Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:44 pm

Yoshi wrote:Mandark's sister was like Deedee. So, no, making her evil is out of character.

I quite agree with that. But there's also an air that she might be like Gaz, I just don't quite make it up. But all I am(and you are) sure that she is not evil.

Anyway Bubble's and need some quite developing but I am not sure how will it be done(since I don't have cable and only know PPG because of freebie's in Fastfood chains[Mcdonald], wallpaper[from my friends computer], this site and through words of mouth), what I am able to make a prediction is from some characters that I am familiar with like Zim, Dib, and Gaz(I am a nick person since it is the only cartoon shown in free tv, cartoon network shows are very scarce here in where I live).

Anyway, if Dib's character will evolve in the series, I potrayed(or predicted) him already as a high-end paranormal investigator/young psychologist(the reason why he already took a psychology degree is for him to know the difference between those people who are faking paranormal incidence{like demonic possesions, seen U.F.O's} and those of the real thing) , and has already dealth with many uncanny things of the unknown(ghost, devils, stuff), but still he is'nt able to prove it. I don't believe with the fact that Dib's intelligence is quite low in where Bleedman's character attributes shows(but I accept the fact that Zim and Dexter is more intelligent), since in the series, he is an able computer wiz and hacker. Not only that, in the series he can use stealth(in the series, he is able to pass through Zim's house by using a cloaking device that looks like a backpack), and the fact that at such a young age, he is able to know that Zim is an alien indeed(Zim's disguise is too obvious, yes I know that._

His fight between Zim has already taken to the extreme(since Zim is already aided by the Black Eden), but now is his biggest chance for retaliation. As you browse to the comics, Dib is sometimes present at the crowd. He witnessed the fight between Dexter and the PPG girls(since the guy called out that a fight is going on), he is also present when Blossom found out about Dexter's secret Lab(not the dog) in school, Plus he is also present when Dex and Blossom bumps each other in school. An alliance is what he needs in order not only to stop from earth being destroyed by the Black Eden, but also to prove that Alien's and some freak mutants(the PPG's, and the others) exist.

Well that is my prediction though. Anyway, what is with SEGA, just out of curiosity. I know that they are bankrupt though.
"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!"

Re: Predictions

Postby Dusk_Imp » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:28 am

WOW!!! Alot of people seem to be raking their brains out and trying to find out what will happen. I'm glad everyone's enjoying this topic. Ok now...I was looking through bleedman's art and saw a drawing of Grim Jr. looking at Grim's diary and it says that he and Mandy fall in love. So it's safe to say that that really hot chick with the wicked outfit is Mandy. So here's the thing....HOW DID THEY END UP TOGETHER???? O.o' And why does Mandy have red eyes now? And what became of Billy? SOO MANY QUESTIONS :brickwall: My brain hurts now @_@'

Oh and Pudge...I LOVE YOUR ICON!!! *drools over hot anime Dib*
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:54 pm

Not a work by Bleedman and not a work of mine either(I wish it's mine though) but very good indeed. I love the it specially the shoes.
Image[/URL]

It's Dib, yeah maybe by 16, an art way b4 bleedman's works. Kinda led me to be a good Invader Zim fan, specially a Dib fan if that is what you want though. Very good indeed, sorry I can't credit the one who made because I don't know him in the first place.

Anyway about Mandy, I think she becomes a succubus or something... maybe.
"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!"

Postby Knight » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:52 pm

I belive the Rovdyruffs will come back to the PPG's.
The guy with read hair with ponny tail in rovdyruffs will be jealous at dexter. Becouse dexter and blossom are together.

Location: I don't know. But the real question is, do you like fishsticks?

Postby Dusk_Imp » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:25 pm

Pudge_is_so_cute wrote:Not a work by Bleedman and not a work of mine either(I wish it's mine though) but very good indeed. I love the it specially the shoes.
Image[/URL]

It's Dib, yeah maybe by 16, an art way b4 bleedman's works. Kinda led me to be a good Invader Zim fan, specially a Dib fan if that is what you want though. Very good indeed, sorry I can't credit the one who made because I don't know him in the first place.

Anyway about Mandy, I think she becomes a succubus or something... maybe.

I know who did that drawing of dib. Her name on deviantart is ruaki (I think). I have a lot of her artwork. Well, it's good to see a fellow Zim fan. HIII *waves crazily* ^_^ And as for Mandy...a succubus? Maybe not. Maybe Grim made her immortal or something...
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Snake Chomper » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:13 am

Ow...Pudge, I read your post early in the morning and that's all I can say. But, yeah, when the next saga gets going, definately switch gears away from the two redheads (give 'em a break!) and towards one of the other two sisters. [spoiler]And, we already know how Mandy and Grim get together, since Bleedman is adapting SonicRose's fanfic. It's pretty cool. Grim turns a marriage proposal into an ultimatum. Plus, Mandy kills herself! (No, seriously! Bleedman has pushed the envelope before, but I don't know how he's going to be allowed to pull this one off!)[/spoiler]

And for you invader Zim fans, here's an artist I found recently. Show her much love.
http://krusnik007.deviantart.com/

I added spoiler tags to your post. Kamisutra

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:59 am

Wow! That's good... :unsure:

I'm a pretty good artist(my oldest brother works at toy animation, the one's who draws 'One Piece' *spoiler* they are still currently working on One piece the movie).

Well anyway, I wish I had my own scanner though T_T

Anyway, about the Rowdy ruff's..... where did they come from? :shock: I know the girls are made by that proff(their father) by some sweet and spice and chemical x. But the boys, I had'nt even had the slightest idea.

Someone help me!

Postby Dusk_Imp » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:38 am

Anyway, about the Rowdy ruff's..... where did they come from? :shock: I know the girls are made by that proff(their father) by some sweet and spice and chemical x. But the boys, I had'nt even had the slightest idea.

Someone help me![/quote]

Mojo Jojo created the RRB with snails, toe nails, and...umm...i forgot the last one. But just add in Chemical X into it and you have the ROWDYRUFF BOYS!!! Mojo made them to take on the PPG. They were winning but the girls found out that the only thing that could stop them were their fear of cooties. The girls kiss them and they flee in fear. Well there you go. The origins of the RRB. Hope that helps you Pudge.

Added after 4 seconds:

Someone help me![/quote]

Mojo Jojo created the RRB with snails, toe nails, and...umm...i forgot the last one. But just add in Chemical X into it and you have the ROWDYRUFF BOYS!!! Mojo made them to take on the PPG. They were winning but the girls found out that the only thing that could stop them were their fear of cooties. The girls kiss them and they flee in fear. Well there you go. The origins of the RRB. Hope that helps you Pudge.

Postby Snake Chomper » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:05 pm

Snips, snails, and puppy dogs' tails. Watch 'Project Rowdy' again. It's the opening line.

Postby GreenChick » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 am

I wonder if Grim Jr. is betrothed to Her...

The avatar is Morrigan from DarkStalkers, so stop asking me!

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:00 pm

who 'Her' are you referring to?

Postby Material Defender » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:03 pm

You know, the one in the cast sheet?

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:08 pm

Pudge_is_so_cute wrote:who 'Her' are you referring to?

Postby Snake Chomper » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 pm

It'd be a twist, but where did you get that idea from?

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:27 pm

Kamisutra wrote:
Pudge_is_so_cute wrote:who 'Her' are you referring to?

who's that?

Postby GreenChick » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:48 pm

To tell you the truth I have no idea. I have a hunch there might be problems between Him and Grim. Sometimes when there are rivalries between powerful families they try marrying there children off to quell the bad relations. Or Grim could be marrying his children off to gain alliances. It sounds like Grim Jr. takes his father’s place as death he’ll have many an enemy. With strong allies Grim Jr. has someone to help him keep his status. :P

Eh, you never know. It seems to me Her has some importance to Grim Jr., we’ve seen her on each of the cast sheets for GTFDB. She could be a love interest, an enemy, or even a side-kick for all we know (Highly doubt it though). Point is her role could be anything until she enters and the mystery is solved!

But I’m also wondering, on one cast sheet you saw a young Nergal Jr. and an adult Nergal. Did he have a son, or is it just his shape-shifting?

Doubt Grim would want to betroth Minnie to Nergal the Third though.

Postby Material Defender » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:54 pm

Nergal had a son with Billy's aunt in the show.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:49 pm

Yeah. I did see two versions of Nergal. Maybe we get to see the characters age and that's his adult form. I'd like to see an adult form of Minimandy. As for that girl...umm..."Her" was her name? Maybe she is some form of aquantence to the family...or maybe Him and Grim have their quarrels but their kids like each other...kinda like Romeo and Juliet...cept alot cooler.
OK How awsome does Lock look in bleedman's style? I can't stop admiring the way Lock looks. Not to mention he's one of my favorite characters in Nightmare Before Christmas...besides Jack of course *bows down before his allmightyness* Oh F.Y.I. IT'S MY 18TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! ^_^

Postby Rival » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:18 am

Pudge_is_so_cute wrote:who's that?

No one knows yet, she's in the cast page. Most probably, Him's sister or daughter.

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:09 am

Sorry for my stubborness, but who is the 'him' anyway, the red devil looking one or the guys with a jacket.

Postby Rival » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:37 am

Pudge_is_so_cute wrote:Sorry for my stubborness, but who is the 'him' anyway, the red devil looking one or the guys with a jacket.

Him is a villain from the original PPG show, a personification of pure evil.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:59 am

Snake Chomper wrote:And, we already know how Mandy and Grim get together, since Bleedman is adapting SonicRose's fanfic. It's pretty cool. Grim turns a marriage proposal into an ultimatum. Plus, Mandy kills herself! (No, seriously! Bleedman has pushed the envelope before, but I don't know how he's going to be allowed to pull this one off!)

[spoiler]WHAT???!!! MANDY KILLS HERSELF??? :shock: Where can I see this? I would love to see this for myself.[/spoiler]

I added spoiler tags to your post. Kamisutra

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:15 pm

I agree, Mandy commiting suicide sounds totally awsome, plus you know she's undead in grim tales beacuse of her red eyes
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby Snake Chomper » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:23 pm

I probably should have put up a spoiler tag.

Anyway, if you search the topic I created on the pages two weeks ago and the extra teaser page, someone put up the link to Sonic Rose's fanfiction.

For quick reference:
[spoiler]When Mandy's hourglass runs out, Grim doesn't reap her. Mandy finds this out, and to test it, she kills herself. But she doesn't die. In order to save face, Grim tells them that he likes keeping her and Billy around for kicks, but actually he had developed feelings for Mandy. [/spoiler]

Postby GreenChick » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:06 pm

Snake Chomper wrote:I probably should have put up a spoiler tag.

Anyway, if you search the topic I created on the pages two weeks ago and the extra teaser page, someone put up the link to Sonic Rose's fanfiction.

For quick reference:
[spoiler]When Mandy's hourglass runs out, Grim doesn't reap her. Mandy finds this out, and to test it, she kills herself. But she doesn't die. In order to save face, Grim tells them that he likes keeping her and Billy around for kicks, but actually he had developed feelings for Mandy. [/spoiler]

Ugh... Mandy is just a child at that point, so I doubt it's any of those "feelings"

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)