Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:22 pm

You have anything to support your claims, Gizmo?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:13 pm

I would throw all my money to Bleed, NEK, whoever writes GT now to see Mandy die. But I know that's definitely not going to happen in this life time or the next. It would make a great twist though.
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 pm

I don't want to see her die. I can't even imagine how Mandy would react to death.
Like, all I can think of is a pissed off look of acceptance.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 pm

She sort of immortal since Grim won't Reaper her...
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:13 pm

I though Grim only had the power over the mortal lives.

Once people are in hell, are they out of his jurisdiction? I mean, if they weren't why even be worried by impending Catastrophes-

And why is Minnie dead?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Minnie technically didn't die, her soul was taken out of what was left of her body.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Hm. Maybe, but I still considered her being dead. I mean, she passed from one realm of existence to another.

From instead of Earth to Heaven, she passed from Hell to Heaven, only to come back to Hell.

What really even defines death if not the loss of a soul? (Even if it's only eventually reclaimed)

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Idk, for me, as long as you were not 'of' Earth, then you're not technically alive in that sense.
Clearly in this world, the consequences of death are expanded. So are the definitions concerning life and death.

It's all one big complicated concept to attempt to discuss. But for me, technically, Minnie isn't/wasn't mortal, but Mandy is/was.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Hmm. Good point.

Let's just blame Nek, then.

NEK!

Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm

tee hee
He really should join though. Haven't the writers in the past showcased a bit of their stuff in the Lit Sect?
He can take some criticism. Especially if he's going to write GT and move SB in the direction it's heading in.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Minnie technically didn't die, her soul was taken out of what was left of her body.

That is pretty much the text book definition of death. You can argue your beliefs all you want, Krest, but that is the idea of death.

Birdofterror wrote:And why is Minnie dead?

Jr reaped her.

Birdofterror wrote:I though Grim only had the power over the mortal lives.

Once people are in hell, are they out of his jurisdiction? I mean, if they weren't why even be worried by impending Catastrophes-

It's an assumption. The level of organization and limits of power of a Reaper are non-existent in canon. What we can assume is built from the existence of information from Grim Adventures - which is conflicting at times.

Tenshi Nova wrote:He really should join though. Haven't the writers in the past showcased a bit of their stuff in the Lit Sect?
He can take some criticism. Especially if he's going to write GT and move SB in the direction it's heading in.

I agree. I think it would be beneficial to him, the site, and the fans if he was active like the past writers have been.

He isn't going to be mobbed by an angry crowd, the mods won't allow for that, even if one of there own is in that group.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Junior Reaped her, huh?

But does that mean only Reapers can kill underworld beings? Or everyone can?

Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 pm

There are other shows where the soul leaves the body and returns >:P
In Minnie's case, her body couldn't be a proper host anymore.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:09 pm

More fun discussion! yay

I too wish NEK would join the forum. Perhaps I shall send a strongly worded message requesting he do so

Also the whole concept of death has been confusing in this comic from the start.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Yeah, even before Nek joined.

Which is why I jokingly blamed him a few posts ago. ;)

It's always fun to use a scapegoat.

Bird oft Error

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Oh, I see. Allow me to try. "Nergal Jr has not appeared in over a hundred pages! Gosh Darn you NEK!"!!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 pm

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

DARN YOU NEKKKKKKKKK

Bird oft Error

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

My time table for today's lectures was misprinted! Darn you NEK!!!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 pm

I bet NEK maybe reads the forums maybe and doesn't want to join as to not get criticized or firmly talked at (not yelling as if we were to all say "You suck and so does your writing" the mods would have a field day on handing out penalties to other members) because of how he writes and his horrible story telling skills. And they are horrible, almost like Bleed's (Bleed has good ideas, great ones maybe, just doesn't know how to execute them well, so he needs writers, thus BR and NEK)
Just Rockin

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 pm

But it would be so interesting to talk to him

Postby Havoc » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Agreed. I would love to talk to him about the comics like we do with BR. Hell, there could even be a GT suggestion thread. By not joining us, NEK creates the illusion that he doesn't care about what we think. If he did join us on the forums, it would crate a much stronger reader-to-writer relationship. But it's been almost a year, and he has yet to make his own profile. However, I think NEK might be listening, because, among other things; his enthusiasm seem to have been severely cut down as of late.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:38 pm

I couldn't say if that is a response to criticisms from here or his own life cutting in.

Hopefully by us posting about it, he can feel like its a good idea. Or maybe even email him if such a thing is available?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 am

Guardian wrote:Or maybe even email him if such a thing is available?

That might not be a bad idea. I assume the hard part will be getting him to reply. He my just dismiss the offer of communication altogether. But maybe I'm being too pessimistic. I might give it a shot.

As for Mandy's immortality: I assume there're loopholes, such as powers or objects that could kill he regardless. Personally, I think it'd be a bit disappointing if her immortality was totally airtight. I find the idea that there's some sort of secret to killing her far more interesting.

One other thing I've been wanting to post here, but I've been a bit hesitant: I have to wonder if Mandy's unwitting accomplice in GT, could have something to do with the separation of GT and PPGD.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 am

Agreed. I would love to talk to him about the comics like we do with BR. Hell, there could even be a GT suggestion thread. By not joining us, NEK creates the illusion that he doesn't care about what we think. If he did join us on the forums, it would crate a much stronger reader-to-writer relationship. But it's been almost a year, and he has yet to make his own profile. However, I think NEK might be listening, because, among other things; his enthusiasm seem to have been severely cut down as of late.

Y'know, maybe we can entice him to join if we did create a GT suggestion forum. I would like to talk to the guy. Despite his recent writing decisions, I do believe he is trying and having a conversation with him would be a good idea.
Also, about the whole GT and PPGD separation thing, it's been said that it has to do with something Samurai Jack did, like in one universe he killed Aku and in another he didn't, and that's where the separation took place, but I could care so less about that and prefer if they were just separate universes from the start instead of incorporating some kind of stupid time split between the two stories we won't see for a while. They should just be separate universes from the start and that's it, but of course, I'm just preaching to the choir here.
Just Rockin

Postby Gizzy Ghost » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi, it's me NEK. anybody wanna talk to me? :P
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Give in to the DARKNESS

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)