Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Not a pun, but a mistype on my part. Son and golden are not related, I just used the word golden as saying it would be awesome. And before you ask why not say it would be awesome, it's cause I like to use different words/language to mix it up a bit.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k14
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 am

Guardian wrote:Anyways. Walker has a simple design. Should he be appearing in the comic, I hope he is every inch the supposed deceptive bad ass we thought Him was going to be.

Hell yes please. I wonder, would they use his introduction to tell us that Fenton may have died, similar to how they used Aku to tell us Jack was defeated.

I still want to see Walker vs Phantom though.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:34 am

Birdofterror wrote:
Havoc wrote:I know I've said this a million times really, really, hope Mimi isn't the only child of a PPG in the GT. If Bubbles and/or Buttercup are dead in GT and neither one had a kid, then I'm fucking done with that comic.
Dang, you're really set on this, aren't you?

At this point even if they do show another PPG child, I think people will just see it as a bad thing and piss on Nek again.

It really, REALLY depends on how they are presented.

Also the gender ratio in GT is fucked beyond all reason, so if there's a kid, I hope it's a boy.

Damn straight. I've suffered through page after page of Chi, in the hopes that we'll learn more about the other PPG. It better be worth it. To me, the idea that Mimi would be the only thing to come from an entire city of heroes, is total horseshit.

I think you might be right about NEK being ridiculed over another puff kid. After all, we got really pissed when he became the new writer of SB.

As for the gender ratio: I think this is based on Bleed's...err..."preference" in characters. But I also feel like the number of characters that are in the same age group as Junior and Minnie, is awfully scarce. I think the story could greatly benefit from a few more. I too would love to see Walker have a son. I can't even begin to imagine what a redesign of Walker would even look like.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aswan Fogs » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Hee, Nergal soul reaping powers are being developed slowly but surely. Keep on learning, Jr.! And the next page will be Minnie.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 am

You know; you can comment under the pages themselves, right? As a matter of fact, this sorta comment would better suited for the update pages themselves. By no means is this a rule, it's just more coherent that way. But y'know; it's whatevs.

Also, what makes you think the next page will have Minnie?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 am

Demo seems to be listing the people in Grim Skull. With William delivering Minnie's mirror, I think it's likely we'll see her 'bio' next page.

Seeing as Demo doesn't know about Halloween Town, he likely still believes that Minnie is human/nergal.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 am

viewtopic.php?p=3481714#p3481714

Found this interesting, wasn't too sure where to discuss, since the latest update threads will likely be filled with jokes.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hagaren » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 am

Ok, then lets continue here XD

Yes, I think that events that we cant see yet in GT create PPGD, but they are not conected because that PPGD is PPGD2 (new timeline), the past of GT is PPGD1 (old timeline). Quoting BeeAre

again, if GT is suggested to be the bad end of PpGD, that means that GT's past IS PpGD's present. Just no real victories D:

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:36 am

You are connecting them by saying GT leads to PPGD. This is the issue I'm addressing.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hagaren » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 am

Oh well, its just a theory anyway, even if I am right the writers arent going to make it that way XDDD

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:54 pm

I'd like to try and experiment/start a discussion. I want to hear people's thought on this subject just for fun and to see people's thought. Who should die in PPGD? Pick anyone, Bell, Dr. X, Vexas, the Rowdy Ruff Boys, Professor Utonium, anyone really. I know Vexas will die since she's a dangerous criminal with powerful robots of mass destruction, and Dr. X either has to die or be imprisoned for the damaged he caused (or has yet to cause, depending on the after effects of the bomb). How about Bell? She could die to increase the drama of the story, like after a set of events she realized she was wrong, and dies either my accident or someone, or something, kills her. Or she could live and learn from her mistakes to carve out a better future for herself and not follow in her father's foot steps. What do you guys think, who should live or die in PPGD? I'd like to hear thoughts and descriptive as possible reasons for why.
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 pm

You might not always get what you like :3 I'm going to bed now, but I'll drop a couple opinions to help get things rolling.

For PPGD, I find it strange when someone dies. There's a decent build up before it each death, so I wouldn't want to see Bell die. My one and only real reason, I don't think it'd be done well.

As for the other villains listed, I'm more indifferent about them really. Having them die, just for the sake of death, would make the series feel less like a story. The main antagonists need a bit more time before dying, tossing them away for no reason would just seem like such a waste. I feel the same for most of the protagonists as well.

If I had to choose one from PPGD, I'd go with a less popular character. One that most would know and remember, but wouldn't want to see more of. Probably someone from the PPG's past. I'm too tired to try and think of a specific, but the comic is lacking villains from PPG.

Honestly, I'd want to see a death in GT. Specifically, Mimi. I just think it'd be a brilliant twist if Him grew tired of Mimi then figured that she'd one day seek vengeance, and he decided to use her one last way. Being, to throw Mimi at Mandy, knowing that Mandy would likely kill her. This gives Him a reason to instigate a war, while taking care of a future problem.
At first, I though Chi's introduction made this idea less appealing; however, now I believe it's even more desirable. Mimi's death would bring out the development Chi needs, and it has the potential to be great. Aku would need to better contain Chi, especially now that she has her powers. This would cause major conflicts with both Him and Grim/Mandy. The Ghost Zone may not have solid alliances, or they may choose to break them, so they can sit back and watch the other realms weaken, possibly even going in near the end of the war to gain the most they can for little losses.
Of course Mimi can't just die at anytime, there would need to be a proper build up to it. Regardless, I feel that this would be the most interesting turn of events in any of Bleed's comics, if it ever happens.
Oh, I could write an essay about this xD But, it would fall on deaf ears T.T
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 pm

I didn't include GT or SB in my post of who should die because, well, in GT, death is pretty much guaranteed for almost anyone. It's apparent for that story, as it shows, most, if not all, of the heroes getting killed. So it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if a character died, but if anyone does have a character to die in that series as well as some thought to go along with it, type away. Oh, as for SB....yeah, I got nothing. It's a another story altogether on story, characters, etc. and it's not really worth looking into who would die in that series imo.
Oh, and don't worry Tenshi, I'd read your essay's any day! /o/
XD
Just Rockin

Postby tonightscake » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 pm

It'd be an interesting twist if for some weird reason heaven intervened in the underworld's upcoming war. In truth, heaven probably doesn't give two shits about the underworld, but still, maybe Him taking over the underworld would give him enough power to take on heaven, causing a great calamity of a war. Possibly the only way to prevent such would be to intervene before he could gain power, so in the midst of battle a holy army randomly sweeps in like Gandolf and saves castle Grimskull. It'd be the best deus ex machina to pull. They could even bring Hoss Delgatto and Blossom and everyone back to kill Him. If Mimi is killed, which in this case would be a self-sacrafice to safe someone from Him's wrath, then she could even come back in her pure human form and tag team with Blossom, or just do it herself, and land the final blow against Him, thus ending the main plot in a happy little clusterfuck of heroes returning from "the dead".
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 am

I've gotta say, you're sorta asking for the moon there. Especially that part about Mimi and Blossom. For starters, there's a good chance that Blossom's soul might have been used to make Chi. However I feel like one or more of the fallen heroes returning as an undead spirit is not to far from the realm possibility. But I feel like there would need to be a damn good reason for them to go to the underworld and get mixed up in this war shit. It is an interesting idea none-the-less.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby tonightscake » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm

I know it's farfetched and I'm doubtful that's how NEK is going to resolve things, but it's just a way that the plot could go if Grimskull can't hold its own against Him and friends.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 pm

I'd much rather not. Death has to mean SOMETHING. The Megaville deaths will all be redundant if they all just came back.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:11 pm

I forget which thread it was, but BR stated kinda recently that you can think GT is like PPGD bad end. Not that the two are connected, just to think that if there were no time squad and such, GT would be the bad outcome of PPGD, so death kinda does have to be permanent to all the fallen heroes in GT. Depressing? Yes, but that's what GT's about. The only good is that Mimi and whoever's left over are just going to have to pick up the pieces and create a better future.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:54 pm

The thing is: I can't see GT's past being exactly like PpGD's present. I mean, without the Time Squad, Blossom would have never learned about Dexter's past, and that's only scratching the surface. BR himself said that the split between GT and PPGD happened a long, long time ago. With that you get into this whole Butterfly Effect, and god only knows what sorta events took place.

As for the Heroes in GT: Like Tenshi said, if they all came back, that would make everything pointless with their deaths in the first place. I could see maybe one hero coming back from the dead, but that's about it. Even then it would have to be very well written.

I'm more fond of the idea of a few of them or their prodigies surviving, and becoming relevant later on. As a matter of fact BR has said that there's still people alive in the World of the Living in GT, and one of them will be Mandy's unwitting accomplice. I'm willing to bet three things about this: 1) This person is either a hero or one of the heroes' offspring. 2) They'll be the one that ends up with Jack's sword. 3) This might have something to do with Jack's story in PPGD.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Meh. It may be my inner pessimist, but I think that if they were going to introduce such a character, they would have done so by now. Or at least dropped hints for them.

A character to come out of the endfield with no buildup would be about as well received as Chi, and I would assume they would be handled just as well, and also shoved down our throats to the point of such an interesting character becoming boring and then annoying faster than it takes to draw concept art for them.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:05 pm

We did have a hint get dropped already, or at least one that could be interpreted that way with Jack's sword. Plus, we're still in a build up stage, its not impossible for them to do another intro.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 am

Exactly. BR has already hinted at it. Also the cast in GT is awfully small right now, so there's room to grow (at least that's the way I see it). To me, all the evidence seems to point towards someone from Megaville using Jack's sword, as Mandy's unwitting accomplice, and this possibly tying in with Jack's story in PpGD. As to who this character might be, I have no clue, but I feel like they would need to have at least somewhat 'righteous' intentions in order to use Jack's sword. I'm hoping for someone in Jr and Minnie's age range.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gizmo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:09 am

Hey!! I just figured that I think Timmy Turner could be Grim Jr's father. hence the streak of hair. AND... when jr is in human form his eye ( not the one given by minnie but the other one) in blue JUST LIKE TIMMY!!!!! I solved the case.
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 am

Timmy Turner and Danny Fenton had been the top theories for years.

Sorry Gizmo, that theory is almost as old as the comics. :c
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 am

Yeah, those ideas are older than I am.

Also the cast in GT is awfully small right now, so there's room to grow (at least that's the way I see it).

Yeah, more people are needed. Because we also need someone who is an informant for Him within Mandy's ranks, but no one is fitting that classification.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)