New Powerpuff Girls D: "A Case Plead With Death" (9/22/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls D: "A Case Plead With Death" (9/22/13)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 pm

I didn't even notice til someone pointed out the pantyshot :P

I won't be home for another 5 hours T.T
Fucking Wednesdays are the worst for me.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Oy! Here we go again with the pantyshot talk... Yes and there will be more to come.

Speaking of Seir, what happened to him?
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I would assume he's living out his life the best way he can at the moment. Why is he no longer working on the comics? I don't know, I wasn't here when it happened, but I believe it was some sort of falling out between him and Bleed.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 pm

It would be reasonable to guess that he got bored of his old job and got a better one. Although I do have to admit, the coloring he did was pretty Impressive.
F U Im evil

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm

So... Who does the coloring right now?
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Bleedman does it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Oh nice! Quite impressive! And he does the inking as well?
I am the Winner

Postby Mir@k » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Bleedman does everything. Naga was made by seir. Seir was kicked out of bleedman's team (and the forums). As in, kicked out. Not politely asked to leave. Not much is left to say on that topic really, all everyone needs to know in this case is that bleedman takes care of everything at the moment, while beeare is handling the writing.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Right now I'm hoping on the off chance that the main reason PPGD updates were slow, was because this page(and possibly the next) took time to color in. I'm not sure how long it'd take, but it looks freaking hard and amazing to me.
Rocks

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 am

Oh cool. The reason why I asked was that Seir is still credited as the colorist of PPGD. It could really cause quite a confusion since Seir and Bleedman didn't see eye-to-eye. Most likely in the next chapter, Seir's name would not be credited as the colorist since he's not doing it anymore.

@ Tenshi Nova - Yeah, the background color seems like Alex Sinclair (Jim Lee's colorist) colored them. It's quite impressive!
I am the Winner

Postby rac7d » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 am

This has to be the most interesting page this year. I did not think we would ever see naga again? And dede its been so long, we haven't seen her progress through the comics continued updated style so If I didn't know I would n not recognize her.

Anyway, I don't think they are here for Sam. It be sweet if angels were looking out for her but I somewhat doubt it. Though I would appreciated a back story flashback on her right about now, final memories dripping though as the machine takes over. Kinda surprised the girls are winning, Butter cups might be stronger, but she not smarter, between gir and bell they should be able to trip buttercup up and injure her substantially. Sam need to get away from blossom and set things up.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:50 pm

You know, I was going to contradict you for giggles and get a April Fools page. Then I realized there was three such pages.

This has been going on for about three years.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, the pacing is Sugar Bits esque, isn't it?

Idea is nice, art is nice, story is nice, Conveyance is shot.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Holy shit how did I miss this? Damn computer must not load the main page fast enough for me to notice a new edition-

And HOLY CRAP. DEEDEE? DEEDEE YOU.... YOU LOOK LIKE SHOJO ANIME HEROINE ON HEROIN.

DAMN. THOSE COLORS ARE MAKING MY EYES CROSS.

And- meh. Pantyshot seems realistic. Considering he'd been going to unrealistic bounds to prevent some. I'm fine with them as long as it isn't to showcase the 'area'. But when girls in skirts are kicking, things are gonna fly up. I see nothing wrong with that and have to get on the defensive position when people on dA start screaming shiz. >.>

It makes me very nervous that it seems by 'making a mistake' they were reffering to Blossom. Paranoidic thoughts barging in..... Blossoms gonna die and Deedee's sweet smile isn't going to resurrect her this time......

Unless Grim has a plan for her. Huh...... hmmmm....... Hmpf.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 am

I wonder if this could somehow be connected to the events that transpired when Blossom almost died? When DeeDee was whispering in Grim's ear about something, if this could have been one of the things that she was telling him about.

rac7d wrote:This has to be the most interesting page this year. I did not think we would ever see naga again?

Can't argue with that. I assume things'll get even more interesting, once the bomb goes off.

rac7d wrote:Anyway, I don't think they are here for Sam. It be sweet if angels were looking out for her but I somewhat doubt it.

I think it's a very likely possibility that they are here for Sam. Not to look out for her, but to reap her soul once she dies.

rac7d wrote:Though I would appreciated a back story flashback on her right about now, final memories dripping though as the machine takes over.

I would like to see this too. I remember BR said something along the lines of "Samantha's back-story involving the presents of the reaper", so with that, I assume we're not too far off.

Cerulean wrote:When Deedee said that "She makes a mistake" I took that as meaning that Sam was about to make a mistake. As someone who values life (DeeDee), this mistake could mean that she (Sam) is about to give up on the last pieces of her humanity. If she isn't already full-metal, maybe she was injected with a parasitic machine that would enable her to become full metal should she require it. Or something...

Keep in mind that there are four "shes". It could also be Blossom, Buttercup, or Bell that makes a mistake. Also someone brought this up in the other forum. Sam might not be fully in control of herself at this point. Her soul could be trapped in that body of her's, unable to control it, or something. I'm not sure what you mean by a "parasitic machine that would make her go full-metal", though.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:It makes me very nervous that it seems by 'making a mistake' they were reffering to Blossom. Paranoidic thoughts barging in..... Blossoms gonna die and Deedee's sweet smile isn't going to resurrect her this time......

Unless Grim has a plan for her. Huh...... hmmmm....... Hmpf.

I highly doubt this. For one: I don't think they would up and kill Blossom here, like they did in GT. And we've already had a "near death" thing with her. I kinda wonder if it's possible that Blossom or Buttercup, could accidentally kill Samantha.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 am

2 things that came to mind as I read that...

I'm assuming they're here for Sam, since DeeDee makes a small poke at her. Course DeeDee could just be doing that, as part of her personality.

I wonder if Jack's sword will be factor considered with all these judgements.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 am

Is the small pokes at Sam intentionally referring to her soul, or just correcting the fact that she is still a she, even though she is a robot?
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 am

She was once Human, so she at least had a soul. It's whether or not it has stayed with her. I would say yes, as her consciousness, who she is, is a representation of it. Even if nothing organic was left, as long as her mind was her own, I would say that her soul would be as well. 'Course, that's just me.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:36 am

Now we go into the great Mind-Body Problem, a philosophical and psychological (neurological and sociology, mostly) question about the relationship between the body and the consciousness, or "soul".
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm assuming as DeeDee, she would be referring to Sam never have lost her soul, even tho she's a robot.
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:She was once Human, so she at least had a soul. It's whether or not it has stayed with her. I would say yes, as her consciousness, who she is, is a representation of it. Even if nothing organic was left, as long as her mind was her own, I would say that her soul would be as well. 'Course, that's just me.

I pretty much agree with this statement. I assume she still has her soul. I'm also hoping thing will get really dark here soon. I'm guessing Sam's death will be pretty dark, and dramatic.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'm assuming they're here for Sam, since DeeDee makes a small poke at her.

Since we know Sam's gonna die, and Grim has been brought here, that's a pretty safe bet. However, there could be a much greater reason as to why Naga and DeeDee are here, and Samantha's only the first step in the process. Since the Gods are involved, there's probably an even greater purpose for their presents here.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Course DeeDee could just be doing that, as part of her personality.

Wait, what did you mean by that?

Tenshi Nova wrote:I wonder if Jack's sword will be factor considered with all these judgements.

That's a good point, Tenshi. After all, Jack's sword was forged by the Gods, and Naga said this matter involved said Gods.
But how exactly will Jack's sword play into all of this?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 am

DeeDee could just be correcting Grim because it's something she would do, pointing out Sam still has a soul that is.

Jack's sword working on someone, could be a visual event that they can use as reference.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Havoc wrote:That's a good point, Tenshi. After all, Jack's sword was forged by the Gods, and Naga said this matter involved said Gods.
But how exactly will Jack's sword play into all of this?

That could be a reason why they are involved. Perhaps its used to kill someone and they have that kill overridden?
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm

I wonder. It'd be strange to say this. What if the spirits decide whether or not the sword works?
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:58 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:DeeDee could just be correcting Grim because it's something she would do, pointing out Sam still has a soul that is.

DeeDee could either be pointing out the fact that Sam has a soul, or simply the fact that she is a girl. It's hard to say at this point.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Jack's sword working on someone, could be a visual event that they can use as reference.

What do you mean by that?

Blood Lord wrote:That could be a reason why they are involved. Perhaps its used to kill someone and they have that kill overridden?

Possibly. But how exactly would that work? Would it be like before, like when Blossom died, and Grim put her soul back in her body? We know Sam's death is inevitable, but maybe someone else is killed, and they have to correct it, like you said. I'm not even sure how the out-of-body interaction would go.

I was thinking about why this involves the Gods. Maybe it's because this time bomb will greatly effect the future of humankind, and even the underworld to some extent? If this bomb is somehow related to the timeline split between GT and PpGD, then this could be why the Gods are involved.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I wonder. It'd be strange to say this. What if the spirits decide whether or not the sword works?

You mean Naga, DeeDee, and Grim would decide the function of Jack's sword? That sword has set on the sidelines for too long. I would like to see it play a bigger part somehow.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)