New Grim Tales "Hotspot" (10/2/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales "Hotspot" (10/2/2013)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 am

And Mimi would answer with what?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:28 am

Blood Lord wrote:And Mimi would answer with what?
What else?

She would answer with Chi melting through the phone. This is all going off of the speculation that this isn't a Mary Sue power that came out of nowhere and Chi is capable of doing this through experience.

Then they would fuck.

Or of course this is the first time Chi has ever done this and somehow perfectly melded herself through an underworld network of phone cables on the first try.

Or perhaps this cat isn't actually Chi, but a little spawn of Chi that she's using to scout out the area or something. Calling it.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 am

Birdofterror wrote:What else?

She would answer with Chi melting through the phone.

So Mimi then currently has access to a phone in which Chi knows the number to. If that is the case as it looks like you are proposing with this, then why didn't Chi call that phone instead of that one?

Birdofterror wrote:Then they would fuck.

Let's do try and be serious.

Birdofterror wrote:Or perhaps this cat isn't actually Mimi, but a little spawn of Mimi that she's using to scout out the area or something. Calling it.

I believe you mean Chi, since that isn't Mimi.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:35 am

Blood Lord wrote:So Mimi then currently has access to a phone in which Chi knows the number to.
Huh? I never said she had the phone. Mimi is Awol right now. She certainly doesn't have her phone. Demongo does.
Blood Lord wrote:If that is the case as it looks like you are proposing with this, then why didn't Chi call that phone instead of that one?
Are you saying Mimi has more than one phone? Why would she have a phone Chi doesn't have access to?
Blood Lord wrote:I believe you mean Chi, since that isn't Mimi.
I edited that before you posted.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Sigmas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 am

I'm gonna go ahead an' mediate here. Blood, Bird's not talking about this moment. He's wondering whether or not Chi has, in the past, used this blood trick as a shortcut between realms to pay Mimi a visit.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 am

Birdofterror wrote:Huh? I never said she had the phone.

Birdofterror wrote:Maybe Chi would call Mimi up.

Blood Lord wrote:How would Chi call Mimi up?

Birdofterror wrote:She would answer with Chi melting through the phone.

Birdofterror wrote:Maybe Chi would call Mimi up then teleport to her place for a quicky.

Birdofterror wrote:Are you saying Mimi has more than one phone?

You have been.

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Bird's not talking about this moment. He's wondering whether or not Chi has, in the past, used this blood trick as a shortcut between realms to pay Mimi a visit.

Birdofterror, with Blord's edit wrote:Maybe Chi HAS CALLED Mimi up then teleport to her place for a quicky. Though, as I said before I'm probably looking too far in.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigmas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 am

If you knew, then why does it seem like you're arguing over this moment?

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:44 am

I didn't know until you intervened. Hence my edit to correct the tense usage so such an error would not be made again or continue on.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigmas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 am

Blood Lord wrote:I didn't know until you intervened.

My job's done, then. :grin:

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 am

Blood Lord, please take a breath and read what I posted again.

I never said Mimi had the phone. Mimi is kidnapped, after all. I would be stupid to say she had the phone right now.

I was talking in a past tense, like Sigment said.
Birdofterror wrote:Maybe Chi would call Mimi up then teleport to her place for a quicky.
There is nothing wrong with what I said. It is also once again in a past tense.

Maybe Chi has called Mimi up to teleport before.

Where is the major malfunction? I don't get it.

Bird oft Error

Postby Sigmas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 am

Oh, God. Can we please just drop this? "Would call" can be used in both a hypothetical past tense, and in a future tense (I think). You meant in a hypothetical past tense, Blood interpreted it in a future tense. Now, can we move on?

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 am

Birdofterror wrote:Blood Lord, please take a breath and read what I posted again.

Why are you under the assumption that I am aggravated? My questions were to discover the source of your idea and see where you were coming from with this, as it was unclear due to the wording. Thanks to Sigment, that issue was clarified and with it, my interest in it has diminished. You may continue it if you wish, but alas, I simple do not care.

Also:
N.E.K wrote:Still wasn’t expecting the whole cat form though Kudos Chi you’re trying new ways to use your recently developed power set

From the editor/writer, I can't remember what NEK's actual position in GT was, this is something new, something spontaneous that worked very well. Chi is much more intelligent and clever than I had though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 am

While we are nitpicking, is it just me or does Chi's blood look a little too transparent especially over the lighted part of the charger. It's almost transparent black (which actually sounds like a contradiction in terms) I keep thinking it should have started to clot and go opaque by now. Is the light that strong? Did Chi's strain out her corpuscles and just send the plasma? or since it is Chi's do all of the conventional rules go out the window. (we've been calling it "blood" since the last panel and I'm fine with that, but given that it isn't red, and that Chi is at least half god/demon "ichor" might actually be the more accurate description.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 am

Blood Lord wrote:Why are you under the assumption that I am aggravated?
Some point between the directly misconstrued quotes and bold letters is the answer.
Blood Lord wrote:My questions were to discover the source of your idea and see where you were coming from with this, as it was unclear due to the wording.
My wording wasn't off. :?

Look, I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a dick. Maybe I'm just tired and need sleep. That usually does wonders. Sleepy time.
Blood Lord wrote:Chi is much more intelligent and clever than I had thought*.
Perhaps. She's always struck me as a head strong, inexperienced, disrespectful and lustful little girl.

Is it even possible to pack "intelligent" along with all of her traits? I guess if we pound the suitcase down it will fit, if it has to.
While we are nitpicking, is it just me or does Chi's blood look a little too transparent especially over the lighted part of the charger. It's almost transparent black (which actually sounds like a contradiction in terms) I keep thinking it should have started to clot and go opaque by now. Is the light that strong? Did Chi's strain out her corpuscles and just send the plasma? or since it is Chi's do all of the conventional rules go out the window. (we've been calling it "blood" since the last panel and I'm fine with that, but given that it isn't red, and that Chi is at least half god/demon "ichor" might actually be the more accurate description.)
I think it's not normal Blood. If I were to compare it to anything else, I would say it's her version of shapeshifting into a liquid to get around easier, like through a phone for instance.

A major glaring problem with that theory is the fact that she needed to use a knife to do it, so your guess is as good as mine.

Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Thought.
Aku could just 'grow' his minions from his body.
Maybe Chi can't do that, so she cut herself to force the separation.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Makes sense. Powers are still in the discovery and development stage.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigmas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Makes me wonder how much of her is left back home.

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Why do we think Chi's powers require...training. Exploration perhaps, but perhaps it's just like a natural thing she never used before. I mean, Aku's power doesn't come from anything but himself, so why would he need to master his powers? I mean, maybe they're like muscles, so they can get more potent, but I could believe it if he ever needed to learn how to use them.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Bcuz Chi was only able to activate her transformation powers through strong emotions.
Aku was born with them yes, but Chi couldn't use her's til recently.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 pm

huh so that's what Chi's pussy looks like....
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Everyone's loving these kitty jokes.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
I think it's not normal Blood. If I were to compare it to anything else, I would say it's her version of shapeshifting into a liquid to get around easier, like through a phone for instance.

A major glaring problem with that theory is the fact that she needed to use a knife to do it, so your guess is as good as mine.

Another major issue is it I going from a cellphone to a cellphone (no land lines) so there is technically no matter medium between the two. Converting into liquid isn't the impressive bit, it's converting into liquid converting the liquid into data/electrical impulses then being able to convert back on the other end. She basically just pulled off actual teleportation and possibly a violation of the laws of conservation of matter/energy.

dj1107 wrote:huh so that's what Chi's pussy looks like....

And given Mimi's possible love of masochism, it's probably a male cat (Aku can gendershift so Chi probably can too)

Tenshi Nova wrote:Everyone's loving these kitty jokes.

I guess, if she does find Mimi she wants to be ready for a petting session.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Asking for logical thinking when the comic is about half breed demon children. There is and will be more things that won't make 'sense' just bcuz they can.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Asking for logical thinking when the comic is about half breed demon children. There is and will be more things that won't make 'sense' just bcuz they can.

Credo quia absurdum est is not a valid stance, neither in religion, philosophy or Bleed's workings

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Everything operates by a train of logic and laws, even stories that use fantasy or science fiction elements to break what we consider to be laws and limitations of reality, operate on logic.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)