New GT: "a little tight?" 12/8/2013

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT: "a little tight?" 12/8/2013

Postby Blasphemy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Pyre wrote:Well, I guess bleed is in full blown pantie shot mode these days...

So, who wore the pantie shot better, Chi or Minnie?

I vote Chi.

I vote Chi as well because I love her design.

Havoc wrote:
Festive Tenshi wrote:I wish I could hear the music Minnie is listening to.

Knowing Minnie; it's probably Mozart or something.

I was thinking Beethoven.

Biostar wrote:I want to see Minnie's new attitude.

Me too, I wonder how much she's changed.

Like others, I enjoyed this page as well. I wonder if Chi will visit the Grim household (knowing the way Chi is, she probably will).
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Tumblrs: Personal|Pokemon X Adventure Challenge|Pokemon Y Adventure Challenge
Maid of Nope

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:36 pm

I wonder if Minnie didn't change and will just remain passively jealous.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mercen-X » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 pm

I don't think it counts as a "panty shot." Those are inherently situations in which the panties are not normally supposed to be on display and we are given a quick glimpse beneath the cover-wear. The view we are given here is a "shot" of sorts, but it's more of a low and from behind shot than a straight-up panty shot.

I think it would be funny to find out Minnie was listening to a bit of "Ludwig van" perhaps in preparation for a bit of sadosexual "ultra-violence".
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

True, probably more of a ass-shot.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Pyre » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:31 am

tricksterson wrote:As for the eternal lolicon debate. You can't control your mind, only your actions. It's one thing to drool over Minnie, Mimi, or Chi as a fantasy, another thing entirely if you try to act out those fantasies in the real world.

To be fair, I mostly like Chi because of her personality and the fact I just enjoy short waif-like women with flat chests, and it just so happens lo.lis are often times depicted in that nature with a personality that mimics that of an adult more than anything, while women of age are always far more curvy. I absolutely hate children, can't stand them, and I'm sure if any of these characters, or even characters in traditional media of this theoretical age, acted their age, nobody would want to watch them.

Hell, if you watch the movies that feature what can be called "lo.lis" as their main characters, they often act much older than the adults. The girl from Brave certainly acted a lot more mature than her man child of a father, and the other elders, while also oddly being as mature if not more so than her mother. It's the whole princess syndrome really, the young girl is always the progressive exciting one, and the older woman is an evil ice queen psycho who hates everyone.

Plus, the little mermaid was 14.

Etherian wrote:I wonder why Bleedman decided to give up being all socially acceptable. Maybe he found didn't enjoy his own work as much?

I like it when he's less social acceptable, he shouldn't have to censor himself, beyond nudity as it results in legal age restrictions, as an artist. I'd rather he ruffle a few feathers and get his vision across how he wanted, instead of making it lesser by conforming to abstract social norms.

However, he's kind of going into over drive here, I wonder if something happened or if it's just a coincidence.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:40 am

At least we now know what was in the box that Mandy gifted to her... *assumption
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Biostar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:23 am

Festive Tenshi wrote:I wonder if Minnie didn't change and will just remain passively jealous.

If she took Mandy's speech seriously, I doubt it. Even her new outfit is more aggressive.

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:24 am

'If' is always the key word.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SaturnGrl » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 am

Demongo just looks...adorable in the first couple of panels.
I want a Demongo of my very own. :)
The Angry Engineer

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)