Code Lyoko Evolution

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Code Lyoko Evolution

Postby Krest » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 pm

That's right! CL returned! It's only voiced in French, though, so here's the sub:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwxe1w ... shortfilms

Yes, I am aware that it sucks. Givin it a chance though. Fringe's first episode was terrible but the rest was great, after all.

Hmmm, it's actually not bad. It takes some getting used to, though.

Episode 2-12:

http://vimeo.com/59768118 - in HD!

I'll go ahead and warn you all now, the beginning of every episode gives a summary of what happens in THAT episode.

Episode 13 HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piCWBBfvf_Q
Last edited by Krest on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Re: Code Lyoko Evolution

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 pm

This has been known for a while now.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby BloodBrandy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:24 am

Okay, Watched part of Episode 1 (I'll watch the rest later).

The actor choices seem a bit hit or miss. Aelita and Jeremy's are good, visual wise at least, and Williams for the little I've seen of him (If Jim were a bit bigger, it would have seemed like he jumped right out of the animation).

Their choice for Ulrich and Yumi are alright, they just seem a bit off. I mean, Melanie Tran and Quentin Merabet seem good for the roles, but the latter seems a bit older and the former seems to almost, but not quite fit (I don't know why, she just seems a bit, a very little bit, off to me. maybe it will change as I watch more.)

Gulliver Bevernaege as Odd is...sorta okay. He seems to have the right kind of attitude, but while he is 16, he looks a good deal younger and that works against him a bit in my eyes. He almost seems like he should be Odd's little brother or something. Other than that and the darker hair shade they could have lightened a bit when they added the purple streak, he seems alright.

Gotta roll, stuff to do.
The Ender of Pizzas

Postby Krest » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm

"The Mesopotamian Green Lizard catches and lovingly licks its prey before RIPPING ITS HEAD OFF."

I'm like... 0.0 wtf...? This show is NOT age appropriate, by any means.

--

Knowing about it or not, there isn't a thread for it. So I made one. The French sure know how to make a good show.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)