TOME: Terrain Of Magical Expertise

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

TOME: Terrain Of Magical Expertise

Postby rac7d » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:35 am

I wanted to share another web series here since we all like talking about Rwby so much and that will be concluding this week. Tome is another animesque web series lead by popular web animator Kirbopher15/Chris Niosi. its an action comedy about 5 friends playing a advance MMO game in the year 2020. That sounds weird but it turn out that this show is actually a reboot of one he started a age 12 so this show been int he works for about 10 years.

I don't think it stands visually like some the more notable web cartoons, Rwby, Bravest Warriors etc, However it makes up for it in length, very complete episodes ranging from 15 to 20 mins. The show also has an incredible voice cast, some fresh faces and some actual well know anime dubbed voice actor guest and reoccur in the show. The soundtrack is another high point, the opening (technically closing) theme is very reminiscent of Saturday morning cartoons, and the score to the episodes are very vibrant and electronic. There about 9 episodes released the most recent premiering today. I have a feeling there will be one more before the season ends. My favorite is ep 7
The only criticism I have would be some bland writing early on, alot of cliches in episode 3 lol

Check it out.

Re: TOME: Terrain Of Magical Expertise

Postby Exodis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am

I was wondering when someone would mention this show!
I really like this show. The story, voice actors, and the atmosphere (done by Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi) are all great in this web show.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Krest » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:40 pm

"Don't thy get fresh now."

Nylocke is AUTOMATICALLY my fav character xD

--

Did anyone else notice the fact that the voice actors in the series are Abridgers?

--

Oh, and there's a show called Log Horizon that's also new and about Virtual Reality. It's cool.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Maru » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Yeah, this show's pretty cool. The characters and writing are cool, and the animation is pretty fine-tuned.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby rac7d » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Season finle will soon be aupon us so you guys should catch up
Episode 9 was awesome best fight sceanes so far

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)