Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Unlimited » Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Sugar Bits really needs a female squirrel character.

A squirrel BraveHeart would be a bad idea as there is a possibility she'll get treated as cannon fodder, so...
A squirrel character needs to become a villain, one that isn't retarded and actually knows what the hell she is doing.

Just hope whoever designs her doesn't base her off Mokoto.
I meant this Mokoto, not the Mokoto from Street Fighter who is easily mistaked for a man.
Memento mori

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

... seriously?
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Unlimited » Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah, seriously.
Memento mori

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

I believe there are too many characters already, especially with the addition of more Brave Hearts (especially when we all thought that only the King, Brave, Bo and Hansel were the only ones who managed to "graduate", to say it this way), so I don't think adding a squirrel would be a good idea.

We still don't know the backstory of most characters, so yeah... stop adding characters for a while. In any case, why a squirrel? It just sound like a random idea.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Fievel » Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Squirrels being cool would be my guess.
Offended.

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 pm

A few memorable squirrels come to my mind (Conker, Chip & Dale, you get an idea), but I still believe the addition is extremely random, especially if we are talking about villains.

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Teran wrote:
Biostar wrote:I didn't say she could control him, I'm just saying that after all the effort of summoning him she wouldn't let him just go back home peacefully without getting or doing whatever she and Ginger were trying to do.
You are still implying that she has some level of control over him, which could be a possibility, although I highly doubt it.

And I doubt she has yet another plan, I mean, first trying to blow Gene and Hansel with a bazooka, then call all those bunnnies, then bring two characters from a different universe to destroy half of the city, so seriously, I doubt she can do anything else. Or did she actually knew that all the Bravehearts would eventually appear and has yet to execute one last part of her plan?

I doubt she set all this up to make him appear, and to then just do nothing. That would just be a total waste of that battle. So I'm betting on another part of her plan.

It has to include Bleedheart. Either it be killing, controlling, making a deal, or just plain talking to him. Don't know if the new Bravehearts were a factor.

Mindsnare hasn't done much but lead Hansel into Dystopia and call Red (which wasn't part of the original plan anyhow). Maybe he still has a part to play.

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh, sorry about that, yes, she obviously wanted Bleedheart to do something for her (which remains to be seen). But I strongly doubt she has a backup plan in case one or more Bravehearts appear.

I still expect for Bleedheart to put up a fight though. Would be a redeeming factor for this battle.

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Wish I had an idea of why he would even bother. What does he want with Bo (or any other qualified victims) anyhow?

Postby Teran » Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 am

There's a new PPGD page... can't understand a single thing (to the point where it actually frustrates me), so I'd love to hear an explanation and possibilities of what's going on.

Also, anyone who read my 10 pages review must know how I feel right now.

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 am

Do you know what a Tachyon is, Teran? :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Teran » Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 am

Just read the definition on Wikipedia, a particle that is supposed to move faster than light. Other than that... no idea.

Reading the use of Tachyons in fiction though, just to expand the possibilities.

Postby BeeAre » Thu May 24, 2012 2:17 am

The bomb exploded. It was shaped like an hourglass. Blossom and Buttercup did not stop the bomb from going off. Otto's watch is about to make him time-jump against his will, detecting an anomaly involving Tachyons.

I'm sorry that this page seems like more nothing to you. :(
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Teran » Fri May 25, 2012 3:21 pm

BeeAre wrote:I'm sorry that this page seems like more nothing to you. :(

Whoa buddy, careful with the words you choose, the last thing I want is for that other guy to return, enjoying my time without him, and we don't want to ruin my good mood, right? No, we don't.

I don't need to make another 10 page document to explain why I'm not enjoying chapter 9, so I'll make it brief for your enjoying pleasure. We knew that both Blossom and Buttercup wouldn't be able to stop the hourglass because:

1. The amount of attention it has received in a previous chapter.

2. They haven't revealed the purpose of the hourglass, so it would be highly anti-climatic if they managed to stop Bell and we never learn it's purpose.

At the same time, we know that the scientists can't play any major role in stopping Bell because of their physical limitations, and the fact that thanks to the Cluster invasion, all they can do is try to escape. So again, we have both the scientists, who can't do much in the current situation, and Blossom and Buttercup trying to stop Bell from activating the hourglass. Which story sounds more interesting? Ok, a better question, which story would help us advance the plot? Characters who can't do anything, or characters with super powers that might have a chance to stop the super villains?

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 27, 2012 12:14 am

I don't think the point of my discussion is going to change based on whether or not you're going to be in a good mood or not--your opinion will remain fairly fixed.

The actual mechanics of any story are not by necessity interesting or not interesting. The thing that makes a story interesting is if the characters are relatable emotionally. Characters exist as a pretense for emotional themes. Bad-ass shit done by superheroes has no weight if it's so much the norm that we can't interpret it as special. There must be goals and wants for the characters, and the presentation of those goals and wants are a part of why any story develops the way it does.

What's better, twists and turns with extemely epic scales done with improper emotional investment in those characters, making any given action briefly interesting but ultimately forgettable, or holding onto the tension of a moment that lets us understand the importance of the characters and their wants and goals, so when they do actually get something done it has immense immediate recognizable weight and worth?

I mean, sure, you've already told me what's wrong with the story, but I will stick to my guns that most of your criticisms deal with Bleedman's release schedule, not the story itself. That's why I'm sorry: I am sorry that I cannot possibly please you with the way I've dealt with Bleedman in releasing the story.

Seriously, I really do apologize. I must have made a mistake in agreeing with Bleedman in releasing the story the way we do, a page at a time, slowly. If you want to talk to him some time and tell him his writers, all of them, feel like he's overworked himself and thus doesn't spend enough time in the right areas of his workload, if you can manage to get his attention and hold it, I would welcome you that chance to change everything.
BR

Postby Birdofterror » Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Teran wrote:Whoa buddy, careful with the words you choose, the last thing I want is for that other guy to return, enjoying my time without him, and we don't want to ruin my good mood, right? No, we don't.
Is it me? I hope it isn't me. :(

Also, I am liking the story the way it is Teran, I'm not sure what it is you wanted 'Exactly' but I am getting the drift that this kind of atmosphere is what you want. Shit is going down.

RIGHT NOW.

We don't have to wait, it's happening.

RIGHT NOW.

The max we have to wait is maybe 1-3 pages then shit is gonna get awesome. Isn't this what you wanted?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Aswan Fogs » Thu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Anyway, out of nowhere, back to Sugar Bits and Bleedheart...I have a small theory about what Licorice wants...but I'm afraid of the backlash...

"If only life had a reset button..."
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Teran » Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

What I meant is that we should tone down the words we use. You said that the most recent page meant nothing to me, an interesting choice of words which could attract Arthur, and after 8 weeks of psychological torment, that's the last thing I want.

I guess it's no secret that I'm not enjoying this second saga, I have already described it as slow, less engaging than the first one. I understand that it takes time, and I actually agree with you, in order for me to like a story, I need to relate myself with the characters, and development is essential.

However, development in this story is just... how to say it? Let's use Buttercup's character as an example to express what I'm trying to say. Early in the story she defeats everyone in Jack's Kendo class using brute force. This is obviously a flaw in her character, Jack notes this and decides to call Utonium in order to discuss Buttercup's behavior. We immediately realize that she must learn a way to focus her energy, it will help her and at the same time it will unleash her true power (I guess). That's an interesting story, but I just can't enjoy the way it is being told. The way it is being executed feels slow, trivial, and the fact that she fails to focus her energy when fighting that beetle robot means that there's more to be told about this. I don't want a rushed story, that's for sure, but I found those segments where Buttercup tries both science and cooking boring and forgettable.

Also, I'm not happy with the fact that characters are introduced so early in the comic, and yet, fail to have an impact in the story for so long. Olga's motivation and purpose have been kept in the dark for so long, it makes me scratch my head and wonder why was she introduced this early in the comic? By no means I'm saying that her character shouldn't be in this comic, as she appears in Mandark's destroyed base in the First Saga, pretty much making her presence in this second saga obligatory, but again, why focus so much in her character? She can't really do much in this situation, and all story points converge in the convention, so why not wait and introduce her when her character is more relevant to the plot? Ironically, if I understood her character a little more, I wouldn't find that panel where she is holding hands with Dexter so random, to say it this way. I just can't understand her character, and I want to, but her motivations are still unclear to me.

The exact same could be said about Naga, his character appeared in Chapter 8, but had little to no impact. I don't understand him, and I feel his introduction is very premature. I can assure you that if Naga appeared for the first time in the comic during Chapter 9-10, my perception of the character would be the exact same, as I have no idea what he is, his motivations, you name it.

Also, I know you think that I "enjoy to hate this comic", but being 100% honest, that's not the case. In any case, I also apologize for exploding at the end of my two reviews. I don't like Chapter 9, but I was pretty harsh in the last bit of my review, and it wasn't professional from me.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

Allow me to serve as a replacement for BR, at least for THIS certain response- but also provide another side of this discussion with my neutrality. Perhaps I can make things better.
Teran wrote:You said that the most recent page meant nothing to me, an interesting choice of words which could attract Arthur, and after 8 weeks of psychological torment, that's the last thing I want.

I must admit I do not know who Arthur is, sounds like and interesting fellow however. I wouldn't mind meeting him... or not.

Teran wrote:I guess it's no secret that I'm not enjoying this second saga, I have already described it as slow, less engaging than the first one. I understand that it takes time, and I actually agree with you, in order for me to like a story, I need to relate myself with the characters, and development is essential.
Yeah I guess it is kind of slow, and a lot of people liked saga 1 over saga 2, but it's still good. Things have no-where to go but up, so stay optimistic.

Teran wrote:However, development in this story is just... how to say it? Let's use Buttercup's character as an example to express what I'm trying to say. Early in the story she defeats everyone in Jack's Kendo class using brute force. This is obviously a flaw in her character, Jack notes this and decides to call Utonium in order to discuss Buttercup's behavior. We immediately realize that she must learn a way to focus her energy, it will help her and at the same time it will unleash her true power (I guess).
At this time I am inclined to actually agree with you. It did seem kind of unnecessary, and even the end goal is kind of a farce as well. To my knowledge the only Powerpuff with untapped power is Bubbles, which was shown in the show.

HOWEVER. You must take into account that X said very early in the comic's lifespan that all of the Girls have power not even they know they have, Buttercup's pointless back story could actually activate this dormant line of Dialogue.

Teran wrote:Also, I'm not happy with the fact that characters are introduced so early in the comic, and yet, fail to have an impact in the story for so long.
I am not going to pull a Micheal Moore and post your posts out of order and call you out, but a lot of the characters that were brought in served their purpose for FUN only, several characters that were deemed useful are now being re-used. Such as Jenny and Otto. It is possible we might see others rise from the ashes as well, as Beeare hinted.

Teran wrote:Olga's motivation and purpose have been kept in the dark for so long, it makes me scratch my head and wonder why was she introduced this early in the comic? By no means I'm saying that her character shouldn't be in this comic, as she appears in Mandark's destroyed base in the First Saga, pretty much making her presence in this second saga obligatory, but again, why focus so much in her character? She can't really do much in this situation, and all story points converge in the convention, so why not wait and introduce her when her character is more relevant to the plot?
Well you have to understand Olga's involvement was sort of required. If there is a Mandark there is an Olga, at the time she may have merely been a means to an end. For now she is a dormant character who may or may not be useful in the near future. I honestly don't know at this point.

Teran wrote:The exact same could be said about Naga,
OHBOYHEREWEGO
Teran wrote:his character appeared in Chapter 8, but had little to no impact. I don't understand him, and I feel his introduction is very premature. I can assure you that if Naga appeared for the first time in the comic during Chapter 9-10, my perception of the character would be the exact same, as I have no idea what he is, his motivations, you name it.
Naga is an enigma. Do you know what that is? That means he was put in for the sheer fact that he is mysterious. And keep in mind he was put in RIGHT before this entire thing happened, and he was also involved with a or 'the' same giant hourglass. He may or perhaps IS going to play a very large role in the VERY near future, once the bomb goes off, during its explosion or in the aftermath. He was NOT put there for no reason, have SOME faith.
Teran wrote:Also, I know you think that I "enjoy to hate this comic", but being 100% honest, that's not the case. In any case, I also apologize for exploding at the end of my two reviews. I don't like Chapter 9, but I was pretty harsh in the last bit of my review, and it wasn't professional from me.
Part of getting better is admitting you have a problem, this is a good start. Nothing you said was beyond reason, but this is really all I can say on them.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Teran » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Arthur is Seiryuga, the guy who used to color PPGD a few years ago. My review caught his attention, so we discussed for two months about PPGD Second Saga, but as the time passed, it was more like:

Teran said: Fuck you!

Seiryuga said: No, fuck you!

One day I got tired, and told him "alright, tell me why PPGD Second Saga is good, convince me", and he told me "because it has super heroes fighting against super villains", I'm not even kidding, he actually said that, then he told me that I was a complete waste of time, and blocked me.

As for PPGD Second Saga being slow, yeah, I'm not enjoying the current pace of the comic. The story might be actually good, they could send me the outline and after reading it I could say "holy... this is a great story!", but the way it's being told is the main problem. Some pages make me scratch my head and say "a whole page just for this?", like when Courage tries to warn the scientists about the secret exit, why a whole page just for that? Also, unlike in my review, I'm not saying that Buttercup's backstory is pointless and 100% unnecessary, I'm just saying that it took more time than it should. Hell, a single page could be used for Buttercup trying both Science and Cooking. Just saying, I found those scenes forgettable. After thinking about it, I've had enough time to analyze the comic, and yes, there's a purpose for those scenes, but damn, why is it taking so long?

As for Olga, I'm not sure if people actually understands my argument. I already said that her character NEEDS to appear in this second saga. Her brief appearance in the first saga pretty much forces the writer to add her in this story, but her motivations and purpose in the story are still in the dark. I just don't understand her character, and she has received a lot of focus. Again, I'm not saying that she's unnecessary, I'm asking why introduce her so early in the story if her character won't have an impact in the story to this day? If I understood her a little more, that panel where she is holding Dexter wouldn't be so trivial to me, but I don't understand her, so all I can say is "lol, she's holding Dexter", and that's it. Doesn't helps that in the next page the bomb already explodes and they aren't holding hands anymore. It ends up as trivial, and I doubt that was the intention.

And the way you reply to my quote about Naga makes me assume this has been discussed like a million times. But let's be honest, the fact that people keep complaining about him means that there is no satisfactory argument to explain his premature introduction, which to this day, has no impact in the story. And if he is going to play an important role in the future, then why introduce him so early in the comic? My perception towards the character would be the exact same if his first appearance was in Chapter 9-10, to this day, I don't know anything about the character. His introduction barely said a thing about him, so again, why?

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 am

I want to remain neutral, I really do. But you are making it hard not to be against you.
Teran wrote:Arthur is Seiryuga, the guy who used to color PPGD a few years ago. My review caught his attention, so we discussed for two months about PPGD Second Saga, but as the time passed, it was more like:

Teran said: Fuck you!

Seiryuga said: No, fuck you!

One day I got tired, and told him "alright, tell me why PPGD Second Saga is good, convince me", and he told me "because it has super heroes fighting against super villains", I'm not even kidding, he actually said that, then he told me that I was a complete waste of time, and blocked me.
This, right here. Was the only good piece of information I got out of you, the rest is you repeating what you already said.
Teran wrote:Hell, a single page could be used for Buttercup trying both Science and Cooking. Just saying, I found those scenes forgettable. After thinking about it, I've had enough time to analyze the comic, and yes, there's a purpose for those scenes, but damn, why is it taking so long?
I'm sure you were thinking:

"Wow, something else cool could be happening, why is this boring part taking so long?

When you could of been thinking:

"Wow, this is taking a long time, I wonder what the writers are up to?"

Sure, there are a lot of inconsistencies, but BR is a writer. They pull punches until the end, always.

ALWAYS. That is a non-argument, just wait for a little bit and everything will get explained.
Teran wrote:As for Olga, I'm not sure if people actually understands my argument. I already said that her character NEEDS to appear in this second saga.
That right there could end this entire wall of text, that IS the only reason she is here.

Because she NEEDS to be. If either 'A' the writers are making it seem like she is useless until a current part or 'B' they put her in there because she was REQUIRED, they BOTH answer your question. If she is REQUIRED, that means no matter what, no matter how useless she is she has to be here.

If it is 'A' then sit down and wait a few weeks.
Teran wrote:And the way you reply to my quote about Naga makes me assume this has been discussed like a million times. But let's be honest, the fact that people keep complaining about him means that there is no satisfactory argument to explain his premature introduction, which to this day, has no impact in the story. And if he is going to play an important role in the future, then why introduce him so early in the comic? My perception towards the character would be the exact same if his first appearance was in Chapter 9-10, to this day, I don't know anything about the character. His introduction barely said a thing about him, so again, why?
Well I wouldn't say a MILLION times, but when he made his debut, the forums were aflame. This is another Griddles Character I believe, so everyone had the subconscious thought that He would bone Bell, and they weren't too far off.

Art eventually got released of them fucking, so that's why. The other side of the argument is because of what I said before- He is an enigma.

ENIGMA.

ENIGMA.

That means you cannot figure out why he is here. Ever. For any reason. None of us can.

And believe it or not, not EVERYONE asks about him. In fact, to this date I think only you have. Everyone known he exists simply because he is mysterious.

In conclusion, you keep asking why even though those questions cannot be answered yet. That is like asking a movie in production: 'Why did she go in there?' and getting mad when it doesn't tell you and you have to wait until the end to see why.

Also, I really don't want to be mean, but if you really are a man of Logic you should be able to see that you are the only Common Denominator here.

I mean, if Seiryuga hates you and ignores you, and Beeare is losing patience, and now even I am getting flustered, maybe you can sit down and ask-

"Maybe it's me?"

Bird oft Error

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

To be honest, I'm not really surprised that both Seir and BR have decided to ignore me, I mean, we're talking about two guys who were heavily involved in this second saga, so the last thing I expect is for them to tell me "you're right Teran". Perhaps when I wrote my review I was a bit delusional, but it's been months already.

So much internet drama in these posts, why don't you take Seir's place and tell me why this second saga is good. All I've heard is "you are not patient", "wait for it", "it's the updates" (completely ignoring the fact that this second saga is over a hundred pages), "IT'S GRIDDLES FAULT" (not kidding about this one), but not a single reason of why this second saga is good. Not to mention, back when Seir was in the team, the updates went smoothly, like 2 or 3 pages per week, and yet, the comic felt slow, so please, avoid using that argument about the lack of updates if you want to be taken seriously. Go for it champ, convince me, tell me all the positive aspects of this second saga because, honestly, I'm a bit tired of carefully explaining all the flaws in this saga to deaf ears. And put some thought into it.

Wait a second...

Birdofterror wrote:Because she NEEDS to be. If either 'A' the writers are making it seem like she is useless until a current part or 'B' they put her in there because she was REQUIRED, they BOTH answer your question. If she is REQUIRED, that means no matter what, no matter how useless she is she has to be here.

If it is 'A' then sit down and wait a few weeks.

You're OK with this? WHAT?!?

Yeah, I hope you put a lot more thought into your next post.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Uh... is that what you want? You want me to tell you why I think PpGD's second saga is good? o_O
BR

Postby Teran » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Well, it would be nice to change this topic a little, I've been talking for months about my current feelings towards the second saga, and everyone tries to justify the "flaws" with me lacking of patience. I'm a bit tired of hearing it again and again (Bird is no exception), so why not?

Tell me why the Second Saga is good, or decent, whatever. Just avoid telling me "because super heroes join forces to fight against super villains" like Arthur did. The only reason I didn't blocked him after that is because I thought of him as a friend, too bad he didn't.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Teran wrote:Tell me why the Second Saga is good, or decent, whatever. Just avoid telling me "because super heroes join forces to fight against super villains" like Arthur did. The only reason I didn't blocked him after that is because I thought of him as a friend, too bad he didn't.
Oh my, I pity you.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with your black hole of narcissism.

While I cannot, by your logic, post why Saga 2 is good, I can do one better by knocking saga 1 down a peg using your own arguments.

1: Characters showing up for no reason. (Such as Olga and Naga.)

This has been almost a trademark for the series, with even key characters such as the Roudyroughs, and until only recently; Jenny- serving as bit characters. Even Olga herself showed up at the end.

And Mojo, he showed up for like 5 pages, and has never been seen since- even though the comic itself said his information would be invaluable.

What about Grim? He showed up for a whopping 3 pages and decided life and death in an instant and left forever. Not counting the suicide by Mandark where Grim showed up for 1 additional page.

Also, they brought Bunny back to the story for an amazing ONE page, where she was mentioned once. She was a bit character even in the show, and it is multiplied here.

NEED I MENTION THE BETTY SEGMENT?

2: Poor Character Development. (Such as Buttercup.)

Believe it or not, Blossom also falls under this category. With just as much backstory as her sisters, her only fallback is that she wanted a relationship with Dexter. Without Dexter, Blossom would be nothing in this story.

No matter the information she gathered she still ended up getting kidnapped, killed, and then revived. Their relationship was been wishy washy until now anyway. It almost hurts that we have come so far to have nothing concrete made.

3: Taking a long time to finish. (Such as the entire saga, nothing is finished yet.)

Need I even mention the near end? Mandark should of been dead like ten different times, before he eventually killed HIMSELF. And then Bell flips her shit to no end, and everything is eventually forgotten.

4: Personal Gripes (Me and me alone.)

Everything goes to shit, Blossom dies, sees the ghost of Deedee and Grim. All of this crazy as shit, and then Dexter saves her life. And is this ever mentioned again?

NOOOOOOOPE. Their childhoods ended, death thrown in their face at every corner, and the closest they ever got to it was Olga. Which as I've said, is nothing right now.

But it's almost an insult to not mention what happened not too long ago.

In conclusion, both sagas have their Negative sides. It is so much easier to say something is bad than to enjoy it.

Ever sit and think- maybe you just don't LIKE saga 2 at all? At which case I would logically deduce that you shouldn't read it anymore. Not trying to be mean or anything, but if you don't like it. You don't like it.

This is just about the best I can do within reason.

Bird oft Error

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)