Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 pm

The idea of 'big time heroes' was always iffy with me. There just seems to be a lot of 'balancing' problems.
Ofc, seeing some of them come by and stand with their counterparts would be fun.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

I had forgotten all about that. Ridiculous, trying to incorporate the justice league into this. I desperately hope this is never eluded to again, though I doubt I should be so lucky.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Well, with Raven in GT, it's implied that the DC universe is involved too.
Which reminds me, the lack of Justice League in Teen Titans annoyed me.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 pm

I was surprised when Raven appeared in GT. But as long as it was just her it wasn't to bad. She was my favourite character anyway. But trying to incorporate the main Justice league into this story would just be silly. It's not that I think the universes couldn't fit together. But I just think that Superman or Batman appearing with the powerpuff girls would just feel silly.

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 pm

It would feel out place to just throw the whole Justice League out of nowhere. I don't know why they included them in the first place in the comic, but from the dialogue, here's what I assume might happen. We will once again see the bomb going off in a different point of view, except this time it will focus on Justice League and the RRB's fighting Vexus and whatever other villain is on her side. As for the Teen Titans, not sure how they're gonna include them, if at all. Raven works with GT, but that's it.
Just Rockin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:51 pm

No, Nope, Hopefully not. Everyone pretty much wants this arc over with.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Oh good. Yes this ark needs to end. For a moment I thought you were saying "No, nope. Justice league would be the best thing to happen to this comic".

Postby ULTRADJ » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 am

I agree with you 100%, it's just that this comic is so unpredictable, I have no idea what's going to happen. It's not a bad thing when done right, it's just that this whole bomb thing has been drawn out too long, and I just want to know what happens next and where is this all going, because now it's getting a tad ridiculous.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am

I have confidants that BR will be able to pull this off right. But I really hope we get to see what the bomb does soon.

I don't know how the hell they're gonna incorporate the Justice League without it being ungodly awkward. I'm sorta hoping there will be some sort of work around. I'm really dreading the thought of their inclusion. I'm not really sure how I feel about the Teen Titans at this point. I feel like they might work better than the Justice League, but that's just my opinion.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 am

I don't think they would much more than 'awesome masters' that the protagonists look up to. I don't get that vibe from the comics though.

Seeing Superman being that 'cool' master who throws tips at that Puffs, would be fun. They could also show a 'darker' side to him.
Have Superman discussing with the other heroes, "The Puffs must remain on our side. If they ever falter for any reason, their destruction is a priority."
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:21 am

I can see Wonder Woman being a role model for the Puffs. As for the "The Puffs must remain on our side. If they ever falter for any reason, their destruction is a priority." part. I wonder if there could be anyone that knows about the GT timeline, that has this state of mind.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:28 am

I think Blossom did reference Wonder Woman in two separate episodes. Still don't want to see her though

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 am

Awhile back, BR made a comment about the Justice League and some other junk. Here's his quote:

BeeAre wrote: The Justice League is going to get hornswaggled off Earth. All associated DC hero-level shenanigans. Bad guys are getting co-opted too. By other bad guys. That sort of nonsense.

Remember, I am doing this specifically to contrive our plot for convenience. I admit it freely. We're narrowing our playing field of relevant characters while keeping in-line with the continuity Bleed has established -*slow sigh* - by mentioning that various Groups Of Interest exist in this world. I won't retcon and negate things into nonexistence, I will simply get them into relative irrelevance. 9_6

It's a gold rush of fanciful flights of daring-do out there in the big starry yonder, and Vexus is responsible. Neat, right?

It sounds like the Justice League (among other things) is going to be excluded from the main plot. At least that's what I got from his post.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 am

I just had a thought, when the Justice League faces Vexas, the RRB's may face whoever other villain Vexas allied herself as Battus said, right? What if the other enemy is some of the Irken empire? Just a random thought.
Also, commenting on what BR said, even though the comic has some "continuity", it's stuff like throwing in the Justice League out of nowhere makes me also think it's also just big crossover. So, a comic with some continuity that's just mostly crossover to add more cool heroes and villains.
Just Rockin

Postby Gizmo » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Quick question! Is Skull-boy still alive?
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Potatoe is love Potatoe is life.

Location: On the floor thinking of what else to do with my hands besides draw...no luck yet.

Postby ari-6 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Whooooo! "Relative irrelevance" That's what I wanted to hear!

As for Skull boy, I am pretty sure it's dead for the foreseeable future. Not that it was particularly lively anyway.
Last edited by ari-6 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Skull-Boy666 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to introduce a whole new Skull-Boy webcomic mini-series titled "Deliver Us Evil", a collaboration between Bleedman and myself! Bleedman is the lead on this project, as it's based on his idea. Bleedman is doing the artwork, and I'm doing the coloring and dialogue. We will be bringing you a new page each week, and I'm very excited!

For now, we're going to post it here side by side with my own comic, so if you see the comic going drastically higher in quality, then returns to my sloppy artwork, do not adjust your monitors, we're just sharing this space until we can give this comic its own section on Snafu.

As I said before, I'm continuing my own comic, but I'm going to focus mainly on this one while I have Bleedman's valuable time. So, enjoy, and look forward to seeing more soon!

OP didn't deliver yo. He said he'd continue his own, but he hasn't updated, as far as I know.
Also, while he's relying on Bleed, I doubt we'll be seeing frequent updates for any of the comics.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:53 pm

I sorta forgot about Skull-Boy. I don't know what to make of it at this point. I'm just gonna assume it's on hiatus for now. It's s shame too; I was sorta enjoying it. As for the part about it getting it's own section: Millo pointed out the fact the the Awful comic is gone, but I doubt the two are related.

@ULTRADJ: I think what BR was saying was that the Justice League will be set aside from the story entirely, without any relevants what so ever. Like we're just gonna say they're off on some big-ass adventure millions of light-years away or some shit, and leave it at that. See what I'm saying?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:10 am

@ Tenshi: Does it surprise you at all?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 am

At the time, I didn't know any better.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:59 am

Havoc wrote:@ULTRADJ: I think what BR was saying was that the Justice League will be set aside from the story entirely, without any relevants what so ever. Like we're just gonna say they're off on some big-ass adventure millions of light-years away or some shit, and leave it at that. See what I'm saying?
That's what I'm saying. Okay you could kind of see them existing in this universe. But there is no need to elaborate on it. It's not like we naturally expect them to appear. It's not like they are featured on every cover and we have been saying for years "Where is the Justice league?". You need not even give a remark regarding them, they are completely irrelevant to this story.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:03 am

Same as Teen Titan. You know they're there, but they're basically ignored.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aswan Fogs » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 am

Haha, these "recap pages" are funny. And very succinct.

Well, crap. How about that turn of events in Sugar Bits? Sort of saw it coming, though...
Last edited by Blood Lord on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just edit your post next time if its a day later.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Gizmo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Probably gonna be years from now, but at the very end of GT, I think Mandy will finally die.
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Potatoe is love Potatoe is life.

Location: On the floor thinking of what else to do with my hands besides draw...no luck yet.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Oh? I wouldn't be too sure. Given that Jr and Minnie are protagonists, I don't see such an ending.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)