Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Gizmo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Just spitballing here, but does the author of PPGD have a sense of humor? If so, what if in the next page, Sam falls....but doesn't fall anywhere near the wire. just a random usual trip 'n' fall. All the suspense goes down the toilet!
lol
Last edited by Gizmo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Now that would be funny. I would so laugh if she didn't fall on the wire and just next to it. XD
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:32 pm

BeeAre is the writer for PPGD btw :p
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gizmo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Oh yeah. That definetly needs to happen just to pause all the seriousness for just a little while. LOL
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 pm

This damn thread is moving so fast, I can't keep up.
Tenshi Nova wrote:I feel like a conversation like this would be better discussed in your Lit thread. Idk, I like it.

If Bunny does somehow get reintroduced, I'd enjoy something along the lines of stabilized respawn. Her memories are there, but now that her body and mind are more stable, those memories are repressed.
If the color spectrum means anything towards their personalities, then Bunny would be intelligent and emotional.

If Bunny did comeback as a more intelligent being, then she might not look fondly upon the fact that she was created as a tool just for the purpose of making the PPG lives easier. Someone could even convince her that of this, and take advantage of her budding intellect. Just wanted to add my $0.02 on the matter.

Gizmo wrote:Just spitballing here, but does the author of PPGD have a sense of humor? If so, what if in the next page, Sam falls....but doesn't fall anywhere near the wire. just a random usual trip 'n' fall. All the suspense goes down the toilet!
lol

Although both BR and Bleed like to add some good humor from time-to-time, any deaths that occur in either comic, are usually very dark and dramatic. Just the way I like it. I expect Sam's death with take the same theme.

I wonder how they're gonna fit Sam's back story into all of this? I know BR said it would involve the presents of Grim, but I don't know if they're gonna tell us before, during, or after her death.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Havoc wrote:Although both BR and Bleed like to add some good humor from time-to-time, any deaths that occur in either comic, are usually very dark and dramatic. Just the way I like it.
You and me both, Brother.

I think Deedee's death scene and Minnie's death scene and their respective followups were the two pinnacles of Bleedman's Work.

How he made Mandark not seem like such a villain in the end was also incredibly awesome. I love villains who aren't 2D.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Gizmo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

:idea: Oh well how about this. Bell was trying to protect Gir, that's why she chunked the sword at Sam right? What if it's not Sam that falls into the wire? WHAT IF She bumps into Gir and makes HIM fall into the wire instead???Sam's plan goes through.... BELL GOES RAGE MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Sam is already behind Gir.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gizmo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

I know. :unsure: I just went back to the page and saw for myself. ALRIGHT EVERYBOY, SCREW THAT THEORY!!!!!
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 pm

I still think it would be interesting it the bomb leads to another dimension or something. That would be an interesting twist.
Just Rockin

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Beeare has been hinting that this bomb won't go to another dimension per say, but to another time. Or perhaps it won't send anyone to any time in particular, but it may freeze time long enough for the villains to do something to Earth or perhaps the Moon, as BR also hinted at. The moon is pretty important to this whole thing.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Yarott, a new member and long time lurker gave me an idea about something when he mentioned a "Recap" page. I want to see what many of you think about this.

I'm thinking of organizing a list, so to speak, of all the theories and facts we currently have gathered. They'd be listed by comic and then by character as it pertains to them. Each would have a brief summary of what the idea means.

Here is where it gets painful. I was also thinking of linking evidence to each theory - quotes from BR (and Grids/Seir on the older ideas), links to threads or posts that explained the ideas in relative detail, and of course, links to the comic.

A similar idea is that we make posts containing these ideas and then link the to a central index. These posts will contain everything we have on the subjects and when something new to the list comes up or alters something, the pages or the index can be modified to show this new information.

I would like to do this, but I've got enough on my plate that I'm not going to be able to do this on my own. At least for 6 months in any case.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Oooh, I like the idea. It'd definitely be a nice and neat way to keep track of everything, without having to dig through every single thread every time. I only have one question though, where would it be placed? Would it be placed here in the Bleed forum or would it be stickied in the comic forum (is this even possible?). Placing it here would be great for the members who venture out from the Comic section. On the other hand, placing it in the Comic section (if possible) would be beneficial to newer members who rarely venture out from that forum.

I don't mind helping out where I can. At the very least I can link back to a few of the things that have been discussed before.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:06 pm

I have no idea if it can be stickied in the Comic Section, that would be a pretty nice place for it. I was thinking of rebuilding the first post of this thread with it in there.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Blue has a knack for finding things :p

Such an index would probably be best placed in the Bleed sect. There are probably a few members that would still neglect it, if it were placed in the Comic Section. To avoid those headaches, putting a tiny bit deeper into the forums is more practical imo.

BeeAre confirmed a recap pages incoming though. So that's going to help too!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

That will take some time to accomplish. I may pitch in myself if that's what it takes.
Just Rockin

Postby Exodis » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

This is a great idea! With lots of effort it may end up successful!
Nice one Yarott.
Hail to the Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Blue has a knack for finding things :p

I know, right? Like that Mimi Bio page from the old site.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Such an index would probably be best placed in the Bleed sect.

I'm thinking so as well the more I ponder it. I probably won't go to the extremes as I did with the Writer's Lounge or the Bleed thread, but I will modify and rebuild the front of this page.

Tenshi Nova wrote:BeeAre confirmed a recap pages incoming though. So that's going to help too!

I'm thinking of using that as the "start" page. See what's on there and go about building off what we have from that before moving on. Coordination is going to be the best, though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:56 am

Blood Lord wrote:Yarott, a new member and long time lurker gave me an idea about something when he mentioned a "Recap" page. I want to see what many of you think about this.

I think that was a very good call on Yarott's part, and BR's already on board. I wonder what the recap page will look like. I still think this recap page should also contain a little note saying that PpGD and GT aren't connected.

A summary of all of a our theories would be an awesome way to keep track of everything. If you want to go through with it, then you have my support. But as everyone else pointed out, it'd be a shit-ton of work; not to mention you'd have to maintain it every once in awhile to avoid buildup of dismissed ideas. Like you said, I think the best place to put this would be on the front page of this thread.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 am

seems like a lot of work. its sounds a good idea.
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Gizmo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

I agree. Thats pretty cool! :)
Give in to the DARKNESS

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but after reading some of the threads on the new Sugar Bits and Grim Tales pages, it seems like there is a lot of hate for this NEK guy. Who is he and what did he do to ruin the stories? Like I said before, haven't been here too long, so I don't know what and how the Bleed team operates. I know I read that since Bleedman does things his own way it lead to a lot of fighting on the team that got a couple people fired (Griddles included? I think.) So, I guess I want to hear the story.
Just Rockin

Postby Tuor » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:44 pm

He writes GT now, and Sugar Bits
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Basically...

It was popularly believed that NEK was in charge of GT's story.
Besides the grammar errors, many plot point were being pushed aside in order to restate known information.
Most felt that the repeated information on Chi was unnecessary and voiced their opinions.
Without a response, the opinions bursted into an uproar.
Without a complete resolution, the new SB page came out.
With many still ticked off from the way GT was being written, people also started to question SB's future.
Eventually, someone from Bleed's team stated that NEK is more of an editor than writer, and that our patience be rewarded.
Since, many have been on edge with GT and SB. Trigger happy imo.

That's what I remember from it.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Wow, it really does seem like we're just left in the dark about most of this and put our trust in NEK on Sugar Bits even though it seems like the popular opinion that he ruined GT. Did he ruin it? Kinda. Chi wasn't really necessary to the plot in any way, the story of GT doesn't seen THAT ruined. I mean, Junior is taking care of Mimi, Minnie is jealous, and a big ass war's going to happen. I think people may be exaggerating a bit, but maybe I'm not seeing the full picture here. As for SB, I also love that series to death and hope he does it justice. Like maybe getting the ideas DMajorBoss had planned (may he rest in peace) and expanding on it in the story.
Just Rockin

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)