When Worlds Collide:Extinction

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

When Worlds Collide:Extinction

Postby McDurg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:11 pm

(Aboard Iron-Claw)

"Well, it seems it is almost time to rid of the pathetic humans once in for all." Drone Lord Vortrex spoke in a very cold voice, as he sat at his throne in the large tech room, and 3 others stood by him. One of them was a very large bulk machine, that looked like a Drone, another was a female, who seemed to have a strange color on her, she looked almost human. The closest Drone by him was very thing, and looked simply angry. "I have a task for all four of you..........." Vortrex looked at the largest Drone like machine. "Brujon, you are to find the Drone traitor known as Karos, bring him to me, alive." Vortrex, still in shadow with his eyes burning red then looked at the female. "Mercury my dear, yo uare to go to the underground human tunnels and bring me the substance known as Toxin-NG. It will be heavily guarded, but it is essential that I have it, is this clear?" Vortrex then looked at the strange short chrome Drone, and pointed to him. "NOS-482, I will need to have a word with you, a special task that your skills will serve you well at." Vortrex pointed to the large computer screen on the wall with his bony golden hand. He was pointing at a large state like area. He then looked at all 3 and began to speak again, in his cold high pitched voice. "I have sent Commander Vertigo to find the humans location, so we should get word from him any second." After watching the screen for about 3 minutes, the others simply watching and waiting with him, Vertigos face appeared. "My lord and master, I have found the base, shall my four Drones and I infiltrate?" Vortrex gave a simple nod, and then looked at Brujon and Mercury. "You both know what to do, now go forth and complete the tasks I have given you." He made sure NOS-482 stayed, so he simply looked at him and gave a nod, as Vertigo and his men could be seen on the screen planting a small Plasma Grenade on the Bases wall.

(Near the large base at East Yorkhire)

Vertigo and his four men quickly planted the bomb on the wall, hoping not to disturb the S.P.A.T.S members inside, and quickly ran behind a nearby broken down house. Vertigo looked at his 4 Elite Shock Drones and shouted out loud. "FIRE!" One of the drones pressed the detonation trigger, as the grenade burst on the wall tearing it down. Vertigo and all his men quickly got out their Plasma Pistols and Waited to see what would happen, as Vortrex and NOS-482 watched them from the Iron-Claw's computer screen.
Certified Sane

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:15 pm

" This should prove interesting. So Vortex, you had a task for me?" NOS-482 inquired while stroking his fangs in moderate interest.

Location: Somewhere dark, I'm bound to what I think is a chair. I can still smell chloroform...

Re: When Worlds Collide:Extinction

Postby McDurg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:21 pm

Vortrex smiled, although his helmet hid his evil grin, and began to speak while still watching the screen. "As I know, night missions are your thing, well as you know it is now nightfall at Vertigo's location.... Vertigo is going to die, he is but a simple distraction to bring them out. And now your mission is to bring me the small red Memory Disk that out friend Kaine Griffith should have. I want you to bring it to me, it has the locations of half the S.P.A.T.S bases, with it we could easily rid ourselves of them, firing at their direct locations." Vortrex then looked right at NOS-482. "My dearest apprentice, might you be interested?"
Certified Sane

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:22 pm

(Yorkhire Base)
A sniper fire came from the dust that settles from the explosion the shot hits one of the elite troops straight in the forehead then a yell can be heard form inside "Oi Drones, get 10 foot back and I might let you live" What the drones can't see is that Kaine had both his pistols out aimed at two other drones, kaine waits for their response.

(S.P.A.T.S Prison)

4 bodyguards surrounded a small elderly drone a Large Balding man with a huge belly and large greying moustache walks towards the Drone "Right Karos I'll ask you again, where is Vortrex's location??" The interrogator slams his fist on a nearby table "Karos We don't have time for think your buddies are at our door, it's unlucky that Kaine Griffith is there so we can keep you here or you'd be back with your chummy Drone friends and back in the clutches of that maniacle dictator Vortrex, you'd like that wouldn't you?!?!" Barry punches a nearby wall.
Last edited by Archrival on Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:23 pm

" Your dearest apprentice may not be, but I am." NOS-482 replied staring at the screen in new interest." I shall depart as of this moment." He spoke with a bow, dissapearing into the shadows.

Location: Somewhere dark, I'm bound to what I think is a chair. I can still smell chloroform...

Postby McDurg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:28 pm

(Iron Claw)
Vortrex gave a smile at NOS-482, as he watched him leave, and then went back to the screen.

(Yorkshire)
Vertigo watched in horror as one of his Elite Drones fell to the ground, as dead as they come. As liquid came out of the dead Drones head, Vertigo shouted out to the other three. "KILL HIM!" The 3 Drones began to fire at Kaine, and inside the base, as Vertigo watched and backed up about 4 feet.
Certified Sane

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm

(Yorkhire base)
Kaine dives out of the whole two shot are fired form the pistols that hit the two drones he was aimed at in the chest, he then side rolls and holsters his pistols and pulls out a laser sword. Dodging incoming fire he jumps at one of the troops and slices their head off, he then jumps forward and holds Vertigo at sword point "Get back or Bolt boy gets it!!" Kaine growls at the other troops.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:38 pm

NOS-482 watches the battle from a distance, stroking his fangs again as his eyes remain focused upon Kaine." Hmm."

Postby Styx » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 pm

----The IronClaw
Mercury nodded in understanding before she left the room. Lethe had given her this assignment personally which meant it was of great importance, she missed her love so much. She walked to the hangar and boarded a drop-ship. It flew down to Earth2 and dropped her in the middle of New York.

----New York/Human Tunnels----
Mercury looked around and saw tall buildings reaching to the sky. The paved streets were full of craters from bombs and plasma fire. Street signs were bent and traffic lights crumpled to the ground. The remains of a large skyscraper that had collapsed were all around the dust and debris particles were still in the air. She came to a concrete stairway that led below the city. The remains of the sign above it said N..W…….Subway, the rest was too blackened and burnt to be read. Slowly she walked down the steps observing with sight and sound and smell to see if any defenses were activated or an ambush was set. She finished walking down the stairway which had strange posters for films on the walls. She stepped out onto a wide platform. She saw the tunnels leading in both directions and many different platforms. She knew that the power had long been gone from the third rails and even then she could easily avoid the electricity of it. She leapt down into a Subway track causing two craters to form where her feet had landed. The sound echoed through the subway station. She walked slowly into one of the tunnels always observing for any change in the third rail or any attacks or surprises that the humans had prepared.

Postby McDurg » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Vertigo gave a laugh, as the last of his Drones ran behind Kaine and bursted into an explosion, sending Vertigo flying out of the reach of Kaine, Vertigo quickly pulled out two small plasma pistols and quickly fired at Kaine, while still in the air.
Certified Sane

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:45 pm

NOS-482, still hidden, approached the battlefield." Must find this red chip." he mumbled. He smiled to himself." Perhaps it is blood red." he joked as he arrived just outside of the perimeter of the fight, still shrouded.

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:56 pm

(Yorkhire base)
Kaine was sent flying dodging both shots and lands in a kneeled position he then with lightning fast reflexes he raises his left arm with pistol at hand and fires at Vertigo without even looking Kaine hits Vertigo in the head with the shot "I said to stay put and what did you go and do, you went and try to blow me up for that you deserved that shot" Kaine stood up and walked over to Hector and two other S.P.A.T.S member Jim a computer genius with mad Driving skills and Dodge the Pyrotechnic "You just stood there didn't you?? I get no god damn fucking support! And You Jim where was your skin white ass out there and Finally Dodge You want action there was your moment but Noooo You stay here like a little girl, God damn it!!" Kaine knew they wouldn't take it personal as they knew he was always like this when he screws up he blames it on everyone else.
Last edited by Archrival on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 pm

(Iron Claw)
"Hmm...Karos eh?" Brujon muttered to himself, looking back up to Vortrex with his glowing eyes. "Very well then." With a deep chuckle, he lumbered out of the room, taking his leave from the Iron Claw as well, as he took flight with his own small ship, zooming off to the small space station in which he resided.

(The Flying Shack)
The sounds of heavy metal footsteps rang out as Brujon walked through his lair in the far reaches of space. Walkling up to his computer, he began searching up this 'Karos' that he was supposed to find. As he did this, he pushed a button at the side, and a box-like robot with tentacle-like mechanical arms took off and began creeping about and snatching up weapons about the base that he might need to use. Now, all that was left to do was wait for any leads on the location of this traitor drone. In his search, Brujon was pleased to see the archaic appearance of the drone, now confident that it would be a simple task.
How I wonder, What you're at!
bk-o wrote:I feel the hat business is soon going to become a major world thing. Hat economy will boost, and much, much hair will be pressed.

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 pm

"Quite loud aren't you human?" NOS-482 inquired as he loomed suddenly over Kaine.

Postby nobody » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Karos stayed calm and didn't even flinch, "I already told you he is probably aboard the Iron-claw ship, seeing as his a paranoid and that's the most secured ship." his golden eyes followed barry around with a stare that would make most people move uncomfortably, "You know that if I wanted back to vortex I would probably never been here, and you should expect an assassin coming for me pretty soon, to prevent me from telling you about the drones." he said with a smile, his small matalic finger tapping on the table, "knocking at your door you say? They wouldn't use such tactic unless it's a distractiong, I would call back kaine if I were you, if you want I could go help him get rid of them" he said giving out a laugh, he knew they wouldn't let him go that easily.
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:01 pm

(New York)

The sky was the same, the same as it had always been. The same before the first contact and the attack. That's the one thing you can count nowadays. Hell, it's the only thing you can count on. Sarge chewed on his cigar. His men were nervous today, it seemed like everyone was on edge for some reason, more than usual. One of his men took a peak out of one of the windows of the buildings that the sentries were stationed in, always ready for an attack.
Sarge's eyes widened when he heard the report via the radio about the creature on the street. "Looks like we have a visitor, boys. All you who wanted to see some action today, this is your lucky day." He lit his cigar and took a long draw on it. He pulled out his assult rifle and motioned to the men of his platoon to take up positions in the tunnels. Moving silently, they moved to ambush the intruder as it entered the station from the tunnel. He motioned to one of his soldiers, who took up a position behind a fortified section at the entrance of the opposite tunnel which housed a gattling gun. The others all took their positions in areas that had been previously fortified and waited until the intruder emerged.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Glacier » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Hector looked at Kaine with an intense stare. "Would've been a waste to break out Sasha for them." Hector said to Kaine, oblviously uncaring that they were just attacked and he did nothing to support his leader.

He picked up his gatling gun noticing the Drone behind Kaine. "Move or Die!" Hector yelled as he fired off a continuous stream of high powered plasma rounds at NOS-482.

Postby Tartaurus » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:09 pm

NOS-482 dodged the blasts swiftly and got a slight distance back." All of you are rather loudmouthed arent you?" He inquired, Staring at Kaine.

Postby Styx » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:14 pm

----Tunnels----
She walked resolute as ever into one of the tunnels. She was ready for anything. She heard the slight scrape of a rubber sole against the floor and didn’t flinch she just kept walking. “So the humans are here….probably with solid projectile weapons” She suppressed a small chuckle. And walked into the mouth of the tunnel the what light there had been slowly vanishing with each step she took.

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 pm

(The Flying Shack)
"Hmm," he read what was now on the screen. S.P.A.T.S. Prison. With a hearty laugh, he hastened to his mini-fighter ship and zoomed off to the location of the S.P.A.T.S Prison with weapons galore.

(S.P.A.T.S. Prison)
Above S.P.A.T.S. Prison, Brujon's ship soared as he roared with laughter, firing the two mini missles on his ship to the wall of the prison. As the missiles closed in, he prepared for landing.
bk-o wrote:I feel the hat business is soon going to become a major world thing. Hat economy will boost, and much, much hair will be pressed.

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:25 pm

(Yorkhire base)
Kaine quickly spun round "Damn it didn't notice him"
Kaine waited till Hector was finished before saying "Questions never came to mind did they Hector?!?" Dodge walks forward next Hector and aimed flame-thrower at Nos Jim sat where he sat and aimed his pistols "Oi Drone get back if you don't want your head separated from your body" Kaine said with one pistol aimed at Nos.

(interrogation room in the base)
As Burjon approached a alarm rang being heard by all those nearby when the missiles were fired Barry had it up on screen in there they all braced them selves it hit one of the outer walls and created another hole into the base "Right men get ready Buddy boy will not be easy but we must defend the prisoner or else the war will surely turn in the Drones favour, when he nearby you lot get him out while I hold him off" Barry picks up a nearby repeating rocket launcher it also had 5 extra ammo packs on the floor near it which Barry moved onto the table.
Last edited by Archrival on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:25 pm

(Tunnel Station)

The soldiers where getting very nervous as everything was completely silent. It was the calm before the storm. However, the calm was suddenly shattered when the sound of footsteps started to echo up the tunnel. The men crouched down behind their cover, all their weapons trained on the tunnel. Of the 40 people that were standard in a platoon, there were 26 total survivors from before. Of those 26, 20 had assult rifles, 1 manned the gattling gun, 3 held plasma weapons salvaged from previous battles, 1 had a rocket launcher, and Sarge had his custom modified assult rifle.
Marquis de Soth

Postby nobody » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:33 pm

"Gald you say that... seems you trust me if even a bit" Karos said with a sarcastic smile he picked his cane and stood up and started walking toward the door after the 4 guards, he then turned to one of the guards, "oh may I have my pistol back in case I have to protect myself? or is that not a option?" he said his small smile never leaving his face as he followed them .
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Mr.Button-Eyes » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:35 pm

(S.P.A.T.S.)
THe ship landed in front of the prison. A large gatling gun emerged from the side of the ship and it began unleasing a hail of explosive plasma bullets towards the prison as Brujon exited the ship and stood beside it as he waited for someone to challenge his entrance. With a chuckle, he grasped a handful, a large one considering his hand's size, of black balls, each one 2 inches in diameter, and rolled them out onto the ground. These sank into the ground at random positions; they were land mines and would explode when someone stepped on them, though the radius of the explosion just barely faltered at Brujon and his ship's position.

Postby Archrival » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:36 pm

(S.P.A.T.S interrogation room)
The 4 guards all look the same all dressed like FBI agents down to the same shades they were all white but each one had a different hair colour, the blonde haired agent said "You may get you pistol drone but be quick we have to get you to the president."
SUPPPAAAHHH

Next

Return to Role Playing