Naruto RP *Beginning of the End*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:37 pm

Hinote looked up at her sensei. "Me?" She stood unsteadily, a little frightened. Find the weak spot.. She looked at the senbon oddly. Is that a tool she uses to boost herself? She questioned herself. She placed her hair in a ponytail and looked back at Akemi.

She opened and closed her hands into fists, trying to get them to relax. She let her shoulder drop and she let her body untense from the excitement and fear. Find a weak spot... She looked over at her sensei, as if she was trying to find a weak spot. Her voice isn't very loud anymore... She lifted her arms in a sloppy defense position.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:53 pm

Akemi nodded and stood there, lazy again, senbon hanging out of her mouth in a downwards position as she didn't smirk, and watched Hinote's movement, like she had with all of the others, through her lazy looking half-lidded eyes.

"Hai, you..." She said, clearing her throught, which was a little sore because of so much use, and she blinked, wondering who else she would be asking, certainly not a rematch for one of the other genins when she hadn't even tested every single genin in the group yet.

She adjusted her blood red tanktop and pulled her sleeves of her underarmour, black, down a little, the ends around her wrists loosely comefortable. 'What's with all of the sloppy positions? That's something I must change...'
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:59 pm

Hinote smirked. So she noticed my position. Her eyes are not that bad. She straightened herself and stepped back into a proper defense postion being sharp and tense. "Better?" She asked in a small voice.

She watched her sensei's movements as well. So, I'm guessing this isn't exactly all of her power. The way she's looking at us. She gazed up at the senbon, still wondering what its use it to her.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby BG07 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:02 pm

Rai had a wide grin on his face, despite the fact that he had just been beaten. He had gotten what he needed to know, and from what he could tell she was much powerful than what she was letting on. This only made Rai smile wider, he too was holding back a great deal of own his strength awell. "What makes you think that was my best?" He watched the two girls as they prepared to fight, he of course knew who would be the victor, but he thought he might aswell give the young one a slight advantage.

The teen held out his hands infront of him, his left slightly scratched and bleeding from being shoved into the ground with such force. They brought themselves together, forming several seals before stopping with his index finger pointing up just infront of his face. "Byakugan!" Rai's eyes suddenly changed, the veins around his face became more visable, and showed that he had just used the trademark of the Hyuuga family. He could now see their every movement almost before it happend. Their chakra points could now be seen easily by his sight, and his smile widened as he watched them prepare to fight.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9509
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:09 pm

((She didn't say that out loud.... '..' is thought while ".." is speaking))

Akemi knew that as soon as Rai used his blood limit ability that he would be able to see that she wasn't using any chakra, and that she was just using her own strength and natural abilities.

She chewed onto her Senbon yet again, liking the taste of blood that was still on it as she nodded to Hinote and said, her voice raspy and soft, "Begin..."
She watched Hinote quite closely, her laxy eyes watching her, they were not the caring eyes of a normal sensei, but they were the eyes of an opponent, cold, but not filled with the usual disgust or hatred that opponents normally have for one another.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:13 pm

Hinote quickly tried to calculate everything in her head as she watched her sensei. She walked slowly towards her, not caring to gain any speed. She watched her arms and feet. I need to deliever a blow...somewhere...

((Sorry, mind hands reacted faster then my mind. lol I'm slow))
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby BG07 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:27 pm

"Huh?" Rai was a little shocked at first as he saw that Akemi wasn't using any of her chakra. But the shock didn't last long, a large smile came across the boy's face as he suddenly gained a great deal of respect for the woman. "I didn't think she was holding back THAT much... I doubt that even if I had gone my hardest it would have changed things much..." he thought. Rai let out a small chuckle, he liked the fact that his sensei was tough like that. His eyes suddenly stopped on something, he noticed how much Akemi was favoring that senbon of hers, despite the fact that she had bitten herself to the point of bleeding. "Blood huh? That's interesting..." The boy looked down at his left hand, squeezing it a bit, letting some blood drip down from his finger tips.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9509
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:29 pm

(( No problem ^^))

Akemi watched her movement and smirked, and waited for her to make her move, wondering what choice she would make, although she already had an idea.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:38 pm

Hinote smirked and started to gain speed. She pulled out a shuriken and cut down her arm, making a deep cut. She began to run at Akemi now begining her first move.

Hinote reached Akemi in a matter of seconds and balled the fist of the uncut arm and began to pull it back for a punch. She soon got ready for her next calculated move.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:42 pm

Akemi looked at the blood and her eyes widened imperceptivly as she scrunched down like she was kneeling and launched off the ground and behind Hinote, wondering what she would have done had she landed the punch or dodged it. Probably had another one waiting.

She kept her eyes on the arm with the blood on it, and bit down really hard on her senbon, closing her eyes for a second, then opening them.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:46 pm

Hinote smirked and did a 180 turn towards Akemi and ran at her throwing out her arm that was cut. Blood splattered across the ground and got a bit on Akemi. She waved it at her, as if she was trying to lure her in. I knew it! It's blood! She began to punch like the last time with the uncut arm.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:13 pm

Akemi licked her lips and did a backflip and narrowed her eyes, smirking. 'It seems we have an observant one, indeed, how interesting...'

She looked at the injured arm and then at Hinote's face, thinking that it wouldn't be too long before the blood loss got to her. Akemi moved foward very quickly and grabbed the arm that was injured, and her other arm, her feet covered by Akemi's and said softly, her voise very raspy now, making it a little painful to talk, "Nice observation."
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:16 pm

Hinote forced all her weight down towards the ground, pulling Akemi with her. "Thanks." She said in a normal voice this time. She felt a little dizzy, but nothing he couldn't handle...if she didn't stop the blood soon.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

Akemi let go of her hands before she was fully dragged down and quicklyunwrapped her ankle, and knelt down next to her, and placed Hinote's back on her knee, while she rested the rest of her body weight on the other knee that was resting on the ground. She then proceeded to wrap up the bleeding cut, her hands getting covered in the red substance.

"You should not cut so deep next time..." She said, and licked her finger, pointer finger and flared mer nostrils a second, and then picked Hinote and put her over her shoulder, thinking, 'Now I'll be able to tell if it is her blood or another's...we should be getting back soon...'

"Let's go. Tomorrow I will meet you here again."She left Rai and Rin to find their way home, while she continued to carry Hinote to the place she was staying at. "rest up, you'll need it." She left in a little 'poof'
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby BG07 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:25 pm

Rai squinted a bit, he had a feeling that the blood had something to do with her weakness. But he had a feeling that there was more to it than that. This would have been too obvious if her weakness was just blood, there must have been something else to it than that. Rai slowly took out one of his chakra needles, bending down and dipping it into the blood and spit that Akemi had lost before. He looked at it for a moment with curiousity and slowly slipped it into his leg pouch. "Hmm..." his attention was turned back to the match, Hinote had lost just like he thought she would.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9509
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Hinote looked at the back on her sensei. "Sensei, I am able to walk on my own. I am able to go home. And I had to cut myself deep in order ofr you to notice me."
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:28 pm

Akemi had 'poofed' back to her training spot and picked up her sweatshirt and began to walk to her house, taking her time, thinking about her Genins. The girl, proved eager to stand out, while bieng shy, and the guys, needed refinement, but overall, they didn't seem like total failures...yet.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14412
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 10:31 am
Location: under your bed
Gender: Female

Postby lyca » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Rin stared as the Akemi carried Hinote away. clever girl... he thought inwardly. She had figured out an unorthadox strategy and used it to her advantage, using only the minutest of details. More clever than I had thought.

His eyes drifted lazily to the vein-streaked face of Rai. He however is a different matter, he thought as he turned, replacing his hands into his pockets.

What will tomorrow hold...
Stuck in the see-through zone.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2944
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:21 am
Gender: None specified

Postby BG07 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:37 pm

Rai slowly pulled the needle out again, examining it closely as he walked down the dirt path. Rubbing his chin with his left hand, wondering about his new sensei's true capabilities. It made him think about what would have happened, even if he had fought at with his best effort. He knew that he would have lost, but he was sure that things would have been different, he wouldn't have been so easily taken out like before. A small smile crept across his face as his embeded a little bit of chakra into the needle, sliding it back into his pocket with a wide grin. "Hmph... she was only testing us today... maybe... just maybe... I should have shown everything..."
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9509
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Postby Kyuu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:37 pm

Hinote walked silently down the road. We're supposed to go home... She looked at her arm. Mother said that if I got hurt, I shouldn't be home. She doesn't want to embrass herself in front of company. She tried to remeber if they were having someone over today. That's right, mother is having her friends over...I can't go home then... She looked down towards the ground. I have shamed my mother...
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Lost
Gender: None specified

Postby BobSagat » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:38 pm

"Well... that was exciting." Yuki coughed sarcastically, leaning back so that he could see both his teammates at once, "We should probably..." he shrugged, "Iunno, find out one another's fighting styles and shit." He sucked in air, eyeing his more silent genin friend, "Kaoru-kun first, then."
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10921
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Naruto RP *meet your teachers!*

Postby LostD » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:56 pm

Akira leaned back against a pillar in the dark corners of the dojo, and he stared at his incomplete team, sitting in the centre of the room. Akira was invisible to the naked eye which realised on light, but here in the shadows he felt most at home. He silently sighed, seeing that there was already much work to be done, and little time to do it. Undoubtedly the other teams had already gotten together, and if the Hokage found out that Akira haden't even meant his students, then she would call him up for one of the longest responsibility lectures of his life. Still, waiting bad, and he might at well start to prepare. His hands moved swiftly and far more silently, as he began to form the little "test" his students would need to face.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:47 am
Location: Danger-Zone
Gender: None specified

Re: Naruto RP *meet your teachers!*

Postby Geomancer » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 pm

Hmmm? Erimaki's finely tuned chakra senses felt something striing in the darkness. He could not tell which way the chakra was coming from but he knew something was happening and tensed up, looking around expectantly.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7380
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: In a Funk
Gender: Male

Postby lyca » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:32 pm

Rin spotted Hinote, making her lonely way down the darkened street. The darkness of night approached as the last wisps of light made their way from the horizon. She had stopped on the road, looking uncertain and sad. Rin silently approached, stepping beside her. He looked up into the darkening sky, counting the stars as they made their appearances.

His icy gaze sunk to Hinote, as she realized his prescence.
Stuck in the see-through zone.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2944
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:21 am
Gender: None specified

Postby Alucard666 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:59 pm

Koga came back from the ramen shop with a glass cup instead of a bowl. "Sorry, Im starving." He said as he began to eat the noodles.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 16956
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Maine, you know, the state Alaska copied.
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest