New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:57 am

Awww it's okay Ari :c
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm starting to wonder if we'll see the RRB as adults (or at least one of them) in this comic, because of NEK.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Personally, seeing Boomer mention Bubbles would he nice.
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Actually the BoomerXBubbles thing is no longer considered a thing in PpGD because Bleed "lost interest with it", and seeing how Bleed's the writer of this comic, I don't see any romance between the two here either. I would like to see something like Boomer and Buttercup, or Brick and Bubbles ending up together. Something like that.

Postby Mercen-X » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:02 am

Yeah, well, you know, just because Boomer reminisced on the memory of Bubbles kiss, doesn't necessarily mean he was infatuated with her. It could just be a tell that he really likes girls now.
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 am

It was a preference. Not a prediction c:
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Tenshi's right, the wayward shipping is more of a personal preferance. :p
I like the idea of mixing it up. But seriously, with NEK, the RRB might somehow be involved in the story.

A long, long time ago, Blood Lord come up with a theory that one of the RRB could have been the traitor. I don't remember exactly how it went, but I think the theory was that they went over to the side of good (became heroes), got involved with the PPG lives (romantic or otherwise), and one of them decided to betray the heroes, and kill their brothers for some reason. Lets not forget, the RRB were once Him's foster children at one point.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

That sounds interesting. Him could also influence them like he did Minnie. Maybe one was jealous that another got the girl :o
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:37 am

That's an interesting idea. My guess would have been that one of the RRB betrayed the heroes, simply for power.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Havoc wrote:A long, long time ago, Blood Lord come up with a theory that one of the RRB could have been the traitor. I don't remember exactly how it went, but I think the theory was that they went over to the side of good (became heroes), got involved with the PPG lives (romantic or otherwise), and one of them decided to betray the heroes, and kill their brothers for some reason. Lets not forget, the RRB were once Him's foster children at one point.

IMHO, the RRB or Bell (depending on her status in pre-GT universe) would be likely candidates for being the traitor. It would have been Boomer for the RRB. I think its these two because they seem like the sort of villains that could switch sides easily. I can't think of any of the heroes that would, and we already now that Mandy wasn't involved on that level.

But a lot of this is based off the PpGD rendition of the characters as well. I haven't found anything that would indicate that they would have been different personality wise from one universe to another.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I do not believe that Bell would appear in GT in any capacity. Weather just referenced or actually being seen. Mainly because it would blur the fragil line between the two that everyone is always reminding everyone is there.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Bell has already made an appearance in GT. The RRB however, have not.

Postby Sigment » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 pm

For those who are unaware...
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27
Third to last panel, in the back.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

That was a cameo from way back. Now that megaville has appeared and the possibility that the two are or were actually connected has been brought up, things have changed. I don't doubt that she existed in this universe but having her make a serious appearance might complicate things.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't see how it would complicate things.

I would bet that she died with the rest or something in Megaville. If she ever became a hero in the first place.

I'm guessing that a lot of the broad events that occurred in PPGD still happened in GT's past. I don't know about the specific case of the bomb thing, but things like Dr X and Bell being evil and the whole Dark Star Council thing still going on. I guess it depends on how much alteration that one event did that split the time stream.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:58 pm

ari-6 wrote:I don't doubt that she existed in this universe but having her make a serious appearance might complicate things.
I gotta say, though... Bell as an adult would be a little interesting to see... May just be me, though.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I agree that adult bell would look awesome. How have we not seen that yet?

I agree that many of the events are probably the same. I just meant that bell showing up right now would make people question weather GT and PPGD are not the same thing. If they went into a story ark where they go to the surface and the exact events behind the fall of megaville and the split between the two timelines are explained. In that case I would not mind her making an appearance in the story (I am actually hoping all that happens). But in PPGD I honestly expect Bell to switch sides, if in GT it was shown that she became a protagonist before it happens in PPGD then it would just feel awkward to me. If she is still a villain then she would be dwarfed by serious threats like HIM. If it is more complicated than that it would feel awkward because she is getting character development here and not in PPGD and her story may steel the spotlight from whatever they were on the surface for in the first place. If however she became a protagonist in PPGD and then say a month later appeared in a flashback in GT shown to have grown to be a hero then I would consider that perfect timing.

I just feel like if she got too much spotlight in GT that it would just feel strange.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Anyone ever mentioned a child possibly coming from a Bell x Any of the RRB?
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 pm

That sounds crazy and fucked up. I love it. Oddly enough, I can kinda see that happening.

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm

That is the kind of random crap I hope never happens.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Really? Blossom x Aku AND Blossom with Him
You ppl accept a random Buttercup/Jack love child. But Bell with any of the RRB isn't normal or good enough?

You ppl...psh.
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey, don't look at me. I'm sorta on board with this idea.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

You said it was fucked up. THAT WOULD BE THE 'NORMAL---est?' COUPLING IN GT!

The 'est' is to help exaggerate, calm down grammar hoes.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 pm

I did not say I was good with any of the couplings in this series. But Bell x RRD? What would be a plot relevant reason for that?
gott ist tot

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:You said it was fucked up. THAT WOULD BE THE 'NORMAL---est?' COUPLING IN GT!

The 'est' is to help exaggerate, calm down grammar hoes.

Fair enough. Forbidden love children seem to sprout up like cabbage-patch kids in this comic. I wonder which RRB Bell would go for?

ari-6 wrote:I did not say I was good with any of the couplings in this series. But Bell x RRD? What would be a plot relevant reason for that?

We sure could use some new characters around Jr's age.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)