PPGD: Lost in Fixation

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: PPGD: Lost in Fixation

Postby Havoc » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 am

I'm sure he wouldn't give away such sensitive information like that. I'm now very eager to see if anything I predicted/hoped for will come about.

As for "how each and every character in that room is going to move when the bomb detonates".
Well we do have some sorta reference on this page. It's also a fair guess that Sam i dead by the time the bomb goes boom, since her dot is now showing up on Dexter's radar.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 am

Hmm... As far as that scanner seems to suggest, Bell's in front with Blossom and Buttercup chasing after her. Or hell, maybe she's having them follow her for all I know. I know it's a weird idea, but it's on my mind and I can't quite think of a reason why other than the fact that I like to consider all possibilities, even the unlikely ones.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:04 am

Still sort of wondering whether or not the double rings around the energy sources mean anything. From this page, we know that Buttercup and Sam are fighting above Blossom and Bell. The double rings are only around Bell and Blossom at this point. If the rings indicate the maximum distance from Dexter's scanners, then I wonder whether or not that means that (for whatever reason) Bell remains in that area while Blossom and Buttercup (attempt to) escape after the bomb goes off?

Then again, maybe the rings just show the last person to exert some sort of power (and/or people who are charging their powers). During the first scan Blossom had just fired off her eye beams, and Bell was beginning to charge her power beam. So maybe Bell will fire off some sort of beam that causes the bomb to go off (maybe aiming it towards Sam, and either hitting her (which either causes her to crash into Gir (which then sets off the bomb with both of them)) or she misses (and the beam hits Gir instead))?

Problem is that I'm just not sure how the sword would play into this. Other than Bell using it (in an attempt to protect Gir), I'm drawing a blank right now.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 pm

I think that Bell would be able to use the sword against Samantha to signify that there's some good in her even if she's evil or misunderstood. I'm still leaning towards the whole thing where there would be remorse from Samantha's death. If Bell try to use the sword against the two PowerPuffs, I think that might be too late. Perhaps, Samantha would have one last stand before she dies by triggering the bomb. I could see that happening.

I dunno why, but I feel that Samantha might be the bomb and Gir would nullify the explosion for the remaining characters to live. Cause the explosion whites out everything. I think it's some Mega Man X thing where you defeat the enemy and the whole screen lights up in white.
I am the Winner

Postby Sig Skellington » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:I dunno why, but I feel that Samantha might be the bomb and Gir would nullify the explosion for the remaining characters to live. Cause the explosion whites out everything. I think it's some Mega Man X thing where you defeat the enemy and the whole screen lights up in white.

Firebird... We've discussed this already. The bomb isn't the "go boom" kind of bomb. It's some sort of time bomb. A time bomb that's sitting in the middle of the room without any power to properly activate it. The machine that they want to power it is non-functional and needs parts. Parts that both Sam and Gir can provide. Right now, understanding how they manage to activate the bomb and detonate it, as well as certain other things, are our concern right now.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Cerulean » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Hmm, I remember the possibility of seppuku being brought up as a possible way for Sam to die in the last thread. What if, instead of Sam committing it, Buttercup does after realizing the actual course of events (after killing Sam)? Was wondering whether or not that would count as a moral loophole for the sword?
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:03 pm

That seems a bit out of Buttercup's personality.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:07 pm

The bomb would explode, but I wasn't supposed to put the word 'live'. I was being called upon to do something that broke my concentration in this. Sorry, I'm a fucking loser for doing that. My bad, Sigment Kurosai.
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby Cerulean » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:17 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:That seems a bit out of Buttercup's personality.

Hmm, probably. I thought that since she is Jack's pupil, it could be possible that she has done some sort of research with regards to samurai and/or the way of the samurai (or at the very least spoken to Jack about it). She has been seen attempting to follow Jack's lessons before (and failed), so I was wondering whether or not this event could lead to her attempt to at least die honorably, since she did something that could be seen as dishonorable. Would she think that it was possible to find a different way to end all this if she had mastered Jack's lessons?

Then there's the question of whether or not the sword would work if she tried to use it on herself?

In addition to that, Naga also said before that it must have been such a small problem at first. So I wondered, would this have been a big deal if Buttercup had only listened to what was being said just now? Maybe that's why Naga, Dee Dee and Grim are there?

Though I'll admit, that since this theory does completely ignore Bell, Blossom and Gir, it is a pretty big stretch. Also not sure about what secrets Naga wishes to preserve from all this. Nor am I sure how the bomb activation would work in this instance.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am

@ Cerulean - Yeah, Buttercup was like that with Jack, trying to impress him in some way when she was doing damage during training and stuff. In Martial Arts, once you mastered the lessons, you get to a different train of thought and see things differently from when you were a pupil, but at some point, you still need guidance to get you ahead in life. I don't think she mastered Jack's lessons, but if she would, due to her personality, she should come to some understanding.

I did mention something about that in a previous topic with this Xena: Warrior Princess episode when I was doing the whole endless possibilities thing of what could happen. I'm like, 'Hey, if its a samurai sword, doing the samurai thing by performing Seppuku, then yeah.' I believe it would work.

I don't think Buttercup could hear Naga nor even see him. Even if they (Bell, Samantha, Blossom, and Buttercup) could, I don't think they would listen on their conversation in the heat of battle. They'll be too busy fighting.
I am the Winner

Postby Cerulean » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am

When I said "if she had just listened to what had been said" I was referring to what Sam just said about the sword not cutting Blossom. And/Or even Blossom when she was speaking a little while ago.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 am

I seriously doubt that Buttercup; or anyone in the room for that matter, will preform a seppuku. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Like I said, if either Bell, Blossom, or Buttercup die, they'll most likely be brought back to life by the time the Bomb goes off. I'm also looking at the possibility that one or more of them might become seriously injured. I assume that as long as they're not dead, they would still show up on Dexter's scanner.

A few posts back, Blord came up with the idea that Sam would reconnect the bomb on her with her last breath while everyone was distracted. I'm wondering if Sam were to get cut in half, if each half of her would move on it's own. A little absurd, but still possible.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 am

The talk of the Samurai way enlightened me.

The idea that the sword in the hands of good being able to hurt good. Seppoku technically allows good to cut good.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Cerulean wrote:When I said "if she had just listened to what had been said" I was referring to what Sam just said about the sword not cutting Blossom. And/Or even Blossom when she was speaking a little while ago.

Ah. I wish you would have specified that to avoid the confusion of who or what you were talking about. Cause all I saw was Naga and Buttercup being mentioned in your comment.

Heh, I could imagine this thing will end (with Blossom, Buttercup, Bell, and Samantha once that time bomb goes off) around Christmas time and BeeAre will be like "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night." We might be like "Yay! We got what we wanted... for Christmas! Thank you, Santa!

Seppuku or jigai... May or may not happen.
I am the Winner

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Hoping the arc ends by the end of the year? Optimistic.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 pm

What are we averaging on this? A page every week to two weeks or something like that?

Yeah, I doubt it'll get finished by then unless Bleed focuses everything on PpGD. Maybe bymid winter/early spring, we'll see the bomb go off and the result of it.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Probably you're right., Blood Lord.

Just wanted to add something off topic: RIP Paul Walker :(
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=9344683
I am the Winner

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:22 am

Y'know there's a thread for all that off-topic stuff, right?
But yes, a tragedy indeed. Condolences to his family and friends.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 am

Nah I didn't know. Thanks for the info. Anyway, we should get back on topic with whatever it is we were talking about. I just don't really explore here that much, but I'm use to seeing an off topic thing in a board index. So I wasn't sure and the bleed thread threw it off, but let's get back to PPGD. I usually speak my mind.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 am

I'm not really hot on the idea of a Christmas theme page for PpGD, since we had one last year. But I do like the idea of a GT Christmas page. But as far as PpGD goes, I would really like to see a special page update to celebrate the 10th year anniversary.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 am

Christmas for GT, huh? I suppose we haven't visited Christmas town. I wonder if it is possible for them, however? To celebrate at this time I mean. I guess Bleed could just make an out of context banner instead, but at this moment I can't really see them doing a happy Christmas Special.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 am

That would be funny. The GT characters invade Christmas Town and enjoy themselves. Meanwhile, Santa's having a heart attack.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am

After what their uncle did, I'm not sure the GT gang could get across the BORDER of Christmas town without being summarily rounded up and tossed out. Though it could be funny. I can imagine Mimi meeting Santa and thinking "who is this guy, and why does he dress like me and Daddy?"
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:13 am

Well it's a holiday page, so it wouldn't need to make too much sense.
Look at PPGD's Halloween page xD
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)