Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:53 am

Oh, I'm sure if anyone was missing it could be drastically different, I'm just saying that the most conspicuous time traveler right now is Jack and/or the lack of Time-Squad which Cerulean recently brought up that they might actually be connected. Jack/Aku and Time-Squad that is.

On paper from a purely speculative standpoint it makes enough sense.

As to your other statement, the one about fan-made alternate PPGD futures, you'd be surprised just how close you struck to mine. Seven to Fifty years future- just with a minor alteration; Dexter is still a main character, though isn't truly considered one until several chapters in. It's mostly Blossom and Otto for the first couple of chapters.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Wasn't it said that the time bomb is the reason time squad exists, or at least the principles by which it operates.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

I find it funny how I actually wait for you to indirectly summarize my thoughts. I had 2 paragraphs to explain that sentence, and you fucking pull this shit again. I'm a failure.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:41 pm

What can I say, Jeffffery was right.

I have an idea, still working a few of the section out on it though so it can make sense when I say it. Because I think I've gotten it figured out to where Dr X, Jack, this Bomb, and the past all fit into one plausible idea. Bit of a stretch though.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I have an idea
Blood Lord wrote:Because I think I've gotten it figured out to where Dr X, Jack, this Bomb, and the past all fit into one plausible idea.
Blood Lord wrote:Bit of a stretch though.

I is confuzzled.
Care to elaborate?
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 pm

So we know that there are a few things that tie into the separation of GT and PpGD. Or BR is giving us extra parts.

1: It involves Jack.
2: Dr X is also somehow tied in as well and present in both comics.
3: The event did not occur because of the bomb, but long ago (supposedly) in Jack's back story.
4: The Time Squad is in PpGD, but not GT.
5: The Time Squad was created because of this bomb or the principle behind it.

I don't think I'm missing anything, but these are the five clues that have been given to us from BR and the comics. All five have to work together in order to unlock the secret.

Thus I propose that Dr X was present with Jack when the event occurred. His observations of potential time travel could have generated the alternate timelines.

It's exactly how in which I am still formulating. Because he could have been awake in one instance, or knocked out during another. Or he could have taken something or not in another.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 am

Blood Lord wrote:Thus I propose that Dr X was present with Jack when the event occurred. His observations of potential time travel could have generated the alternate timelines.
With Jack? You mean... by Jack? Near Jack? There when he was time traveling? With him? That seems like an interesting stretch... after all, X was human at one point. Utonium's brother I believe.

I guess that would make sense if he saw how time travel worked and made these devices... but this is pure speculation. If X and Jack were side by side at one point, that would be a big plot point- assuming of course I'm understanding your words correctly.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 am

Birdofterror wrote:Utonium's brother I believe.

Can someone enlighten me? I feel like I'm missing pieces of important information.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 am

I have no idea if he is related to Utonium or not. So... that could be getting pulled from Griddle's fanfic. In whic case its false, but I have no idea.

And yes, I'm proposing that Dr X was with Jack, but I'm not certain if he journeyed back with him from the future or if he left the past with him.

It is a interesting stretch, but I can't figure out any other way how the information would fit and still work. I mean those are the hints that BR has given us. I don't have it completely nailed down as you can see there are still holes in it such as Dr X status as a companion with Jack.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 am

Blood Lord wrote: In whic case its false, but I have no idea.
It is indeed taken from Griddles' side of the Bleedverse. This was a long time ago and does give X a kind of motivation to be interested in the Powerpuffs. To my knowledge, that long ago the only real disagreements Bleed and Grids had was whether or not to make Bell a robot.

But yes, I'm well aware that this is mostly untrue, but it's fun to poke at, like other things.
Blood Lord wrote:And yes, I'm proposing that Dr X was with Jack, but I'm not certain if he journeyed back with him from the future or if he left the past with him.
Wait, so are you saying that X was left in a timeline where Jack left? That would be really cool now that I think about it, though it would require X to be very... old.
Blood Lord wrote:It is a interesting stretch, but I can't figure out any other way how the information would fit and still work. I mean those are the hints that BR has given us. I don't have it completely nailed down as you can see there are still holes in it such as Dr X status as a companion with Jack.
I don't really remember BR's hints. I remember someone got really close to explaining exactly what the bomb was, but that's it.

Bah.

Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 pm

X was part of Time Squad?

Also, the coincidence of Dr X and Chemical X. Someone besides me must've noticed it before, what were the speculations?
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:X was part of Time Squad?

X existed in both timelines, but time squad only in one.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Also, the coincidence of Dr X and Chemical X. Someone besides me must've noticed it before, what were the speculations?

that's way before my time.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am

Birdofterror wrote:Wait, so are you saying that X was left in a timeline where Jack left? That would be really cool now that I think about it, though it would require X to be very... old.

It's completely possible that Dr.X is immortal (or at least he doesn't age).

Birdofterror wrote:It is indeed taken from Griddles' side of the Bleedverse. This was a long time ago and does give X a kind of motivation to be interested in the Powerpuffs. To my knowledge, that long ago the only real disagreements Bleed and Grids had was whether or not to make Bell a robot.

But yes, I'm well aware that this is mostly untrue, but it's fun to poke at, like other things.

Well I say that it's plausible that BR could have decided to adopt this concept. It would definitely make sense on a few accounts. I do believe that there's also a rumor that Brisbain is Dr.X's alter ego, but it's just a rumor.

Blood Lord wrote:And yes, I'm proposing that Dr X was with Jack, but I'm not certain if he journeyed back with him from the future or if he left the past with him.

Dr.X time traveling with Samurai Jack? It's possible. I also strongly believe Dr.X has been to the future, do to a remark he made near the beginning of this comic. But that's not to say he could have also made a trip to the past as well. I wonder if X could have a "human form" or even the ability to shape-shift. Maybe take on a different form, one not so "monstrous" when he went with Jack?

Blood Lord wrote:It's exactly how in which I am still formulating. Because he could have been awake in one instance, or knocked out during another. Or he could have taken something or not in another.

Who could have been awake/unconscious, Jack, X, or both? Also what do you mean by "he could have taken something"? Like a drug, or do you mean he could have taken something with him?

Postby Krest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 am

Wait, wait...

So, if Samurai Jack has been to multiple versions of the future and present, does that mean he's done Ninja Warrior?
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Shockwave » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 am

I predict the next page of this will be delayed even longer! I also predict some sort of tie in with the return of the powerpuff girls. Yes it's coming back. Very soon if you haven't noticed.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Havoc wrote:Dr.X time traveling with Samurai Jack? It's possible. I also strongly believe Dr.X has been to the future, do to a remark he made near the beginning of this comic. But that's not to say he could have also made a trip to the past as well. I wonder if X could have a "human form" or even the ability to shape-shift. Maybe take on a different form, one not so "monstrous" when he went with Jack?

So the way that I looked at it was that Dr X was with Jack in the future and went back with him to the past and did whatever they had to do, supposedly to defeat Aku. they could have attempted to travel again forward into time or perhaps it was on their way there that the time machine broke and dropped them out into present day Megaville.

The other way that it could be is that he was in the past when Jack showed up and helped him defeat Aku. Something could have gone wrong and sent them forward in time again.

Havoc wrote:Who could have been awake/unconscious, Jack, X, or both?

Dr X.

Havoc wrote:Also what do you mean by "he could have taken something"? Like a drug, or do you mean he could have taken something with him?

See, what I'm guessing at is that since the bomb isn't the division line between the comics, it could be the principle of operation behind the bomb which would account for Time Squad being in PpGD and not GT. That principle could have been in a piece of tech that Dr X took from Aku.

Havoc wrote: I wonder if X could have a "human form" or even the ability to shape-shift. Maybe take on a different form, one not so "monstrous" when he went with Jack?

I believe Dr X's current appearance is the result of a recent event and not a long term issue or born with power, although I suppose he could have been a shape shifter, I'm not sure. There was a flashback, I think Mandark or he was having it where it showed him as being a human.

The interesting thing is that this event or thing that caused the line to divide into the two worlds sounds like it is a extremely small thing, think of the Butterfly Effect here. Because as far as current knowledge and assumptions go, Bell and Dr X are both in GT and PpGD. I'm also guessing that despite the difference, something made Dr X evil and a villain in both time lines. But this event, this change, was enough to ensure that Megaville is destroyed by Him in one universe, and supposedly never destroyed in another.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Hm...something I've always wondered, w/e happened with Mojo. I think he'd play a large role, but it's merely speculation.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Last time we saw him, he was arguing with Zim.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Yes, but I meant where is he during the whole invasion, and what has he done in GT. Mojo's one of my favorite super villains.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 pm

In the PPGD comic Jack has already killed Aku? Is that correct? I assumed so since he is now a retired samurai and if he had not yet killed Aku he would not be so complacent. In samurai Jack do we know if Aku actively ruled the world after flinging jack into the future? Or did he rule the world from the shadows. Tenshi posted a picture showing that SJ was set after PPG but Aku is nowhere in PPG so I was wondering if maybe Aku went into hiding, perhaps to heal after his defeat. So maybe an explanation for why Jack is so relaxed is because he is waiting to strike. That does sound very like him. Or maybe he is allied with one of the scientists who is trying to build a time portal for him and that is why he is waiting. Just speculation. I know everyone is talking about what has been said about how GT and PPGD are different timelines separated by a single event, but does anyone have an idea about what the bomb might do in relation to that. I think it would be cool if it somehow broke down the wall between the two dimensions but that idea just is not practical.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Cerulean » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:36 am

Blood Lord wrote:So the way that I looked at it was that Dr X was with Jack in the future and went back with him to the past and did whatever they had to do, supposedly to defeat Aku. they could have attempted to travel again forward into time or perhaps it was on their way there that the time machine broke and dropped them out into present day Megaville.

I'm liking this idea. I'm starting to wonder whether or not Dr. X could possibly be from the Distant Future as well. If he was one of Aku's minions/servants, then he would at least have a reason to help Jack (to escape servitude). Well I guess that works whether or not he was a servant since Aku rules everything. So (after reading what you posted), I am now considering Jack allowing Dr. X to help him (while in the Distant Future) to be a possible splitting point. If Jack allows Dr. X to help him, then they both travel to Feudal Japan, then proceed to defeat Aku. I guess that Dr. X could have then proceeded to experiment with Aku's remains to uncover the mysteries of time travel. Or maybe Aku simply self destructs, which results in a time warp opening up and sending Jack (with Dr. X) to PPGD Megaville. Meanwhile, if Jack doesn't allow Dr. X to help him, Jack proceeds to find his own way to the past. However, Aku interferes and causes Jack to land in GT Megaville. The only problem I would see with it, however, would be whether or not Jack is aware of Dr. X's current business. It sort of makes me wonder whether or not Dr. X (if any of this is true) told Sam to make sure that Jack was unconscious before the bomb went off (couldn't she have simply electrocuted him if she wanted to back then when she grabbed his sword? Or did his sword protect him from that somehow?).

ari-6 wrote:I know everyone is talking about what has been said about how GT and PPGD are different timelines separated by a single event, but does anyone have an idea about what the bomb might do in relation to that.

From what I remember, the only tie in that we have found is that the bomb leads to the eventual construction of the time squad (which isn't in the GT universe). It has something to do with the members of the time squad not understanding linearity bombs (I think).
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Havoc » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:38 am

ari-6 wrote:I think it would be cool if it somehow broke down the wall between the two dimensions but that idea just is not practical.

Braking down the wall between the two dimensions? That would be kinda cool. I'm hoping we'll get a glimpse of a different future for Megaville, and from what I can gather, I might get my wish.

ari-6 wrote:In the PPGD comic Jack has already killed Aku? Is that correct? I assumed so since he is now a retired samurai and if he had not yet killed Aku he would not be so complacent. In samurai Jack do we know if Aku actively ruled the world after flinging jack into the future? Or did he rule the world from the shadows.

I don't know exactly how this bomb will play into Jack's story? One of the questions I've been asking for awhile is: How much (if anything) does Jack know? He hasn't shown any signs that he knows anything about the bad GT future, but he could just be hiding it really well. It's hard to say rather or not Aku might be lurking in the shadows in the PpGD universe. I kinda doubt it though.

Blood Lord wrote:The interesting thing is that this event or thing that caused the line to divide into the two worlds sounds like it is a extremely small thing, think of the Butterfly Effect here. Because as far as current knowledge and assumptions go, Bell and Dr X are both in GT and PpGD. I'm also guessing that despite the difference, something made Dr X evil and a villain in both time lines. But this event, this change, was enough to ensure that Megaville is destroyed by Him in one universe, and supposedly never destroyed in another.

A big question we're not asking here is, Why? What motive could Dr.X possibly have for helping Jack? Right off the bat, the best explanation I can come up with is that Dr.X wants to rule the world, and you can't enslave a world that's been wiped out. The further back the separation happens, the bigger impact the butterfly effect has. I'm kinda hoping the split happened sometime during the events of PpGD, or at least a little before.

Blood Lord wrote:So the way that I looked at it was that Dr X was with Jack in the future and went back with him to the past and did whatever they had to do, supposedly to defeat Aku. they could have attempted to travel again forward into time or perhaps it was on their way there that the time machine broke and dropped them out into present day Megaville.

The other way that it could be is that he was in the past when Jack showed up and helped him defeat Aku. Something could have gone wrong and sent them forward in time again.

I'm more inclined to believe the Time Squad will be handling most of the time travel. However that's not to say that Dr.X will somehow be along for the ride. I think Dr.X somehow interacted with the future PPG somehow. If Jack was with him, I wonder if he could have met them as well. I also wonder which future X could have seen. The GT one, a different one, maybe even both?

Blood Lord wrote:See, what I'm guessing at is that since the bomb isn't the division line between the comics, it could be the principle of operation behind the bomb which would account for Time Squad being in PpGD and not GT. That principle could have been in a piece of tech that Dr X took from Aku.

Interesting. I don't think Aku would have any "tech" lying around, but he could have taken something from Aku like a mythic artifact, or a crystal, or even Aku's remains, if Jack killed him.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 pm

What motive could Dr.X possibly have for helping Jack?

I wonder if he was a good guy for a while.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 am

Possibly. However unleashing a swarm of man-eating alien insects upon the masses, doesn't really count as "good" in my book. Unless he's a sort of "double agent" with the evil aliens. He does have an odd "appreciation" for humans. With that, I have to wonder if he's doing what he thinks is best for humanity. He sure as shit doesn't look like a saint, but you can't judge a book by it's cover I guess. What kinda powers do you think Dr.X has? He looks badass, but we haven't got the chance to see him in action yet.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 am

Havoc wrote:What kinda powers do you think Dr.X has? He looks badass, but we haven't got the chance to see him in action yet.
Well he was human, once. In the flashbacks we see him as a rather gangly scientist with white hair. Now he's this gigantic orange monstrosity that summons fire from his bald head when he's angry.

He must have been mutated by something drastic. I would go so far as to say it was Probably Chemical X, due to his fascination with Bell. In the flashbacks, he already had Bell when he was Human, so it couldn't have been during the creation process. Maybe he grew obsessed with Bell's power and the limitation of Chemical X so he probably... you know. Hell, maybe it was just a chemical accident, overexposing himself to the stuff and mutating.

Which means he can probably fly and shoot laser beams from his eyes for starters. Not even trying to be funny, it's a possibility. So far every person made from Chemical X has shown these capabilities, among others. However this is all assuming it was Chemical X. I/We really don't actually have anything other than speculation to base this on.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Bird oft Error

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)