Naruto RP *Beginning of the End*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby lyca » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:18 am

Seeing the others hesitation, Rin regained his feet and stepped forward, removing his bandaged hands from his pockets. "I'll do it." He rasped
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Re: Naruto RP *meet your teachers!*

Postby LostD » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:12 am

{dojo enterance}

The dojo which Haka entered was pitch black, save the light that was coming from the door, and a overhanging lamp that only shone directly in the middle of the room. The light itself only covered a curcular diameter of 6 meters, and within that light, three chairs were sat, all facing outward. The space between the door and the light sancuatary was about 25 meters, but 15 of those would be spent in the dark. Upon the door there was writing saying, "make your way to a chair in the center, then wait for the rest of your team."

Postby Zath » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:02 am

Haka read the sign. "That's odd, but then again what about Nara isn't?" He said as he walked through the darkness. "Does Nara expect us to be scared?" He asked himself as he sat down in one of the chairs. "I guess there's nothing left to do but wait."

Postby D.L.N » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:20 am

Xan sat up in his desk and yawned. Looking around he saw the rest of the class gone and a piece of paper on his desk. Standing up he grabbed the piece of paper and walked out of the Academy reading it. When he was finished, which didn't take very long, he walked over to the dojo and walked in. Xan walked through the darkness towards the chairs and noticed one of comrades was there. Looking back at his paper he thought, This must be Haka. Xan finally reached the light and said "Hi, you must be Haka, I'm Xan."

Postby Zath » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:24 am

"Hey, nice to meet you. It seems our third is running late. You see Nara anywhere? He's probobly late, as always." He let out a sigh and took a book out of his pocket. He began reading it. It was labelled "Eternal Inferno".

Postby D.L.N » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:49 am

Xan sat down and replied " Nah I haven't seen Nara anywhere, but I bet he is here just waiting for our third to arrive." xan then looked over at Haka's book and read the title. I wonder what it's about. Bored, Xan stood up and walked a short distance away from the chairs and started to do some pushups. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5......20, 21, 22....

Postby BobSagat » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:10 pm

Yuki thought for a bit, if their sensei was going to let them off so easily, they might as well spend their time to get a bit acquainted or something, right?

The young genin was already walking toward his serious-faced team mate. "Hey Kaoru-kun," Yuki said waving with one hand, dragging the Hyuuga kid with the other, "How about we all go out to eat or something, properly introduce ourselves instead of such a brief meeting as this."
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm

Kaoru had already descended and was well on his way by the time Yamato approached him for the second time, that odd verdant scent following in the Kusanagi heir’s footsteps. His gaze trailed the persistent squad mate as he continued onwards at a measured pace, an eyebrow twitching at the honorific ‘kun’.

He sighed – this could become quite an annoyance, but for now it might be wise to satiate his comrade’s appetite for a small talk. Still striding on, he replied without even looking back; “As you wish."

"What else would you like to know about me?”

Postby BobSagat » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:36 pm

Yuki was a very blunt person, he got straight to the point. He had been wondering about it since Kaoru had said it, he wanted to know what debt it is that he owed to the Hokage, "I want to know what debt it is that you owed to the Hokage."
2pro

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 pm

He stopped.

There existed a brief silence as his gaze was cast across the ancient stone walls of Konoha, following the line where cement & woodland vegetation met. The chirping of cicadas rose & fell amongst the leaves, and the Kusanagi heir turned upon his heels to treat Yuki to a bitter stare indeed.

“You have heard of the Kusanagi clan?” You should have, if you paid any heed to the lessons of history. “Many of us were forced to flee our village. I found asylum here. The rest is not of your concern.”

Postby Akaine » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:03 pm

Akemi nodded, motioned for everyone to follow her. After about one minute of walking, they reached a sandy area at the edge of the river, and she took off her sweatshirt and layed it down on a long branch, her red tanktop and black underarmour quite visible now. "Hand-to-hand combat only"

She got into a 'slacker' position of just standing quite relaxed, and took the senbon out of her mouth, dried it and put it back intp the mess of senbons in her hair. "Let us begin"
This was a test of hand to hand combat skills, no weapons needed.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BG07 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Rai stood up only a moment behind Rin, he didn't really care much that he had voulenteered before him, but doing something was better than doing nothing. He gave a quick glance over towards Rin and let out a small chuckle. With a large grin on his face he stepped infront of the other boy and looked at his teacher with defiance in his eyes. "If you want a challenge, then I would be your best bet at hand-to-hand combat." he looked over at the others with a small smirk, paying most of his attention towards Rin. "But then again, I think I might enjoy some entertainment... so I'll let you go ahead and do it, you DID after all voulenteer first." Rai stepped back, the same devilish smirk on his face as before.

Postby Akaine » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:25 pm

Akemi stayed in the same position and said, her voice very cold. "In a battle you would not want to get inbetween two combatants, or bite off more tan you can chew..." She kept her eyes on rin, and licked her lips, a small smirk raising one side of her lips, her eyes widening a fraction.
'I can just imagine the blood, so sweet and fresh, invade my mouth with it's intoxicating taste...'
(('...' is thinking...yeah))
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BobSagat » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:38 pm

Yuki looked at his teammate plainly. There was no real reaction to his fierce glare or the vicious sound in his voice, he just looked at Kaoru. "Oh, I thought it was something more personal." With that, Yuki moved closer and grabbed Kaoru by his one free hand and along with his other team mate, dragged them both into a ramen stand. Waving at the chef, he ordered, "Just gimme one with everything on it, boss." A few seconds later as he was slurping up noodles, he looked back at Kaoru, "Apologies, but I can't understand you guys with all your motivation. I mean, I'll finish the mission, no matter what... I just fail to see the point."
2pro

Postby lyca » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:40 pm

Rin however completely ignored the rude genin's advance and assumed a stance of his own, arm outstretched with palm facing the ground and elbow bent. His other hand mirrored the first, but was held closer to the chest. It was a defensive stance, that was obvious, but somenow Rin knew he would have to be the first to attack.

He began a slow pace, watching his sensei's movements with his cold, calculating eyes, quietly observing her stance. Rin relaxed, letting his stance loosen and took in a breath, then he was gone. It was as if in the blink of an eye he had vanished.

A moment later he reappeared right below and to the left of Akemi's vision, every normal human's blind spot. Still in midair, Rin's right leg came sweeping through the air, toward his sensei's knee.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby BG07 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:50 pm

"Hmph... I can bite off more than you think..." Rai mumbled as he got out of the two fighters' way. At first he was a little skeptical as to what these people were capable of, and from the outside looks of things Akemi was taking this fairly lightly. He didn't expect much from the Rin person, and was a little surprised at his sudden display of speed. A small smile crept across his face as he watched to boy move through the air, targeting the back of their sensei's knee so boldly like that. "Looks like he ain't so worthless after all...heh... this could be fun..." Rai said with a little bit of excitement in his voice as he watched the fight progress.

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:58 pm

What a very… odd person.

Kaoru sighed inwardly – the truth was somewhat more personal than he let on, and he had no intention of letting any of these so-called companions delve their way towards the real facts of his situation. The steamy, seething smell of boiling-hot ramen played tag amidst his nostrils as the young shinobi allowed himself to be steered into line, averting his nose from the food before them and declining any offer the chef might make with a brief hand gesture.

He preferred to eat his meals while they were cold.

There was very little indication that the blueblood was listening to his squad mate – just a very curt; “I see.”

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:02 pm

"Oh, I forgot something." Joshin said. He seemed to be clinging to the underside of a branch on a nearby tree with only his feet. "I have a test for you all. I kind of forgot it." He said with a grin. "If you all would come here please." He added as he flipped and landed on his feet. In his hand he held a jade elephant. "Your test will be to steal this jade elephant from me, you may not use any ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu to do it. You're task is only to get the jade elephant from me, not to engage me." He place the elephant on the ground infront of him. "You may begin when ready."
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Alucard666 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:43 pm

Koga stepped forward, He's probably gonna smash it. He thought to himself as he looked Joshin straight in the eyes. "May I have the elephant sensei?" He asked holding one hand out.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:54 pm

"I said steal, not get." Joshin said, but smiled none the less. He watched the Hyuuga, knowing their bloodlimit.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Alucard666 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:50 pm

"Hmmm..." Koga said rubbing his chin lightly, "That didn't work too well..." He said and began to cautiosley step towards the sensei, slowley inching his way towards the elephant. Can't engage him....and can't use ninjustu genjustu or taijutsu....If this doesn't work then I have a plan.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 pm

Joshin didn't really stop Koga from moving towards him, nor did he do anything. He just stood there, a slight smile on his face.

Postby Alucard666 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:22 pm

Koga stopped a few inches from the elephant. He bent down to pick it up, his mind ready to activate the Byakugan incase of attack from sensei.

Postby Akaine » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:25 pm

Akemi felt his chakra move and heard him, and lifted her legs off the ground and rising into the air with a decent amount of speed, obviously not her fastest, and landed behind Rin, in her relaxed pose yet again, and waited for his next attack, decining on wether or not to take out a senbon and chew it.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:48 pm

Hinote watched both Rin and Akemi-sensei as they fought. She tried to make note of her fighting style and movements. She also took in how well her teammate, Rin, fought to match his movements. I'll need to be quick when fight with him or alongside him. She thought to herself. She glanced over at rai. I wonder how well he fights. He is, after all a Hyuuga. He must fight well, he has a reputation to abide by.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing