New Sugar Bits: "Have a Brick

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Sugar Bits: "Have a Brick

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

And then, I heard the screams of lots of bronies.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Re: New Sugar Bits: "Have a Brick

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh goody, another page. I didn't get my daily dose of blandness today. Like I said in the other post, is she going to throw the brick at Rainbow Dash and then the guys will beat her up, or just hit herself in the face? Either way, it's stupidity what's going to happen, and quite unnecessary.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Guardian » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Going with the first idea.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Either the blatant not even kind of subtle horrible taste reference or the 0% effort copy and paste catastrophe that is the result of said reference-

Or the main problem, a lack of any kind of real staying power, this comic has gotten nowhere pretty damn fast. They all are really good at getting nowhere.

Is this some kind of limbo where no matter how long we wait, no matter what happens, no matter which story we're reading, all roads eventually lead to nothing?

Let's say that JUST HYPOTHETICALLY this story ends up finally getting somewhere, that's still another stage we need to set, more characters we need to introduce; we don't even know what's going on for fuck's sake. We're just watching a VERY insane little girl walking around slapping and cutting herself, who chucks bricks at either ponies or people and it all amounts to absolutely nothing. Nothing has happened, and when something does happen, it's going to take a dozen more pages, several months at best just for any real kind of direction to be implemented. As if this comic needed any less readers, I feel like not even Bleedman cares about it any more. There is no more energy in this comic. It would bring me much joy for him to just stop this and focus all of the energy on the other two. It wouldn't be the first time Bleedman stalled a comic.
Bird oft Error

Postby Nell-X » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 pm

^ Indeed.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I also agree. I mean, the reboot is supposed to put new life into this I'm guessing, but it backfired greatly. I mean, we have a couple pages so something should be established by now, but it's so bland an uninteresting, and I, as well as many people I hope, are tired of "waiting until the action starts" when the comic had plenty of pages to establish shit. The comic in the past and now are just boring, bland, uninteresting, etc. It's actually starting to be painful to watch this comic progress now, like it needs to be put out of it's misery.
But, if I know Bleedman like I think I do, he'll continue the comic if it was the worst comic on the entire planet, no one in the entire world at all reads it, got death threats because of the comic, and is harassed everyday by people, because, well, from what I've heard, read, and watched of him and his attitude, it seems like he would do that. I apologize if I sound harsh, but, well, just look at the comic and tell me you don't feel a little of the same way, aren't bored by it and want it to end now. I shouldn't get so intense with the comic, but, when a story isn't told right and the person refuses to acknowledge it no matter what and no one like is and hates it, what's the point in even doing the story?
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Guardian » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 am

I agree with you three on this.

As Ultra pointed out, the sad thing is these two are going to run it into the ground without caring. Bleed doesn't care at all about his fans unless its joruma who lives down the street from him or something to that effect, or you pay him. I believe Bleed and NEK will run this into the ground so bad thatl down becomes up. It'll be so terrible it will be actually good. The fucking battle that took two years to do, is better than this.

It's also times like this I really, really struggle with staying on this site. Thank God my name is blue, or I would have left moths ago.

What I honestly find as frustrating as a fuck in the dark on farming equipment is that NEK won't be bothering himself anytime soon to make a profile and explain just what the hell is going on. Yes, there are those valiant white knighted people who descend from somewhere whenever the topic comes up, but I mean him, specifically needs to make a profile and come on.

"But he'll get an angry mob!"
No he won't. Yeah, people will say "dude, what the fuck?" But the source will be able to be there and explain what is going on. Look at PpGD, BR has kept that ship going on this damn bomb for four years. He skillfully managed to decrease the hostility of the fandom, and bothers to interact with them. If NEK would show this, I believe it would be beneficial.

But, alas, here is one of Snafu's many dead horses being beaten with a stick.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:25 am

Maybe if we beat the corpse of the horse long enough it will cease to be even pulp, and once there is nothing to hit; we will finally know peace.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Teran » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 am

Look at PpGD, BR has kept that ship going on this damn bomb for four years. He skillfully managed to decrease the hostility of the fandom
Guy should be a politician.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 am

I feel your avatar fit that post nicely :3

I feel that anyone who's reading SB needs to prepare themselves for the same kind of feeling that Chi's GT chapter gave everyone. There's honestly no point left in hoping for jaw dropping updates anymore, or even decent ones. There's just going to be that 1 out of 10 pages that does well to do what it's supposed to do; that being to progress the story without pissing everyone off.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OrangeBee » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Well, how does throwing a brick at some bronies standing around a copy pasted rainbow dash going to do you any good?

If she dies you die, unless plot device kicks in and ginger is saved by her bitch of a "sister". Extra personality chick only doing this to somehow prove a point or " Im the boss"

Soo... The idea of getting more comics aint look so bad right about now
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

'In the rainbow factory

where all your fears and horrors come true.

In the rainbow factory.

Not a single soul gets through'

Oddly fitting, actually. XD

Trying... to.... retain...... faith.... that this won't be a humongous pile of beaten horse shitez.

Must..... stay..... positive....... Poooosiiiitiiiiive.........

Fuckit. *storms off*

*EDIT*

I just looked at NEK's deviant art. There's been no activity I can see of since last December. Not even any information on Sugar Bits. Though his journal mentions GT.

It seems he was trying to run another project too. What appears to be a Rowdyruff Boys Doujinshi. 8D

Huh.

Wonder what he's doing, then.

It actually seems he started it right after joining Bleedman. It seems.

An older journal entry states his computer is in the shop for repairs. So maybe if it's been away for THIS LONG.

He also mentions he might be canceling the RRBD. But his latest journal entry says he's working on it.

A journal entry from April of last year (Exactly a year ago to this day, actually. O.O) Says he's busy with classes and three family deaths. But yeah, that's from exactly a year ago. His updates between then and now and before all that range from sporadic to one a week, but he dropped off activity in January. (He was also inactive from June to October of last year, seemingly due to the family deaths, schools, and something he refers to as 'life threatening' events)

So maybe he's ill? That's all I got from it. Seems weird that Bleedman lets him slow down the pace of the comics when from what I understand, BR needs to make sure each and every page of PPGD 'tells a story all on its own'

AT LEAST Activity-wise. Because it lists that he was ON the site ten hours ago. That's what I got.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)