Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Sigment » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 pm

I don't know about an "energy limit", but like anyone else, I believe they can become exhausted physically if they have to fight for too long. Whether or not that would mean flight is not an option, I have no idea.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:52 pm

I have a question. If it's not the right thread to ask, I'm sorry and I will delete this. Does anyone have an idea where the story is going? I mean, in Grim Tales, it's pretty self-explanatory, as least to me it is. A big war between the underworld warlords is going to take place, with much drama in between I'm sure. But in PPGD, I can only guess that the big explosion will....create a worm hole? My first time doing something like this, so forgive my stupidity. I'm not saying I want to know the story before hand. I guess it's one of those wait and see moments. I would as the same of Sugar Bits, but we all know unfortunate events happened with the creator of that series.
Just Rockin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Just going to list a couple pieces of information that may be beneficial.

PPGD and GT are 2 unrelated stories. Think of it as 2 different timelines that now run parallel.

GT, you seem to have a grasp on. Some are hoping to see the Ghost Zone become involved.

PPGD is still a 'wait and see' as you've mentioned. All we know is that a Samurai Jack backstory will eventually come to us, explaining how PPGD and GT are never going to be part of the same story. Whether this comes to us directly after the bomb is unknown, to my memory.

SB has been left open ended, for future writers to possibly tamper with.

Also, there's no need for you to feel stupid about asking questions. If you're ever unsure where you should post a question, feel free to post it in the general chats or lounges. Here's a link to the Bleed's section lounge viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54630

Hope this helps. :3
Happy New Year!
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Relax, man. You're fine. This is more-or-less what this thread is for. As for your question, None of us are really sure either. Like Tenshi said, we know the Bomb has something to do with time. There's a collection of info and hints given to us by the writer (BeeAre) in this very thread a few pages back.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Thanks guys. The reason I ask about PPGD, I guess you can say the suspense is killing me. What's the main bad guy's goal? I can only speculate he might to change time for some reason. I'm going to be patient and see like everyone else. Bleedman, you master of suspense you. Still like you and your work.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Lol. Welcome to the club, bro. None of us really know the answers to those questions either. Also, BeeAre Writes PpGD, not Bleedman.

Here, take a look at this. It's a few hints BR has given us: :down:

Blood Lord wrote:
EDIT: BR also hinted towards, I tried finding the original quote, but failed. I think Bird saw it, and would know about it... I think.

The only thing from him that I found was that it dealt also with gravity wells:
BeeAre wrote:
Wallow Blacklake wrote:I can't help bet feel the explosion has been influenced by a KND episode.

Okay, we are going to have to do some serious Quantum Physics here.
We can see in the second panel that the bomb does not seem to affect space
so it must change the time parameter of reality within itself.

Consider that, indeed, time and space are one thing.
I have a theory that time cannot exist without space BUT space could exist without time.
If there were only space then nothing would change and we would be stuck in a never-ending moment
until, somehow, time were to start again. In the real world, if time were to do this, we would never notice it. This is what the bomb may be able to do, stop or destroy time.

So why would Dr X do this? Who knows? He and the council may have found a way to be immune to this.
They could set up an empire on Earth in literally "no time" and then start time again, with everyone as slaves.

....Sorry. I'm babbling again, aren't I?

OOOOO I love this. You're SO close. SO Close. nyoro~n ¦:3

but remember that spacetime being one thing means you can't simply create a scenario where one exists and not the other and not have the flipside, it just means you have to stretch how you perceive reality. perhaps the universe is solipsism with every particle passing through one singularity invoking all possibilities in this dimensionless singularity wherein your perspective takes place, and eventually the perspective of all events in reality that we perceive as happening in "other spaces".

fun shit to think about, the whole "there's only one electron in the universe, it's just time-travelling really well" thing.

i can give you a hint.

the bombs rely on gravity wells. i've been doin my quantum physics buffing, and the bombs have to be unique in design and execution. the earth and moon are now being subjected to energy fields that are changing something in their local spacetime.

In the coming chapters, someone will leave the earth. it'll give a big hint as to what is going on, if you're versed in space.

but plz don't like. post in the thread something i can't respond to, tho :X if you're right i can't just say YA! GJ. PM me if you want to really crack at it.

BeeAre wrote:
Valhallen wrote:
BeeAre wrote:the bombs rely on gravity wells. i've been doin my quantum physics buffing, and the bombs have to be unique in design and execution. the earth and moon are now being subjected to energy fields that are changing something in their local spacetime.
So... gridfire?

really thin gridfire, if i am interpreting the idea of it correctly. if not, then. um. no. :x

Gridfire info:
http://theculture.wikia.com/wiki/Hypergridintrusion
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Ooops, BeeAre does the story, me bad. XP But with the given info, now at least I have some idea, plus maybe a theory of my own, to what Dr. X is planning. As an excited fan, this is going to be very good.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 pm

If you have a theory, fell free to share it. That is what this thread is for after all. Personally, I'm more interested in how Jack manages to stop GT from happening. But I too would like to know what Dr.X is planning. From what he's said before, it sorta sounds like he's been to the future already. There's also a theory that Jack and Dr.X worked together.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Let's see. One theory was close, so I'll use that as a basis and fill the holes/come up with my own theory. Let's see, I can guess Dr. X maybe converging his own reality. Maybe to stop him from turning him into a monster(unless he's like that intentionally). Or he can be using it to transform the Earth and possibly the Moon to stop time or change time or reality into his own way. Maybe he will "add", or "remove", certain aspects that exist to create his own world. This is a guess, I might try to come up with another theory later.
Just Rockin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 am

He seemed unsure of what would happen. He seemed to have grouped himself with all the other victims of the bomb. Something to keep in mind.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:26 am

Hmmm...maybe it was part of his plan? Like, he may have had an idea of what may happen, but he's risking it all to see if it will happen. If it works, he goes to phase 2, if it doesn't, well, they're screwed. I mean, if you've got nothing to lose, a psychopath, or in his case, just pure curiosity and or an alterior motive, anyone would do it.
Just Rockin

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm

That reminds me, how many are left in the DarkStar Alliance currently? I count Bell, Dr. X, Samantha the half robot girl, and Vexas plus the robots she has.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:25 pm

ULTRADJ, please don't double post. You might not want to count Samantha. By the time the bomb goes off she'll be dead. BR has already confirmed it. But I'm hoping we'll see someone replace her, someone, in the PPG age range, with super powers, that haven't been in the original PPG show.

Also I'm not sure rather or not to count the robots Vexas had, seeing how they were more or less tools for killing.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:50 pm

This seems like the wrong thread to discuss this. Anyways, I remember reading somewhere that the Darkstar Council was being written out. Or am I imagining things?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 pm

The Darkstar Council is indeed supposed to bite the dust.

I'm not sure what this means for Bell or Doctor X, but it's happening.

At least that's how I remember. My memory can be shoddy sometimes. Just ask Havoc. >.>
Last edited by Birdofterror on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I didn't double post. Not that I see anyway.
Just Rockin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:51 pm

There was a 2 day break. Rather it might've been better to have asked that question elsewhere. No harm, no foul.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 am

Does an ample time gap really justify posting twice in a row? Because I wasn't aware of any such acceptance. Also Tenshi, I don't see what's wrong with him asking his questions here.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 am

Well considering that no one answered the previous post, that ultra raised a new question and that nobody would have realized that if they'd just edited the other post, and that there were a few days between posts, I'm prepared to not mimd
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 am

To answer Havoc's other question.
Being a thread for predictions, his question didn't really seem to have any place here. Unless he had a theory that relied on that information, in such a case I rescind my comments on it being misplaced.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 am

Well if you look at the title, it says "Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread", so I assume the thread isn't limited to just predictions. Also I don't see any harm in him asking them here.

@tuor: Oh, okay.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:24 am

Hold up, that is a good point. If this is supposed to be a prediction only thread, why is it also called a Bleedblog thread? That automatically indicates that I can answer questions outside of just predictions.
Just Rockin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 am

I said there's no harm in him asking.
First page of the thread does say questions on events throughout the comics are allowed, but it also described the thread to be more targeted towards theory crafting and debates on predictions. I just believe his question lacked purpose in this thread.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 am

I think he's fine, Tenshi. Anyways, continue on ULTRADJ.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 am

Thank you Havoc!
Just Rockin

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)