Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Ryley » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:54 am

shamanking1991 wrote:The reason I say they might have there Nergal Powers is that:

1) In the Future (3 days ahead) It been shown that, he already have access to the (uncontrollable) power he recieves and also that it has to be controlled by Minnie.

2) Up to this point "Trials and Redemption" we haven't really SEEN him still capable of the power, although he may just be saving it as a "last-ditch effort" move if need be to escape.

Well, keep in mind that in the future, Minnie and Junior have presumably been reunited with their bodies. Right now they are in soul form, which means they probably don't have access to the Nergal Powers. The Nergal demon is pretty much on its own right now, they aren't in control of it, so it's doing what it wants to do.

On the other hand, I'm not really sure what they CAN do in soul form. Minnie clearly is capable of changing appearance, as she has changed her clothing several times. She also summoned both a knife, and a scythe out of the ground. That could have been Her's influence, though, while possessed by Her, a victim could have access to some of Her's powers. And we know Her can change her appearance, too, if only from Mimi to Her.

Although again, it seems cliche' to me, it could be that the scythe Minnie summoned is the only weapon the kids have available to them, and Junior might pick it up. If he can use it as a channel to awaken his powers, then he might have a chance. And as a Reaper, it would make sense to me for his powers to be linked to his soul. On the other hand, he may just find the power on his own, and Minnie summoning a scythe was just a coincidence.

Minnie may find that she has other abilities as well, since she's returned to Angel form. Although she has lost her wings, she may have as yet unrevealed powers. We know Minnie can control the Nergal powers, but Bleedman once said that in losing her demon half, Minnie gained a new power. It seems like controling Junior's powers is what he meant, but he could still have another suprise waiting.

(Hoo, yeah, there goes the wall of text. Good question. lol)

Postby TimeMech » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Rowby-kun_90 wrote:If you look back, he's not in bones, but with flesh & bones. It's possible that they took out his soul form instead. When Clockworks or Nergal Sr said "His very soul." it may referred to Jr's soul form. And also why is he glowing blue? It probably cuz that his body is still inside the beast and soul form in the realm. Almost like YuYu Hakusho in a way.

Mmm, I'm inclined to agree with you on that-- since I can't think of any other way it'd make sense. I mean, the nergal demon took over Jr.'s body; made it grow, warp and fuse with the pumpkinator until that monster was formed. If they were to lose his body, their new "Master".. then I doubt they'd be able to hold that form. Or at the very least they should lose his reaping powers or something. *Edit: Though.. in the comic they did say something like "No matter we've absorbed enough of his powers.." So I'm really not sure.

Personally I'm interested in why the Redeemer was so in awe about Jr.'s eyes.. or at least the one that was his. I can't help but wonder if something about that is going to manifest within the next couple of comics or later down the line.
SSBB Friend Code~!: 4081-5170-4302

Postby Ryley » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 am

Rowby-kun_90 wrote:Like what Clockworks said, "I have enlisted TWO Underworld's Mightiest Warriors to battle this abomination." It can't be the Redeemer cuz he's from the Heavens (but if he is, that counts as 1).

Well, Clockwork actually says, "I have enlisted the aid of two of the Underworlds mightiest warriors to battle this abomination", but then says "You will not go on this quest alone. There are those who will aid you by your side." So obviously he is referring to Redeemer as the latter, and the other two warriors as the former. He did not send the warriors with Junior, he sent them directly to fight the Pumkinator/Reaper Demon.

The first of these warriors is obviously Dark Danny. He is certainly one of the mightiest warriors Clockwork has known (or he wouldn't keep him locked up) and as a ghost he is of the Underworld.

One possibility is that the other warrior he refers to is Nergal Jr. When he showed up on the scene, Grim said to Mandy, "You called him?" and she said "No." Which implies the relationship between Grim and Nergal Jr. is strained, as you would expect it to be. Mandy may not have planned on calling him because she expected Grim to protest, but Clockwork went ahead and invited him anyway.

I actually suspect that Clockwork intended to include Her in his list of "those who will aid you", although obviously not intentionally. He may have even meant Mimi, perhaps she will assert control now. Either way, though, Her was instrumental in retrieving Minnie from Heaven and reuniting her with Junior, so from Clockwork's point of view, She is doing what She is supposed to do. The same with Him, and even Jeff.

If he somehow kill/reap his sister (even though they're in their soul forms), The Redeemer will take the sister again, but with a twist that it will feel like it was deja vu. Maybe he will not kill her, but return the favor to Minnie on what she done to save Jr against that pumpkinator.

I kind of doubt Junior can reap Minnie again. Reaping appears to be a process where the soul is separated from the body. What is there to separate from the soul? It would be kind of neat, though, if after saving Minnie and going to all the trouble to get her back, Junior (reluctantly, of course, making it obvious he knows what he's giving up) offers to let her go with Redeemer. That kind of sacrifice might convince Minnie once and for all that he does actually love her.

Another possibility I have thought of is that it's not Minnie that gets killed, but Junior. Or at least, violently dismembered, although we are talking about a soul, so it would have to be some sort of spiritual analogue to physical destruction. Anyway, it would balance out Minnie's death in the same way.

I don't think either is likely at this point, though. I'm not sure what Junior's going to have to go through to escape from Him with his sister, but it's probably not going to be that dramatic.

(And another thing, they won't just runaway from Him like that. They would be stupid enough to forget the Pumpkinator that is still roaming around the Underworld. That would mean they purposely left it without planning on how to beat it.)

I don't think at this point Junior cares about the Pumkinator. He wants his sister out of there. Or at least, he will as soon as he finishes yelling at her and reacting to the slap. lol

After they've made their escape and are safe, his conscience may kick in, and he'll decide he has to go stop the Pumpkinator. Then again, what means does he have to get there? He can't teleport, he doesn't have Reaper powers yet. So he may have to find his Reaper powers before he can feel he can do anything. Unless Clockwork shows up.

The part with Clockworks, Grim, Nergal Sr. inside the Pumpkinator. When they took Jr out of the beast, did they took out Jr? Or maybe they took out their soul form of Jr?

Yeah, it's pretty clear Junior's current form is his soul. Grim and Nergal said so, as you said, and Clockwork also told him "You exist now as a manifestation of your soul. While in this realm you are flesh and blood." In other words, souls in the Underworld take on physical form. (Presumably so they can be punished)

This means that both Minnie and Junior are souls, and their bodies are still in the Pumpkinator. That is why it retains both their powers. The Nergal Demons appear to be a separate entity at this time, although they are linked to Junior's body. While in the realm inside the Pumpkinator, however, they were able to separate out Junior's soul, and hold it captive. (Possibly using Minnie's body to hold him. I hadn't thought of that, but it explains why the creature holding Junior looked like Demon Minnie. Maybe they used her discarded body as a sort of cell, transferring him into it in much the same way they transferred from her body to his)

Postby Edo_nagori » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 pm

I Think That This may just be an introdution. You know scince it's just a look to the past. And That there will be a tougher enimy than then pumpkin ater. And the second part is the real story. Als oI think that Jeff wil lHelp Juniour and minnie out. Becouse he's a nice guy. I think that Jeff and Minnie will defnintly appear later in the series. Any way, The way mimi looked when Minni was like she was controling something. I think that Minnie just sees Jr. As a brother ,and her fealings twords him were magnifyed into actual love whe n she was in that state. I mean really magnified, becouse Minnie would porbly never hurt jr. No matter what.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Edo_nagori wrote:I Think That This may just be an introdution. You know scince it's just a look to the past. And That there will be a tougher enimy than then pumpkin ater. And the second part is the real story. Als oI think that Jeff wil lHelp Juniour and minnie out. Becouse he's a nice guy. I think that Jeff and Minnie will defnintly appear later in the series. Any way, The way mimi looked when Minni was like she was controling something. I think that Minnie just sees Jr. As a brother ,and her fealings twords him were magnifyed into actual love whe n she was in that state. I mean really magnified, becouse Minnie would porbly never hurt jr. No matter what.

... Have you not been reading the last pages?

Please work on grammar, and spelling.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Edo_nagori » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

Blood Knight wrote:
Edo_nagori wrote:I Think That This may just be an introdution. You know scince it's just a look to the past. And That there will be a tougher enimy than then pumpkin ater. And the second part is the real story. Als oI think that Jeff wil lHelp Juniour and minnie out. Becouse he's a nice guy. I think that Jeff and Minnie will defnintly appear later in the series. Any way, The way mimi looked when Minni was like she was controling something. I think that Minnie just sees Jr. As a brother ,and her fealings twords him were magnifyed into actual love whe n she was in that state. I mean really magnified, becouse Minnie would porbly never hurt jr. No matter what.

Sorry about the Grammer thing, WEll I have skimmed through them. Well I know some of the stuff has been said before, Sorry.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Edo_nagori wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:

Sorry about the Grammer thing, WEll I have skimmed through them. Well I know some of the stuff has been said before, Sorry.

Its all good.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Chuckledarkly » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:02 am

Do you think he will eventually merge grim tales and sugar bits? They seem to be getting closer and closer to each other... with characters appearing in both and what not.
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby SkulFetish » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:59 am

BrokenLine wrote:Do you think he will eventually merge grim tales and sugar bits? They seem to be getting closer and closer to each other... with characters appearing in both and what not.

I don't know what you're talking about. There isn't a single character in SB that has also appeared in GT, save for that silhouette that could conceivably be the Violator. If by Sugar Bits you meant PPGD, then that's also most likely a no. Mandy is a child in PPGD, and in GT she is married and has children. It's way too far in the future for them to combine, unless Clockwork did some major fucking up.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:53 pm

The only merging that I see happening is GT and PPG where the fact that Mandy is immortal in PPG. Perhaps in GT we see the PPG older w/kids or Jr somehow goes back in time and sees his parents before they got married.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:The only merging that I see happening is GT and PPG where the fact that Mandy is immortal in PPG. Perhaps in GT we see the PPG older w/kids or Jr somehow goes back in time and sees his parents before they got married.

Good night. I leave the forums for what? five, maybe six days and so much has happened.

I can see that happening, however I don't think its a very likely occurance. Should Jr see the past and events that have spawned this particular time period, I don't think it would prove much to us maybe Jr's biological father. It would be cool to see indeed. But I offer a slight spin to your idea. What if PPGD members got to see their future?

Now the future is always in changing events and motions, so seeing a possible path that the futuree holds shouldn't harm anything. However the only link (between GT and PPGD) I can pull out of my twisted variation is seeing Blosom as the mother of Her.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dusk_Imp » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 am

Blood Knight wrote:Good night. I leave the forums for what? five, maybe six days and so much has happened.

Don't you just love that? Hahahaha. How do you think I felt when I went on vacation for a week?

And the new Sugar Bits..."It's to late for that. You can't help her." Does he mean that Ginger is the way she is because she constantly visited Discordia? She probably got affected by the atmosphere and became selfish/heartless/other emotions.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Ryley » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Dusk_Imp wrote:And the new Sugar Bits..."It's to late for that. You can't help her." Does he mean that Ginger is the way she is because she constantly visited Discordia? She probably got affected by the atmosphere and became selfish/heartless/other emotions.

My thoughts exactly. I don't feel she could have changed so much with just a short contact, so it seems to me she's been coming here for some time. That would kind of fit with Hansel seeing her walking around as if sleepwalking, and the portal found in the palace. Either Ginger has been sneaking out to explore other realms, or someone is manipulating her.

This is all speculation at this point, though, the story has barely started. But at least we are starting to see some clues.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Ryley wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:And the new Sugar Bits..."It's to late for that. You can't help her." Does he mean that Ginger is the way she is because she constantly visited Discordia? She probably got affected by the atmosphere and became selfish/heartless/other emotions.

My thoughts exactly. I don't feel she could have changed so much with just a short contact, so it seems to me she's been coming here for some time. That would kind of fit with Hansel seeing her walking around as if sleepwalking, and the portal found in the palace. Either Ginger has been sneaking out to explore other realms, or someone is manipulating her.

This is all speculation at this point, though, the story has barely started. But at least we are starting to see some clues.

I did not consider this interesting theroy. I thought that in this realm ( or whatever it's called ) slow turns you into some kind of creature over time (can't explan Tim). But Hey I like your guys idea better.

...Why isn't Mammon heartless or mean though?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ryley » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Blood Knight wrote:(can't explan Tim).

It's possible that natural inhabitants of the realm, if they have a "victim" personality, don't change. They essentially become the fodder that everyone else beats up on.

Then again, Tim and the little girl that disappeared could be just as vicious as those around them, despite their appearances. Robin certainly has adapted to her environment, and she's no innocent damsel in distress.

As for Mammon, maybe as the guy in charge, he is able to choose how he acts. He would be mean and cruel to the natives, but since Hansel is a visitor he shows him the courtesy that Hansel would expect in his own world.

Postby cornteen » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:52 am

OMG! 586 pages! i cant read all that!
srry 4 that im just WOWD! by that i read like the first 20 or so pages and just couldnt read on! i wana know about a shirt i saw on the cover(-like) page of Soal Frounter(i suk at spelling srry) the GTFDB 1 i want it SOOOO bad id pay $50 4 that shirt and id where it 4 3 weeks befor i even thoght about taking it off(my church freinds (cuz of name XD)and every bodey else(cuza smellXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) would hate me 4 it but idc!) where can i get it?!?!!?!?!?!?

btw i want 2 congrat ppl 4 coming up with sutch awsm avitars and sigs but most of all ther even awsmer ideas 4 the comics MOST r good not all but alot!
i would like 2 see a few more comic mix(es (i think?))like in Ever After that was realy cool! i dont expect but itd b cool

the ppgd story with mandark coming back is kinda eather way i wouldent care if he did or dident (srry bout that he is kinda cool) but his sis WONT revive him she wasnt the genios (as i sayed HORIBLE spelling!)if anything hes still alive thats what allways hapens when some fam. member picks up a pice of somthing from the charicter (tolled u![i ryly SUK XD])
as 4 GTFDB ill always love the story NO MATER WHAT!(unless bleedmangose all HENTAI on us but hese not like that right?...RIGHT!?!?)

tx 4 reading another SUPER long post by cornteen(im thinking of taking a "dont make such long and badly spelled posts"class... if there is 1 XDlol)
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
will not be posting oftern, only when i see anomilysor thinggs others have missed!!!

These pics are NOT approved by bleedman,but i wish for him to look at them,thats why its my sig,and hopefuly say i can use them .
Would be on deviant but again not approved.
I drew these myself along with about 7 others but these are my best so i hope you all like them!
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo.jpg
and
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo2.jpg

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 pm

GOD IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Misery Chord » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 am

I'm sure everyone else made these observations in countless threads, but here's my own.

1. I think Danny Phantom--the heroic Danny that is the star of his self-titled show, not Dark Danny, natch--is Jr.'s biological father. I believe this because...

a: It would make dramatic sense for the character who "fathered" Jr. to be someone with a significant role in the comic. However, all of the main male or supporting characters are either incapcable of siring children, or would lack the opportunity to do so. Dark Danny would also be excluded but he has an in canon alternate version whom would not be excluded from the candidacy.
b: There are two big hints made in the dialog. First, Dark Danny asks, "Who's your daddy?" While this is a taunt, it may be foreshadowing to the audience that he, or rather his alternate version (half?)self, is the daddy,
Second, Dark Danny is featured again in top panel of a later comic Even though this is to set up a gag, it may be a follow-up to to the previous one.
c: Jr.'s eyes are blue and his hair is brown. According to cartoon logic, this means that one of his parents had to have blue eyes. Danny has blue eyes in human form. Cartoon characters' hair colors are often blended, so a blonde haired woman and a black-haired man can have a kid with brown hair.

2. The denoument will have the Redeemer delivering Mimi into heaven in Minnie's stead.

The Redeemer swore that he would not rest until bring her back safely. Oaths in fiction often have severe consequences. Since the audience knows that Minnie's soul will end up back in the underworld, in a sewed up (presumaly, her own) body, Minnie's not going with him. I don't think the Redeemer's soul will be obliterated or "taken" for failing this task, and I don't think he will be permanently "restless." He could bring simply bring Mimi as a replacement, unintentionally fulfilling his vow (he'd bring HER back to heaven).

Also, if Heaven works the same way as it does in Spawn, Mimi would be an acceptable replacement given that she is clearly a valuable soul. Finally, it would foil the plans of Him for a considerable amount of time, as he wouldn't have access to his greatest asset. At the same time, it wouldn't preclude the "real" Her from conceivaly returning if necessary, since Her is a fusion of Him's demonic energies with an innocent, little girl's soul.

Postby SpookS » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 pm

I was reading some post from you guys, I must admit, So much talk about Redeemer and If He'll let Minnie stay with Jr.
But then I remembered. In one of the Comic pages Spawn cames from nowhere to save Jr. and a zombie looking Minnie from Violator.
So, What If Redeemer let Minnie stay with Jr., and for broking a rule or something, He got turned into Spawn to protect her?.
It most be something REALLY bad to not bring a "Gifted Soul" to Heaven.
Thought When They start to tell their story to Spawn He seems to know nothing about them. Maybe brainwash to have only one mission but to protect them.

Just an Idea.
Thank You for reading.

[Thanks to Blood knight fro telling me to move my post.]
P.S: I know I may be wrong thought.

Postby SpookS » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Misery Chord wrote:First, Dark Danny asks, Who's your daddy?" While this is a taunt, it may be foreshadowing to the audience that he, or rather his alternate version (half?)self, is the daddy.

That may be. But If you remember in that same comic Nergal Jr. cames from nowhere and says: "Here's Your daddy"
Thought It may be a way to only concentrate in Nergal and not to think about Danny.

Also If Danny was Jr.'s father He would be able to do some "ghost" powers.

Postby +KidReaper+ » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:07 pm

I think the farly odd parents and timmy are going to steel some one heart

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:25 pm

+KidReaper+ wrote:I think the farly odd parents and timmy are going to steel some one heart

Explain please.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby 3tilltwo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 am

+KidReaper+ wrote:I think the farly odd parents and timmy are going to steel some one heart

o.O interesting..
"Was that a f*cking mortor?" haha.

Postby chabemedina333 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:21 am

i wouldn't like if the 2 comics mix up like they say before :unsure:
ImageImage
Last edited by chabemedina333 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby chabemedina333 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 am

sorry i just to get in and forgot to present myself im new here and i dont now many rules of this so if i break any could you be so kin to tell me. and for a prediction i think Jr having reedemer fighting him and jeff distracting Her he would scape with minnie and prevent Redeemer taking minnie back to heaven

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)