Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby dj1107 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

My apologise Blood Lord I got the impression you were talking down to me when I was comparing the possibility that Grim tales was a possible future of PPGD with certain told future from other comics (I mean geez the X-men have/had members from alternate future all of those characters still in existence today even after the event has pass)
Anyway this post is meant to be What I think Dr.X origin is. The way I see it X could be some kind of combination between strange material and some of Utonium's skin cells dashed with some chemical X during the girls birth, A alternate reality/post apocalyptic future version of Utonium, or a alternate persona of Utonium kinda like Mr. Hyde syndrome. The reason Why I suspect Utonium is involved with X is pretty easy to figure out. Why else would this villain have a name using the same letter of the chemical that gave birth to the girls? Who else has ever made a perfect Powerpuff girl while so many others have failed to replicate the trio? It be a pretty interesting twist
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Teran » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:11 am

I don't like the idea of Doctor X being involved in the creation of Blossom, Buttercup or Bubbles. What if Utonium became famous, and many scientists around the world tried to replicate the experiment? Doctor X obviously succeeded, and even managed to create a stronger girl.

I mean, it sounds like a forced plot twist.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby dj1107 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 am

Hey it's better then people jumping the gun about Mimi origins. Besides Dick Hardly made Powerpuff but they were all imperfect. The way I see it the only way to make true Powerpuffs is to be the most accidental-prone scientist on the planet which Utonium is.

Postby Biostar » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am

Dick Hardly went for quantity over quality, resulting in the flawed powerpuffs. Mojo created boy equivalents with stuff he found in a prison and a nursery rhyme. The girls was able to create a being just by putting random crap in a bowl.

I don't think it would be that hard to create a good powerpuff on purpose with some common sense.

Postby dj1107 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

One thing I like to know is how did X manage to make ONE Powerpuff? Usually when someone makes Powerpuffs they come in quantities of 3 (with the exception of Bunny but then again she was the size of 3 standing on top of each others head.) I mean what did X just used a teaspoon of sugar, at least 2 to 3 shakes of spice and threw in 3 kitten plushies in order to make Bell?

Postby Teran » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

dj1107 wrote:One thing I like to know is how did X manage to make ONE Powerpuff? Usually when someone makes Powerpuffs they come in quantities of 3 (with the exception of Bunny but then again she was the size of 3 standing on top of each others head.) I mean what did X just used a teaspoon of sugar, at least 2 to 3 shakes of spice and threw in 3 kitten plushies in order to make Bell?

Again, if the girls could create a single girl (a sister with many flaws, sadly), it's obvious that any scientist could fix the formula and create a single Powerpuff Girl, obviously stronger and without "expiring", to say it this way, in a matter of hours.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby dj1107 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 am

But we have to remember that Bunny was made with a different formula.

Postby achthenuts » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:00 am

PPG's Bunny = Sugar + Spice + (random) everything nice + Chemical X

Dick Hardly's MP PPG = (from normal to less) Sugar + Spice + everything's nice + (a drop of) Chemical X
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby dj1107 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 am

No Bunny was made with artificial sweet powder, sticks and dirt, and everything nice (By the girls standards) If you don't believe me here's the episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRtjAwOjak

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm

who is Dick Hardly?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby dj1107 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Soulchild wrote:who is Dick Hardly?

He was a long time "friend" of Utonium that appeared in the episode "Knock it off." He became a proffesor of science for the sake of hot ass and money. He wanted to exploit the girls powers with Utonium inorder to make a quick buck. Utonium being one of the few good nature mad-scientist in fiction decline the offer. Didn't stop Dick though he ask the girls what they were made of and took some chemical X and started making flawed Powerpuff girls to go around the world and defend major cities such as New York all the while make money off it essentally ripping the world off by selling geneticly unstable girls for outragous prices. Through events you have to see the episode to believe Dick was rightfully killed in a chemical explosion by his own creation in his factory.

At best we'll only get a cameo from him in the comic during Bells origins. If we get to that point.

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Hardly needn't have anything to do with Bell's creation.

What's surprising is that Dr X is the only one who's appeared with a functioning Powerpuff since then. Utonium's success was by pure accident but he knows how it happened. Hell, he discussed the precise formula over an unsecured phone line with Mojo Jojo.

His girls are national icons so it's bound to happen that someone else will attempt to make a legacy of their own, perhaps with precision rather than serendipity. That's what Bell seems to be - scientific precision from Dr X vs the serendipity of the PPG in Utonium's case. She's the Pressure-Cooker Puff.

That's my perspective anyway...
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby dj1107 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Perhaps I should have been clearer. Basically what I meant was when X is explaining Bells origins He would mention about how previous attempts were failures and the page would show characters like Bunny & Dick's knock-offs. but whatever that how I see it

Postby achthenuts » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 am

dj1107 wrote:No Bunny was made with artificial sweet powder, sticks and dirt, and everything nice (By the girls standards) If you don't believe me here's the episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRtjAwOjak

Ahh I believe you, since my mind's not really remember Bunny's ingredient since the last time I watch PPG.

dj1107 wrote:Perhaps I should have been clearer. Basically what I meant was when X is explaining Bells origins He would mention about how previous attempts were failures and the page would show characters like Bunny & Dick's knock-offs. but whatever that how I see it

Well, to be fair, everyone's creator of their own PPG. :roll:
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 pm

What are chances of Ben 10 (ORIGINAL) Showing up? Also weren't we suppose to have Zilla?

Postby dj1107 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

BoomerRRB 3 wrote:What are chances of Ben 10 (ORIGINAL) Showing up? Also weren't we suppose to have Zilla?

Ok look you have to think of theories about the STORY not of people who make cameo appearance. Besides we saw the Omnitrix in Grim tales a few pages back.

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Pff, forget Bell...I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Bo...
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Well then, since you demand such a topic change, what do you think is going to happen to Bo?

Postby Teran » Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Got banned in that other forum I post... mehhh... might as well return to Snafu for a while.

As for Bo, I don't like her. But I doubt she dies (much to my dismay), especially now that Bleedheart is surrounded by all those Brave Hearts. I still expect for Bleedheart to put up a fight, I mean, it would be pretty disappointing (and anti-climatic) for the fans to expect 5 years for the character to appear, just to leave immediately.

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 am

I thought he appeared because she died. Hansel's expression on this page makes me think she already kicked the bucket.

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 1:52 am

The fact that Bleedheart was stopped means that there is still some hope for Bo. But I gotta stress this out, it feels pretty anti-climatic that the guy finally appears, and out of nowhere, all the Brave Hearts surround him. I fear the worst, and by worst, I mean he simply walks away.

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 2:35 am

I doubt Licorice would let him anyhow, seeing as this was all for bringing him there.

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 am

If that's the case, then what's the purpose of the bunny army, that giant robot, Red, the wolf and Mindsnare itself? She obvioulsy required all these elements to bring Bleedheart, so I doubt she has enough control over him.

There's a difference between knowing him, and being able to control him. She obviously knew how to summon him... but other than that...

Postby Biostar » Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

To kill a Braveheart, supposedly.

I didn't say she could control him, I'm just saying that after all the effort of summoning him she wouldn't let him just go back home peacefully without getting or doing whatever she and Ginger were trying to do.

Whatever that is, hell if I know.

Postby Teran » Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Biostar wrote:I didn't say she could control him, I'm just saying that after all the effort of summoning him she wouldn't let him just go back home peacefully without getting or doing whatever she and Ginger were trying to do.
You are still implying that she has some level of control over him, which could be a possibility, although I highly doubt it.

And I doubt she has yet another plan, I mean, first trying to blow Gene and Hansel with a bazooka, then call all those bunnnies, then bring two characters from a different universe to destroy half of the city, so seriously, I doubt she can do anything else. Or did she actually knew that all the Bravehearts would eventually appear and has yet to execute one last part of her plan?
Last edited by Teran on Wed May 23, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)