Naruto RP *Beginning of the End*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby BG07 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:47 pm

Rai gave the girl an awkward look, he still wasn't very happy with the people he had been assigned to. And he was starting to doubt whether or not he'd be able to tolerate being with these guys for too long. Seeing as Hinote didn't seem like the talkitive type at the moment, he just let out a small sigh and tried to enjoy the quiet as they began to walk.

It didn't take long for them to reach the training grounds, and Rai instantly could see their new teacher lounging on a rock at the center of the place. She had her eyes closed but he was fairly certain that she wasn't sleeping, and by a gut feeling he didn't like being there right then. There was just something about his new teacher that he didn't like. "Damn it... things just aren't going my way today are they..." Rai mumbled as he walked towards the center of the training grounds.

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:51 pm

Akemi Saotome heard, felt and smelt her new students. True, her past students hadn't survived long, but they hadn't ben up to par with her standards: It wasn't their fault.

She waited till they all could see her and then motioned for them to sit down, not opening her eyes, mouth, or making any other sign of movement. Her black clothing almost making her look like a shadow.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:59 pm

Hinote sat on the ground a few feet from Akemi. She waited patiently and nervously for her to finish with what she was doing. She looked around at Rin and Rai. So, this is our sensei...She seems...different from most sensei I've seen...

Postby BG07 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:10 pm

"I'd prefer to stand thank you..." Rai said angrily as he eyed up their new teacher. He didn't really feel like sitting at the moment, mostly because of the anxiousness he was getting from being around these people. The teen folded his arms, and waited a few brief moments before he became impatient with thier new leader. She was just sitting there, doing nothing, not even giving them the dignification of looking at them. "So are we going to start things or what?" he blurted out, not really caring whether or not he was supposed to be quiet.

Re: Naruto RP *meet your teachers!*

Postby BobSagat » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:15 pm

Nebacanezzar wrote:"Alright, how about you Yuki~kun?" Joshin asked, his smile still on his face.

Yuki glanced at Kaoru, sucking his teeth, "Iunno, Kyrakta-sensei, I guess I'd follow family tradition. Become a Hunter Nin and all that." Yuki sighed for a bit, his eyes never leaving his fellow genin's face. It wasn't exactly a glare or even a curious stare, it just seemed as though he were sizing him up, "Catch, kill and exterminating criminals... it sounds cool."
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:20 pm

Akemi kept her eyes closed and she opened her mouth, barely raising an eyebrow as she lifted her head to the source of the sound of one of her student's voice. She nodded: Once.

She licked her lips, taking a quick sift of the scents that she smelled in the air, no sound noticable as she did so and smelt them, all three of them. "We shall begin when I say we shall. Have a seat." Her voice was cold hard and emotionless, not even anger or irritation seeping through her voice like it would int the emotionless. Her voice left no margin for error or doubt. It basically stated without words but in tone that if you didn't listen to every word she said, and obey it as law, then you would not last in this world for very long.

She still did not dignify them, especially the impudent boy which had spoken so boldly to her with a glance. She chewed on the end of her senbon that was in her mouth again, thinking, 'Their blood smells sweet...'
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BG07 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 pm

"Pfft... whatever..." Rai mumbled, something about this person told him that no matter how much he would argue, he wouldn't get the results that he desired. He slowly plopped himself onto the ground, still leaving his arms crossed as he continued to stare hatefully at his new teacher. She was already starting to get on his nerves, and it pained him to know that she would have to be the boss of him for quite some time.

"Aren't you at least going to look me in the eyes when you give me an order? Or is that something that we'll just have to wait for also?" Rai said, almost in the most insulting way possible. He wasn't about to show her any respect until she started showing him some. +

Postby lyca » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:36 pm

Rin sat down without question, leaning against a rock with his shoulders and eyeing his new sensei intently. He had always been calm and collected, and felt no reason to openly defy the teacher, as the rude Hyuuga seemed to have a need to do.

His silver eyes once again wandered to their kunoichi companion, as she fidgeted in Akemi's prescence.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby ramzafft1 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm

H arrived at his destination: The old tree by the mountains. He looked around and noticed that the others hadn't arrived yet. Feeling rather confident in his running prowess, he sat down, smiling once more, and started humming to himself.

He remained this way for several minutes, and then noticed that the others still hadn't arrived. Figuring they were all just very late, he decided to reread his paper, to try and learn everyone's name.

Which is when he noticed something.

"Wait... the place is where...?" H stammered, awestruck.

"AAAH!!! I'm gonna be late!!!" he cried, jumping to his feet and running towards the ACTUAL meeting location.

((Forgive me, I had an inspiration. Plus I have to study now. Blarg.))
This signature will self-destruct
My RP Character Sheets
RPH wrote:From a sensible yet cynical standpoint, ramzafft1 is absolutely correct as well.

Shucks!

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:43 pm

Akemi smirked, quite coldly as her personality was quite prone to do and looked into Rai's boastful eyes, her own peering into them, searching quite deep among the surfaces, her green shades and orange flame around the iris making her gaze quite 'hot' to the 'touch' or so it's said. She gave him a mild glare, which would work on even the most egotistical of men, Hai, you will wait, Rai-kun." Her voice was eerily hollow, quite cold, and she stared him down, not moving from her seat, "State your name, age hobbies, likes dislikes, goals, the like."

Somehow she managed to say all that while still having the senbo in her mouth, moving it with each word with her mouth.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:49 pm

"And finally you, Koga~kun." Joshin said without pause. He was ready for this to be over with. He had a small speach and then he would be done with them.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Alucard666 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:53 pm

Koga crossed his arms infront of his chest and tilted his head to the left slightly. "Yea, Im Koga Hyuuga...I have a very simple goal, to become better than any other Hyuuga, and to prove that a branch can be better than the roots of a family." He said as his eyes seemed to dart around the group. "Won't be very hard." He added with a smug expression

Postby BobSagat » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:55 pm

"Confident," Yuki said with a slight smirk, "You don't mind if I call you by your first name, do you, Koga-kun?"
2pro

Postby BG07 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:55 pm

Rai grinned widely at the instructor's cold stare. Despite the fact that he was getting a slight chill down his spine, he had felt that he could give this person at least some kind of respect. In fact, he kind of preferred someone who would be harsh over someone who's too soft. "This might not be so bad after all" he thought to himself. He continued to stare back into the teacher's eyes, seemingly unable to turn himself away from her glare. The teen ran his hand through his hair and looked at the others with a cocky smirk. "The name's Rai, and if you haven't already noticed the eyes, I'm from the Hyuuga clan. I'm seventeen and the only hobbies or likes that I have is making myself a stronger person. Other than that, I pretty much hate everything else."

Postby Alucard666 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:55 pm

"No, frankley I don't care for being called kun either, but thats sensei's choice I guess." Koga said turning his head slightly towards Yuki, "You mind me doin the same for you?"

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:59 pm

Akemi kept on looking at Rai and then chewed on her senbon , and turned her glace wordlessly onto the next poor soul, Rin. She hand motioned for him to continue.
The random strands that escaped her bun wave int the breeze as she stays motionless, not really caring for this trivial matter. She wanted blood.
Last edited by Akaine on Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BobSagat » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:02 pm

"Not at all," Yuki smiled at Koga before turning to their Jounin, "Well, we've been acquainted. What's next?"
2pro

Postby lyca » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:16 pm

Rin slid up on the rock and announced, "My name is Rin." His voice was unlike any of the other teenagers, raspy from lack of use. "Mokoto," and with this word he locked eyes with Rai "Rin. I am 13 years of age, I have no difinitive hobbies except for training. I like to be alone, and I don't like incompitance or arrogance." He once again threw a lazy gaze at Rai, "My goal..." he shook his head eyes closed, "Dosn't really concern you."
Last edited by lyca on Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:26 pm

Akemi accepted this answer with a curt nod and then turned her gaze to Hinote and made another hand motion for her to finish this, after taking a detailed glance at Rin.
She stayed in the same position, crosslegged and elbows on knees, hands together, crossed, her head above the connected hands, not resting on then.
'This might be fun..' She thought to herself, her eyes widening in slight bloodlust, before quickly hiding this while moving her glance to Hinote.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kyuu » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:34 pm

Hinote looked at her shyly and stopped fidgeting with her hands. "My name is Hinote, Jushoma Hinote." She spoke so softly. "I'm fifteen years old and work very hard. I like the moon and stars, and I dislike not being respected. My goal is to prove to my mother that I can be what I want and not be useless." She ended, almost whispering the last part. Not knowing her peers, she doesn't have her usual "razz" and outgoingness.

Postby Akaine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:44 pm

Akemi Saotome nodded and stood up, the most movement she has had in the past thirty minutes.
"I need a voulenteer." She said, quickly hopping down from the rock, and landing in a tall standing position, every inch of her height quite visible at five feet tall and ten inches.

She looked at the three genins expectantly, waiting as if bored to see who would be gutsy enough to raise their hand.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Nebacanezzar » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:02 am

"Alright, now that I know what you all want to happen in your lives, I can tell you this right now, forget them. Forget your dreams. You do not have the right to dream till you earn it by putting your lives on the line and trusting your teammates. You're shinobi now and your main focus should be to finish the mission, survive and to never leave another shinobi behind." Joshin said. "On my team you leave your personal dreams behind till you can earn the right to persue them. If you are useless as Genin and can't work togeather, you might as well give up right now." He added. He then leaned back and stretched. "Tomarrow you are to meet me at the bridge on the eastern side of the village to get your first mission." He said.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Fellguarde » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:17 am

He listened in silence, his indifferent features indicating nothing to suggest that the Kusanagi heir found Yamato’s lingering gaze to be rather disconcerting.

They had fine enough individual aspirations, he thought to himself as their teacher’s speech came to an end, although the blueblood still wouldn’t have cared to know them in the first place. At least the Yamato seemed to take pride in the ways of his family – that was quite a merit in Kaoru’s world.

“If that is all, I will take my leave, Kyrakta-sensei.”

Postby LostD » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:38 am

{Class room}

A little boy poked his head around the door of the class room. Seeing how there was only two people in the room, he pulled his head out of view, and a voice came very quietly into the room, saying "One of them isn't here, i'll go look for him", after which distant sound of running followed. The little girl of no older to 8 came scampering into the classroom, and glanced around the nearly all empty desks. She spied two people, still at their desks, and recalled the instructions given to her. She scuttled over to Xan and Haka, bowed rather quickly and very low, and presented infront of them two folded pieces of paper. She shaking slightly, and her voice was trying to belt out what her instructions were. "This is for Nara-Sensei's students", so she quickly brought herself upright, dropped the notes on both their desk. She bowed quickly again, before bring her sweater sleeve to her mouth and biting it. She turned away and ran out of the room, before any of the boys could reply. The letter simply stated

"To Hakarui Junsu, Xan and Hayashi Hiro...

Meet your Jounin instructor inside the indoor training dojo, dojo #5. The windows and doors will be covered with cloth, but enter as on your will.

Nara Akira"

{outside the acdemy}

The little boy dashed out the door to find that he ran head long into Hiro, whom was making his way to the 'ACTUAL' ((couldn't resist)) meeting place of the class room. The boy fell over backwards, but looked up at Hiro, whom was clearly in a hurry. Taking a guess, the little boy asked "Are you one of Nara-sensei's students? Because Nara-sensei wanted him to give this to them". he pulled out another folded piece of paper, bearing the news above.

Postby Zath » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 am

Haka stretched as he read the note. "It's about time..." Haka murmured as he got up and head over to the dojo. As he entered the dojo he said "All right Nara, I'm here. What took you so god damn long?" he said with a pissed look on his face.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing