Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Aswan Fogs » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 am

Hmm...I'm conflicted...I highly enjoy having fun, but at the same time my schizotypal instincts are raging...hmm...
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Ugh! The suspense is KILLING me! Is Bo going to make or not? That's all I want to know.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:45 pm

New page up, btw.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah, I know. I wonder what this "condition" is?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 am

The drastic split personality of Ginger and Licorice.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Aswan Fogs » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 am

Oh, okay, good. I thought they might be talking about Bo. Wish I had a surveillance system.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm

So I was thinking about the situation GT is in at the moment. Not the whole comic in general, but this spot in Mimi's story. I think the attack is going to happen really soon.

I can see Dexter alerting Raven telling her to get Mimi to a secure location because the base had been breached, and they don't know how yet. A general alert had been sent out for aid, summoning all or as many heroes to the city as possible. Raven flees with Mimi, Mimi some how gets out and then we tie into the flashback that occurred in GTFO. The worst part about this idea is that it can be expertly pulled off to where we never know who the traitor is.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I can see Dexter alerting Raven telling her to get Mimi to a secure location because the base had been breached, and they don't know how yet.

I'd say that's very likely at this point, but I think Raven is going to go the store and buying the forehead chakra for Mimi first. Maybe she won't get the news right away because of this.

Blood Lord wrote:A general alert had been sent out for aid, summoning all or as many heroes to the city as possible

I wonder why there were so few heroes in Megaville when it was attack. I'm thinking the fact that Blossom was off on a mission far away, might have had something to do with it. I also really want to know more about the other Powerpuffs, in this timeline. The fact that they weren't in the first flashback fighting HIM, leads me to believe they might already be dead at this point in time. Or they could have not been able make it in time to help, and one or both of the could still be alive.

Blood Lord wrote: The worst part about this idea is that it can be expertly pulled off to where we never know who the traitor is.

God I hope not. If that were true, it would be a real kick in the nuts.

BeeAre wrote:As to people saying I am wasting an opportunity and/or being inaccurate as to the long ago separation, if we ever get to Samurai Jack's side-story, you'll understand. ¦:3

It might be a bit too soon, but I would kinda like to discuss this one a bit.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

I'd wager that Buttercup and Bubbles were still alive when Him attacked. But if they were killed during the attack, or after by Mimi, or remain alive to this day, I don't know. They are all as likely with the idea of Mimi killing them slightly ahead. The pictures of Mimi killing Blossom also had one of her killing her "friends" and I don't know if aunts are included into that.

I agree with Jack's side story.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I agree with Jack's side story.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But what I was thinking, was how he stopped the events in GT from happening.
I'm guessing he might have killed HIM, after all he does have that sword that could take out Aku with ease, so maybe the same goes for any manifestation of pure evil. But I'm wondering if time travel played any part in it.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Did Jack defeat Aku? Potentially.

I know the series left it open, and here we never got into what exactly happened. I would assume that if he did defeat Aku, he would have gone back to his own time period. But instead he decided to stay in this time as a PE teacher instead of returning to his time. So why? Is he waiting for someone or something? Is this as far back as he could possibly go? If so then why?
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 am

Blood Lord wrote:Did Jack defeat Aku? Potentially.

I know the series left it open, and here we never got into what exactly happened. I would assume that if he did defeat Aku, he would have gone back to his own time period. But instead he decided to stay in this time as a PE teacher instead of returning to his time. So why? Is he waiting for someone or something? Is this as far back as he could possibly go? If so then why?
Hmm... If I were to look outside the box and not think "why is Jack still here" and instead think "why does Jack NEED to be here" I can come up with a single theory rather easily. He knows what's going to happen, so he's here to stop it.

The same line of reasoning could apply to Grim Tales. It wouldn't be "why isn't Jack there" it's "why CANT Jack be there?" A single answer could come from that as well. He died/failed, perhaps?

Is Jack really so important to the story? At this point he seems like little more than a side character... but if BR says he's as important as he is, then we can come to some pretty solid theories.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Birdofterror wrote:If I were to look outside the box and not think "why is Jack still here" and instead think "why does Jack NEED to be here" I can come up with a single theory rather easily. He knows what's going to happen, so he's here to stop it.

That's the same question, Bird. Read my statement again, you'll find that same conclusion in it, but that yours is also limiting your perspective.

Both of us have the idea that he is waiting for something. Why is the key word. I never said "why stay here". But for some reason he has picked this time to stay in, possibly after destroying Aku, possibly to go to the time when he emerges.

Birdofterror wrote:The same line of reasoning could apply to Grim Tales. It wouldn't be "why isn't Jack there" it's "why CANT Jack be there?" A single answer could come from that as well. He died/failed, perhaps?

No. the way BR was suggesting it, it sounds like it has to do with a long time ago and not within this period. Jack is/was still alive in GT as well. It would make no sense for him to jump back deal with something, then jump forward only to remain and wait for <blank> to occur.

Birdofterror wrote:Is Jack really so important to the story?

What does the story writer say?

Birdofterror wrote:At this point he seems like little more than a side character...

Yeah. Because there is no way that a supporting character,even a side character could have past history with a event that shaped the course of the future. In fact there is no way for such characters to even be possibly remotely helpful to the advancement of plot, or character development, or expansion of knowledge. /sarcasm

Do you get what I'm trying to convey here? Stories are continually developing and every character has a reason to be in there, and that reason can be further added upon. Just because he seems like one thing right now doesn't mean he won't be something else later on.

Birdofterror wrote:if BR says he's as important as he is, then we can come to some pretty solid theories.

We cannot make solid theories about Jack at this point in time. Solid theories rely on factual evidence, not likely probability. Remember we make theories from facts to predict, not making facts to suit theories.

We can make as many good conjectures about the reason from why and how Jack ended up here. But none of them are going to have facts to support or disregard one idea from another until truth is given.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:41 am

Okay, the fact that Jack is seen in GT makes it especially hard to come up with HOW he saves all of Megaville, and if time travel is somehow involved (witch most likely it is), than it makes it all the harder to figure it out. Now, I'm guessing jack got to Megaville in the 21st century by traveling back in time from the future he was trapped in, but how and why is yet to be explained. As for the "long ago" thing, I want to say that was probably before the girls moved to Megaville. Now because he is in GT we have a bit of a paradox problem on our hands. That being said I'm guessing one of two things; Jack's story involves alternate timelines, or there will be no mention of GT at all, and Jack will simply kill HIM for reasons not relating to what happens in the GT world, witch would separate the two timelines without having to relate them (ie a timeline inconsistency).

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:28 am

Blood Lord wrote:That's the same question, Bird. Read my statement again, you'll find that same conclusion in it, but that yours is also limiting your perspective.
I like the term 'focusing' over 'limiting.' I'm focusing on this right now, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the things around me.
Blood Lord wrote:Why is the key word. I never said "why stay here".
Which is why "I" did. If Jack is the reason the timelines split, that makes him and his involvement in the story important- even if it is incredibly subtle and minor.

Jack is/was a man with a job, a very important one. I doubt he would stay here on a whim. He needed, or at least thought he needed to stay here. In defense of my theory, it turns out what he does apparently drastically effects the time line, so there's that.
Blood Lord wrote:No. the way BR was suggesting it, it sounds like it has to do with a long time ago and not within this period. Jack is/was still alive in GT as well. It would make no sense for him to jump back deal with something, then jump forward only to remain and wait for <blank> to occur.
That is a valid argument and one I still ponder, but it doesn't contradict my theory yet. But going back to my initial question: Why does he HAVE to be here? BR already said that if there was a reason the stories are alternated, it's because of something in the past that may involve Jack. No amount of 'wink wink nudge nudge' can get us closer to the truth at this point, so it's open to complete conjecture. All we know for certain is Jack is important.
Blood Lord wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Is Jack really so important to the story?

What does the story writer say?
It was a Rhetorical question. I am already set on Jack being one of the single most important characters at this point. I was just expressing the fact that as of now, we haven't gotten a lot of information about Jack's involvement yet. Which brings me to the conclusion that- He didn't actually have any involvement until previously mentioned by BR. So here's another question I thought of.

Why does BR, or at least the Story 'NEED' Jack to be important? Why is he the only man for the job? He isn't the only one who can Banish Evil or Time Travel. Although at the moment, I do think he's the only one who can do both at the same time.

I wonder...

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 pm

I do apologize if things seem repetative and all over the place. I've got a lot going on and I keep adding things into this.

Birdofterror wrote: Why does he HAVE to be here?

Its the exact same question of a situation from different angles and a few more letters. Asking "Why he is here" and "why does he have to be here" gives the same answer.

Its like having the ability to solve for m in the equation y=mx+2 when I give you y or x. Smae thing, different angle. Drop this so we can move on to better things.

Birdofterror wrote: I doubt he would stay here on a whim. He needed, or at least thought he needed to stay here. In defense of my theory, it turns out what he does apparently drastically effects the time line, so there's that.

Unless he was forced to remain in this period. If he knew he needed to stay to fight a particular situation, why here and not at that time? Why would he put himself in a situation where he is a PE teacher of a middle school? Even if that reason is to train and prepare future warriors to combat an unknown threat, why there and not as the master of a martial arts academy?

Did he know the girls where going to be there and wanted to personally train them or at least Buttercup? that could explain why exactly he was so nice and forgiving to them in the beginning of the comic. I don't buy the whole "you're new here, I'll go way easy on you" thing. It seemed really flimsy, which you can argue that it is because of Bleedman's early development skills.

Another idea is the that Jack could possibly not survive another time jump to go where he needs to go and was instead placed to an easier place to be. This is going off the idea that there are many different ways to travel through time, some safer then others.

Another cause going off of that is that Jack realized that he had changed too much to fit in with his past and instead decided to go to a place where he could do some good and picked here. What would help with that is if he had the assistance to have foresight into where he wanted or needed to go.

It could even be as simple as standing as a guard in case he didn't fully succeed in his mission with PpGD being the success and GT being a perceived success but ultimately a failure as his target returned and somehow gave Him a victory.

Regardless, the purpose of why he is there or needs to be there isn't as important as what caused the split, and as I point out later on in this, him being here is a result of whatever he did in the past.

Birdofterror wrote:That is a valid argument and one I still ponder, but it doesn't contradict my theory yet.

Then allow me to do so. Jack staying in this part of PpGD has nothing to do with the time split, and at best is an effect of the split. Let me explain before anyone jumps at me for Jack being in PpGd and GT.

BR said the time split occurred a long time ago and has something to do with the Samurai. Thus the reason of effect happened then and not now, possibly not even within this century. Thus the reason why he needs to be here, doesn't matter in the term of the split since being here occurs in both realms with no yet obvious effect.

This event that caused the two lines to split resulted in the same effect of Jack being present in both realities. What ever that is, it allowed Him to be victorious and could have been anything from Jack killing someone or destroying something to not killing them or not destroying something that triggered Him to being the victor. That could have been an magical artifact, or Him himself that Jack didn't kill when he had the chance.

There might be some differences in the two worlds, some noticeable some extreme, but for now and without proper insight we can assume that the two worlds mirror each other very, very closely in reference to the current time of the girls entering the school.

Birdofterror wrote:All we know for certain is Jack is important.

What he did was important, not him since he is present in both worlds. If he was that important, he would be absent from one of them.

Birdofterror wrote:It was a Rhetorical question.

then stop asking them. Its distracting.

Birdofterror wrote:Why does BR, or at least the Story 'NEED' Jack to be important?

We're discussing this right now. Jack is important to the story because whatever he did caused a split between PpGD and GT. Which is needed because some bloke decided to make it look as if the stories were tied together and now they need a way to convey to the "average" (by average, I mean those who are dumber then a rocker) reader that the two are separate lines.

Jack is the one time traveling character that has no explained past how he got there from the Aku dominated future to this time. His missing back-story is an excellent way to include both how he got there and how two timelines where created. I think that Aku has something to do with it.

Havoc751 wrote:I'm guessing jack got to Megaville in the 21st century by traveling back in time from the future he was trapped in, but how and why is yet to be explained.

Which is very possible. but I wonder if he went back from the future, then up to this time zone.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 pm

See, this is what this thread was made for. It was beginning to grow dull after so long.

You are right, I was looking at it from one angle, but the other slipped by me. I was so certain that Jack Caused the time split that the possibility that the Time Split caused Jack... so to speak... kind of missed me.

All of your theories as to how and/or why Jack was in Megaville, as a Teacher and Teaching Buttercup all make sense, and the possibilities have occurred to me. But it's the absolute beginning which is what I'm curious about.

Jack's backstory, now that you mention it is the only one that's not really told. He had SOME backstory, but it wasn't about his origins, it was about Courage and Muriel...
Blood Lord wrote:Which is needed because some bloke decided to make it look as if the stories were tied together and now they need a way to convey to the "average" (by average, I mean those who are dumber then a rocker) reader that the two are separate lines.
Wink Wink Nudge Nudge aside, this could have been easily sidestepped without shoehorning reasons in after the fact if Grim Tales simply didn't use Megaville and all its heroes if it didn't want to at least theorycraft a positive and negative universe involving Megaville's existence I.E. Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi. Just saying.

It's a carrot on a stick I just love to go for, even if I'm the only one going for the carrot.

Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 pm

I wonder if there's someone in Jack's story pulling the strings like the Time Squad, or Clockwork.
I also have to wonder what the Time Squad's doing in the 21st century, after all they were living in the distant future, but now they're here. Why?

Another question I find myself asking, is how much does Jack know about all of this? Is he aware of what will/might of happen/happened to Megaville in the future? There hasn't been any indication that he does, but still he could just be hiding it really well.

Blood Lord wrote:Which is needed because some bloke decided to make it look as if the stories were tied together and now they need a way to convey to the "average" (by average, I mean those who are dumber then a rocker) reader that the two are separate lines.

I strongly agree with you on that. Something to separate the two, like Jack's story, NEEDS to happen.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Birdofterror wrote:See, this is what this thread was made for.

Aye, and I love it so.

Havoc751 wrote:Another question I find myself asking, is how much does Jack know about all of this? Is he aware of what will/might of happen/happened to Megaville in the future? There hasn't been any indication that he does, but still he could just be hiding it really well.

I don't think he is aware since he seems to do the same thing in both comics. He probably knows of his encounter, but I don't think he was told what sort of effect his actions would of had. If he knew, that would give an alternate motive to why he is at the school in GT.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 am

I have a couple of theories about GT.

Now Blossom's on a far away mission, and can't make it to the party, and Raven appears to be the only Titan in the city at the moment. I think all the heroes have been called away from the city in order to deal with different missions. However this could be a ruse. The enemy might have already set the wheels in motion by dividing the heroes, and drawing them away from the city. Either getting them so far away that they can't possibly make it back in time, or splitting them up and signaling them out.(ie. killing them.)

The other thing I thought of is this; we know Blossom's dead and so is Raven and the other heroes. But how dead IS "dead"? GT is based heavily around the after life. So it might be possible that we could see anyone of these heroes again. I'm wondering if we could see Blossom again, because it takes place in hell, and sex with a demon is probably frowned upon. I also wonder about Raven, her powers might let her disembodied soul roam free or something.

Blood Lord wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:See, this is what this thread was made for.

Aye, and I love it so.

I just wish we had more people here.
Last edited by Havoc on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 am

Havoc751 wrote:The other thing I thought of is this; we know Blossom's dead and so is Raven and the other heroes. But how dead IS "dead"? GT is based heavily around the after life.
That's a pretty good point, and one I frown upon myself for not thinking of before...

Not only could we see the original heroes, but anyone else who died as well. Even if it's something like what Him did to Jeff I.E. put his soul in a bird cage. But you know, any little thing would do.

I wonder if one could be freed from such a prison, perhaps?

Bird oft Error

Postby Aswan Fogs » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes! Bo made it! And I love the Holmes-esque PPGD pages.

"Sanity? And you get on to me for talking about overrated things..."

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:The other thing I thought of is this; we know Blossom's dead and so is Raven and the other heroes. But how dead IS "dead"? GT is based heavily around the after life.
That's a pretty good point, and one I frown upon myself for not thinking of before...

Not only could we see the original heroes, but anyone else who died as well. Even if it's something like what Him did to Jeff I.E. put his soul in a bird cage. But you know, any little thing would do.

I wonder if one could be freed from such a prison, perhaps?

(I keep hitting the "edit" button on your guy's posts instead of the "quote" button)

That's a very interesting idea. I haven't really considered that, but I guess we need to find out where the souls went. Did Him keep them? Did they go to heaven or one of the seven circles of hell? Can they still communicate with each Mimi or the living, or do they near a near-death experience like blossom did when she saw DeeDee? Very curious. I assume since it is GT and a majority of the universe is Grim Adventures oriented, that we could find our answers of dead-to-living relations there... although that isn't the most stable universe.

It seemed like Him was going to release Jeff from the prison once Mimi came back with the glove. I would have to imagine that the soul had to have been trapped before whatever soul detector Grim has goes off, or at least prevent him from sensing it. Are their bodies still functional, or doe Him have the power of God and can create bodies from dust? Could the souls have been destroyed instead?

This brings me to wonder about the relationship of the soul and the reaper.

I tip my hat to you Havoc, well done.

Havoc751 wrote:I just wish we had more people here.

We will, someday. Hopefully soon if people follow my counsel to invite their friends from other sites, and in real life, to join this place. I do notice a lot of people on, but they are usually in spam, or choose not to post.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 am

Blood Archon wrote:We will, someday. Hopefully soon if people follow my counsel to invite their friends from other sites, and in real life, to join this place. I do notice a lot of people on, but they are usually in spam, or choose not to post.
This is kind of one of those site in... my opinion, has to be found on your own. I can't really refer a Powerpuff (Amongst other things) Fanfiction site without my face going red and me losing grasp of my pasta. It's just WAY out of my comfort zone. If someone else has friends that wouldn't kill them to invite, that would be a good idea.
Blood Archon wrote:(I keep hitting the "edit" button on your guy's posts instead of the "quote" button)
Dangerous. Most dangerous. If you were to accidentally erase my entire post, would you have a way to get it back?
Blood Archon wrote:Are their bodies still functional, or doe Him have the power of God and can create bodies from dust?
Maybe Spirits retain corporeal form in Hell, but cannot keep it above? Or are slightly altered in some way, like when Junior went to that one plane of existence and turned into a human for a couple pages? I think if Him has the power to take away physical manifestations, he can give them back. To very little exceptions, other than other Gods or God-Like beings perhaps.
Blood Archon wrote:I tip my hat to you Havoc, well done.
He's a good egg. More than I can say for me when I first joined, that's for fucking sure.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 am

Birdofterror wrote:This is kind of one of those site in... my opinion, has to be found on your own. I can't really refer a Powerpuff (Amongst other things) Fanfiction site without my face going red and me losing grasp of my pasta. It's just WAY out of my comfort zone. If someone else has friends that wouldn't kill them to invite, that would be a good idea.

I would beg to differ, I think there is an easy way to bring it up, but you are also talking to a guy worked for two years, preaching a religion and baptizing people so... yeah.

I'll have something up on that latter when I can feel my head.

Birdofterror wrote:Dangerous. Most dangerous. If you were to accidentally erase my entire post, would you have a way to get it back?

the delete and edit button aren't close enough together for that, and the delete post function asks if you are sure you want to do that before it happens. Although there is this really interesting "one-click ban" icon under everyone's name that I am just dying to push to find out what it does.

Birdofterror wrote:Maybe Spirits retain corporeal form in Hell, but cannot keep it above?

Like on the mortal realm? Because Mimi and the Angel guy (can't remember what his freaking name is) had there forms in Heaven.

Birdofterror wrote: I think if Him has the power to take away physical manifestations, he can give them back.

Would it be like tearing the body and soul from each other and the body is still a living thing, but is still a shell? Or is the body held in animation free from time until it is restored? Or could the body have been consumed altogether or converted into the cage that is holding the soul? I dunno. Interesting to think about.

Also, if Him had these souls somewhere, wouldn't he display them somewhere? I wonder if he has his own "trophy" room, aside from the pictures.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)