Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri May 02, 2014 5:02 am

BR mentioned the wonders of ships. Likely we'll be getting that slice of life feel, along with all the RomCom stuff. That's my expectations.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NOA » Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

does anyone else think it would be cool if the next april fools day page included the kids next door ?
now the world dont move to the beat of just on drum

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Again, this thread is for a slightly more serious set of suggestions.
Unfortunately, the KND won't be making an appearance. It's on BeeAre's nono list.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am

Okay, on a quick question.

Why won't KND make a appearance? Does BR not like them or is there no real way to fit them in the plot cuz then it would be to easy?

Ex Machine
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 am

To be simple and as blunt as possible, there's a lot of complicated things that exist in KND. It would be easier to simply not include them altogether.
Not Space Jesus

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 am

Well already then.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:58 am

The Mad Doctor wrote:To be simple and as blunt as possible, there's a lot of complicated things that exist in KND. It would be easier to simply not include them altogether.

And somehow the characters he DOES include come from 'simpler' universes? I wouldn't call Samurai Jack's universe 'simple', and he definitely stands out more in a school context than would the KND.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Bring it up with BR then.

Dude doesn't want to work with them for a short summary of what the MD gave you. If you want further enlightenment on the subject, go see BR.
<THIS ACCOUNT IS OFFLINE>

Postby mcvjjmdm » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:11 am

Lolwutpear_126 wrote:
The Mad Doctor wrote:To be simple and as blunt as possible, there's a lot of complicated things that exist in KND. It would be easier to simply not include them altogether.

And somehow the characters he DOES include come from 'simpler' universes? I wouldn't call Samurai Jack's universe 'simple', and he definitely stands out more in a school context than would the KND.

I agree, Bleed tends to shoe horn random characters into his comics, All PPGD is, is a bunch of random characters mashed together because (oh, well... cuz, school and stuff idk Mandy and Gaz are buddies... Also Raven is Mimi's aunt because why not?) Seriously, Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb and chowder were in the comic.... Also I could have sworn there actually WAS a KND cameo years back, Idk I might be mistaken. PPGD is either dope as hell or plot fucked... or both.

Seriously, Most if not all of these characters were in PPGD: http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/Have+you ... 10c9ab.jpg
Magical HotDogs
Life is a tarantula

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 am

mcvjjmdm wrote:Seriously, Most if not all of these characters were in PPGD: http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/Have+you ... 10c9ab.jpg
Ah, that Gen 1 Bleedman style. I must admit, it's very charming. He may be technically superior to how he was in the past, but when it come to personal style, the art and the story itself were both very high quality during the first Saga.
mcvjjmdm wrote:Also I could have sworn there actually WAS a KND cameo years back, Idk I might be mistaken. PPGD is either dope as hell or plot fucked... or both.
I do not recall a KND reference, at least never a direct one. There could have been a 2x4 technology item sitting somewhere, but it was never mentioned nor the characters shown. When it comes to Dope or Plot Fucked, you need not go any further than pre 2009 PPGD and post 2009 PPGD respectively, where the writers were switched around, and Bleedman all around seemed to stop giving a damn.

Basically everything AFTER Mandark dies (End of chapter 6 2005, and then a side story leads to Chapter 7 2009) is either filler, plot holed, frozen, or fanservice. We've been stuck in a hole for like 4 years now, and counting.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:52 pm

I just hope we will move on with the story soon and not get involved in any OlgaxDexter bullshit. PPGD's only strong trait right now is its story, wouldn't like to see it derail in mindless fanservice too just like GT and SB.

Postby Havoc » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 am

So long as BR's at the helm, you don't have to worry, because unlike Bleedman and NEK, BR actually gives a shit. However BR's heath has deteriorated, and he's gone into surgery. So it maybe awhile til PPGD moves forward. Unless (god forbid) Bleed decides to move PPGD forward without BR.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)