Let's talk about the Gaming Industry.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Let's talk about the Gaming Industry.

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:22 pm

i know.
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 am

But you put Sage. Why?
I am the Winner

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:36 am

auto correct. changed it.
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:32 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:Wait... I'm into this thing as you can see in my banner the experiences I've had with the programs and the model. One of my friends did the environment modeling for Turbine - Infinite Crisis game. How exactly is the gaming industry going down? And what game industry is going down besides Capcom?

Check out the list on here if you don't know
http://www.gamedevmap.com/

@ Saint Soul - Its Sega, not Sage, bro.

Clearly somebody around here doesn't know of EA's existence. I'm shocked. My heart, pls.

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:12 pm

I know of EA's existence... I just didn't hear anything much from EA lately. The one thing you should know is that there is an EA building in Orlando, Florida and its heavily guarded.

Couldn't you have said "EA" instead of "Clearly somebody around here doesn't know of EA's existence. I'm shocked. My heart, pls"? That would have been a better approach. No call for sarcasm...

Usually, I hear stuff of Square Enix, Capcom, Naughty Dog, and a few on the list of gamedevmap.com... EA does have some good games. Not sure how it's going down. I mean, you have Mass Effect, Dead Space, Army of Two, Need for Speed, Battleship... Those are all good games. Telling me that I don't know of EA's existence doesn't answer my question of how its going down.
I am the Winner

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:30 am

CTCFirebird wrote:I know of EA's existence... I just didn't hear anything much from EA lately. The one thing you should know is that there is an EA building in Orlando, Florida and its heavily guarded.

Couldn't you have said "EA" instead of "Clearly somebody around here doesn't know of EA's existence. I'm shocked. My heart, pls"? That would have been a better approach. No call for sarcasm...

Usually, I hear stuff of Square Enix, Capcom, Naughty Dog, and a few on the list of gamedevmap.com... EA does have some good games. Not sure how it's going down. I mean, you have Mass Effect, Dead Space, Army of Two, Need for Speed, Battleship... Those are all good games. Telling me that I don't know of EA's existence doesn't answer my question of how its going down.

You clearly haven't played Mass Effect 3, have you.

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:15 pm

@ Lolwutpear_126 - I haven't gotten to that yet. Was pretty busy at the time 3D modeling other stuff, trying to rig them and animate them. And what's with you with the "clearly?!" Plus, you don't have to keep quoting me or someone else every time. You got to learn to approach things better.

The stuff I've heard was that there was a falling out at EA. That's all.

And trust me, when it comes to 3D Modeling, you don't get enough time for other things. You barely play video games, trying to perfect every single thing when it comes to the model. That's with the wireframe and everything like that. Then, rendering which takes LONG and UV Texturing which is pretty simple to do. Don't act like people got time. It depends where you are and what you do. Plus, when it comes to a comic book artist, they don't play that much of video games. When you have a job, you expect some individual to play a video game when he/she get's home? It depends on your age and how hard you worked. Not everyone can go ahead and be like "Time to play video games." Nope... Don't work like that.

To me, its like you just go to school and don't have a job.
I am the Winner

Postby Grieffon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Welp, Facebook bought Oculus Rift. Imagine the possibilities.

Postby Tuor » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:12 pm

"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby OrangeBee » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:35 pm

dude does have a point

The gaming industry did kinda back stab itself a couple time
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Tuor » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 pm

@ CTCFirebird:

(Also note: this video is 2 years old, and it's only gotten worse)
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 am

@ Tuor - Some of the info given, I already know of, but the rest I didn't. Thanks, Tuor! It explained alot. Thanks again!
I am the Winner

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)