Naruto RP OOC *Sign-ups Closed*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Should we skip the Exam?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Yes
43%
Yes
43%
Yes
No votes
No
No votes
No
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:28 pm

YAY! I can't wait to poke the shit out of someone

Postby ramzafft1 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:57 pm

Oh dear. Seems everyone is from Konoha. I'm going to be hard pressed to fill my "Two other villagers" requirement, so I think it's time to bust out the ads:

Hide in the Steel - Because we have WEAPONS!

Steel - It's not just a crappy movie anymore!

HitS - Because our acronym is pretty sweet.
Fight the power! Who's with me?! ;)
Last edited by ramzafft1 on Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This signature will self-destruct
My RP Character Sheets
RPH wrote:From a sensible yet cynical standpoint, ramzafft1 is absolutely correct as well.

Shucks!

Re: Naruto RP Sign-ups

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm

Hide in the steel? As in Village hidden in steal? I ask this because that is what you would say. Konohana means village hidden in leaves or hidden village of the leaf or hidden leaf village. Also, I'm reserving a spot as I'm editing my previous Naruto character to make him more unique.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby BG07 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:12 pm

Alucard666 wrote:YAY! I can't wait to poke the shit out of someone

And I can't wait to poke and kick the shit out of someone... little brother...

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:15 pm

Ohhh...so me and you are gonna have a rivalry huh? Thats gonna be fun

Postby BG07 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:17 pm

Well you are a branch member and my guy's a head member... so there's definatly going to be alot of history between the two of us.

Postby Zath » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:17 pm

Well all my jutsu are gunna be choji's jutsus

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:19 pm

BG07 wrote:Well you are a branch member and my guy's a head member... so there's definatly going to be alot of history between the two of us.

Yea but loook out, he's beaten alot of maine branch members

Postby Fellguarde » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:20 pm

Classic samurai shizz.

Name: Kusanagi Kaoru

Village: Konoha

Personality: Kaoru is a callous and yet sometimes quite humorous character, remaining quite aloof and removed from the people of Konoha as a whole. This is probably because he has never thought of the village as his home, and although he admits to owing the Hokage a great deal and pledges loyalty to him, he has no real bond of love for Konoha’s ancient stones. However, despite his generally haughty and sardonic attitude, his heart is in the right place.

Or at least very close.

Appearance: Rather tall for his age, Kaoru can cut an intimidating silhouette. His frame is the sleek, toned one of a shinobi dedicated to taijutsu, and is normally carried in a haughtily upright posture. In fact, almost every aspect of the missing Kusanagi heir reeks of nobility, from the way he dresses to the sweeping fashion in which he walks. Speaking of his dress-sense, Kaoru seems to value formality to quite a high degree, very rarely seen in anything other than ceremonial kimono of various mellow shades and the broad white haori of the Kusanagi noble family.

Kaoru has an angular, but oppressively severe face, as well as the downcast silver eyes of all pureblood Kusanagis. He wears his midnight blue hair at neck-length, much of its fringe angled towards the left of his face in orderly, medium-length bangs, presumably to prevent his hair from becoming a serious hindrance.

Wherever the blueblood goes, he is accompanied by a pleasant floral scent, thus the name ‘Kaoru’.

Jutsus/Skills:

Shukuchi (Reduced Earth): Quite easily the most (in)famous, recognisable and respected technique of the Kusanagi house – those unable to master this battojutsu technique are disowned without a second thought. It requires great control over one’s chakra, allowing a shinobi to place a ‘path’ of chakra before him and beneath his feet. This permits the aforementioned shinobi to ‘ride’ the flow of this chakra, making a single burst of motion far faster than even the sight-defying speed that taijutsu masters attain. This is, of course, a far more tiring ability to use than regular ‘flickering’, and is often wielded in concert with offensive battojutsu techniques. Shukuchi cannot be used to simply cross vast distances – it must have a living target marked out in order to be used.

Murakumo no Mai (Dance of the Gathering Clouds): The Murakumo no Mai is the first sword-dance that a young Kusanagi will be trained in, a style of fighting that takes to heart the ideals of the less warlike of the clan’s twin founders – i.e. that in order to succeed in battle, one must survive and succeed in peace, maintaining the balance between the Warrior and the Peacekeeper. Murakumo no Mai is a defensive dance, recognizable by it’s calculating, moderate parries and strikes, and is often used as a precursor to a more offensive dance while the shinobi observes and studies his opponent’s abilities. It very rarely takes advantage of a taijutsu-nin’s ‘flickering speed’, save for when a quick escape is required. Instead, the Murakumo no Mai places the shinobi in a state of heightened awareness that allows him to defend even from unseen attacks. It can be likened to Aikido in many ways – a Murakumo dancer uses his own enemy’s haste and power against them, attacking only when the opportunity presents itself.

Onigami no Mai (Dance of the Fierce God): Onigami no Mai is the second dance of the Kusanagi house, and it embodies the warlike essence of the warrior, favouring a relentless offence rather than a solid defence. The dance takes full advantage of a taijutsu-nin’s bizarre speed, allowing its wielder to deliver death from all angles – and after observing his enemy throughout the Murakumo no Mai, the shinobi usually knows exactly where to strike. During the Onigami no Mai a powerful chakra technique is put into use – the practitioner wreathes their weapon in chakra, often releasing it as a sonorous pulse that can shatter other weapons, break bones and even smash through or disperse intervening jutsu. Although this style sacrifices the preternatural awareness of the Murakumo no Mai, it’s offensive power is a force to be reckoned with.

Kagetsu (Bright Moon): A pure chakra technique, the Kagetsu involves precise control over one’s life force, and can be rather draining when used in quick succession. In order to execute this technique, the shinobi must channel a large sum of chakra across the blade of their sword, normally bathing the weapon in a sublime blue corona. This must be then released, normally in a wide slashing motion, although it is not unknown for Kusanagi house members to release their chakra with a thrust, concentrating the released chakra on a single point. As the name suggests, the chakra discharge is rather bright, and usually cuts through anything in its path (although there are exceptions to this rule). The precision of Kagetsu’s cut can vary from a paper-thin slash that causes very little or no collateral damage, to a gash that shakes the ground, depending upon the amount of chakra channelled beforehand. This technique is often used in synchrony with the Shukuchi.

Amenonuhoko (Heavenly Jewelled Spear): Kaoru is still developing this technique.

Equipment:

Mononoke (Angry Ghost): Although it is of course a masterwork weapon, being forged by the Kusanagi house, and is designed to only accept the grasp of it’s designated master, Mononoke has an undistinguished appearance. It is a simple katana of typical length, graced by the emblematic white-black snakeskin hilt-wrap.

Other than his katana, Kaoru carries only the typical shinobi’s batch of kunai.

Background (this is being left very open, for reasons that Geomancer knows): Kaoru doesn’t particularly like to share. However, it is generally understood that he was born in the Steel village, as a promising child of the noble family of the Kusanagi (as the name implies, a sword-dancing and quite aloof clan). He and his mother fled the village while Kaoru was still learning to hold a blade straight, seeking refuge amidst Konoha for reasons that as of yet remain between them and the current Hokage. Most of Konoha’s public have spread their own rumours on the subject, the most popular of which being that there was some sort of armed coup within the Kusanagi house, and that Kaoru and his mother fled in order to escape murder at the hands of the clan’s new head.

Whether this is the truth of the matter, or just the silly babbling of some housewife with too much free time on her hands (damn woman should be in the kitchen) will remain a mystery as long as the Hokage is willing to keep Kaoru’s secrets from sight.

Health/Chakra Pool: 3
Chakra Control: 4
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 0
Genjutsu: 0
Tools: 5

Postby lyca » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:22 pm

Ah, keep in mind, all those in the Hyuuga clan, the makoto holds a grudge, so we are rival clans.

... if it is cool with Geo.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby ramzafft1 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:30 pm

Nebacanezzar wrote:Hide in the steel? As in Village hidden in steal? I ask this because that is what you would say.

Actually, Geomancer posted it as a custom village, so I'm just going with the Canon on this one. ;)
My RP Character Sheets
RPH wrote:From a sensible yet cynical standpoint, ramzafft1 is absolutely correct as well.

Shucks!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:31 pm

How many people have characters from Cannon Character families?
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby ramzafft1 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:41 pm

There's two Hyuuga clan members. I don't think the others are canon... with THINK being the operative word.
My RP Character Sheets

Shucks!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:43 pm

Well, here is my character, not my best work but I have to actually do school work tonight so I don't have a lot of time to spend on it but I will try to edit it so it makes more sense and such.

Name: Joshin Kyrakta

Village: Hidden Village of the Leaf

Description: Joshin usually wears a cloak that covers his body, hiding his weapons. He is not tall, about average in height and build. Under the cloak he is wearing a simple jacket that covers some chain mail. His pants are long and both the jacket and pants are brown. He carries a wakashiki (sp?) and Katana, both blades are jet black, as well as the sheathes. They are hidden by the cloak.

--Abilities-- On Stats:
Health/Chakra pool: IIIII
Chakra control: IIII
Taijutsu: IIII
Ninjutsu: IIII
Genjutsu: 0
Ninja Tools: III

Ninpo(ninja technique): Beast transformation: Allows him to transform into an animal.

Doton (earth): Earthen Fang Jutsu: This ninjutsu is an earth style jutsu so the word Doton, or earth is placed in front of it. This technique uses the ground around the shinobi to form fangs that curve out and attack the target.

Doton: Earthen Fang Cage Jutsu: The earthen cage technique is used to trap the target by the use of many earthen fangs.

Taijutsu technique: Kytakta combo, first step: A combo passed down the family line and known by all of the members of the family once they become Chunnin. It is a very fast combo, taking only 10 seconds, but it is also very strong. This combo can be executed at any time, even in darkness. No one has yet to see this technique used by Joshin, but it is assumed that he knows it. The combo begins by first getting the opponent off balance or on the defensive. Then you would kick the opponent in the back and knock them to the floor, following it up with a elbow to the middle of the spine.

Taijutsu Technique: Kytakta combo, second step: This is a second unique taijutsu technique taught in the Kytakta family. This one involves a wakashiki, or short sword, given to the shinobi when they come of age. In this combo, speed is favored over power. The shinobi is supposed to draw the blade after the first dash at the enemy, only after forcing the enemy into the air or at least knocking them into the air. Then the shinobi would start a high speed combo of slicing the enemy up while they are in the air.

Taijutsu Technique: Kytakta combo, third step: The third taijutsu technique involves a katana, but it hasn't been seen before so no one knows what it is like. (I haven't thought of what to do here, but I will!)

Special Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu: He can summon wolves; the strongest he can summon is Jirokoni, the shadow wolf. The weakest is Kirikono, a baby wolf. The sizes vary from the size of a pup to the size of a horse, but those sizes are only for the ones he can summon. The largest is Hirogonke, the wolf of darkness. It is about as large as the nine-tailed fox from the show.

Special Jutsu: Shadow Split Jutsu: This is a secret technique of the Kyrakta family and so it is only used when in dire need. The technique could be compared to that of the Kage Bushin no Jutsu, or shadow clone jutsu but it only makes one clone and the clone can take more than one hit before it disappears. It is called the shadow split jutsu because the shadow of the shinobi that uses the technique disappears until the technique is canceled.

Bio: Joshin comes from a family of ninja that specialize in beast/earth/shadow techniques and a summoning technique. Their summoning technique is one of the most famous in the Leaf village. Joshin studied under his father till he went to the academy, where he was praised as a genius ninja, though that was not true. He just had prior training and more so than the others. He was mainly a hard working ninja and would train every day not with Taijutsu, but ninjutsu. He would go through all of his techniques and try to use as minimal Chakra as possible. His team consisted of himself and two female ninja, but after the he was the only one not able to pass the Chunnin exam he continued his training while the girls recived a new member for the team.
He trained with his father whenever the old man is not on a mission so he is always at the top of his game. When he was twenty he became a jounin and is now waiting for a new team of gennin.
Last edited by Nebacanezzar on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:40 pm

@ Fell: Looks pretty good all around. I assume your description of the techniques are what a master could do with them, not a Genin.

@Neb: A earth/beast combo, eh? Looks pretty cool. One thing, though, most of the RPers are Genin. Please change your Bio. Also, add village.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:45 pm

Oh fine, I was hoping I could be a chunnin and boss people around. This would actually work better with his level of Jutsus.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:46 pm

Okay, be a chuunin. Good idea, actually.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:50 pm

The same could be said with Fell's which would be cool to have two chunnins to work with, so you have two "team leaders" for missions as Chunnins would usually lead a team of three on missions when needed and this could be used to help with plot and have dangerous missions.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:51 pm

Well, I already have a jounnin and I really want most of the people to be Genin.

GMancer

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:51 pm

Just making a suggestion, but I see you have it figured out. Thanks for letting me be a chunnin.

Postby BobSagat » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:00 pm

Geomancer wrote:@Bob: Jeez, chakra holes are sure becoming popular. One thing, you have way to much stuff on you. Cut everything in half and we may have something.

But he can't really do anything without them... He has no special taijutsu stuff or ninjutsu, his weapons are his only offensive capabilities. It's gotta be a Genjutsu and Tool combo.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Geomancer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:02 pm

@Bob: Yeah, I see your point. Well, we will just say that he has them distributed everywhere on his person. Accepted.

@Neb: Accepted

@Fell: As long as you mind what I said, accepted.

@Alucard666: Accepted.

@lyca: Accepted.

GMancer

Postby Kyuu » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:08 pm

Name: Jushoma Hinote

Village: Konoha

Personality: Hinote is very outgoing, but she is also a hard worker. She will keep at anything she thinks she can do. Hinote doesn't really like to kill people, but she knows how to. She has somewhat of an attitude towards guys who think they can hit on her, especially during a fight.

Appearance: Hinote's hair is raven black with natural brown in it. It is kept layered and long which flows to her waistline. Her eyes are green with an almond shape with a hint of Asian ethnicity. Her face is egged shaped with distinctive cheekbones. Her nose is somewhat small. She has a long slender body, like a model's but she only stands at 5'4". She looks small, but she can fight.

Hinote usually wears a tight purple ¾ sleeve shirt that clings to her curves with a pair of black baggy shorts that go below the knee. She wears a pair of purple flat shoes on her feet so that do not make much sound. On her hands, she wears a pair of black leather gloves.

Justus/Skills:
Dancing Petals: To the eye, cherry blossom petals fly around and it looks like something pretty, but to the naked eyes, there are actually razor sharp petals that Hinote can control at will. This attack can end as serious as a paper cut or into stitches. (Only able to use outside. And it is also her signature move)

Medusa's Trick: The ability to control her hair to make they become snake-like. The hairpieces are able to stretch fairly far in distance, and when attacking, it acts like a sword and jabs or stabs at her opponent.

Musical Charm: This ability allows her to control someone's will. She is able to control her opponent's actions. She plays a metal flute to control the person. She can't control everything, like speech. She can only control their actions. She can make them attack their own teammate or themselves. They would still be conscious while doing so, but she can't make them talk unwillingly. Another downside is she isn't able to control them for a long period of time.

Equipment: Hinote carries a few kunai and a couple of shuriken. She also carries her metal flute so she is able to used her ability, Charm.

Background: Hinote lives in a home of 5. She is the only girl among her two older brothers. Growing up, she wasn't very popular and played with the boys. Growing up with her two brothers pretty much toughened her up and she became tomboyish. Once she turned 11, her mother decided that her being a boy was over and it was time to start acting like a young girl. So, her mother set out to make her girly. Over the next two years, Hinote has been trained to become a young woman. One day, while she was training, she noticed some of the Chuunins practicing in the woods. She saw how strong and disciplined they were and decided that she wanted to become one. She told her mother what she wanted to do, but her mother refused. In her spare time, Hinote would go out into the woods and train. She wouldn't allow her mother to keep her as her little girl. She toughened up again over the next two years. Now she believes she is ready to face that challege.

Stats: 17

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 3

Taijutsu: 2

Ninjutsu: 2

Genjutsu: 2

Tools: 3
Last edited by Kyuu on Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby ramzafft1 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:10 pm

BLARG! Another Konoha...n... or something. Maybe I should just rewrite my character sheet now... :unsure:
My RP Character Sheets

Shucks!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 pm

That's 18 stats Kyuu sweety, not seventeen.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing