Top pane.

Info on new stuff coming/being worked on for Snafu.
Also, post/Report bugs/problems you may find, here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Top pane.

Postby Mathias » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:33 am

Thomas wrote:¤ Made the whole site scale so that it hopefully will work with every resolution (Tell me if this is better Mathias).

I am using a laptop now, but the next time I boot up my PS3, I will relate my findings.

Postby Q.U. » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Suddenly the forum width is locked.

Now, if you're aware, in my browser I can ctrl+mousehweel to zoom in and out. It used to cause the whole width of the site to change and the size of the top pane to change more. So if I zoomed in so that the edges of posts were so wide that there was no background visible then top pane would grow so wide it hid outside of the screen on the sides.
That's how it used to be for me. Maybe it's cookies, I don't know.
Now the width of the forum stays the same when I zoom, only changing the font size etc. The top pane also stays the same width. Which is good. Except that there's now a lot more background on the sides. Which I consider wasted space. I'm at 1366x768 btw.
Also when now I zoom in the font of the top pane increases to the point that it's height increases to 2 lines. And the comic to members line is first and then the messages to logout are below it.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:23 pm

it's cause it now scales
the width of the forum used to be set to 1000px, now it's 80% of the browsers width.
I bought a winrar license
Thomas

Power level: 57'000
Origin story: ?

Previous

Return to Dev forum