New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm

But the vault is Mandy's personal trophy collection that no one is allowed to see. Although that makes the point of trophies somewhat redundant, it should be noted that many of the items stored there are quite dangerous and may be used against her .
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Well, redundant isn't the word I would use.

If I took down insanely powerful assholes with insanely powerful weapons and then confiscated said insanely powerful weapons, I would want to both hide and display them at the same time.

It's a pride thing, and I'm sure Mandy has plenty of it to go around.

Though, I must ask... how in the fifty fucks did she even get that sword? Did she just FIND it?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Another small piece of supporting evidence that she may have been the traitor and started by killing jack.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Though, I must ask... how in the fifty fucks did she even get that sword? Did she just FIND it?

I makes me wonder if she was involved a bit in the War with Megaville.

Him did speak of a past relationship with her.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I makes me wonder if she was involved a bit in the War with Megaville.

Him did speak of a past relationship with her.
TheMadDoctor wrote:Another small piece of supporting evidence that she may have been the traitor and started by killing jack.

Oh shit, I think you guys are right.

I have no idea why I'm surprised. It's Mandy, after all.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:30 pm

There was something in the flashback that made me question Mandy being the actual traitor, but I can't remember it.

However, looking at this and her vault, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch that she had a hand in supporting Him somehow as either the direct traitor or as Him's ally.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 pm

In order to have been a "traitor", Mandy would have had to join the ranks of the heroes first. I have a hard time imagining that.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:33 pm

That's a pretty good point, not to mention if she "Was" the traitor, it wouldn't be very surprising.

If she isn't, it still isn't fully explained how she got that sword. Then again I guess that's half the fun. :P

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 pm

At some point in time, she was friends with them. I don't know if you could call attacking your childhood friend as an adult and a Lord of the Underworld, a betrayal though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Slendy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 am

Page 185 offers some clues indicating that Mandy was not the traitor, nor even really involved in Megaville's downfall at all. Grim says that Mandy could have helped her (referring to Blossom) because Mandy was her (referring to Bubbles) friend. Mandy replies that she never had friends, especially not some dumb blonde. This statement from Grim wouldn't fit so well if Mandy was the actual traitor. He's making it seem like Mandy just sat on the sidelines and didn't get involved at all. Mandy's next statement "she brought this on herself" could mean that Blossom was the traitor. We've all hypothesized that Blossom could have been blackmailed or forced into helping Him. The most compelling piece of evidence, though, is when Grim remarks about how he thought Mandy would be the "only one capable of such a thing." Mandy replies "Everyone is capable, Grim! You should know that. I could have done worse." I interpreted Mandy's response to mean "Look, if I was the traitor, things would have turned out way worse than what we're seeing here."

So I do not believe Mandy was the traitor. When Megaville fell, she was either elsewhere in the world or living in the underworld by that point. She must have decided that it didn't affect her and that she would not get involved. As for Jack's sword, I imagine Mandy tracked it down after learning that it was the only way to kill Aku. The sword could have been taken by whoever killed Jack, looted from the battlefield, or maybe even just sat buried in the ruins of Megaville. We can't assume all of Mandy's trophies are from kills made by her. Maybe she killed Captain America for his shield, or maybe she just picked it up at an underworld auction after it had been sold by a looter. While we all know Mandy would relish the chance to kill a powerful opponent, I think she'd prefer to just have powerful items, no matter how she acquires them.
Denizen of Darkness

Postby xbox432 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 am

Really liked the little stutter there at the end of the page; not only was it adorable, but the reason behind the stutter leave much up to the imagination.

Also, anyone else notice the typos below:

rubbing salt in olds wounds - rubbing salt in old wounds (1st panel)
I myself missed the old days - I myself miss the old days (2nd panel) (Unless you're meaning that he no longer does?)
And the monkey flips the switch.
Luna Is Best Princess

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:35 pm

There was also a You're/Your mistake this page.

Grim says that Mandy could have helped her (referring to Blossom) because Mandy was her (referring to Bubbles) friend. Mandy replies that she never had friends, especially not some dumb blonde. This statement from Grim wouldn't fit so well if Mandy was the actual traitor.

Unless Mandy traitor'd by giving Him information, and Grim still believes Mandy should have helped. Grim's the one with the heart in that relationship, y'know. XDDDD

Meh, I always just assumed it was Mandy. Maybe because if it was Blossom, it would have been a forced bribe/blackmail and hard to consider clear and real traitorism

...... Maybe Dexter? Mimi had been in his care after all......

And that actually might explain Mandy saying Blossom brought it on herself. My trusting Mimz in his care.

But anyway- I just sputtered at the very first paragraph on the page.

Him and Mandy...... PFFFFT. My adorable little bitch-faced whore.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby K13-ZAR » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 pm

1. this helps explain why Aku has adopted so much of the Japanese culture into his lifestyle

2. I sense a flashback is coming
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Havoc wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:On a side note i just had a brainstorm, lets say my idea above was completely solid right? Aku ends up defeating Jack and finds Buttercups daughter thinking it's Jacks kid... what do you guys think?

Wait, run that one by me again.

Ok then, so someone (don't remember who) was talking about someone busting in wanting to kick Chi's ass, so i thought it would be either Buttercup or her kid if she had one, sent her off to train under Jack thus leading to my brainstorm idea. But yea, i'm just making wild assumptions on my part.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby silvercover » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 am

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:...... Maybe Dexter? Mimi had been in his care after all......

And that actually might explain Mandy saying Blossom brought it on herself. My trusting Mimz in his care.

that's a pretty good idea actually.
it could have been that someone(like him) influenced dexter's feelings/thoughts that would have made him do this kind of stuff.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok then, so someone (don't remember who) was talking about someone busting in wanting to kick Chi's ass, so i thought it would be either Buttercup or her kid if she had one, sent her off to train under Jack thus leading to my brainstorm idea. But yea, i'm just making wild assumptions on my part.
Haha, wild is right. I'm still having a hard time figuring out if you're talking in a past or present tense!

Yet interesting if nothing else.
Blood Lord wrote:At some point in time, she was friends with them. I don't know if you could call attacking your childhood friend as an adult and a Lord of the Underworld, a betrayal though.
Acceptable losses and borderline expected behavior is not quite betrayal I must agree.

Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:07 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok then, so someone (don't remember who) was talking about someone busting in wanting to kick Chi's ass, so i thought it would be either Buttercup or her kid if she had one, sent her off to train under Jack thus leading to my brainstorm idea. But yea, i'm just making wild assumptions on my part.

Okay

1) That was me who brought up the idea of someone attacking Chi in the last update. I would really like it if someone would just pop her in the mouth, quite honestly. Or at least have have it where she's in danger.

2) Holy shit. I was thinking something almost exactly like that. Except I more see Buttercup having a son, instead of a daughter, don't know. But yes, I would like to see something like this happen.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:30 am

Pretty sure the idea of Chi being atkd was brought up many pages ago.
I only say this, because I noted the lack of guards the page before Chi and Him had a little spat.
I think that was when I first asked for Shadowkhan.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 pm

well to be fair, Chi is more than capable of defending herself so having shadowkhan following her around all the time would just seem redundant for someone like her.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Because weak minions is something villains lack.
And a father would not want to guard their daughter, knowing that he has(or at least had) powerful enemies.
But, having the great and powerful Demongo as her babysitter is needed.
Not to mention, Chi's one 'battle' was with a Him, Lord of the Land of Tainted Souls, and the father of Mimi. Not reckless at all.
Shadowkhan, a seemingly endless army of suicidal soilders. Unnecessary.

Cmon Crimson. Making it too easy <3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 am

hey OP, you misspelled the title of the thread.

Postby Sigment » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 am

More like NEK misspelled title of his page.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 am

Sig ninja-ed me. I was just about to say that. It's "an" not "en".
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:More like NEK misspelled title of his page.

yeah I already noted that in the other thread, I was just trying to trick OP :twisted:

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 am

Nice try. Didn't work.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)