Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby dj1107 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 pm

So are you an asshole all the time or are you just in a bad mood?
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Recently I did a complete rewrite of PPGD . I posted it in the literature section. Check it out tell me what you think

Postby dj1107 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Anybody wish to see Ghost Nappa in PPGD or GT?

Postby Teran » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Not really.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Re:

Postby derpina-x » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

Moon Unit wrote:My hopes:
Dexter and brick will have battle for Blossom's love. <3
Lalavava will do nothing. :P

Exactly my hopes and dreams. ;)

Re: Re:

Postby Imosa » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 am

dj1107 wrote:Anybody wish to see Ghost Nappa in PPGD or GT?
That would be completely random.

derpina-x wrote:
Moon Unit wrote:My hopes:
Dexter and brick will have battle for Blossom's love. <3
Lalavava will do nothing. :P
Exactly my hopes and dreams. ;)
Protective measures have been taken to make sure that this never happens.

Postby dj1107 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

But not as random as seeing Mighty Orbot in PPGD? In present day? and evil?

Postby Biostar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 am

You have to admit, Ghost Nappa cameo would be completely random.

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:35 am

It would be COMPLETELY RANDOM and pointless towards the (horribly paced) plot.

Also, I wouldn't recommend this thread for people to post "wouldn't it be cool if [insert character's name here] appeared in [insert Bleedman's comic here]".

Blood Lord wrote:Indeed. The device did disappear, suggesting that what ever it did, it did not exist in the location anymore. It teleported somewhere else
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding in my previous quote. What I meant to say is that the main reason they tested that giant hourglass in the moon was to test the distance they could cover with it. Mostly because it appears that it has no effect on Bell, not to mention that you can see a huge fucking explosion in the moon. So again, in my script (assuming it will ever be completed), Doctor X wants to see how much distance will that explosion cover.

Blood Lord wrote:
Teran wrote:1. Freezes everyone with no super powers.

Interesting. Why would that be a goal?
I like to think of it as a chess match where you can't move your King. Obviously, all the pieces must protect the King, otherwise we'll lose the match, however, sometimes it's essential for the player to move the King, imagine how frustrating it would be for the King to remain in the same space forever, a huge advantage for the opponent.

Although the Super Heroes can equally match, and even surpass most of the Cluster Army (at least the present army in the convention), most of the civilians are running away in order to escape those bugs who want to consume them, or whatever. If they couldn't move, it would be even harder for the Super Heroes to fight the Cluster, at least in my opinion. Don't know, just one of my crazy ideas when I was talking to Seir and telling him that the whole convention sequence should focus on Blossom. He said "ok, and what if Blossom is successful, and once she exits the conference everyone is fucking dead". Yeah, we don't want an empty victory.

Blood Lord wrote:Moreof a possibility then any of the others. If you link the devise to a center power supply, you could use it to shut down, infect, etc, any divise that is connected to it. Any defence that Earth could create to fight against the Cluster would be greatly happered if they lost a signifigate amount of tech.
I really like this idea, the main problem I have with this is that the Super Heroes remain intact, and Doctor X is aware of the huge risk they represent in his plans. Doesn't helps that I'm watching the M.I.B. getting their asses kicked by Bell and all those robots. I'm not really sure how advanced we are fight these guys, but I doubt it has any effect on these Cluster bastards.

Blood Lord wrote:Define "lovely toys". Because I can see how Seir took that wrong.
These lovely toys.

The main flaw I see in this is "why have a limited amount of time when the Cluster can simply arrive to Earth and drop these fuckers", perhaps Seir saw this flaw too, because it's way too evident. I can only think of this:

1. They are way too fucking far (then why not wait? Attack with all their might!)

2. Vexus believes that Super Heroes could pose a threat towards these "lovely toys", main reason she just wants to test them against the Super Heroes in this first attack, and in case something goes wrong, just destroy the Hourglass and make these robot dudes survive and get stronger for a second attack.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciated, looking forward for more of your feedback. Gotta write, Seir demands more ideas.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 am

Biostar wrote:You have to admit, Ghost Nappa cameo would be completely random.

Yeah I know it would be random I'm just f-ing with people because I discovered DBZ abridged. Anyway does anyone know if Amazo will return or not?

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:56 am

dj1107 wrote:Yeah I know it would be random I'm just f-ing with people because I discovered DBZ abridged.
Yeah... avoid doing that. Seriously.

dj1107 wrote:Anyway does anyone know if Amazo will return or not?
Maybe because he already appeared in the comic?

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Does anyone expect Bell to go rogue by the end of this?

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 pm

I don't think this thread is for you.

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh Shut the hell up Teran! This is a prediction thread. So I'm predicting that Bell will go rogue by the end of this story.

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 pm

So far I've been pretty nice to you, so behave when I give you some friendly advice, especially after seeing some of your "contributions" to this thread.

Postby Unlimited » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

dj1107 wrote:Oh Shut the hell up Teran! This is a prediction thread. So I'm predicting that Bell will go rogue by the end of this story.

I expect Bell to die a hero's death!
I expect Bell to die from an Anti-PowerPuff weapon that inflicts death and strips her powers away while protecting Blossom!
I expect Bell to die while saving the world from END OF DAYS!!!

On a related note, Bell REALLY should have a talk with her Father asking if the whole situation is a good idea and stuff.
Memento mori

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm just saying the way things have been going for Bell. What with the death of Mandark, The fact of loneliness from The council and Father, The fact that she seeing a imaginary asian boy on the moon, The fact that she was turned into a pony last April fools, The fact that she may figure out that she's just another Powerpuff knockoff like so many before her (i.e. Bunny, & The episode "Knock it off") & The fact that Mimi is clearly the favorite OC from the creator is enough evidence that she may run away with the cluster going after her.

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

That prediction is a bit too extreme, especially because I can't relate her current emotional status to such action (running away, seriously?). And Doctor X already said that she is "another" Powerpuff Girl in the first chapter, it's not like a plot twist or a shocking revelation. And who said that Naga was imaginary?

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Teran wrote:That prediction is a bit too extreme, especially because I can't relate her current emotional status to such action (running away, seriously?). And Doctor X already said that she is "another" Powerpuff Girl in the first chapter, it's not like a plot twist or a shocking revelation. And who said that Naga was imaginary?

I thought he was imaginary. They are talking on the moon without space gear after all. Even if X said she was another Powerpuff my point still stands anybody can make a Powerpuff given the write ingredients but theres always that secret 5th ingredient something I'm sure X doesn't have (unless he used a can of woop-ass stew then I'll buy her being a "Powerpuff"). it also begs the question if Bell has sisters. with the exception of Bunny most Powerpuff are born in groups of 3. So that has to get some people thinking.

Postby Teran » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 pm

dj1107 wrote:I thought he was imaginary.
He isn't.
dj1107 wrote:They are talking on the moon without space gear after all.
He was toying with Bell, so it implies that he also has super powers. If Bell can survive in the moon without her space gear, it implies that Naga can survive too.
dj1107 wrote:Even if X said she was another Powerpuff my point still stands anybody can make a Powerpuff given the WRITE ingredients but theres always that secret 5th ingredient something I'm sure X doesn't have (unless he used a can of woop-ass stew then I'll buy her being a "Powerpuff").
... WHAT?!?
dj1107 wrote:it also begs the question if Bell has sisters. with the exception of Bunny most Powerpuff are born in groups of 3. So that has to get some people thinking.
I strongly doubt it.

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Sorry I ment right in that one sentence. What I ment about the Space gear is that I'm aware She can survive in space but what certain writers tend to forget is that SOUND DOESN'T CARRY THROUGH A VACCUM.

The ingredients part of my speculation on Bells creation comes down to one question: "Did you ever watch the episode Knock it off?" if you have seen it then you'll know the 5th secret ingredient I'm talking about. The Whoop ass stew bit was just a joke/reference To what The show was originally called (instead of chemical X The Proffesor add a can of Whoop ass stew that pretty much caused the girls to outright murder the amoeba boys)

EDIT: You know what never mind I just realise that the 5th ingredient is Bullmess

Postby Imosa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

dj, here is the way I understand this thread. It's not for idle banter about the comic.
Don't come in here and just ask if people think Bell is going to go rogue. Instead, suggest it and explain why you think it is likely. If you're not sure about your idea, then suggest it in one of the page threads and get an opinion there, first.

Postby dj1107 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 pm

So don't ask question about the comic but come up with personal suggestive theories? OK got it

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

I hate April Fools' Day...
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 am

dj1107 wrote:So are you an asshole all the time or are you just in a bad mood?

I am blunt, honest, and bold in my declaration.

You have a problem with it, you can leave.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)