How far will he go?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

How far will he go?

Postby Bandit » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:00 pm

With all this whisperings of Mimi's masochistic tendencies, Bleedman has yet shown anything extreme other than the reverse bear trap.
I'm actually hoping to see something like this soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8V_6M4lmgY
Of course, Mimi will do it for pleasure, instead of Piety.

What do you think?

Re: How far will he go?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Hm...she doesn't have hands...
In all seriousness, seeing Mimi inflicting controversial pain to herself...I can see the possibility, I think I'd be impressed with that line being crossed, but how well people can take a child doing that would cause a slight(or huge) uproar.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: How far will he go?

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:15 am

I don't think the "Uproar" would be that severe. You have to remember, PPGD isn't 'that' well known, and most of its fans are pretty intelligence and mild when it comes to the more touchy things. We can put things into perspective, we know this character and the people who made it.

My only fear of such a thing should it actually happen would be it feeling forced, a forced thing that loses its shock value.

/shrug
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)