Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

Postby Cerulean » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm

dj1107 wrote:everyone but Hancock is in the "support role" of the game

So Medaka and Kumagawa are in the support role? huh, that's interesting...

Tenshi Nova wrote:the goal that Naruto wants is sadly something that can only be achieved with common threats

I'm almost willing to bet that when Naruto dies (or becomes Hokage) they'll try to pull the "He inspired us to make the world a better place" angle. If not that, then it'll end with him still trying to make the world a better place. I really doubt that they're going to achieve the peace that Naruto wants. If they do, then I'll be positive that the Tsukuyomi activated. That's just how much I doubt that they will find true peace. But then I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they end the series.

Seriously...7 tailed beasts got captured...You would think after 4, the Kages would've had the common sense to group up.

Well, admitting that their tailed beast got captured also means that they're admitting to other nations that they have lost their "ace". It'd be a sign of weakness, so yea I could see why they didn't group up sooner. Not like they could trust the other village's intentions before this point, for all they knew they could have tried to steal the tailed beast for their own village.

still disappointed that Tobi's Obito

were you expecting that other uchiha guy? or were you expecting Madara?

Welcome the the Darker Side! c:

feels goooood c:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:50 pm

ari-6 wrote:
dj1107 wrote: More females are added to the roster.
What about Jolyne Cujoh? I imagined she would be somone you would want to see on the list. I am wondering what the standard is, by which they are choosing the playable characters. I seriously hope support character does not mean, like when you have used enough combos you get a special move and when you use it, a supporting character from the same series shows up to preform an attack on your opponent and you never get to play them. I can seem to remember this mechanic from playing arcade fighting games as a child.

As of right now no JoJo character's have been announced. I'm fine with it though given that that franchise JUST came out with All Star Battle.

Though if they were to pick a JoJo it be Jotaro. It's ALWAYS Jotaro with these games mostly because out of all of them he's the most "shonen."

Here's the cover to the last game they did
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby dj1107 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Cerulean wrote:So Medaka and Kumagawa are in the support role? huh, that's interesting...

Medaka is a main fighter Kumagawa is support.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Cerulean wrote:I'm almost willing to bet that when Naruto dies (or becomes Hokage) they'll try to pull the "He inspired us to make the world a better place" angle. If not that, then it'll end with him still trying to make the world a better place. I really doubt that they're going to achieve the peace that Naruto wants. If they do, then I'll be positive that the Tsukuyomi activated.

No matter what the ending is, I'm sure I'll be disappointed...there are exceptions, but I doubt any of them are likely to happen.

Cerulean wrote:Well, admitting that their tailed beast got captured also means that they're admitting to other nations that they have lost their "ace". It'd be a sign of weakness, so yea I could see why they didn't group up sooner. Not like they could trust the other village's intentions before this point, for all they knew they could have tried to steal the tailed beast for their own village.

That's why I said 4. Seriously, they rather the threat of a rogue group with almost half the tailed beasts, than surrendering to another village.

Cerulean wrote:were you expecting that other uchiha guy? or were you expecting Madara?

Either or.

Get Skype... c: That was directed to the both of you.

Meanwhile...
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Another week, another post filled with random AMV's :D

Old but Gold.

Nerawareta Gakuen, I tend to avoid AMV's focused on a a single anime, but movie ones tend to be good

Them Feels. The more you know...and if you know them all, then you're a winner! Enjoy the tears T.T

Love <3

idk. Seriously, I looked at this and just thought, "Why not?"
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:37 pm

So the Misaka clones are consider sisters to Misaka correct? Say the off chance her DNA along with serveral others was used to create a male genetic frankenstein who escaped the lab & spent a good 2 years or so as a vigilante. Would he be consider from a technical standpoint her brother?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Strange question. If he was connected to the network, then I'd say yes. If he wasn't from the beginning, then I'd say no.
Where that come from anyways?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Strange question. If he was connected to the network, then I'd say yes. If he wasn't from the beginning, then I'd say no.
Where that come from anyways?

A fanfic idea I'm reworking on. Created a street-level vigilante who was a basic John Doe (though he gave himself the name David Miller) so his hero name is NoName. Went from egotistical vigilante who thought himself better then other heroes of the DC universe (Says he can beat Batman in RPS because he believes Batman would overthink it), to melancholy hero of the Marvel Universe to Universe jumping good hearted hero to the universe he calls "The Bleed" were Academy City is located which he on again of again sets up residents there as well as becoming a member of Judgement to continue his line of heroics.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:32 am

Careful with the To Aru universe tho. I noticed the author avoids having people with the same power as much as possible. I think that's done so that they can avoid the 'training' process as well as making it difficult for people to accurately define the differences between Levels.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Crossing DC with To Aru? Not sure what I think of that.

Speaking of the difference between levels. I always assumed that Kuroko or any teleporter would be able to kill Accelerator. If she could cut a diamond with a piece of paper, she could cut his head off. And I do not think any vectors are involved in teleportation so I wonder why this was never mentioned.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby dj1107 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Careful with the To Aru universe tho. I noticed the author avoids having people with the same power as much as possible. I think that's done so that they can avoid the 'training' process as well as making it difficult for people to accurately define the differences between Levels.

Well it's a good thing he doesn't have any powers. Yeah dispite the fact he has Misaka DNA in him he never gained her Railgun ability due to an acident that interfered with the project & he ultimately escaped before he was 100% ready.

He does make up for it for having an incredible amount of tenacity, admirable willpower, Playing mindgames to the the fact that even if he loses he still wins, & made a hairbrain formula on the ammo cartridges of his pistols that gives him unlimited ammo (rubber bullets.)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:10 pm

eh...Sounds like it'd be better after actually experiencing it. For now your idea seems a bit too wishful.

@Ari
You bring a good point about teleportation. Only things I can think of...
either he hasn't fought one.
it does involve vectors, in the sense, the object traveling can't be placed directly in him, and if it's near him, it'll be blasted away.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 am

Huh, can't teleport something point blank? I had not thought of that. Would that mean he himself could not be teleported? I just found myself wondering why Mikoto would not ask Kuroko for help. I am sure that if she explained the situation kuroko would be more than willing. You could argue that she did not want her involved because she knew there would be consequences but having a teleporter would have made her escape plan easier.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 am

Misaka seemed to be dead set on doing it alone either way. She seemed so guilty over it.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:50 pm

She caused the problem so she needed to fix it. You are right, that is exactly how she thinks. I was just unsatisfied with how the ark ended. I enjoyed seeing Accelerator get hit in the face but from the index side it felt like "of course no one can solve their problems without the help of the bland main protagonist" and from railgun it felt like "We have had this really intense and emotional ark for three books straight focusing on Mikoto and now at the very last minute this guy has to step in to save the day". Oh well I am still looking forward to seeing the story again from Accelerators POV.

FUNNY ACCELERATOR VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBQ4qvtLlc

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Accelerator best character though.
Touma always annoyed me. Idk, I got a power. No one understands it, but it's fucking OP!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:58 pm

So who'd win in a fight Accelerator or Rohan Kishibe?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Explain Rohan's powers.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Explain Rohan's powers.

His Stand "Heaven's Door" can pretty much knock someone out & turn them into a book (not literally but close enough) where he can read your life & secrets & ultimately f*** with your fate if he writes something in it like say "I can not attack Rohan Kishibe." & No this isn't some kind of fandom idea He actually does this officially in JJBA Part 4 several times.

& another note Stands are basically invisible to non-Stand users (sometimes) & since Accelerator isn't a Stand user he wouldn't see it coming.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:54 pm

'Stands'
No clue what that is.

I'll put my vote for Accelerator.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:'Stands'
No clue what that is.

I'll put my vote for Accelerator.

A Stand is a ghost like power that was introduced in Part 3 of JoJo they are generally made to protect their users as well as fight by there sides (essentially they're a play on to the phrase "Stand by me").

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:59 pm

I don't like when people say "who would win in a fight between" when the two characters have powers that rely on their own set of in universe physics. I would still put my money on Accelerator, before his accident. Nothing can "knock him out" but I would need to more about this "stand". But if it even involves a single vector then whoever it is is screwed.

Postby dj1107 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Only characters from Part 4 I can say post-sisters arc Accelerator could beat are Yukako Yamagishi (her Stand Love Deluxe has her control her hair like tendrils), & Mikitaka Hazekura (his stand/alien/whatever goes on in his weird head powers just have him transform into different object).

Hell I was going to try Hulk but said screw it.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Say what you will. If they have to aim/focus their energy on him, he'd most likely fuck em up.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Hulk vs Accelerator = One way trip into the sun

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)