Re-Design! Commission idea decided!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re-Design! Commission idea decided!

Postby GumDragonZ » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello once again everybody!!
Thank you to everyone that commented on my last Topic Post.

I decided to redesign my character, Boxer Blazer, I've been wanting to give him an upgrade for a while. (It's mainly just an attire improvement.) And I have a decided idea in my head for the design.
Except I'm in a position where I can't draw it out- seeing as I'm in the US Navy. XD And I'll be going to a ship some time around this month I think.
So maybe I might pay someone on DA for a re-design. Though I'd rather be the person making the re-design myself. Oh well.

Anyways I'm planning to asking Bleedman for a Commission featuring Boxer and Chi pairing.
In the meantime, I'm going to focus on my other characters. Rather than Commission with my Main Character - Boxer all the time. Mainly this one named Razyu. http://gumdragonz.deviantart.com/art/Razyu-329908377
The only work I'll do concerning Boxer, will be my PSG SEASON 2 story - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8968292/1/STOP-We-are-Demons

HOWEVER I am going to take up the idea of something different after this Commission!! (Without the addition of Boxer)
Because there are characters that I love from different Anime, Video Games, or any Franchise that I'd love to see Bleedman work on. (That's why I asked for one featuring Boxer and Hellboy. Since I know others besides me wanted to see him do Hellboy again. XD)

And some of those characters are:
Scanty & Kneesocks
My Favorite Tekken character
Ryuuko from Kill la Kill
Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
Venom
King Kazma from Summer Wars

Re: Re-Design! Commission idea decided!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Wow, you actually did take all the things people said into account. Also I really like the design of the character with the bandaged wings, Razyu.
Eye of the Tiger

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)