New PpGD: "Seeking Unintended Sororicide" (10/23/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PpGD: "Seeking Unintended Sororicide" (10/23/2013)

Postby Sigment » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:43 pm

I think that he means after Megaville went buh-bye, at least. Though more than likely, he means ATM.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Define "ATM".

As for who this "accomplice" is, the first person that comes to my mind is Bubbles. But come to think of it, he could be referring to someone she's going to have use Jack's sword for her.

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 pm

ATM - At the moment.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:12 pm

I know, but I meant like, ATM as in where GT is now, or ATM where PpGD is in comparison to GT?

Postby Sigment » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Ze first one.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:10 pm

I see. If that's the case, then I think I know where BR is getting at, but I rather not talk about it here. Might post my hypothesis in the prediction thread instead.

Tenshi Nova wrote:There are multiple timelines. They all have different points of divergence, but they all run parallel after such a point. People of different timelines have no memory of themselves in another. Clockwork obviously is one of the few that can remember.
He can simply 'help' change the timelines to more favorable ones, but that doesn't stop the others from existing. Why do all this? He could be bored, or just want to move 'his' consciousness around. They're not one Clockwork, just many, that all know of each other, but can not communicate with each other.

Indeed. However, I think there's only one Clockwork. As for why he's doing this, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's his job, his sacred duty. What was his reason for saving the future in Danny Phantom? Didn't someone hire him? Also I've offend wondered if he could be the Leader of the Time Squad in the PpGD universe.

Tenshi Nova wrote:PPGD and GT run parallel after their point of divergence, meaning that the Clockwork from PPGD had a different plan, than the one of GT.

As to why both timelines exist, I don't know, really. But like I said, going off the original cartoon (Danny Phantom), I think there might only be on Clockwork. But you could be right about there being two Clockworks, maybe this bomb created a second Clockwork that the other Clockwork can't communicate with. Idk, I might think about this one some more.

Tenshi Nova wrote:As for the Grim situation. It's still a possibility that with his perception of time messed up, he becomes unable to use the scythe and/or other supernatural items/abilities.

Permanently, or temporarily? Are you saying that this bomb is what Naga was talking about, the thing that "could put Grim out of the job"? If the bomb fucks with Grims items and/or abilities, the bomb as we know, already goes off anyway.

Tenshi Nova wrote:As for what I want to see. Specifically a certain scene from Steins;Gate. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it though.

Couldn't you just give a vague description, without specifying any characters from Steins;Gate?

Or better yet,   Just use the spoiler tags. ;p   

Postby Slendy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:57 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:There are multiple timelines. They all have different points of divergence, but they all run parallel after such a point. People of different timelines have no memory of themselves in another. Clockwork obviously is one of the few that can remember.
He can simply 'help' change the timelines to more favorable ones, but that doesn't stop the others from existing. Why do all this? He could be bored, or just want to move 'his' consciousness around. They're not one Clockwork, just many, that all know of each other, but can not communicate with each other.

It would seem redundant for Clockwork to interfere with the time lines since the original will still exist. However, I have a metaphor I like to use to explain this. Picture the different time lines as roads. The "present" is a bus traveling along the road (obviously there are infinitely many buses and roads, but we're only focusing on 1 right now). Clockwork, either through future sight or time travel, knows that the path ahead is a dead end that will result in the bus crashing (no, the bus cannot stop, that just stops time which renders everything pointless). He makes a change that results in a fork in the road, creating a divergence. At the fork, a new bus splits away from the original bus, completely identical to it in every way at the exact moment of the split, but instead set on the new road. The original bus will, sadly, still crash. However, Clockwork's actions have ensured that there will still be a bus to drive despite the original having crashed.

The idea of parallel world lines does have a very grim aspect to it when you realize that time travel can never prevent an action from occurring, meaning a tragedy can never truly be prevented. It has to be this way in order to prevent a temporal paradox. But the bright side is that there will always be a better world line to jump to if you manage to create a divergence. Now, there are a few time travel stories that show a time traveler making a successful trip to the past, but still being unable to change the events of the future. Technically, they did create a new world line, though it did not split far enough away to prevent whatever tragedy they were trying to escape. Steins;Gate explains this really well by viewing the world lines as large strands of rope, each made up of smaller world lines that serve as the "threads" of the rope. You can jump between as many threads as you want on 1 rope, but they all still end up in the same place. The only difference is how they got there. The only way to truly change the future is to make a divergence large enough that you end up on a new rope, not just a new thread.

So how does this all relate to PPGD? Well, one of the main theories is that this bomb will have some sort of effect on time. Will it collapse all of the current world lines into 1? Create even more world lines, maybe? Personally, I think the bomb will create an "anchor" in that exact moment of time on this particular world line. All other world lines would then be a branch off of this one, establishing this as the "original" world line. One such line will end up becoming the GT universe. How this benefits the villains, we cannot say yet. From some of Dr. X's comments, it almost seems like he's just curious what will happen, and then will form his plan based off the results of the bomb.
Denizen of Darkness

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 am

Slendy's explanation is pretty much spot on.

Havoc wrote:Permanently, or temporarily? Are you saying that this bomb is what Naga was talking about, the thing that "could put Grim out of the job"? If the bomb fucks with Grims items and/or abilities, the bomb as we know, already goes off anyway.

They could be preparing Grim, maybe there's a way for him to protect himself from the effects. Or

With the mention of multiple timelines, having something change the results is also a possibility, as in they prevent the bomb's detonation.
We saw it go off, but with the perception of time being questioned, that could just be a factor that can be altered.
Also, Slendy's mention of dead ends and splits.

Havoc wrote:Couldn't you just give a vague description, without specifying any characters from Steins;Gate?

Or better yet,   Just use the spoiler tags. ;p   

It's like giving the ending away. The vaguest way I can think of is to say...
We view multiple outcomes that the PPGD timeline has 'bypassed'.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Being brought up in the GT thread, so I thought I'd bring Bell's backstory here, seeing as she is a PpGD character.

ari-6 wrote:Also is Bell not still a robot? We do not know what the creators see her as now so shouldn't we just assume she is still a robot until we find out?

Bell is a organic life form. The Grids' fanfics, she is a android. BR posted her beginnings somewhere. I'll try and find them.

I don't think this is exactly her origins, but from what I remember with the discussion, I think BR said it was close.

BeeAre wrote:Bell Supposition And Theorem One

A man marred sits in a dark hallway, overviewing a series of events and histories that play out in his mind. He would be talking to himself if he weren't writing notes to himself furiously, as if the paper itself were willing pacifiers to his anger.

He is coiled, ready to jump at any provocation. The decision has been made, and he can't stop her from being born now, if he's right.

The notes are scattered about, but no one will see them. No one but this man knows their true significance.

Lights flicker about the hallway intermittently, at random. Images flit by on a monitor near the end of the hallway.

There is flash of red, and of flags and banners, ideas and glory itself, contained by speakers and books, that last reach for understanding.

Humans die for these.

The bluest sky, and an unbroken chain of smiling faces, all looking into the camera for their own reasons, their own happiness demonstrated for a brief moment.

Humans live for these.

Gently, the faces blend, and become a swoop across lush forests and fields, living jungles and the sea itself, vast and terrifying and seemingly immortal, and brilliant green.

Humans fight for these.

A tumble of wires drapes down from the screen, which has faded to black, sliding across the ground and down the hallway, between the legs of the man, past him, to the other side of the hallway.

His pencil tip snaps, and the tip falls to the ground, and spins in a slow circle around the notes.

"There's nothing before this."

"...Born to learn..."

"This is my beginning."

"...living. Living..."

"He made them with an idea."

"...I can know..."

"He wanted to do good."

"...must be a her..."

"Worth. Is it good?"

"...a perfect little girl..."

"Civilization is but instinct."

"...the greatest explosion made time..."

"Must I explain to them as I would a child?"

"...Driven by influence..."

"He didn't even hide his inaccuracies."

"...influence by nature..."

"I will need an expert."

"...nature by certainty..."

"Do I know now what Chemical X is?"

"...it will be mine, soon..."

"She'll be ready, soon."

The man rubs his eyes wearily, passing altered fingers over a face finally now used to itself.

No one will see him here, no one will have the chance to judge him.

He looks down the hallway's end, past the monitor. He's been waiting. But too long? He stands, feeling something irrational eating at him. But then he breathes in, and so does the world.

He turns his head sharply as the air retreats. He braces himself, for the inevitable.

The explosion.

The first shockwave surges past him, and he is ready. But as it recedes, he is knocked forward from behind from its inability to escape. He grimaces as the second shockwave passes through him more violently.

The monitor at the end of the hallway is cracked. On it, the three colors its screen had shown are now etched in its broken panels, fading to an eerie white at the bottom of the monitor.

He races down the hallway, not daring to release his breath, and shoves the monitor aside with enough force to make it drop to the ground, its heap of wires scattering.

In a large pod in the center of the room, there is a girl. The man shields his eyes briefly, the explosion making his tolerance for sudden changes in light much weaker. She bathes in a soft, pale light.

The pod is a shattered heap, pieces of metal and plastics strewn about its core. A once full clear shell that rested on the pod is broken, lining the inside of the pod and making the light milky and unclear.

The man notices that there's not a drop to be found.

Wires dropping from the sparking machines above obscure the girl as the man moves closer, and he brushes them aside as he approaches, almost reverently. He sifts through them and draws closer.

The instruments on the outside of the pod are humming. They are reading errors, and are one by one, going dim.

The temperature monitor, spiked and dropping, emitting its dull, dying hum.

The density gauge, overwhelmed, clicking slower and slower.

The radiation sensor chirping quieter, faster, until there is nothing.

Nothing but the quantum-frequency energy meter, a small tuning fork.

It is resonating a single note, continuously. Like a small chime perfectly in tune.

He approaches it, and flicks it off. The girl in the pod has noticed him.

"Hello!"

She says it so merrily he almost wants to laugh himself. And the tone is exactly that of the chime.

"Hello, there... Bell."
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 am

Happy Halloween and Happy Diwali, people!

I was doing alotta thinking of Bleedman's Special page (for Halloween) and I think it might be like this one here:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=126
Basically the second panel... Only with Naga, DeeDee, and Grim appearing right before the 4 of them fighting each other (Blossom, Buttercup, Samantha, and Bell). Scaring the crap outta the four of them.

That is... IF Bleedman does one (Special page)!

K... My head hurts! lol
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:13 am

That page came out in May...
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 pm

That's not a Halloween page. I don't think Bleed's gonna do anything for Halloween.

I'm wondering if he'll do something for PpGD 10th year anniversary, which is like, next January.

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 pm

It was a thought - an idea. I know its not a Halloween page... I mean I DID write the words "Thinking" on there. Just wondering, who said it was a Halloween Page? Surely, I didn't. I thought it would be something of an interest that would give out an idea of a Halloween Page during a battle or whatever event like the other Special Pages that was done for Christmas last year and such.

@ Havoc - He will most likely do something for that (PPGD 10 year Anniversary)! It would make sense.
I am the Winner

Postby BeeAre » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm

We're working on something but I've been under the weather so it's a bit last minute. He sketched it up in like. Twenty minutes. I made the script over like three hours from literally us making jokes about it to me organizing them in a way that fit his sketch and then formatting it properly.

...It will either be out today, hopefully before midnight, or tomorrow, a while after midnight. That's still halloween night, right? >_>
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Close enough, man.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)