New Grim Tales: "Sliced three ways to Sunday" (11/14/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales: "Sliced three ways to Sunday" (11/14/2013)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:51 pm

That's a bit excessive. We still don't know the extent of Mimi's feelings for Chi.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby tonightscake » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Also, if Chi learns her possible relation to Mimi (and it is one of mother/sister relation), then how will she react to it? Will she still be in "happy fun time" love or will it become less passionate. Will she detach herself from Mimi, probably not, but still. Theorize it up!
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:That's a bit excessive. We still don't know the extent of Mimi's feelings for Chi.

I don't see it as excessive. The few times we have seen Mimi and Chi actually interact in person, Mimi's reactions have seemed to have been pretty far to the "lust" side of the love spectrum. She literally knocked Chi to the ground with excitement when they met (remember her tail was wagging.). She presumably gave Chi that moaning ringtone (and remember what circumstances we last saw Mimi utter that particular moan). Whatever else Mimi may feel about the relationship , the fact that she wants to get into Chi's panties a whole heck of a lot seems pretty blatant to me.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 pm

How do you know Mimi gave that ringtone to Chi? It could have easily been recorded without her consent.

Mimi has also tackled Junior numerous times. Also showing a very slight flirtatious gesture, before brushing off and becoming aggressive.

Also I don't like comparing Mimi to a dog, but when a dog tackles someone and wags their tail, that doesn't mean sexual arousal.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:24 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:But Chi is a weeaboo. She should be saying nyan :p

Yes
Mon-Kitsune wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:That's a bit excessive. We still don't know the extent of Mimi's feelings for Chi.

I don't see it as excessive. The few times we have seen Mimi and Chi actually interact in person, Mimi's reactions have seemed to have been pretty far to the "lust" side of the love spectrum. She literally knocked Chi to the ground with excitement when they met (remember her tail was wagging.). She presumably gave Chi that moaning ringtone (and remember what circumstances we last saw Mimi utter that particular moan). Whatever else Mimi may feel about the relationship , the fact that she wants to get into Chi's panties a whole heck of a lot seems pretty blatant to me.

Yes.....? I think.
Tenshi Nova wrote:How do you know Mimi gave that ringtone to Chi? It could have easily been recorded without her consent.

Mimi has also tackled Junior numerous times. Also showing a very slight flirtatious gesture, before brushing off and becoming aggressive.

Also I don't like comparing Mimi to a dog, but when a dog tackles someone and wags their tail, that doesn't mean sexual arousal.
Recorded without her consent while doing what?

Yes but Mimi has not shown to ever be aggressive towards Chi

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 55mog6.jpg
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 am

Mimi made the sounds when in pain, I wouldn't put it past Chi to learn of this information and create a cause. Not to mention with social media, Mimi's moan could've been immortalized on the internet.

We've seen a single interaction between Chi and Mimi. To assume that Mimi is sexually attracted to someone because they resemble her own mother is pushing it, imo.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 am

I had not thought of how likely it is that it came from the internet. Considering how many videos she has uploaded

I know there is allot of debate between people saying that their relationship may only be implied. but it is implied allot. Some say friendship until proven wrong, others say more than friendship, until proven wrong (how many times has this come up in anime). But would you not be lying if you said that up to now, it seems to be implying that they are more than friends?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 am

I wouldn't be. If you want anime references. Plenty princess type characters show an overexaggerated one sided love.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:07 am

Alright, so what would solidify the idea of a two way attraction to you?

Also, are you on skype (I mean are you free to talk?)

Postby tonightscake » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 am

It definitely implies that Chi is infatuated with Mimi, and that Mimi has positive feelings for Chi, but that doesn't exactly mean they are not just friends, yet. Either way, with Mimi's messed up personality, most things she does that could be seen as love for Chi may just be something she does to all the other demons in the underworld. I mean, when "tradition" is mosochism, other pleasantries are sure to be wildly different.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 am

Any solid evidence would convince me, going by implications alone is going to create posts by people that say, "I knew it, no one else saw this coming." When mire than half the people here have probably been considering the option. Expanding our options, expands out views.

What I won't dispute is Chi's infatuation with Mimi. Chi outright asked to marry her.

Also, I'm walking to school atm. I don't like using Skype on my phone, you can PM me though.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:14 am

i don't know why and im probably going off topic here but i get the feeling that the different realms of the underworld would have a effect on a normal human being weather by psychological or physical means, and im guessing the same could underworld residents by the same measure. If not, their powers and abilities are quadrupled at least
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 am

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're attempting to convey.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 am

He saying that each level of the Underworld would have a different effect on those being there, particularly your normal human. The change would either influence the person's psychology or anatomy. He further concludes that members of different levels visiting another, feel those same influences, or their power is increase.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:42 pm

yes although my statement about physical influences is not anatomical but rather interaction with environment of said realm or someone within that realm causing a psychological effect . i apologize for the confusion sometimes i get flustered in my theories i end up getting tongue twisted in what i say.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)