Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Predictions

Postby Material Defender » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:38 pm

I predict you will be liked more if you quit throwing out random and useless predictions.

Postby Luffy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:45 pm

MD wrote:I predict you will be liked more if you quit throwing out random and useless predictions.
I predict that I will be doing all the killing.
Image"It's ever so magical to discover that nearly every adult you've ever met, particularly your parents, has been lying to you for as long as you can remember for absolutely no reason, and that has never ruined the holiday for anyone at all, fuckers."-Awthe, saying what every little boy and girl should be saying when they find out Santa isn't real.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:17 am

I would appreciate it if people would stop arguing over other people's posts. Yes, some maybe alittle odd, but this IS the prediction board. They are entitled to their thoughts. They're here to have fun.

Thank you
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Luffy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:59 am

Dusk_Imp wrote:They're here to have fun.
Chris is taking away MY fun with his stupidity!
Image"It's ever so magical to discover that nearly every adult you've ever met, particularly your parents, has been lying to you for as long as you can remember for absolutely no reason, and that has never ruined the holiday for anyone at all, fuckers."-Awthe, saying what every little boy and girl should be saying when they find out Santa isn't real.

Postby Janana » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:17 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:I would appreciate it if people would stop arguing over other people's posts. Yes, some maybe alittle odd, but this IS the prediction board. They are entitled to their thoughts. They're here to have fun.

Thank you

My thoughts exactly. :unsure:

Postby GreenChick » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:37 pm

Back to topic. Here’s a prediction for kicks. It shall be revealed that Mandy’s father was not that brown-haired, four-eyed dude but a Hellspawn instead. This explains her dark, unearthly aura!!

The avatar is Morrigan from DarkStalkers, so stop asking me!

Postby Dusk_Imp » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:16 am

GreenChick wrote:Back to topic. Here’s a prediction for kicks. It shall be revealed that Mandy’s father was not that brown-haired, four-eyed dude but a Hellspawn instead. This explains her dark, unearthly aura!!

Or maybe Mandy IS a Hellspawn. My theory *tell me if you like it or not GreenChick* one escaped into the living world and went inside a pregnent woman (Mandy's mom) and out came a half-human half-hellspawn child (Mandy)

Speaking of Spawn, I wonder if Spawn was put in charge of protecting Grim Jr. and Mini. Perhaps he's Grim's friend...I saw the robot chicken in one of bleedman's photos...is it Grim Jr. and Mini's pet? I also thought...WHAT HAPPENED TO BILLY??? O.o' I think either Mandy kept him as a slave or a pet...or she killed him.

For PPG I've thought of 3 GREAT teachers to come into the girl's school:
Johnny Bravo
Mr. Crocker
Ms. Bitters

I finally predict that bleedman's original character Ginger will come as a new student and help out the girls in their fight against the Black Eden. Maybe, for a twist, she's out to look for her sister but Bell interfears and later on finds out that Bell is Ginger's sister. OOOHHH!!!

Ok you're probably sick of me talking so much so I'll go into the corner and shut up now while the rabid monkey squirrels come and poke me w/sporks.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Snake Chomper » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:00 pm

Bell, Ginger, and Princess Sam start attending Megaville Elementary, Bell in the Powerpuffs grade and Sam in Zim's class. Since there's that "no fighting" rule, the Powerpuffs can't do anything!

And I predict Mandy is the daughter of Satan, Prince of Darkness. It would make a lot of sense and the family connections and perks would help out Grim.

Postby Diesel Kane » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:03 pm

Luffy wrote:

Ditto, and I think Nicholas Robinson and Chris Jackson are the same person. Acktoo or Kami can tell us the truth.

Talking about predictions well I´m ok with whatever is gonna happen next. My imagination isn´t that big. I´ll leave it you guys.

Postby Rival » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:44 pm

Khrosnov Kane wrote:
Luffy wrote:

Ditto, and I think Nicholas Robinson and Chris Jackson are the same person. Acktoo or Kami can tell us the truth.

Yup, Chris, used the same IP for a time, so it's one and the same person.

Postby GreenChick » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:45 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:
GreenChick wrote:Back to topic. Here’s a prediction for kicks. It shall be revealed that Mandy’s father was not that brown-haired, four-eyed dude but a Hellspawn instead. This explains her dark, unearthly aura!!

Or maybe Mandy IS a Hellspawn. My theory one escaped into the living world and went inside a pregnent woman (Mandy's mom) and out came a half-human half-hellspawn child (Mandy)

I like it! Either way its about Hellspawns and Mandy.

Postby Nicholas Robinson » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:02 pm

Who's Chris Jackson?

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm

haha mandy being the spawn of satan, thats pretty funny, and yet totally makes sense, good prediction
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby Diesel Kane » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Nicholas Robinson wrote:Who's Chris Jackson?

Yeah right, keep faking.
MEX-I-CAN'T ~Acktoo
hey man what was that show that only gay douchebags like called again? Oh yeah, it's One Piece ~Dave

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:59 pm

OK Now that I'm back from midterms it's time for me to predict something...ok!!! I thought it would be funny if Stewie from Family Guy joined the Black Eden cuz they promised that they'd help him kill Lois if he helps in creating weapons. Aku is definetely gonna show up and we'll see some sick action between him and Sensei Jack.

And for a cameo in Grim Tales, The Corpse Bride! *Note: the movie comes out on the 31 of this month* I'm still waiting for Cerberus to show up.

Since I've seen bleedman draw Harry Potter a few times, there's a possibility he MAY show up in one of the comics. Maybe.

Postby Luffy » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:16 pm

I hope that if Harry Pothead does show, he gets killed. That would be nice.

Postby GreenChick » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:33 am

Okay, Mandy's shadow in the last update only made me feel there is a greater chance of her having some Hellspawn in her. But the question is, does Mandy Grim, mother of Grim Jr. and MiniMandy, Bride of Death, know this?

Postby Rival » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:18 am

Luffy wrote:I hope that if Harry Pothead does show, he gets killed. That would be nice.

I like Harry Potter, the books itself are written very welll. The character wouldn't really fit the PPGD/GT, though.

Postby Nergal Junior » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:08 am

Well I assume Nergal Jr. would have some fancy to Mandy and challenge Grim to a battle and Man-- blegh! My fandom arises. I will push that aside. Well, I think that in the Grim Tales comic....Billy is not dead so of course we won't see him--or atleast I think he is alive and living on earth and also I predict that Nergal Jr. is against the family since-- well think about it! Seems llikely.

Helga would most likley be just a minor character. Not too major but that's just what I think. Naturally I like the idea of Mandy being the daughter of Hellspawn (That rocks!) but she looks alot like her mother...so ya.

I doubt Hary Potter would show up again it would be strange.I highly doubt the father thing as well but that would make so much sense!

I love the Grim and Mandy pairing it's so right. I would also like to see Nergal hitting on Mandy GAH! I doubt that would happen but I can dream can't I?
:bigsmile:

I have got the big question.How in the world did Mandy have kids with Grim?!..he's all but bones.
:jawdrop:

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:07 pm

If Mandy IS a Hellspawn creature, then maybe I can see where Hellboy would fit in. He was hired to take her out for people fear that she would become too powerful and destroy everything. Even Grim is somewhat afraid of her, or so he said.

I also wanna know, how is it that Grim Jr. is bones and Minimandy is flesh?
Explain that one O.o

Postby Nergal Junior » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:15 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:If Mandy IS a Hellspawn creature, then maybe I can see where Hellboy would fit in. He was hired to take her out for people fear that she would become too powerful and destroy everything. Even Grim is somewhat afraid of her, or so he said.

Explain that one O.o

Genes and DNA? :jawdrop:

That simply leads to more and more complicated questions.

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:36 pm

Explain that one

hell, I'm still figuring out how they made kids in the first place(mostlikely evil magic)
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby Akaine » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:05 pm

I predict that I shall go insane XD
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Janana » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:38 pm

Nergal Junior wrote:That simply leads to more and more complicated questions.

Here's the quote from that GAoBaM episode "That's my mummy":

"Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered."~Irwin's Dad lol

Anyways, I've kept on thinking that in the Grim Tales comic, Nergal Junior will some Gate Keeper of Hell and his job is make sure that rouge demons don't try to take over the Underworld.

Off-Topic- It's nice to see another Nergal Junior fan here. ;p
Last edited by Janana on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Acktoo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:58 pm

I predict...

NOTHING! MWAHAHAHAHA.
Too good for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)