Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:13 pm

@ram: No, don't do that. I have a back-up plan in case we don't have enough teams.

@Kyuu: No kamikaze technique, and the charm technique is too powerful. You can influence someone, maybe, but not control them.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BobSagat » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 pm

Well, just so you know, Hide in Steel makes me imagine a person jumping into a stack of steel needles to hide from a bunch of Leaves.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:18 pm

Math....Oh how I hate math...especially when I'm running on 4 hours of sleep...and I thought I was done with it...I already had it at 7 am...T_T

Added after 3 minutes:

Ok, no kamikaze...it was cool...

Ok, well, the Musical Charm...well...I'm not the smart to use it powerfully...she can't control EVERYTHING, she just can control there actions. Like she can make them attack their own teammate or themselves. They would still be conscious while doing so, but she can't make them talk unwillingly and she can't control them for long...ok...I'll put all this is the info...ok?

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:20 pm

Kyus move is just like the shadow thing shikimaru does

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:20 pm

Well, the problem is that Ino had the possesion technique which allowed her to control her opponents but it had many more disadvantages.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Re: Naruto RP Sign-ups

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:21 pm

How about the level of control is based on the mental power of the one playing the flute and the one that she is trying to control. This way it leaves it more up in the air. If the person is tire and at their wits end the attack would be more effective than, say, if she tried it at the begining of the fight. There would be a mental struggle but it would be less likely to work.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:22 pm

Ok, I edited and put all that crap of explainantion in there...

Don't be so mean, I'm tired...I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. i've up been since 5:40 am T_T damn school

Postby Akaine » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:24 pm

I went to sleep at three and woke up at 5 thirty TT TT
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:24 pm

@Neb: That is exactly the same with Ino's technique but it has many more disadvantages.

@Kyuu: I'm not trying to be mean.

GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:27 pm

As in the fact that with Ino if she misses her body goes limp and is vunerable to attack for a short while. However, one of the sound Shinobi in the Sasuke Rescue Mission arc used a flute to control some summoned monsters and to make an illusion. The illusion was broken by Shikamaru focusing on a broken finger which he broke himself so as to distract his mind from the music. You see, if you can't hear the music, you can't be effected.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 pm

Yes, but she was controlling her own summons, not another person. And Shikamaru broke his finger to pull himself out of an illusion, not the music.
Last edited by Geomancer on Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMancer

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 pm

That would work to I guess....>.> But...oh great, now everyone's going to do that....T_T Thanks Nebby.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:31 pm

The music made the illusion. That shinobi used her flute as her weapon so she never attacked directly or used anything else except for a few moves like the summoning jutsu.

And Kyuu, they can't use info they got here or somewhere else in game because the character didn't find out about it, you did. There is a difference.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:33 pm

Okay, she can have it. But controlling an oponent will take a constant drain on your chakra and if the oponent is at the top of their game, you may only be able to control them for a few moments before exhausting your chakra.

GMancer

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:34 pm

I actually didn't know what you siad about that person. I literally thought of it...I wasn't trying to copy anyone...

Postby D.L.N » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:27 pm

I so get a spot for bringing the idea up in the first place! At least I hope I get a spot.
-------------

Name: Xan

Village: Konoha

Personality: Xan is a happy-go-lucky guy, that enjoys being around people. He loves to talk and laugh when he is with people, but when he is alone he is a different person. He becomes very quiet and is usually found standing on a cliff looking over Konoha, with a sad look on his face. But other then that he is a very happy person.

Appearance: Xan (Yes I realize that it is naruto but its not official so I decided it was ok to use it.)

Justus/Skills:

---Chakra Fire: Xan releases chakra that burst's out from his hands and feet as blue flames, that make his taijutsu attacks 20% stronger, but the longer this skill is in use the more chakra it uses up.

---Dancing Flame: At first this jutsu seems like it is a dud but in fact it helps increase the strength of Xan's taijutsu. Whenever he does a punch or a kick a small ball of fire emits from his hands or feet, while flames twirl around either his arm or leg to help defend. Although this attack is powerful in both attack and defense it takes up a lot of chakra.

Equipment:

---Kunai
---Throwing Stars
---Weighted Gloves

Background: Xan's life has been an on-and-off situation. Really good times would then result in equally bad times. When Xan was 9 years old he ran away from home, for reasons he can't remember. He does remember his parents but chooses not to because of his horrible time he had with them. His parents had lived in the country side and weren't really part of any village. Unknown to Xan, his parents used to be assassin’s, that killed many people in there time. But regretting what they did they moved away from it all, changed there names and tried to teach there son the importance of living. After Xan had moved away he wandered for days trying to get as far as possible, when he collapsed on the side of the road that headed towards Konoha. When he woke up he was in a hospital bed surrounded by many people. When he fully woke up he realized that he was alone. Ever since then his life has been a lot better.

Stats 20

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 4

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 1
Last edited by D.L.N on Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:30 pm

No chidori and matis jab can't cut off chakra flow or even weaken it. That belongs to the Hyuuga family and the chidori can only be used well by someone with the sharigan, which you can't have.

GMancer

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:32 pm

Hey Geo, why can only someone with the sharingan use the Chidori?

Postby D.L.N » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:34 pm

There fixed.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:36 pm

@D.L.N.: Accepted

@Alucard666: The Chidori is a very fast piercing move. It requires the user to move straight at the target. The attack is very simple so a counter is easy. The user cannot dodge the counter unless they have the Sharingan.

GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:37 pm

Because the ability of the Sharingan allows the user to anticipate and correct their movement in responce to the movement of the target. Chidori requires the user to be at top speed and in doing so they can miss if they can not predict the movements of their foes.

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:41 pm

*dances around* do do do *waits for an error in her CS*

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:45 pm

Kyuu, you are accepted.

GMancer

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:47 pm

O_O...

Really? *bursts with joy* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! *glomps Geo* Thank you!!! ^^

Postby Zath » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:56 pm

-struggles to hold Kyuu back- We've discussed this! No more uber glomping! You almost killed the last one!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing