The Truth About Griddles

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Truth About Griddles

Postby karauma » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 am

Wulfespinndel wrote:I believe we should keep this kind of information out of the spotlight as much as we can out of consideration.

Many people see validity in forcing convicted sex offenders to announce their presence when they move to a community.
Certainly not every sex offender is a vicious rapist, but I find the whole concept of 'keeping this out of the spotlight' odd at best.
Bananamancer

Postby ari-6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 am

Or maybe we should just stop talking about it.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby karauma » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 am

I know some people are of that opinion.
But the mood has kept pleasant, if a bit bleak, and no one's double posted to bump, so I must disagree.
I think awareness is an important thing, especially when involving less than pleasant things.
Bananamancer

Postby Gundam » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 pm

What the Hell is this? (reads the link)

Are we even Sure this is the GRIDS??? I mean the Grids I knew and chatted with never even gave me a hint that he was capable of this type of behavior. :'( Granted we haven't talked in a couple of years but still.

I more shocked than anything. Please tell me this is not our Griddles.
One weird Snafu

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:23 pm

I can't give you that sort of comfort, only the ability to confirm your fears.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:03 pm

@ Gundam - If you were capable of something like that, you would NEVER say a word about it... Even to some stranger that he may or may not meet in person.

I keep asking myself the same question and for some reason, if that's Griddles, how is he able to do artwork and post it up on DA? This was done 23hrs ago: http://griddles.deviantart.com/art/At-t ... -438053250
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Well, if you look at his probation time, it could be because he's at home now, or sending the images to be uploaded by someone else.

CTC, if this was fake, the mods would have locked it down and dismissed it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby karauma » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 pm

BeeAre wrote::/ this was common knowledge, i thought.
Bananamancer

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Just wondering, Guardian. Its just that its pretty difficult to swallow such a thing for someone like him to do something like that. Oh, well...
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:40 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:Just wondering, Guardian. Its just that its pretty difficult to swallow such a thing for someone like him to do something like that.

Completely understandable, and it is perfectly okay to doubt something like that. (I wasn't trying to get after you or anything). It's... troubling and hard to believe, you are right.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 am

I know you weren't. Uh... Is there a "Like" button here? LOL
I am the Winner

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)