't give a shit, maybe that's best? Those little siblings don't mean a damn thing it,s just about you isn't it or are you so torn between two worlds that you can't even tell if either is the real you." The being had twisted itself to a much calmer voice. "the uncertainty that is within you will merely lead to your inevitable destruction if you stay to that path, if you truly wish to confront these twisting emotions just call my name and the deal will be set, that is if you even know who I am."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hisoka, Kazuki - Why should you give a damn?

The figure seemed to not move from the spot but rather drooped down into an appallingly lazy stance, it didn't look at him, nor did it seem to want yet it's voice could be hear as if whispering into him. "You don't care, it doesn't have shit to do with you, all that you need to worry about is number one.", it's voice seemed to cut into Kazuki's very flash with each breath it took. It continued speaking, "people of the world don't mean anything at all do they, why should you care. It doesn't matter that your mother couldn't give two shit about your life any more nor that you're just the bastard child of some man who deemed you to much of a hazard to his career. The orphanage, hah, it's not even worth mentioning is it after all their nothing but stepping stone for your almighty self." The voice continued to stab it self into his flesh almost rending away at him. "Everything and everyone is useless once you've used them isn't that the case because you don't care, you don't care, you don't care." It seemed to echo those words, was it a million times or only five, kazuki couldn't tell. "Or perhaps it's not the world that you don't care about, maybe it's you." The figure had finally moved lifting it's ever laughing face up almost taunting him while pointing a finger at him. "Maybe you know you aren't worth a damn, maybe you fear that your inadequate so you make everything else inadequate around you. Tell me can you guess who I am or am I just not worth your time?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viktorya Cossacks - It's all about control

The figure form had become womanly and seemed to enjoy jaunting around in various poses and modes. "Yes let's get down to business after all you want power don't you?" the figure's head twisted as it said this in a feminine voice. "No power and no respect, no power and no logic, bit most importantly no power and no control." The figures actions were whimsical at best and yet the last words seemed to grind into Viktorya. "We can't have no control now cans we, if no control then we have no say we're just dancing puppets", the figure seemed to imitate a puppet on strings. "AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT." it said so boldly stopping it's bouncing and twisting actions. "It's that power that allows you freedom, it lets you know that you're more than the dress up doll for you family it allows you to say how things go doesn't? You want more power yet you know you can't truly attain it isn't that sad? well if you cant attain power why not strip others of theirs?" the figure's voice while still feminine was now blasting into every cell of Viktorya. "You try to play coy and act like you want to leave but what you want is power and all you need to get that power is call my name, you should know it well, It's a powerful one after all."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43036--------------------------------------------------------------------
Takayoshi Akiyo - Why do you live in a painting?

The figure had boldly walked directly into her face almost pushing her back with it's mere presence and said bluntly, "You really are an insufferable Bitch!" the words each seemed to hit Akiyo like gunshots to the head. "You're living your life like it's nothing but a dream, nothing but paintings and butterflies, it's almost sickening, and you know it especially.", the figure said with a smile that be easily mistaken for a grimace. "You think playing cute will get you anywhere when it's just keeping you locked in a damn cage, your parents expectations and your drawings, is that all you can find for your meaningless existence?" The figures voice still hit like gun shot wounds every time almost trying to force her to bleed "If your going to stay in such a mood maybe it's best to close you off from the real world and keep you caged in darkness." The figure slid back having it's back face her, "Or you can aim for something further than this cage that holds you, all you have to do is call my name and I'll let you free."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natsu Blodsfell - Let the world burn

The figure seemed to crouch down like a punk on a street corner and didn't even try to make eye contact with natsu as it seemed to ramble on drearily, "Man thing is a drag, know what I mean. there aint no excite meant it's all just glitter and sparkle but no.." the figure lifted it's finger up to natsu and said coolly "Bam!" The word didn't pierce Natsu rather it hit him like a bat upside his head. "Shit ain't got nothing to do with you and sure as hell aint good enough to keep attention right?", "Or maybe it's too good for your laid back ass, hell knows your father was, else he'd of saved himself as well. Maybe it's cause the worlds rotten that you're rotten or maybe it's just that you needed some bull shit to make yourself rotten." the figure didn't get up but each sentence was like another bat swing with out him even changing his tone. "However even in this rotten world and your rotten self there is still some things to take in a grasp a concept of, or are you too much of a fucking retard not to take it in." The figure looked at him now. "You act like shit is cool when it's not, so go on and say my name so we can get this crap over with or are you just too cool?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usagi Masumi - sometimes it just doesn't feel like it's worth it

The shadow seemed bubbly almost ecstatic at seeing Masumi, and started rambling, "Things are great aren't they, new school, new home, last year, great brother, Great Brother, BEST BROTHER EVER!" the figure seemed to say happily. "He's too great doing so much for you and all that even when that thing happened.", she said her ecstatic nature calming down. "But maybe brothers too great, maybe he's too much for you to achieve, not too mention the others maybe you aren't good enough, maybe the town should disappear again so that you don't need to feel that pressure any more. After all it was sad when the family disappeared but then again there was no pressure was there, maybe that's it maybe great brother would be even greater if.", the figure seemed to lean in to her face to almost an inch. "He died", then it reeled back and looked like it was pondering. "or maybe if you died? or maybe it's just that somethings can't change no matter how great they were they'll just get fucked up don't you think, of course I can change things for you, but then again you don't even know my name do you?" the figure said whimsically though the cynical nature rang out tried and true
Naoki, Yasuhiro - Blah blah blah

The figure just laid there staring at him not even saying a word only sighing a bit and looking around like he was depressed. "It's a bitch aint it, all of this shit just dragging on and on. May be it be better to just lay back and chill it aint like things going to happen if you just chill hell who cares right." the figure waves a hand off. "this place may be bleak but at least it isn't your sister, hell just a skate board and your good to go right." the figure then sat up abruptly. "Are you fucking kidding me you spoiled mother fucker?", he looked at Yasuhiro with glaring eyes. "You want attention, your sister may get it but you know you really want to be in the spot light hell your whole attitude reflects it aint I right? moody skateboarder?" he seemed to lay back down again, "course I could be wrong what with you it aint like I know right even though your big bro his who you want to get noticed by, hell if your sis died you'd celebrate what with you being the center of attention. After all your the best thing to come since the fucking internet." He figure looked straight at him, "Now say my name so you can prove how great you really are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saizui Taizen - radioing a distant planet

"EARTH TO DUMB ASS, EARTH TO DUMB ASS, do you copy?", the man shouted into Taizen's ears quite boldly. "Are you there or too busy being lost in that sound of yours, or maybe you just want to be found, it aint like it matters as long as the music keeps going right?" the figure said calmly. "yet when the music stops you have to face the facts of reality don't you such ass dead parents a Aunt who's just too nice and a little bro you don't know how to deal with, so turning on the noise aint so bad aint it." the person said. "That noise won't be there forever, you can't hide behind it or do you really want to do you?" The figure wrapped it's arms around him and said smoothly, "You can find the truth beyond that noise if you can only say my name
Bene Bene Grazie

Next

Return to Role Playing